The Inner Circle Trader Review

Michael J. Huddleston

Updated: Oct 26, 2020 · TheInnerCircleTrader.com  · Is this your company?
The Inner Circle Trader

Join live discussion of TheInnerCircleTrader.com on our forum

TheInnerCircleTrader.com profile provided by ICT Michael, Sep 21, 2017

TheInnerCircleTrader.com
Free Tutorials & Opinions from 24 years of observation in the markets.

Nothing promised - just information to make you think independently .

Adsa,
Adelaide, Australia,
Sep 4, 2017,

The Real Deal

Teaches the underlying mechanics of the markets. Free tutorials provided are enough to become profitable, the Mentorship just expanded on the concepts and refined them.
In an industry full of scammers, misdirection and bu*** ICT is where you need to focus your attention if you want to succeed. You've found what you are looking for, now you just need to put in the hours...

Baltimore, MD, USA,
Sep 2, 2017,

Blessed for the opportunity. Thank you ICT, THANK YOU!

Just finished ICT's 12 month mentorship and am beyond pleased. Teaches by the guidelines, follows all the CFTC rules and teaches us on a demo account. He is the best trader and mentor I have ever met. I offered to give him one of my livers if he needed one, but he denied.
The teachings are a lot more advanced then his free tutorials. He answered our questions, was prompt every session, and even gave us daily recap videos. What more can you ask for? He's a great guy with a good heart. He is one hell a trader and he is a great mentor.

Thank you for these 12 months Michael and hope to stay life long friends. Now its time to implement what we have learned.

Fredy,
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia,

Michael is the King of Financial Market

Let me share my experience with you all.
I just finished the 12 months mentorship with Michael. simply he has proven that he is the king of Forex. I learned everything I needed about the financial market by following his instruction and applying his tools. It has been a great and fruitful experience not only in the financial market level but also in many things that he shared with us on almost daily basis. I would never think someone else would be able to deliver such structured and concise as well as projected result in the world of financial market. He knows it all. I admire him and very thankful for the luck that lead me to join his private mentorship group. So thank full. God bless him and his family.

Sep 1, 2017,

Two decades of experience over 12 months of content,. A genuine Trader and mentor.

I've completed the course and I have to say Michael more than delivered on his promise. I have been through multiple courses from several mentors but there were multiple times during the year where I genuinely felt like I've severely underpaid for the wealth of information passed on to me.

There are always going to be haters, success will always attract those types of individuals but Michael makes no promises of instant success or a magic formula of trading. It's just honest methods of two decades worth of research from his reading of Price action and successfully trading it.

You still have to put in the IMMENSE effort yourself to make a success out of it! The market is unforgiving, there's a reason why only 5% of Traders last in this business.

Overall I am more than happy with what I've paid and frankly, Michael has helped me shorten the years it would have taken me to reach my Financial freedom goals and for that I am extremely grateful.

Mexico, Mexico,

Great

I have learned a lot with Michael. The concepts he applies in Reading the market certainly work.
During this my results in trading have improved obtaining an average return of 7% per month, and if I olnly count the last months I'am consistently making more than 10% a month. Trading is far from easy, but appliying ICTs concepts make it certainly easier.
Thank's Michael.

kent , United Kingdom,
Sep 1, 2017,

Michael, the course over the last year has tought me so much, i may not say much during the live sessions but i came from knowing nothing to having a good understanding , i hope to put this to good use watch this space.

Absolutely priceless.

Michael's original way of teaching price has action has entirely changed the way I see the markets and I can see steady improvement in my trading performance. No other trading book or course has helped me see what the market is likely to do next on my own like ICT has.

Merlin Mathew,

Best Trading Mentorship

I was introduced to ICT teachings about 6 years ago whilst learning to trade in another group. Since then, I have been following ICT teachings and rigorously watching his videos , taking notes and practising non-stop.

About a year ago, I had the privilege of joining the ICT Mentorship, and yesterday have just completed it, and wow I must say his Mentorship has taken me to another level of viewing and understanding price action. Before joining the Mentorship, I already knew how to trade but this Mentorship has helped me to refine my trading techniques to precision.

The Mentorship not only taught me how to trade forex properly, but to trade all other different asset classes such as Stocks, Commodities, Indices, Bonds etc..

I am extremely pleased with the Mentorship both with the contents and delivery of it.

I am also very grateful to Michael for everything.

NY, USA,
Sep 1, 2017,

Nothing but good things to say about ICT. Michael teaches real effort is required to understand the markets. Acclimating to his teachings is not a cakewalk, But neither is becoming profitable. Thank you ICT.

Netherlands,
Sep 1, 2017,

Michael Huddleston deserves a pat on the back, and 633 more after that.

Shout-out to all the trolls and haters who left and will regret it for the rest of their lives.
I'm so grateful for learning so much valuable information.
Me, my family, my children, my children's children and their children will be able to live a loving, stress-free, slave-free life because of what I have learned, and they will learn from this mentorship.
Those leaving negative comments about the mentorship have either not finished it, or have not done the work and study necessary to see and use the concepts.

Is TheInnerCircleTrader a good company?

Unbiased users reviews on ForexPeaceArmy is the best way to answer if TheInnerCircleTrader is a good forex education company. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13001/theinnercircletrader-forex-training

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent TheInnerCircleTrader community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/theinnercircletrader/

What is TheInnerCircleTrader?

TheInnerCircleTrader is a Forex Education company founded by Michael J. Huddleston.

TheInnerCircleTrader offers mentorship services where traders can pay a monthly fee to learn trading knowledge from TheInnerCircleTrader.

How is TheInnerCircleTrader mentorship payment paid?

TheInnerCircleTrader mentorship is charged on a 12-month base. The payment can be paid through 12 installments.

Where is TheInnerCircleTrader located?

TheInnerCircleTrader is founded by Michael J. Huddleston from the United States.

Does TheInnerCircleTrader offer video courses?

Yes. TheInnerCircleTrader offers over 100 video courses.