The Inner Circle Trader Review

Michael J. Huddleston

Updated: Dec 2, 2021 · TheInnerCircleTrader.com  · Is this your company?
The Inner Circle Trader

Join live discussion of TheInnerCircleTrader.com on our forum

TheInnerCircleTrader.com profile provided by ICT Michael, Sep 21, 2017

TheInnerCircleTrader.com
Free Tutorials & Opinions from 24 years of observation in the markets.

Nothing promised - just information to make you think independently .

Auckland, New Zealand,
Oct 26, 2021,

10 out of 5 stars if I could

I’ve been through ICT’s mentorship and I was just blown away after each video I watched. Michael talks a lot but if you can look pass that and try to understand everything he’s saying, and put in the time.. you will be successful as a forex trader, it’s almost guaranteed.

I started off with babypips then another year with a bunch of retail forex gurus who teach the same old rinse and repeat retail stuff. Even the best ones you can name, I’ve sat through their courses, it’s all bs.

I studied ICT’s content because of Shaun Lee (AstroFX) and my god I’m so grateful for it.

I will never look back at retail trader stuff anymore, Michael, you’re a blessing. The tools you’ve equipped us with, we can literally run hedge funds. I can tell where price is likely to head towards for the next few months, I know where price is going to go to each hour of the day, and much more… it’s bizarre.

Michael if you see this, I’m just hoping you won’t share all this knowledge to more people. Please, it’s just too good ;)

Thank you Michael.

norway, Norway,
Sep 26, 2021,

Ict is not the best but the best of the best it is hard not to be profitable.he deserves 6 stars.

Clint,
North Carolina, USA,
Sep 2, 2021,

Best Mentor

I have learned more about price action and the markets from Michael in the last year than in the previous 12 years of trading. Do yourself a favor and listen and learn from him. He might just change your life.

South africa, South Africa,
Aug 27, 2021,

Just note to express my gratitude for the passionate indepth learnings. I lost my job...have been from pillar to post trying to grasp forex..scammed as well.. lost a lot of money..then I found you on an online mentorship program. WOW!!!. MAY GOD bless you for the help.
Ran,
Mann, Australia,
Aug 14, 2021,

Spend the time to learn and you will see progress

You may not like the way that he teaches, but his teachings work, and what some may call rambling, I call it being thorough. I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank him and wish him and his students continued success!

texas, USA,
Jul 12, 2021,

Father of the next wave

Dear Michael,
I do not know if you will ever see this, but you changed my life. When i was 6 months out of high school, I was obligated to live on the streets in my car because of family issues. I sold dr*gs, r*bbed houses, and just about every wrong thing you could think of. I was boy that was very hurt from a lifetime of negligence. This does not excuse my actions, nor do i approve of them but it is in that context where the story is beautiful. After nothing could fill it and a couple years later, I finally asked Jesus for some help...

Then you came into the picture, I had been "trading" for a few years but when you found me everything changed. 6 months later, closest to God and under your teachings I became a professional trader... The youngest ever from what I have been informed. 21 years old...
My progress was not earthly, but neither is our trading knowledge. Mike you said it would take 4 years to learn (which is fair).
But the one who sent you, sent me, and my ability to learn was radicalized. I moved to Texas to start a fund, I made a promise to you and God, I am going to keep it.
You have a family to take care of, I do not. I know you heart and it's intentions, I know what you would do if others were not attached, but you can't risk their safety. I promise you, I will use this power for good.

Mr. H, you walked so I could run, you'll know who I am in time.

-br
asuncion, Paraguay,
Apr 13, 2021,

I have been studying these concepts, due to the free content and my research and after a while I can attest that the precision is unique. Michael's teachings are great.

Mar 9, 2021,

Trainer of Trainers

My observation affirms it that Michael Huddleston is one of the greatest mentors of all time. Almost all the good mentors have learnt something from him at one point or the other.

Pennsylvania, USA,
Jan 18, 2021,

Deep Analysis of the Forex Market

I am just completing the mentorship with ICT and it has been intense. It is not for those who are looking for a quick set of setups to become a profitable trader. It is for those who want to know how and why and learn to make trade calls on their own without someone telling them when, which direction, what price to enter and exit. Michael has genuine interest in us as students and our success.

If I had to point out a weakness, it would be his tendency to be longwinded...about things other than price action. But, I can endure that for the depth and accuracy of the material and the method. A second weakness of the mentorship would be his inability to interact personally with us as traders. We really have no access to him in a timely manner. You can email him but it may be a long time till you get a response. His Facebook community keeps you up to date with him, but you cannot add a comment or a question so there is really no effective way to communicate with him. This is an area where the mentorship and service could be improved.

Those things said, this has undoubtedly been the most effective and most accurate training and teaching I have yet to go through as a Trader. And, I've gone through the MTI Institute, Naked Forex, BTMM, and others. I went through all his free Youtube material prior to the mentorship and am just about to complete the mentorship. I look forward to the next phase, being a charter member. There is no additional fee required of charter members once they complete their 12 payments for the mentorship, plus 1 for entrance into the charter membership. I became profitable very early in the mentorship and that has continued to this day. I consider it an excellent value for the money I've invested in this education. You must be committed to the learning however, or it will be a waste of your money because it is intense and thorough...so prepare for that and become an expert!
Abuja, Nigeria,
Nov 1, 2020,

Best Forex concept ever

I've been trading forex for 5 years now and was never profitable but truth be told, just by watching Michael's free materials on YouTube, I have improved my game and also psychologically also. I'm up over 70 percent in a month. Anyone that still loses money consistently should work on hisbor her psychology first. ICT concept is the best that there is. No other concept can beat his 28 years of experience in the market. I'm glad I got to know about ICT
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Oct 21, 2020,

incredible mentor, effective, insightful, entertaining and sincere.

I am now in my 6th month of mentorship and let me tell you, I vastly underestimated the amount of material and information that I would going to get.

The sheer amount of knowledge Michael is trying to dump into our heads is staggering; thirty years of learning compressed into one. Not only that, but hours and hours of example after example. Even at 6 months, my eyes are starting to open up and I can see some things happening before they unfold. While I still think I'm a year or so away before I'll risk live funds, I am going to get there armed with the knowledge Michael has provided.

Some people complain that he's "too wordy" or "not concise", but there is just so much information that you have to go back and watch the materials multiple times to catch everything that he is saying, because he says so much that is valuable.

Make no mistake - this program is not a "here's the magic bullet". This program is a comprehensive program to teach that requires a sincere and great level of effort on your part or you will not learn how to put the principles to action.

I'm now going back to month 1 and repeating the material now that I have a better understanding of what I was watching.

And it's just not the lessons. There are weekly commentaries that show us the principles in action and even give new lessons.

If anything, the price for the course is far undervalued for what is being offered.

I wish I had found out about this several years ago
John,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Sep 16, 2020,

THE BEST FOREX MENTOR IN THE GAME

To be honest ICT has the best understanding of the market than any other forex educator out there. His teachings are based on pure price action and his teaching methods DO NO REQUIRE LAZY PEOPLE. The problem with most people is thinking that they will get a SECRET SAUCE of the MARKET and just like that start trading like Him. If you just study what he teaches on the first month only you can make a career out of it TRUST ME. To fully understand his teachings, you need to be patient, dial back your expectation and work with what you are given. To those who would like to join his mentorship but unsure of the kind of teachings they will get, just spend your time on the free content from youtube, study the market using the market and then decide for yourself.
Manchester, CT, USA,
Sep 14, 2020,

A great Mentor

this is a second review of ICT. to be honest i said some pretty terrible things about Michael that I knew to be false. For one I said his trading was the same as Wyckoff. Honestly I made that up im familiar with Wyckoff and ICTs material is much different and much more complete. His concepts are a unique perspective on institutional price action and the interbank price delivery algorithms.
Every single week he puts out two videos and sometimes more. So in essence you go through a year of core training which teaches you most of the concepts but then you get the market reciews where Michael teaches you how to apply them to the markets.

His concepts are highly effective and highly accurate. His understanding of the markets and how they correlate is undeniably the most thorough and comprehensive materials out there. Signing up with ICTs mentorship will bring you to the next level.

The great news us Michael is beginner friendly too. He gives you plenty to work with and he is an amazing teacher.

If your looking for a professional mentorship program that looks at mostly forex as well as other commodities then look no further.

If you put in the effort and time. You will find great success with ICT
Take care and thank you for reading my review

May 23, 2020 - 1 Star Okay so I have been a student of Michael's work for years now (since the babypips era) I put up with is ranting and nonsense for years now. He puts out reviews and mid week reviews.
I actually got a ban because I finally called him out for being a liar. When he is wrong, which is often, he tries to lie and say he called the other side of the market.
So last week he puts out his mid week review and instead of saying hey guys I was wrong when I called cable lower. He decides to pretend like he wasn't wrong and instead just didn't even look at the two major pairs he trades.
Folks Michael as fraud through and through. Twice he has tried to trade live and bring an account up to a million dollars and twice he has failed.
If you want hours and hours of made up bullpoop then by all means sign up. you'll hear al about trump and covid and how every one steals from him but what you won't hear is any real integrity.
What Michael says is that if he was a fraud we would know because he would be blasted all over twitter. But in reality if he reads anything he doesn't like he simply bans them.
I've supported Michael for years but I started to seem him lie more and more and it has become painfully obvious that Michael is a fraud and a liar and he couldn't trade his way out of a paper bag.
Want p[roof? Try to find even one successful student. His Price algorithm stuff is all made up. none of it's real. No such thing as a pd array, no such thing as an order block. Save your money and just go study Wycoff because that's all it is with made up names.

South Carolina, USA,
Sep 5, 2020,

Finally the truth

I am so glad I came across ICT's Youtube video trainings. I was frustrated many months trying to make sense of retail trading. Everytime I asked about the Institutional/Banking side of trading, I would never get a complete answer. I was given Wyckoff theory and I was still lost. Then I listened to ICT video ICT price action - IPDA vs Wyckoff. I knew then that Michael Huddleston was making sense and I was agreeing with his comparisons. From there forward I've been driving into his library of videos on YouTube and finally feel like I'm being given the truth about trading and the why's are being answered as well. I look forward now to becoming a profitable and knowledgeable trader.

Charlie,
Aug 30, 2020,

ICT is the real deal

on month 5 of mentorship & every month my mind is blown by the sheer knowledge this guy has. His teachings are absolutely exquisite and when applied to the market he is correct 95% of the time (nobody's perfect). all the folks giving bad reviews are just impatient, losing money & sad they don't get ICT theory. thank you for opening my eyes on the great FX manipulation game. If you watched his free content on YouTube alone you would be a successful trader. Michael literally maps out a road to become successful in trading.

Andrew S,
NJ, USA,
Aug 7, 2020,

The Mentor of your Mentor

I just finished the one year mentorship. Started live trading in mid July and it is now the beginning of August and I am up 6%. The trades that I did lose were just me being stupid. Michael gives you all the tools you need to become a professional trader. The only thing that will stand in your way of becoming successful is you!! Before I started Michaels course I had no experience in trading apart from knowing what candles were. So there is no excuse for all the bad reviews especially from the ones who have been trading for several years. Trading is not for everyone. There is a huge psychological proponent in trading. So if you can't master the psychological aspect of trading no system not even Michaels will help you!! But if you do take the leap with Michael take your damn time. Expect a minimum of one year just to get a grasp of forex trading. If trading is your passion you will enjoy the process and take your time studying all his videos. You will fall in love with his rants and look forward to watching his next 2 hour and 12 minute video. There are hundreds of them. So good luck and good trading.

Surrey, United Kingdom,
Aug 7, 2020,

I cannot fault Michael's educational content and teaching in any way.

ICT;s concepts and insights equipped me with the insight and tools I needed to become consistently profitable.

Abuja, Nigeria,
Aug 5, 2020,

But Why....

Guys, I've met scammers before, common sense tells you a scammer doesn't have the patience to give over 200 hours of his time to a mentorship.... So I feel if you ain't making money it's because you're looking for a holy Grail strategy, and Mike always told you there was nothing like... I've just studied ICT concepts for some months and even though I can't call the high of the day or the low, you can easily tell the reason for a move and act on it...

ICT!
Reykjavik, Iceland,
Jul 31, 2020,

Experienced trader

Have been just listening to his free material. Nothing bad I can say. Experienced trader, talks the right stuff. He knows what he says. There is true value in it. Though I wish him to be more explicit and straightforword to the core, setting aside all that psychology. Hard to understand. Life is too short and time is too valuable to waste it on all that unrelated talk.

Reading, United Kingdom,
Jul 10, 2020,

Good insight

I have not joined the mentorship program but have watched the videos on utube. Learning to trade successfully is not done overnight. The people you are playing against are well trained. I have been trading on and off for over 20 years and wished I had seen this training material earlier as it would have been a great help. The videos give you an insight that took me years to understand. I have taken many trading courses most cost in the range of $300-3000.. Some courses are just a couple of hours long. Some mentors charge $1000 a session so the ICT mentorship program seem like a bargain the only reason I have not joined is because I have already gained a lot of the techniques he uses . If the main complaint is that he has extra knowledge he is not departing that is normal of nearly every course I have attended my who life no one can tell you everything they know is it would take nearly as long as they took to understand it and I believe he has traded FX for 14 years and commodities before that.

Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Jul 2, 2020,

False narratives

My journey began 2014/15 when his materials were free. I believed all that was taught. Yet i felt i missed something and took 2018 mentorship. Before i took the mentorship i was in an ict group trying to solve the supposedly ict puzzle. And we agreed to join the mentorship and share our understanding and help each other. I quickly realized that in the weekly commentary ict always gave you two possibilities of the market direction which is the way he safes himself from bad calls. But at that time i didn't see through the false narrative just yet. At that time in my blind believe i was being taught to trade with the banks, so be still and let the master teach. When i finished the concepts i was as lost as i were before the Market Maker series. I had seasonal wins which in those moment i felt like a trading God cause i was trading with the smart money. But in the long term i realized that i had more losses than profits. Paid an extra 25USD to get the charter member material. Maybe it's in there. So it became obvious i was duped by mr ICT the trading God himself. Some part of me still wanted to believe but i quickly started to look around when i saw our ict study group were failing and i'm glad i did. I manage to get out of the box that ict puts you in. Cause that is what he does. he puts you in a box where he is the master where,you are wrong and he is right. You are being mind raped and still you are wrong. Break and retest beats every single one of ict concepts. Don't believe me? Backtest it. Don't waste your time with ict. You are believing in something that isn't there. Break and retest 4life from a former devoted ict believer.
Daniel,
Iowa, USA,
Jan 21, 2020,

He is the best

I’m too lazy to make an account but just wanna do it for the future person that may see this that is seeing all the bad stuff about ICT. Tbh I saw all this too literally a day after joining the mentorship and I was pretty bummed out cause I thought 155USD was a lot of money especially since I was broke. That was nearly 5 months ago. I’m almost a month 5 student now and I got to say, the level of precision Michael can you teach you is insane. I’ve caught trades where I would get my entries right to the pip if it wasn’t for the spread, and I’m only just moving onto month 5... he gives you an understanding of price action that’s just makes you see it super clearly I really don’t understand how he has so many complains and bad/ negative reviews, I’ve yet to run into anyone else that teaches what he teaches with that level of precision. If you’re in the mentorship you’d see that he’s calling where price is going to go lots of times right to the pip sometimes he’s off by a few and people will stilll criticize him for it, find me anyone else that is calling price right to the pip
PTA, South Africa,
Aug 14, 2019,

Ict is the Best

Personally Michaels content is puzzle and that the pieces need to be placed in order to understand the content I going, to be frank, and honest I got kicked out of the Mentorship for sharing on social media Ah well enough about that but I was part of the second wave I did Ten Months of the content but still managed to get the rest Thus Far

Personally, I will not ridicule Michael cause everything I know is because of him and nothing else I still share even now cause I would rather see people get the content than come here and talk A whole lot BS about the content They just don't understand it or they didn't go through it and they cherry-picked what the wanted to get from his content and I guess if you are bitter about Tough luck but I can tell you its the best content out and I'm still rating it . regardless of how Michael acts at times that shouldn't hinder you from the success of the content so go into it and dig deeper it will be fruitful don't give up on it . some will say I have been brainwashed but the truth is the truth

the last Piece of help I can give is that steer past Michaels Obnoctiousness listen to what he is trying to get across XO has always been like this since 2009 even on baby pips and he generally likes the sound of his own voice but that should not hold you from success with his content as I will say again ARIGATO SENSEI (bare in mind English is not my tongue and I generally don't what you think about my context of words)

Mar 6, 2019 - 5 Stars I'm still saying, he is the Best Mentor out there and I'm not Sucking up or anything.
he is still holding out but for those who can't join his Mentorship due to it being cut off get the free material all of it there is a reason he deleted them the first time on his web site it's just That ,the Free stuff has info But they are limit to being Sugar Coated mentorship is just more refined. well as for taking other people to work and repacking it whoever you are, you are wrong many might think Larry Williams or Chris Lori's work is there and repackaged. that's not the case his work is light years ahead. all id like to say is ( Arigato sensei) and don't worry I'm not bitter.

Aug 17, 2018 - No Rating Now here is that truth I have been is the mentorship when it opened up again this Year , This mentorship is by far what I was hoping Being from the free content the concepts in the mentorship whipped the mud off my eyes and it start to be clearer than the content ICT shared to Public For free

I think that this mentorship is Great and I have found the fruits Within it to be of
Class Grade A. Now I have always been Vivid fan of ICT even Prior to the mentorship.
Now to Finanly Get a chance to be Taught By this Amazing Genius Has Changed My life around. I mean Many Want to Whine and Cry and Feel the Need to Held by the Arm and complaining that Micheal is Not a Good Mentor, Well I beg to Differ
and it is Through his Lack of ability to Spoon Feed that I actually Became Great In
Understanding What He actually Wanted Me To Grasp.
The Only way That You Are Going To get These Concepts Is by not trying to Michael
and ask yourself Questions, as to Why he says a particular things Or do a particular things in the Mentorship.

well that What I did I have been consistent in My trades ever since Cause I unraveled the Why and just trying to Mimic the man at every thing he Does
I would recommend that you Think out of the Box in approaching his Mentorship
and I am living Proof Of that.

Now Finally @ trader 101 I accept your A challenge to proof that you can get Consistency Through Michael's Work For the Proof Please Check My Twitter Handle @Kabelomalatjie2 to see the consistency

and the Funny thing about this is that I have been in the mentorship in a lesser period than you have. Which Makes me wonder (sorry but I have to say this) What f*** have you been doing all this Time.
Korz,
Mar 18, 2019,

UNETHICAL

I can partly vouch for Mad Max in most of the things he has said but not all since my perception is Micheal does actually have something to offer - but won’t.

What Micheal is doing is actually SICK and UNETHICALLY and indeed he should be ashamed of himself ! I absolutely cannot believe people like this are able to sleep well at night knowing they are playing with peoples lives, trust and hard earned money.

For me the money isn’t the issue, I would have payed 10x the amount the Mentorship cost because I completely believed that since it was now a paid Mentorship, we would get what we have all been following Micheal for since 2011 (and some people from before). We were explicitly told that in 12 months he would teach us how to trade and give us what we paid for in his first couple Mentorship videos. It has been more than 2 years and this STILL hasn’t come ( I’m not making this up: I challenge any original Mentorship student to debunk this - Micheal even confirms this nowadays by saying we don’t even know 1/4 of it). Here is the timeline :

•Sincere followers pressured into joining a one off Mentorship with a cut off time for joining
•Explicitly promises that ALL would be taught in 12months
•Began miserably failing in live trades
•Opened Myfxbook and failed at that claiming he got hacked
•Promised that at the end of the Mentorship we would have a solid Yes/No trading plan
•Entered and Promised to win the Robbins World Cup - failed miserably
•After 12 months- promised that he gave us all he knows
•Stated that all his knowledge could actually have been taught in 3 months but he has dragged it out to ensure people pay the whole 12 month instalments
•Later on back tracked and said it will take several years to teach all he has to give
•Extended the Mentorship for another 12 months to give us Step by Step fill in the blank trading models
•Rehashed free material and old Mentorship videos presenting them as new trading plans
•Lied and said the Mentorship was never marketed as only 12 months and is now a life long programme ( this is when I finally knew I got duped).
•Finished 2018 without delivering 12 trading plans (even though the 10 were of limited help anyways)
•Has now said we should expect to ‘get it’ after 5 years or more.

Micheal has no respect for his paying customers. We are being toyed and tossed around like rag dolls. He doesn’t value our trust. He doesn’t value us as sincere customers and he doesn’t value us as fathers, husbands and real life human beings with responsibilities and souls. All he cares about it trolls and trying to show them he is great at trading. It’s been more than ten years, when will he understand that if they don’t believe you by now, they never will!

When will he understand that (although I 100pc don’t agree with this) people like Saeed and the the South Africans are only rehashing his material because although trading the concept themselves can make them way more money, they understand that you will never really teach them the real concepts and so they have made a way to make it profitable themselves? Then Micheal gets offended and drags out the Mentorship even further. ITS A NEVER ENDING CYCLE!

He gets joy seeing others struggle which is why to date, there is no Mentorship student who can demonstrate consistent profitability.

Just look at Troy, Saeed, RoC and all those who entered the 1k challenge. All students he has previously bragged about... but non consistently profitable. Shame on you Michael for your deceit.

How dare you tell people that if they practice enough they will ‘get it’ knowing fully well that they will never meet these Men you have been exposed to?

How dare you market your Mentorship to last 12 months then 2 year and now slap us in the face by saying we knew it would continue on indefinitely before taught the real deal?

How dare you go through extreme length to prevent any refunds but then turn around and not deliver on what you originally promised?

You are an immoral man and I am so sad to finally have to admit this.

I understand that you don’t want people stealing your material but a moral man would not treat those who actually are sincere in such way.

Ive heard this said before and will reiterate it: Since Micheal is so concerned with trolls and proving time after time how great he is at calling the highs and lows with precision, TEACH YOUR PAYING SINCERE STUDENTS AN ACTUAL SOLID TRADING PLAN THAT ONLY PROVIDES CONSISTENCY. Then you can keep all the really precise information to yourself so that you can show off forevermore to your trolls and we can get on with our lives finally attaining what we paid for: consistency!
This will:
1. Protect your best material from ever being sold off by others
2. Provide your paying students with an actual trading method what works (without it requiring you to fill in the blanks all the time)
3. Leave you to happily play with your trolls and let us happily leave with the true knowledge that we came for.

And By the way, before anyone say I am just Entitled..... no I’m not! I HAVE PAID for this based on YOUR PROMISE. I am willing to work hard on the real knowledge promised but you have not kept your word.

With regret,

Korz
Australia,
Mar 11, 2019,

ICT 2017 Mentorship Review – LIFE IN THE CIRCLE

ICT 2017 Mentorship Review – LIFE IN THE CIRCLE
The is an overdue review of the ICT Mentorship, if I only save one person from wasting their time and money, then this review is well worth it.
Since the completion of Michaels J Huddleston’s aka ICT 2017 Mentorship, I have felt the need to provide an open and honest review of the 12 months in the Inner Circle. I waited another year before writing this so as to look over the material again to provide a fair and complete review that includes the 2018 release trading models.
Originally, I was very interested in expanding my knowledge of price action and have always enjoyed ICT concepts. So even when Michael went back on his promise never to charge for his teachings, I really believed ICT when he said that in a private setting he would show and tell all, this seemed like an opportunity to good to miss. I did also feel pressured to join as ICT said this will be a one off and only a limited number of applicants would be accepted. I was also more than happy to join believing that the money paid would go to help with housing the poor or to battered women which Michael made mention of prior to the Mentorship commencement. There was also a promise of a bonus monthly gift equal to the subscription fee of US $150.00 that was only provided in the first month.
Since completing the course, I feel completely let down by Michael. He has continued to lie to everyone about a great many things and I have found it difficult to trust a mentor that treats people with such disregard.
Shame on you Michael! Selling us on the idea that you would use the money from the mentorship for a women’s shelter and helping the homeless. Lying to us from day one and using high pressure sale tactics, telling everyone that this would be a one off opportunity never to be repeated.
ICT said “In this mentorship, I will teach you everything I know about trading price action” and perhaps he did but 2yrs later he continues to dribble out information without any concise usable method the results speak for themselves. I am yet to see anyone from the mentorship posting consistent trading profits using ICT methodology.
ICT will more than likely labelled me a troll (His only course of rebuttal as many of the positive post here are probably from his family.) but please read this carefully. My only reason for taking the time to post this review is to give the reader pause to reflect on whether you seriously want to trust such a dishonest and deceitful person to teach trading. You would benefit more from saving your time & money and learn from a professional with actual experience in the investment banking industry. Not from some random person that blatantly makes up unsubstantiated stories on the internet of getting secret insider knowledge, please…
Ask yourself why trust a person with, a zero proven track record, with no professional trading experience and has never even shown consistent results in a Myfxbook, as promised numerous times publicly & privately inside the mentorship. Only to make pathetic excuses that the account was hacked as to why this didn’t happen. ICT never traded his concepts consistently, and throughout the 12 months displays none of the trading precision or capabilities that he professes to have.
Michael can always find a way to show that he calls the market to the pip, but only after the close. In the weekly reviews he systematically calls both sides of the market and then takes credit for his prediction. Michael’s so called precision trading abilities netted a Mentorship trade success record of less than 50% at best and rarely if ever shows how to trade the plans he teaches.
Do not believe him when he tells you that he can show you the high & low of day beforehand or that he did it at all during the mentorship. This is another well-crafted ICT lie to lure in newbie subscriptions. He did not prove any form of consistency throughout the 12mths and in fact traded like a complete amateur, second guessing entries & closing trades before they had any chance of developing. Indicative of a demo trader with no skin in the game and that lacks any real professional trading skill.
ICT shows winning trades in a demo that is not always the same account, which as most know can easily be manipulated and in fact Michael has been caught doing exactly that. Regardless of his explanation re US laws, I am sure he could teach in demo and still provide live account statistics.
The vast majority of the mentorship is rehashed long winded version of the free material and any new material is not ground breaking and is actually so confusing to implement in any form of successful trading plan. After stringing us all along for 12 months, with the promise that at the end, we would receive a concise binary plan that clearly defined a yes/ no trading strategy. Even he could not make useful sense of the material and provide a plan that would give students consistent results.
The 12 trading models released over 2018 are in my opinion are of very little value and still do not provide a consistently profitable trading method as promised and were probably created by ICT to keep students quite while waiting for all the questions to be answered. Another year gone and most are none the wiser. You can learn much faster from proven professionals such as Mike Bellafiore at SMB or Anton Kreil. They provide true mentorship coaching at a similar cost and don’t waste years of your life in the process.
I also wonder why someone, as wealthy as Michael claims to be, wastes so much of their time with admin work, processing students and employed incompetent family and friends. This had to be the most unprofessional online course I have ever undertaken. Ridiculous monthly red tape delays and a constant threat of membership cancellation if anyone dared complain, did not comply or god forbid questioned Michael.
After doing some research on ICT, I discovered more untruths and hypocrisy.
ICT has spoken so often about his trading abilities. Why then the numerous blown accounts? After bragging how he can time the markets and beat any trader alive, he never even placed on the leader board in a Robbins World Cup all the while saying that he can win it easily. If he is as proficient as he claims, why doesn’t he? When asked in the Mentorship a ridiculous excuse was made that the broker knew that it was ICT, so deliberately interfered with his trades, else he would have won Robbins World Cup.
Michael has manipulated the truth for so long that he can’t even keep the lies straight, often contradicting himself. He promised to tell all… but outrageously proclaims to this day to have held back the best and has yet to tell. Leaving us without the complete understanding we originally paid for.
WHY, does he seem to consistently trade successfully on twitter in a demo but not at all throughout the mentorship? Has never satisfactorily completed any of the trading challenges and in fact was thrashed by a trader over 12mths after beating his chest saying that he will put up any cash amount and all the time never risks a single thin dime always hiding behind demo lies.
Why does someone so experienced and wealthy waste time trying to convince people of his success? Why does ICT throw a tantrum whenever anyone speaks out against him and or calls him to task over the great many failed trading accounts, and lack of professional trading record?
Seriously before undertaking his mentorship you need to ask WHY…
Why do the vast majority still fail to be consistently profitable after 12 months in depth training?
Is ICT holding back? is it simply that there is no consistently profitable methodology in his teachings.
After this disappointing experience, I really wish I would have used the free lessons in understanding price action and then paid to learn from a professional trader with real experience in the banking industry, someone with a proven track record and a complete understanding of how to trade financial markets.
This man is clearly not what he portrays to be, you cannot trust him. I can substantiate and prove all of what I have said here as the majority is well documented in the ICT Mentorship itself.
I urge anyone that completed the course that feels deceived by this so called Mentorship to contact the US Ombudsmen and make a formal complaint.
Buyers BEWARE! And, if you don’t believe this review, join the Mentorship waste loads of time and money and find out for yourself, just don’t say you weren’t warned.