MaximusFX.com Review

Updated: Jun 10, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

MaximusFX is a forex broker. Maximus FX offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. MaximusFX.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, commodities, cfds, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MaximusFX.com
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends caution dealing with MaximusFx unless this issue can be resolved.

Established: 2013
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, 0100 , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@MaximusFX.com, +44 20 32874194
Regulators: SVGFSA #21567 IBC 2013
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of MaximusFX.com on our forum

Accra, Ghana,
Feb 15, 2020,

Very very poor customer service & delivery.

For me the most important thing I look out with every forex broker is withdrawals & live support, once there are difficulties withdrawing your deposited funds or profits then that broker cannot be trusted. Also, so long as you can have timely or prompt response from your broker during working hours then they're not worth being entrusted with your funds. It hasn't been a pleasant experience with this broker from the onset. I opened a trading account with them because they were recommended by a forex education organization I'm a part of. I've successfully operated other trading accounts with two other brokers but this broker suspended my trading account for close to 3 weeks with the excuse that my account wasn't verified (I supplied them all needed documents during account opening & they confirmed my trading account was verified so that account even before I funded my account.)
After a couple of emails, the account was unblocked & I decided to withdraw my funds. Its been several weeks now & withdrawal hasn't been successful. Note, I've successfully withdrawn twice already with my other brokers. And the annoying thing too is they rarely reply your emails on time.

Reply by MaximusFX submitted Jun 9, 2020:
Hello Forex Maven,
We will appreciate it if you can provide your MaximusFX trading account details so as to investigate the issue you described earlier.
As per the company internal policy and regulations, we strictly follow KYC, AML norms.
In regards to KYC (Know your client) and Money Laundry Act, it is requested by our compliance that we ask all our clients to provide genuine documents (a valid identification document and Proof of address), failure for a client to provide authentic documents, will mean that our Compliance Department won’t honor any activity of the account, until such documents are provided, which we probably believe is the issue you might be facing. Client is given by compliance a reasonable amount of time to provide alternative copies of good quality and in course of the time, we receive no response from client, the account will be closed and funds returned to original source. This requirement is compulsory that every forex broker must adhere to, as it is a strict regulatory requirement we follow.
lagos, Nigeria,
Jan 9, 2020,

NEW UPDATE

After some experience, Maximusfx were able to solve my issues the wise way. Whatever issue you have, be patient it will be resolved. Thank you MaximusFx. And thanks to the Nigerian management group of Maximusfx for being concerned and doing their best to resolve issues with clients

Dec 5, 2019 - 1 Star I am in Nigeria and I first knew maximus through a 7 years experienced trader who is my friend, I thought they will be the best but cutting the long story short, I WAS SCAMMED. At first, I grew my 4000$ to over 10,000$, I successfully withdrew over 2000$ during my trade spree of 3 months. On the 3rd month I tried withdrawing 3100$ with a balance of 8100$, it was cancelled, I was told I have a limit of 500$ per withdrawal request, I did not complain. Now, during that same day, I opened a 2.5 lots in total trade volume on GBPAUD, immediately that happened I lost access to my MT4(tried over 5 devices) meanwhile I could login other brokers on my devices, I lodged a complain but no response. The next thing I observed through my Maximus Web backoffice was my leverage was reduced from 1:100 to 1:25 with active trades, closed out all my positions with 2271$ loss, brought back my leverage to 1:100 and gave me access to my MT4. When I called Sixtus the Africa head to complain he only gave reasons why that happened. And now I opted to withdraw all my money, and they keep cancelling my withdrawal with no email telling me why. Please inform Maximus that Money with them belongs to people. They should return my balance of 5300$. Thanks

Budapest, Bajza ucta 85, Hungary,
Dec 3, 2019,

Still no regret

After some time of being with maximusfx I can say that I like this company. But they must improve the time of profit withdrawal. Sometimes it takes time . But overall like their service's and still no regret.

Oct 27, 2019,

The best broker to trade with

This broker is very good. Maximusfx is the first and only broker that I have been able to withdraw my profit on 19 different occasions. I love their Islamic account type, no swap charges and customer services very good and funny people to always speak to on phone. All my friends in Dubai are happy that I introduce them to Maximusfx.

Farhan khan,
Kualalumpur, Malaysia,
Oct 19, 2019,

Recent experience

Good experience with MaximusFx; but don't know why they are offering 1:500 trading leverage for standard type live trading account. Besides, I am expecting tighter trading spreads. Helpful broker.

Pm morshed,
Natore, Bangladesh,
Sep 17, 2019,

Good experience

As a newbie I am working on my own training strategy; testing the trading performances on different strategies; in a meantime using Mini account of MaximusFX; till now I am happy on this platform. Even, I have very good experience of news trading; no requotes or anything like technical error!

Nigeria,
May 8, 2019,

MaximusFX came to my region to organize a seminar promising that I will gain alot of knowledge if I patronize them because I told them that I have been trading for the past 8 years without any success and I think brokers are behind it. They assured I and my friends that if we patronize them, they will coach us and make us good at trading. We all invested over $20,000. After seeing all negative comments on FPA we became skeptical but one of their staff encouraged us to trade and then make withdrawal.
They trained us professionally by their Head of Business development in the Lagos office. When we started trading the head gave us signals and market analysis on how to trade. He taught us risk management on how we should manage our funds which worked greatly for us. When it was time to withdraw, we tried the first time and got our money within 24 hours, then a second time we tried and we were paid up to the 8th time. It's been almost 2 years and I can say the experience has been great. I will advice traders to go to their Lagos office if you want your trading skills to improve.
Two years ago there were only 2 negative reviews on display for MaximusFx.
Apr 18, 2019,

They deleted my account and I'm still scammed !

I got a response to my post but I could not reply directly under it.

I still hold my stand. MAXIMUSFX is a scam company. They deleted my account and nobody reached me ever since then.

If you're wise, then please do not ever even trade with them.

Terrible company. I don't know how they still exist. Full of scammers! My opinion still stands after 2 years. You guys are scam.
Reply by MaximusFX submitted May 8, 2019:
Mr. Timothy,

We asked you on this forum for a screenshot of your account in the past, which you never provided and equally, we told you that from our records there is no client by name Timothy from Nigeria experiencing any issues with MaximusFX.

We have never deleted any client accounts. At least show proof of emails, with a trading account number from MaximusFX or proof that you funded an account with MaximusFX and let everybody in this forum see.

Secondly, attaching a link of someone's comment only shows that you are among the group of people trying to sabotage the name of the company, by giving false information to the general public about MaximusFX. We will like you to visit the Lagos office with your proofs, if truly you are really genuine and take a picture of yourself inside the office, to show to the world that you are not a scam. If MaximusFX was a scam, it won't still be in operation.

MaximusFX
Nefteyugansk, Russian Federation,
Nov 21, 2018,

MaximusFX.com killed a deposit (by managing contracts)

Working with this broker, I got a lesson for life about what the kitchen is. I lost 3900$ the invested money, without considering the fact that I could now go out with a total Deposit of not less than 8000$ with this broker, this broker in a brazen modified contracts resulting in an elimination of the Deposit, the details I will describe below, but people please before you cooperate with this broker check out my review of the problem details of the problem below...
----
I have been working with this broker since May 2018.
10/24/2018 an event occurred that destroyed my deposit!
It was either a technical error or a deliberate intervention in my account by the broker!

Chronology of the problem:
1. 3 of 5 orders for CRUDE OIL were closed first ($ -196 at 12:01:44, -53 at 12:01:46, + $ 294 at 12:01:47). Within 3 seconds!
2. Next, the opening of the order for the entire free margin! At 12:09:58, an order was opened for .US30, sell 7.00 and as early as 12:11:00 it was automatically closed due to a negative margin!
3. Next, the remaining 2 orders for BABA ($ -905.25 at 14:32:06) and NFLX (-635.90 $ at 14:32:08) were closed

As a result, the account now -1413.4 $!
What happened on my deposit, I discovered approximately at 18:15!

The fact that actions to close and open orders in a specified time interval were not made by me, confirmed by the event log with MetaTrader4 (In the event log these events are not available!)
All copies of the journal on 10.24.2018 and events with the time for closing and opening orders are attached!

The field of detecting what happened on my account I tried to contact the broker by ordering a callback on the site (requested a call at least 10 times), a month passed and there was no call.
6 hours after I discovered what happened on my account, in addition to ordering calls, I also wrote a letter to the prosecutor,
Since until October 27, 2018, I never received a response. I sent a second letter (10.27.2018) indicating that if I was not heard, I would ask for help on FPE.

10/29/2018 I received a response from MaximusFX:
"Good day, Genadius,

Your request has been accepted.

Have you seen the trade, from our side, since it was not sufficient funds.

The company is not responsible for trading or access to third parties on their trading account. If your password was leaked, you need to change it manually on the company's website, and also notify us that the password was leaked before the closing of transactions, and not after. "

There will be no information leakage! I worked with a broker through MT4 exclusively from my iphone. And generally speaking about data leakage is meaningless! Even if you imagine something, you have taken possession of the data, what will it get from it? Only the ability to manage contracts! In any case, no one could have done anything! This is a scam from the broker! Please help me ... I deposited the account $ 3,900 and I expected a price drop on CRUDE OIL, now, if my orders were not closed by a broker, I would have at least $ 8,000 in the account ...

PS: It is possible that the fact that about a week before this event in the period from 10/15/2018 to 10/20/2018 will help in solving the problem, a man called Vlad Voznyak called me and introduced himself as an employee of the analytical department MaximusFX, he reported that your analytical department is interested in cooperation. But I politely refused him, because I am not interested in anyone's help with deposit management and advice on opening orders, I also do not need! As a result, he rudely expressed his negative emotions, to the refusal that I gave on cooperation!

Vishwajit,
pune, India,
Oct 10, 2018,

Return money from Maximus

Hi,

they have return my money by today's date whichever is pending, which i had comment provide on below reference

Aug 13, 2018 - 1 Star I have started account about 4 month before, first time give proper withdrawal of $150 at 1st month, but from last 2 month i tried to contact for withdrawal, but they are ignore time to time and they don't want to giving reply just by saying your withdrawal is in progress for last 2 month., and from last few days they doesn't giving reply too.. PLEASE TAKE CARE GUYS BEFORE OPENING ACCOUNT WITH MAXIMUSFX,
IF THERE IS NO WITHDRAWAL WHAT IS USE OF TRADING, THERE IS ONLY 1 IMPORTANT THING WITH BROKER THAT IS ' WITHDRAWAL' OTHER THINGS COME AFTER THAT.

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR HARD EARN MONEY, ALSWAYS TRADE WITH GOOD LISTED BROKER.
If anybody want proof