MaximusFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 23, 2018
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends caution dealing with MaximusFx unless this issue can be resolved.

MaximusFX is a forex broker. Maximus FX offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. MaximusFX.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, commodities, cfds, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MaximusFX.com

Join live discussion of MaximusFX.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2017-0412017-04-18maxmalladi vs maximusfx.comguilty

atkar,
Nefteyugansk, Russian Federation,
Nov 21, 2018,

MaximusFX.com killed a deposit (by managing contracts)

Working with this broker, I got a lesson for life about what the kitchen is. I lost 3900$ the invested money, without considering the fact that I could now go out with a total Deposit of not less than 8000$ with this broker, this broker in a brazen modified contracts resulting in an elimination of the Deposit, the details I will describe below, but people please before you cooperate with this broker check out my review of the problem details of the problem below...
----
I have been working with this broker since May 2018.
10/24/2018 an event occurred that destroyed my deposit!
It was either a technical error or a deliberate intervention in my account by the broker!

Chronology of the problem:
1. 3 of 5 orders for CRUDE OIL were closed first ($ -196 at 12:01:44, -53 at 12:01:46, + $ 294 at 12:01:47). Within 3 seconds!
2. Next, the opening of the order for the entire free margin! At 12:09:58, an order was opened for .US30, sell 7.00 and as early as 12:11:00 it was automatically closed due to a negative margin!
3. Next, the remaining 2 orders for BABA ($ -905.25 at 14:32:06) and NFLX (-635.90 $ at 14:32:08) were closed

As a result, the account now -1413.4 $!
What happened on my deposit, I discovered approximately at 18:15!

The fact that actions to close and open orders in a specified time interval were not made by me, confirmed by the event log with MetaTrader4 (In the event log these events are not available!)
All copies of the journal on 10.24.2018 and events with the time for closing and opening orders are attached!

The field of detecting what happened on my account I tried to contact the broker by ordering a callback on the site (requested a call at least 10 times), a month passed and there was no call.
6 hours after I discovered what happened on my account, in addition to ordering calls, I also wrote a letter to the prosecutor,
Since until October 27, 2018, I never received a response. I sent a second letter (10.27.2018) indicating that if I was not heard, I would ask for help on FPE.

10/29/2018 I received a response from MaximusFX:
"Good day, Genadius,

Your request has been accepted.

Have you seen the trade, from our side, since it was not sufficient funds.

The company is not responsible for trading or access to third parties on their trading account. If your password was leaked, you need to change it manually on the company's website, and also notify us that the password was leaked before the closing of transactions, and not after. "

There will be no information leakage! I worked with a broker through MT4 exclusively from my iphone. And generally speaking about data leakage is meaningless! Even if you imagine something, you have taken possession of the data, what will it get from it? Only the ability to manage contracts! In any case, no one could have done anything! This is a scam from the broker! Please help me ... I deposited the account $ 3,900 and I expected a price drop on CRUDE OIL, now, if my orders were not closed by a broker, I would have at least $ 8,000 in the account ...

PS: It is possible that the fact that about a week before this event in the period from 10/15/2018 to 10/20/2018 will help in solving the problem, a man called Vlad Voznyak called me and introduced himself as an employee of the analytical department MaximusFX, he reported that your analytical department is interested in cooperation. But I politely refused him, because I am not interested in anyone's help with deposit management and advice on opening orders, I also do not need! As a result, he rudely expressed his negative emotions, to the refusal that I gave on cooperation!

Vishwajit,
pune, India,
Oct 10, 2018,

Return money from Maximus

Hi,

they have return my money by today's date whichever is pending, which i had comment provide on below reference

Aug 13, 2018 - 1 Star I have started account about 4 month before, first time give proper withdrawal of $150 at 1st month, but from last 2 month i tried to contact for withdrawal, but they are ignore time to time and they don't want to giving reply just by saying your withdrawal is in progress for last 2 month., and from last few days they doesn't giving reply too.. PLEASE TAKE CARE GUYS BEFORE OPENING ACCOUNT WITH MAXIMUSFX,
IF THERE IS NO WITHDRAWAL WHAT IS USE OF TRADING, THERE IS ONLY 1 IMPORTANT THING WITH BROKER THAT IS ' WITHDRAWAL' OTHER THINGS COME AFTER THAT.

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR HARD EARN MONEY, ALSWAYS TRADE WITH GOOD LISTED BROKER.
If anybody want proof

vishwajit_kamthe@yahoo.com
account no. 658811
Lubart777,
Kiev, Ukraine,
Aug 10, 2018,

Normal Broker with good spreads!

Normal Broker with good spreads!

Hello to All,

Shortly want to share my trading exp with MaximusFX! Start trading with them from May 2018, deposited $5K, traded BTC/USD and some Gold. Had some losses on BTC due to market moves and my mistakes, made a WD of $2K received money in 3 days back on my card-no issues. Had some complication on documents verification, they have stick KYC and AML procedures, the rest is good! Trading is SAFE with them.
atulg,
haryana, India,
Jul 31, 2018,

MAximusfx fraud broker

This is the review about maximusfx which i have to go through recently the account manager of the maximusfx use to call me on regular basis for the investment and to activate the account so i invested $100 and now my account status in is $610 without taking any amount of bonus or guidance from their side. I made the profits completely based on my analysis. Now when i click on the withdrawal button on my account it says ( Thank you for submitting documents.!
Your documents are verified by our compliance department.
If you have any questions please contact support@maximusfx.com) this should not appear on the withdrawal option if i am right And i have also submitted all the relevant document on the account opening it self. Please someone help me to get the profits and the investment out of this Fraud broker
mbk786,
Jul 4, 2018,

FRAUDULENT COMPANY, STAY WELL AWAY

Poor experience, Daniel Tilbury account manager scammed me out of my money, I need my initial deposit back urgently, $2700.00.
Reply by MaximusFX submitted Jul 6, 2018:
Dear Sir,

We are sorry to hear that you have given your account number to a 3rd party. The company is not responsible for loses or profits in your account, if you gave your login details to your trading account. For the record Daniel Tilbury is not employed by our company.

MaximusFX
Andreimakar,
Jun 25, 2018,

MaximusFX reliable broker

Trading with other brokers, friend recommend to try Maximus, invested 1000 dollars for trading bitcoin and ethirium, made some small profit of $500 they have good spread and good execution. Took some time to verify my account but once all the documents was accepted, made a WD of $800, received money by bank in 4 days, not to fast but ok.
Timothy01,
Jun 7, 2018,

Horrible experience

Poor Experience and not a trustworthy company

Don't trade with them!
Reply by MaximusFX submitted Jun 21, 2018:
Dear Mr. Timothy,

Please, can you share a screenshot of your trading account as proof that you trade with MaximusFX? From our records, there is no client by name Timothy from Nigeria who has any issues trading with MaximusFX.

Thanks.
ivan788,
May 18, 2018,

"I am happy with Maximus!

Hi, I opened Standard account with MFX last week, with 200dollars and made profit 100, wanted to test and requested a withdrawall, once my documents was checked and approved by compliance received money back by Skrill on the same day, with minus small commission. Execution speed and spread very good, and I was surprised compare to other Big brokers."
Alexfpasoldier,
Manila, Philippines,
Apr 22, 2018,

Execution is good, need more cryptos, service

Im perfectionist and support wasnt great in the beginning. Now i know the account managers and they take good care of me. Spreads and execution is good, hope more crypros can be added.
Patrik,
Apr 17, 2018,

I am happy trading with MaximusFx no issues!

Hello, just wanted to add my 5 cent to this after reading some good and not so good reviewees. I opened a standart ac with them and deposited first 500 to trade BTC and ETH was not successful and decided to try again with 500, this time got right on the BTC to go up, made profit 500 and WD 750, with no problema. When put a WD request, compliance asked me additional documents, it was small delay on maximus side but after all ac was approved and received my money to my card in 3 days.