MaximusFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

MaximusFX is a forex broker. Maximus FX offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. MaximusFX.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, commodities, cfds, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MaximusFX.com
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends caution dealing with MaximusFx unless this issue can be resolved.

Established: 2013
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, 0100 , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@MaximusFX.com, +44 20 32874194
Regulators: SVGFSA #21567 IBC 2013
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of MaximusFX.com on our forum

KL, Malaysia,
Nov 15, 2017,

Nice Broker. I trust them

I had been searching a lot to find a good broker with nice platform and a lot of instruments and support. As most of previous companies just wanted me to deposit and never called and asked how is my trading going. Nice team always gives a proper advise for trading, always give signals. And i didnt had any issues with fund and withdraw (maybe because im using skrill). with skrill its always instant i dont know how long takes banking.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Malaysia used by an employee of MaximusFX to register at the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Hyderabad, India,
Nov 6, 2017,

MaximusFX fruad

I have been sending many emails to finance team, for fund withdrawal request, but unfortunately there is no reply. I have also called on the phone No’s available on website, but none of the are working. I am really concern on this.

When i come accross this issue, i have started invistigating online about this company, and found all negitive review, now i have 1012$ in my account outofwhich i have invisted 890$, and i need to withdraw this but no one is responding to it.

can anyone help me how to handle this.

din,
kuala lumpur , Malaysia,
Oct 30, 2017,

BAD BROKER. SCAM ALERT

very bad broker. dont trade with them as they have too many unsettle issues. they wont let you make withdrawal and keep on giving stupid excuses.

Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 18, 2017,

Issue escalated to Traders Court maxmalladi vs maximusfx.com | GUILTY
I invested $8000 totally and in that investment $1200 funded from my friends card and they reversed the investment deducting 10% stating merchant charge issim . after that i was traing and i made my account till $15000 and they said you have to complete trading volume then only i can withdraw my profits so i traded and it was $40000 and losses also was there and i came to know they reduced my Leverage to 1:100 to make my account blow up so i planed to withdraw my investment the balance of $6800 was last on the nov $2016 after the mails they sent be a stupid terms and condition so i told i don't want bonus i need my investment back . this broker gives bonus in the same balance itself other brokers gives on credit and they started telling the money is on balance his there money so after i complained they disabled my account and they have deducted the bonus for this past two weeks they were saying there is trading position after disabling my account . so they enabled my account and there was two trades i closed those two and my account balance was $3607 balance after that they promised me your money will reach to your account within 5 days and i have informed them and the complained stating if they pay me back will remove all the reviews. Now there Threatening to remove the reviews to pay me back .

Details: Dear Mr. Suman

Due to Easter, Friday and Monday are not business days.

We would like to remind you: that on the 07th of September 2016 you have used a 3rd party card to fund your account which is a clear breach of the trading conditions of the company and also you were previously provided a bonus, if these two actions were not done your account would have been subjected to a complete trade out and you would have lost all your money.
When this came to our knowledge we did return the third-party funds back to the card and didn't close your account as a goodwill gesture.
Recently, when your trades went to negative, you filled campaign against the company to negotiate your full refund.
We have requested severally not to distribute untruthful comments which you try to use as leverage to negotiate bigger amount of withdrawal.

Breaching terms and conditions many times and leveraging on threatening company, will not be tolerated. As per your statement, you have informed us that you will remove your untruthful comments but so far you seem to do the opposite by progressing with your marketing activities on other websites and contentiously threatening the company.
Due to the consecutive inconsistency of actions and breach of your statement, we would like to know when you are planning to do what you said and remove the untruthful comments?

Mar 27, 2017 - 1 Star I Invested in maximusfx $6800 and i reinvested $2000 in a different friends card and they reversed back that transion due to third part card , after that i was trading a lot for now i have completed more than 41000 lots now these cheating company is saying i have to complete trading volume to withdraw my investment

Please forex peace army help me out to withdraw my investment back since this guys are not relying for my email if i didn't get funds will post more reviews over here until i get my hard earn money back I mailed to support@MaximusFX.com i didn't get a reply for past for month i need my money back please dont invest in this company since they reduce your leverage when your trades on float i got to know these company is a dealing desk company please think 1000 times before investing in this company since they dont wanna pay clients investment bhack

New Delhi., India,
Feb 17, 2017,

Maximusfx is not a professional and trusted broker. I have a hard time getting my money back from them.

Maximusfx are cheat. You will realise it when you get the profits and start asking them to pay you back. But they will do everything possible to not pay you back. I have Invested a total of $ 2250 (200,1000,400,650) and I have lost all of it. I haven't earned a single amount of Profit from maximusfx.
They provided me an inexperienced account Manager who left the company as soon as I lost all my hard earned money by following his directions. The second account Manager that maximusfx provided me a guaranteed mail from Company's Behalf that he will give me 20% profit monthly and if any money lost, will be refunded Since I wasn't supposed to interfere as per the agreement. On his guarantee, I invested $ 650. But the account manager couldnt hold the agreement. Neither he gave me any 20% profit nor my money back. I told them to pay me back my Invested amount of $ 650 as I needed to pay the credit card bill but the finance department of maximusfx blocked my withdrawal.
The account manager made losses of $ 650 to my account by placing wrong trades on usd/jpy. However after that neither the account Manager nor anyone from maximusfx answers to my queries and they havent refunded my lost amount. I wouldn't recommed anyone from joining to maximus, I made a big mistake and I'm regretting it by trusting them and trying to establish a good relationship with account managers.
The worst part of maximusfx is that their support department never replies to any query. They are not helpful at all. There is no transparency. I have send them many emails. I have sent them texts on skype also But they never reply.
I want refund of the all the money lost by account managers mistakes. Please refund me the $ 650 and I will close my account with maximusfx forever.