MaximusFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

MaximusFX is a forex broker. Maximus FX offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. MaximusFX.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, commodities, cfds, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MaximusFX.com
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends caution dealing with MaximusFx unless this issue can be resolved.

Established: 2013
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, 0100 , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@MaximusFX.com, +44 20 32874194
Regulators: SVGFSA #21567 IBC 2013
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of MaximusFX.com on our forum

Nigeria,
Feb 27, 2018,

The previous review written under my account wasn’t written by me, it was written through a previous partner of the company who tried to destroy the image of the company. He asked me to provide my login details of my FPA account which I did not know he was trying to write something negative about the company. Pls disregard the previous negative comments written under my account, it was written to tarnish the image of the company which I don’t supportsonally. Pls f people , pls I will advu want to deal with the company go directly to it website then u will find a right company representative who will assist u with all ur needs. Maximusfx is not a bad company potrayed by few individuals trying to destroy the image of the company.

Nov 15, 2017 - 1 Star My name is abdullahi idris, a client of maximusfx. I applied for withdrawal for over 2months now and am yet to get my funds. My $1800 withdrawal has been reserved for withdrawal for over 2months now and all i get is stories. Please whoever knows this broker should please inform them to pay me my hard earned money
Nigeria,
May 8, 2019,

MaximusFX came to my region to organize a seminar promising that I will gain alot of knowledge if I patronize them because I told them that I have been trading for the past 8 years without any success and I think brokers are behind it. They assured I and my friends that if we patronize them, they will coach us and make us good at trading. We all invested over $20,000. After seeing all negative comments on FPA we became skeptical but one of their staff encouraged us to trade and then make withdrawal.
They trained us professionally by their Head of Business development in the Lagos office. When we started trading the head gave us signals and market analysis on how to trade. He taught us risk management on how we should manage our funds which worked greatly for us. When it was time to withdraw, we tried the first time and got our money within 24 hours, then a second time we tried and we were paid up to the 8th time. It's been almost 2 years and I can say the experience has been great. I will advice traders to go to their Lagos office if you want your trading skills to improve.
Two years ago there were only 2 negative reviews on display for MaximusFx.
Farhan khan,
Kualalumpur, Malaysia,
Oct 19, 2019,

Recent experience

Good experience with MaximusFx; but don't know why they are offering 1:500 trading leverage for standard type live trading account. Besides, I am expecting tighter trading spreads. Helpful broker.

Pm morshed,
Natore, Bangladesh,
Sep 17, 2019,

Good experience

As a newbie I am working on my own training strategy; testing the trading performances on different strategies; in a meantime using Mini account of MaximusFX; till now I am happy on this platform. Even, I have very good experience of news trading; no requotes or anything like technical error!

May 18, 2018,

"I am happy with Maximus!

Hi, I opened Standard account with MFX last week, with 200dollars and made profit 100, wanted to test and requested a withdrawall, once my documents was checked and approved by compliance received money back by Skrill on the same day, with minus small commission. Execution speed and spread very good, and I was surprised compare to other Big brokers."
lagos, Nigeria,
Jan 9, 2020,

NEW UPDATE

After some experience, Maximusfx were able to solve my issues the wise way. Whatever issue you have, be patient it will be resolved. Thank you MaximusFx. And thanks to the Nigerian management group of Maximusfx for being concerned and doing their best to resolve issues with clients

Dec 5, 2019 - 1 Star I am in Nigeria and I first knew maximus through a 7 years experienced trader who is my friend, I thought they will be the best but cutting the long story short, I WAS SCAMMED. At first, I grew my 4000$ to over 10,000$, I successfully withdrew over 2000$ during my trade spree of 3 months. On the 3rd month I tried withdrawing 3100$ with a balance of 8100$, it was cancelled, I was told I have a limit of 500$ per withdrawal request, I did not complain. Now, during that same day, I opened a 2.5 lots in total trade volume on GBPAUD, immediately that happened I lost access to my MT4(tried over 5 devices) meanwhile I could login other brokers on my devices, I lodged a complain but no response. The next thing I observed through my Maximus Web backoffice was my leverage was reduced from 1:100 to 1:25 with active trades, closed out all my positions with 2271$ loss, brought back my leverage to 1:100 and gave me access to my MT4. When I called Sixtus the Africa head to complain he only gave reasons why that happened. And now I opted to withdraw all my money, and they keep cancelling my withdrawal with no email telling me why. Please inform Maximus that Money with them belongs to people. They should return my balance of 5300$. Thanks

Kiev, Ukraine,
Aug 10, 2018,

Normal Broker with good spreads!

Normal Broker with good spreads!

Hello to All,

Shortly want to share my trading exp with MaximusFX! Start trading with them from May 2018, deposited $5K, traded BTC/USD and some Gold. Had some losses on BTC due to market moves and my mistakes, made a WD of $2K received money in 3 days back on my card-no issues. Had some complication on documents verification, they have stick KYC and AML procedures, the rest is good! Trading is SAFE with them.
Budapest, Bajza ucta 85, Hungary,
Dec 3, 2019,

Still no regret

After some time of being with maximusfx I can say that I like this company. But they must improve the time of profit withdrawal. Sometimes it takes time . But overall like their service's and still no regret.

Patrik,
Apr 17, 2018,

I am happy trading with MaximusFx no issues!

Hello, just wanted to add my 5 cent to this after reading some good and not so good reviewees. I opened a standart ac with them and deposited first 500 to trade BTC and ETH was not successful and decided to try again with 500, this time got right on the BTC to go up, made profit 500 and WD 750, with no problema. When put a WD request, compliance asked me additional documents, it was small delay on maximus side but after all ac was approved and received my money to my card in 3 days.
Jun 25, 2018,

MaximusFX reliable broker

Trading with other brokers, friend recommend to try Maximus, invested 1000 dollars for trading bitcoin and ethirium, made some small profit of $500 they have good spread and good execution. Took some time to verify my account but once all the documents was accepted, made a WD of $800, received money by bank in 4 days, not to fast but ok.
Mar 21, 2018,

Broke OK no problem trading!

Hi
Wow, see some good and bad reviews for this broker, I start trading without reading feedback with $500 by my mastercard, just to test, my AC 535150 I was trading BTC buy but the market killed me((( learn my lesson When wanted to WD 100 the compliance team gave small head ache but I provided all additional documents and received my money approximately in 5 days, got me worried but all ok.
Lima, Cyprus,
Feb 4, 2018,

Average broker, no Issues

Hello

I have opened a Standard trading account with them one month ago, made deposit 1000usd to test them out after i read some negative reviews from other people and was concerned but my manager that i know for many years promised to me that everything is ok. So i start trading, execution/spread are very good, i made profit of around 420 dollars and requested a WD received in 4 days but i was not happy with the WD commission, the rest ok to me. Company offered me bonus of 50% if i re-deposit, but from the exp i prefer to trade with no bonus.

Vishwajit,
pune, India,
Oct 10, 2018,

Return money from Maximus

Hi,

they have return my money by today's date whichever is pending, which i had comment provide on below reference

Aug 13, 2018 - 1 Star I have started account about 4 month before, first time give proper withdrawal of $150 at 1st month, but from last 2 month i tried to contact for withdrawal, but they are ignore time to time and they don't want to giving reply just by saying your withdrawal is in progress for last 2 month., and from last few days they doesn't giving reply too.. PLEASE TAKE CARE GUYS BEFORE OPENING ACCOUNT WITH MAXIMUSFX,
IF THERE IS NO WITHDRAWAL WHAT IS USE OF TRADING, THERE IS ONLY 1 IMPORTANT THING WITH BROKER THAT IS ' WITHDRAWAL' OTHER THINGS COME AFTER THAT.

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR HARD EARN MONEY, ALSWAYS TRADE WITH GOOD LISTED BROKER.
If anybody want proof

vishwajit_kamthe@yahoo.com
account no. 658811

Manila, Philippines,
Apr 22, 2018,

Execution is good, need more cryptos, service

Im perfectionist and support wasnt great in the beginning. Now i know the account managers and they take good care of me. Spreads and execution is good, hope more crypros can be added.
haryana, India,
Jul 31, 2018,

MAximusfx fraud broker

This is the review about maximusfx which i have to go through recently the account manager of the maximusfx use to call me on regular basis for the investment and to activate the account so i invested $100 and now my account status in is $610 without taking any amount of bonus or guidance from their side. I made the profits completely based on my analysis. Now when i click on the withdrawal button on my account it says ( Thank you for submitting documents.!
Your documents are verified by our compliance department.
If you have any questions please contact support@maximusfx.com) this should not appear on the withdrawal option if i am right And i have also submitted all the relevant document on the account opening it self. Please someone help me to get the profits and the investment out of this Fraud broker

Apr 18, 2019,

They deleted my account and I'm still scammed !

I got a response to my post but I could not reply directly under it.

I still hold my stand. MAXIMUSFX is a scam company. They deleted my account and nobody reached me ever since then.

If you're wise, then please do not ever even trade with them.

Terrible company. I don't know how they still exist. Full of scammers! My opinion still stands after 2 years. You guys are scam.
Reply by MaximusFX submitted May 8, 2019:
Mr. Timothy,

We asked you on this forum for a screenshot of your account in the past, which you never provided and equally, we told you that from our records there is no client by name Timothy from Nigeria experiencing any issues with MaximusFX.

We have never deleted any client accounts. At least show proof of emails, with a trading account number from MaximusFX or proof that you funded an account with MaximusFX and let everybody in this forum see.

Secondly, attaching a link of someone's comment only shows that you are among the group of people trying to sabotage the name of the company, by giving false information to the general public about MaximusFX. We will like you to visit the Lagos office with your proofs, if truly you are really genuine and take a picture of yourself inside the office, to show to the world that you are not a scam. If MaximusFX was a scam, it won't still be in operation.

MaximusFX
Jan 24, 2018,

MAXIMUSFX IS A SCAM

LIMASSOL

I don't know about you but here.... The company has a really bad image.
Moreover, don't be fooled by his review. I can show you screenshot proof that this company is fraud !

Again, Stay away for your own good.

It's high time I created a thread on this Scam company called MaximusFx

Dec 29, 2017 - 1 Star Don't trade with them!
Bad Customer service
Alot of stories
I have been asking for my money withdrawal for the past 2 months and it's stories upon stories.

They are unreliable and very unprofessional in their service.

If you want to waste your time and money, then go ahead with them. If possible, I'll sue them for their deceit.

#Bunch of Scammers

Jun 7, 2018,

Horrible experience

Poor Experience and not a trustworthy company

Don't trade with them!

Reply by MaximusFX submitted Jun 21, 2018:
Dear Mr. Timothy,

Please, can you share a screenshot of your trading account as proof that you trade with MaximusFX? From our records, there is no client by name Timothy from Nigeria who has any issues trading with MaximusFX.

Thanks.
New Delhi., India,
Feb 17, 2017,

Maximusfx is not a professional and trusted broker. I have a hard time getting my money back from them.

Maximusfx are cheat. You will realise it when you get the profits and start asking them to pay you back. But they will do everything possible to not pay you back. I have Invested a total of $ 2250 (200,1000,400,650) and I have lost all of it. I haven't earned a single amount of Profit from maximusfx.
They provided me an inexperienced account Manager who left the company as soon as I lost all my hard earned money by following his directions. The second account Manager that maximusfx provided me a guaranteed mail from Company's Behalf that he will give me 20% profit monthly and if any money lost, will be refunded Since I wasn't supposed to interfere as per the agreement. On his guarantee, I invested $ 650. But the account manager couldnt hold the agreement. Neither he gave me any 20% profit nor my money back. I told them to pay me back my Invested amount of $ 650 as I needed to pay the credit card bill but the finance department of maximusfx blocked my withdrawal.
The account manager made losses of $ 650 to my account by placing wrong trades on usd/jpy. However after that neither the account Manager nor anyone from maximusfx answers to my queries and they havent refunded my lost amount. I wouldn't recommed anyone from joining to maximus, I made a big mistake and I'm regretting it by trusting them and trying to establish a good relationship with account managers.
The worst part of maximusfx is that their support department never replies to any query. They are not helpful at all. There is no transparency. I have send them many emails. I have sent them texts on skype also But they never reply.
I want refund of the all the money lost by account managers mistakes. Please refund me the $ 650 and I will close my account with maximusfx forever.

din,
kuala lumpur , Malaysia,
Oct 30, 2017,

BAD BROKER. SCAM ALERT

very bad broker. dont trade with them as they have too many unsettle issues. they wont let you make withdrawal and keep on giving stupid excuses.

Accra, Ghana,
Feb 15, 2020,

Very very poor customer service & delivery.

For me the most important thing I look out with every forex broker is withdrawals & live support, once there are difficulties withdrawing your deposited funds or profits then that broker cannot be trusted. Also, so long as you can have timely or prompt response from your broker during working hours then they're not worth being entrusted with your funds. It hasn't been a pleasant experience with this broker from the onset. I opened a trading account with them because they were recommended by a forex education organization I'm a part of. I've successfully operated other trading accounts with two other brokers but this broker suspended my trading account for close to 3 weeks with the excuse that my account wasn't verified (I supplied them all needed documents during account opening & they confirmed my trading account was verified so that account even before I funded my account.)
After a couple of emails, the account was unblocked & I decided to withdraw my funds. Its been several weeks now & withdrawal hasn't been successful. Note, I've successfully withdrawn twice already with my other brokers. And the annoying thing too is they rarely reply your emails on time.

Reply by MaximusFX submitted Jun 9, 2020:
Hello Forex Maven,
We will appreciate it if you can provide your MaximusFX trading account details so as to investigate the issue you described earlier.
As per the company internal policy and regulations, we strictly follow KYC, AML norms.
In regards to KYC (Know your client) and Money Laundry Act, it is requested by our compliance that we ask all our clients to provide genuine documents (a valid identification document and Proof of address), failure for a client to provide authentic documents, will mean that our Compliance Department won’t honor any activity of the account, until such documents are provided, which we probably believe is the issue you might be facing. Client is given by compliance a reasonable amount of time to provide alternative copies of good quality and in course of the time, we receive no response from client, the account will be closed and funds returned to original source. This requirement is compulsory that every forex broker must adhere to, as it is a strict regulatory requirement we follow.
Hyderabad, India,
Jan 30, 2018,

MaximusFX is a fraud

Hi All.

I have opened a trading account at MaximusFx (Account No. 525939) on 16 Feb 2017, for USD 500$, the amount was transferred using my credit card account via skrill, I have the email commitment of the company, to give me back 20% returns every month , in case of loss the company will give us equally amount in trading. The first month the trade manager by name (Mr. Zarudeen) has made 105$, and then they stopped working on my account , after waiting till month of May 2017 since nothing was happening, I was trying to withdraw my money from the account. Then suddenly the disappear person (Mr Zarudeen) came back in conversation, when I have informed him that, I wanted to withdraw my money back, he asked to give him a 1 month more time as he is back to Office and he was away as he has lost his family member. I felt it maybe true, trusted him and extended it for a month.

And then he ask me to deposit more funds to start trading on my account, when I refused and I said I need to withdraw 105$ which is the margin money, he then requested me to hold it for a week n then started asking me to invest it again, as more trading money is required, I made a mistake in trusting further this guy, and invested USD 373$, in expecting that he will start transferring me the margin money to my account every month, so I have made my total deposit of usd 873$. After depositing the money (Mr Zarudeen ) stopped responding, I tried reaching all other contacts which were online, but no response. That’s when I started looking about the company, i have started investigating online about MaximusFx, and found all negitive review, I was really panic.

During this time I have traded myself , and my total withdraw amount was USD 1031 $ in my account out of which i have invisted 890$, 141$ was my margin money & 250$ was the trading bonus. When I wanted to withdraw this whole amount, sent many emails to account manager, “support”, “finance” but no one was responding to it.. I have also called on the phone No’s available on website, but none of the are working.

I seriously started trying to contact every source, which was available online, as they were not responding to me. I hosted a few comments on facebook, and that’s when a person responded on Chat (Mr. Dmitri), and said some one will respond to me and will close the issue. But no one answered me till a weekdays, after few days a new person popped up, saying he is the boss of (Mr. Zarudeen) and his Name was Mr. Hisham, he then started dragging Time once again and trying to convince me to keep the money for trading, I refused it and strongly said I need my money back. And then finally from that day even this person stopped responding to me. And after a month now a new person came into the picture by name Mr. Rafeek, who again started that he is the boss of my account manager. And he will transfer my money back. He transferred me 350$, and said he is transferring the balance to me soon by his finance team, But nothing has happened till date, it’s almost a two month has been crossed now, since Mr. Rafeek.

It clearly understands that, theses guys are making us fools intentionally , they don’t want to release the amount. It’s almost most 10 months now, and then are still dragging it saying all falls statements, and keep bluffing every-time.

I have given you all the person name, soo that if other customers would be aware of these guys.

I haves all my proofs and wanted to file my case against this company.

Please suggest n support me how to proceed further.

Thanks...!
Ravi Kumar. Tammabattula

Damme, Belgium,
Mar 19, 2018,

Maximus is a scam broker, they promise a lot but they only have to do their best to convince you to deposit as much money as possible, if you get the list you have to pay to withdraw money, that's really ridiculous, no some trader can meet that.

Nefteyugansk, Russian Federation,
Nov 21, 2018,

MaximusFX.com killed a deposit (by managing contracts)

Working with this broker, I got a lesson for life about what the kitchen is. I lost 3900$ the invested money, without considering the fact that I could now go out with a total Deposit of not less than 8000$ with this broker, this broker in a brazen modified contracts resulting in an elimination of the Deposit, the details I will describe below, but people please before you cooperate with this broker check out my review of the problem details of the problem below...
----
I have been working with this broker since May 2018.
10/24/2018 an event occurred that destroyed my deposit!
It was either a technical error or a deliberate intervention in my account by the broker!

Chronology of the problem:
1. 3 of 5 orders for CRUDE OIL were closed first ($ -196 at 12:01:44, -53 at 12:01:46, + $ 294 at 12:01:47). Within 3 seconds!
2. Next, the opening of the order for the entire free margin! At 12:09:58, an order was opened for .US30, sell 7.00 and as early as 12:11:00 it was automatically closed due to a negative margin!
3. Next, the remaining 2 orders for BABA ($ -905.25 at 14:32:06) and NFLX (-635.90 $ at 14:32:08) were closed

As a result, the account now -1413.4 $!
What happened on my deposit, I discovered approximately at 18:15!

The fact that actions to close and open orders in a specified time interval were not made by me, confirmed by the event log with MetaTrader4 (In the event log these events are not available!)
All copies of the journal on 10.24.2018 and events with the time for closing and opening orders are attached!

The field of detecting what happened on my account I tried to contact the broker by ordering a callback on the site (requested a call at least 10 times), a month passed and there was no call.
6 hours after I discovered what happened on my account, in addition to ordering calls, I also wrote a letter to the prosecutor,
Since until October 27, 2018, I never received a response. I sent a second letter (10.27.2018) indicating that if I was not heard, I would ask for help on FPE.

10/29/2018 I received a response from MaximusFX:
"Good day, Genadius,

Your request has been accepted.

Have you seen the trade, from our side, since it was not sufficient funds.

The company is not responsible for trading or access to third parties on their trading account. If your password was leaked, you need to change it manually on the company's website, and also notify us that the password was leaked before the closing of transactions, and not after. "

There will be no information leakage! I worked with a broker through MT4 exclusively from my iphone. And generally speaking about data leakage is meaningless! Even if you imagine something, you have taken possession of the data, what will it get from it? Only the ability to manage contracts! In any case, no one could have done anything! This is a scam from the broker! Please help me ... I deposited the account $ 3,900 and I expected a price drop on CRUDE OIL, now, if my orders were not closed by a broker, I would have at least $ 8,000 in the account ...

PS: It is possible that the fact that about a week before this event in the period from 10/15/2018 to 10/20/2018 will help in solving the problem, a man called Vlad Voznyak called me and introduced himself as an employee of the analytical department MaximusFX, he reported that your analytical department is interested in cooperation. But I politely refused him, because I am not interested in anyone's help with deposit management and advice on opening orders, I also do not need! As a result, he rudely expressed his negative emotions, to the refusal that I gave on cooperation!

Jul 4, 2018,

FRAUDULENT COMPANY, STAY WELL AWAY

Poor experience, Daniel Tilbury account manager scammed me out of my money, I need my initial deposit back urgently, $2700.00.

Reply by MaximusFX submitted Jul 6, 2018:
Dear Sir,

We are sorry to hear that you have given your account number to a 3rd party. The company is not responsible for loses or profits in your account, if you gave your login details to your trading account. For the record Daniel Tilbury is not employed by our company.

MaximusFX
Hyderabad, India,
Nov 6, 2017,

MaximusFX fruad

I have been sending many emails to finance team, for fund withdrawal request, but unfortunately there is no reply. I have also called on the phone No’s available on website, but none of the are working. I am really concern on this.

When i come accross this issue, i have started invistigating online about this company, and found all negitive review, now i have 1012$ in my account outofwhich i have invisted 890$, and i need to withdraw this but no one is responding to it.

can anyone help me how to handle this.

KL, Malaysia,
Jan 25, 2018,

Good company and care about Clients (I work and spam for MaximusFx!)

I have started Real trading with this company in August, have nothing more than positive mood, main delay on Withdrawal was only because of my documents, first i was complaining but than i understand - if they require proper documents - they might report to regulators about theirs clients,
so i feel safe with them now, and i will recommend this company to my friends.

5 Star rating removed.

This is another account created from same location as the account of MaximusFx's representative at the FPA.  This is anoher time one of these accounts was used to leave a "client" review.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA doesn't appreciate review spammers.
Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 18, 2017,

Issue escalated to Traders Court maxmalladi vs maximusfx.com | GUILTY
I invested $8000 totally and in that investment $1200 funded from my friends card and they reversed the investment deducting 10% stating merchant charge issim . after that i was traing and i made my account till $15000 and they said you have to complete trading volume then only i can withdraw my profits so i traded and it was $40000 and losses also was there and i came to know they reduced my Leverage to 1:100 to make my account blow up so i planed to withdraw my investment the balance of $6800 was last on the nov $2016 after the mails they sent be a stupid terms and condition so i told i don't want bonus i need my investment back . this broker gives bonus in the same balance itself other brokers gives on credit and they started telling the money is on balance his there money so after i complained they disabled my account and they have deducted the bonus for this past two weeks they were saying there is trading position after disabling my account . so they enabled my account and there was two trades i closed those two and my account balance was $3607 balance after that they promised me your money will reach to your account within 5 days and i have informed them and the complained stating if they pay me back will remove all the reviews. Now there Threatening to remove the reviews to pay me back .

Details: Dear Mr. Suman

Due to Easter, Friday and Monday are not business days.

We would like to remind you: that on the 07th of September 2016 you have used a 3rd party card to fund your account which is a clear breach of the trading conditions of the company and also you were previously provided a bonus, if these two actions were not done your account would have been subjected to a complete trade out and you would have lost all your money.
When this came to our knowledge we did return the third-party funds back to the card and didn't close your account as a goodwill gesture.
Recently, when your trades went to negative, you filled campaign against the company to negotiate your full refund.
We have requested severally not to distribute untruthful comments which you try to use as leverage to negotiate bigger amount of withdrawal.

Breaching terms and conditions many times and leveraging on threatening company, will not be tolerated. As per your statement, you have informed us that you will remove your untruthful comments but so far you seem to do the opposite by progressing with your marketing activities on other websites and contentiously threatening the company.
Due to the consecutive inconsistency of actions and breach of your statement, we would like to know when you are planning to do what you said and remove the untruthful comments?

Mar 27, 2017 - 1 Star I Invested in maximusfx $6800 and i reinvested $2000 in a different friends card and they reversed back that transion due to third part card , after that i was trading a lot for now i have completed more than 41000 lots now these cheating company is saying i have to complete trading volume to withdraw my investment

Please forex peace army help me out to withdraw my investment back since this guys are not relying for my email if i didn't get funds will post more reviews over here until i get my hard earn money back I mailed to support@MaximusFX.com i didn't get a reply for past for month i need my money back please dont invest in this company since they reduce your leverage when your trades on float i got to know these company is a dealing desk company please think 1000 times before investing in this company since they dont wanna pay clients investment bhack

KL, Malaysia,
Nov 15, 2017,

Nice Broker. I trust them

I had been searching a lot to find a good broker with nice platform and a lot of instruments and support. As most of previous companies just wanted me to deposit and never called and asked how is my trading going. Nice team always gives a proper advise for trading, always give signals. And i didnt had any issues with fund and withdraw (maybe because im using skrill). with skrill its always instant i dont know how long takes banking.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Malaysia used by an employee of MaximusFX to register at the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Oct 27, 2019,

The best broker to trade with

This broker is very good. Maximusfx is the first and only broker that I have been able to withdraw my profit on 19 different occasions. I love their Islamic account type, no swap charges and customer services very good and funny people to always speak to on phone. All my friends in Dubai are happy that I introduce them to Maximusfx.