MaximusFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 12, 2018
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends caution dealing with MaximusFx unless this issue can be resolved.

MaximusFX is a forex broker. Maximus FX offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. MaximusFX.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, commodities, cfds, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MaximusFX.com

Join live discussion of MaximusFX.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2017-0412017-04-18maxmalladi vs maximusfx.comguilty

faumijk,
New Delhi., India,
Feb 17, 2017,

Maximusfx is not a professional and trusted broker. I have a hard time getting my money back from them.

Maximusfx are cheat. You will realise it when you get the profits and start asking them to pay you back. But they will do everything possible to not pay you back. I have Invested a total of $ 2250 (200,1000,400,650) and I have lost all of it. I haven't earned a single amount of Profit from maximusfx.
They provided me an inexperienced account Manager who left the company as soon as I lost all my hard earned money by following his directions. The second account Manager that maximusfx provided me a guaranteed mail from Company's Behalf that he will give me 20% profit monthly and if any money lost, will be refunded Since I wasn't supposed to interfere as per the agreement. On his guarantee, I invested $ 650. But the account manager couldnt hold the agreement. Neither he gave me any 20% profit nor my money back. I told them to pay me back my Invested amount of $ 650 as I needed to pay the credit card bill but the finance department of maximusfx blocked my withdrawal.
The account manager made losses of $ 650 to my account by placing wrong trades on usd/jpy. However after that neither the account Manager nor anyone from maximusfx answers to my queries and they havent refunded my lost amount. I wouldn't recommed anyone from joining to maximus, I made a big mistake and I'm regretting it by trusting them and trying to establish a good relationship with account managers.
The worst part of maximusfx is that their support department never replies to any query. They are not helpful at all. There is no transparency. I have send them many emails. I have sent them texts on skype also But they never reply.
I want refund of the all the money lost by account managers mistakes. Please refund me the $ 650 and I will close my account with maximusfx forever.
maxmalladi,
Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 18, 2017,

Issue escalated to Traders Court maxmalladi vs maximusfx.com | GUILTY
I invested $8000 totally and in that investment $1200 funded from my friends card and they reversed the investment deducting 10% stating merchant charge issim . after that i was traing and i made my account till $15000 and they said you have to complete trading volume then only i can withdraw my profits so i traded and it was $40000 and losses also was there and i came to know they reduced my Leverage to 1:100 to make my account blow up so i planed to withdraw my investment the balance of $6800 was last on the nov $2016 after the mails they sent be a stupid terms and condition so i told i don't want bonus i need my investment back . this broker gives bonus in the same balance itself other brokers gives on credit and they started telling the money is on balance his there money so after i complained they disabled my account and they have deducted the bonus for this past two weeks they were saying there is trading position after disabling my account . so they enabled my account and there was two trades i closed those two and my account balance was $3607 balance after that they promised me your money will reach to your account within 5 days and i have informed them and the complained stating if they pay me back will remove all the reviews. Now there Threatening to remove the reviews to pay me back .

Details: Dear Mr. Suman

Due to Easter, Friday and Monday are not business days.

We would like to remind you: that on the 07th of September 2016 you have used a 3rd party card to fund your account which is a clear breach of the trading conditions of the company and also you were previously provided a bonus, if these two actions were not done your account would have been subjected to a complete trade out and you would have lost all your money.
When this came to our knowledge we did return the third-party funds back to the card and didn't close your account as a goodwill gesture.
Recently, when your trades went to negative, you filled campaign against the company to negotiate your full refund.
We have requested severally not to distribute untruthful comments which you try to use as leverage to negotiate bigger amount of withdrawal.

Breaching terms and conditions many times and leveraging on threatening company, will not be tolerated. As per your statement, you have informed us that you will remove your untruthful comments but so far you seem to do the opposite by progressing with your marketing activities on other websites and contentiously threatening the company.
Due to the consecutive inconsistency of actions and breach of your statement, we would like to know when you are planning to do what you said and remove the untruthful comments?

Mar 27, 2017 - 1 Star I Invested in maximusfx $6800 and i reinvested $2000 in a different friends card and they reversed back that transion due to third part card , after that i was trading a lot for now i have completed more than 41000 lots now these cheating company is saying i have to complete trading volume to withdraw my investment

Please forex peace army help me out to withdraw my investment back since this guys are not relying for my email if i didn't get funds will post more reviews over here until i get my hard earn money back I mailed to support@MaximusFX.com i didn't get a reply for past for month i need my money back please dont invest in this company since they reduce your leverage when your trades on float i got to know these company is a dealing desk company please think 1000 times before investing in this company since they dont wanna pay clients investment bhack
din,
kuala lumpur , Malaysia,
Oct 30, 2017,

BAD BROKER. SCAM ALERT

very bad broker. dont trade with them as they have too many unsettle issues. they wont let you make withdrawal and keep on giving stupid excuses.
Ravi Kumar,
Hyderabad, India,
Nov 6, 2017,

MaximusFX fruad

I have been sending many emails to finance team, for fund withdrawal request, but unfortunately there is no reply. I have also called on the phone No’s available on website, but none of the are working. I am really concern on this.

When i come accross this issue, i have started invistigating online about this company, and found all negitive review, now i have 1012$ in my account outofwhich i have invisted 890$, and i need to withdraw this but no one is responding to it.

can anyone help me how to handle this.
Samantha,
KL, Malaysia,
Nov 15, 2017,

Nice Broker. I trust them

I had been searching a lot to find a good broker with nice platform and a lot of instruments and support. As most of previous companies just wanted me to deposit and never called and asked how is my trading going. Nice team always gives a proper advise for trading, always give signals. And i didnt had any issues with fund and withdraw (maybe because im using skrill). with skrill its always instant i dont know how long takes banking.
5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Malaysia used by an employee of MaximusFX to register at the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Peter Okafor,
Dec 22, 2017,

Somebody contacted me from Maximusfx in Nigeria to trade with the company but as usual, I came to FPA to do my research about the company because the customer representative sounded very honest and professional. Seeing your negative comment got me scared because I was to invest a huge amount of money so I told a friend of mine who said he was going to try create an account and fund it, he said he was willing to take the risk since the same rep spoke to him.
After funding (we both did) we went to the rep office in Nigeria, where we were welcomed warmly with everybody smiling with us like we were home. The office made us confident to trade because of the physical presence of the office we had little hope but still yet not convinced fully with the company because of the negative comments on FPA.
Trades were executed on the account without any manipulation from the broker which we were happy about, but still not convinced. We then decided to place withdrawals to test if we will be paid. We got paid. My friend was happy but I was still not convinced, because I felt probably it was done to prove a point to us or to deceive us because the withdrawal we made was not a big amount. We did another amount much was higher than the previous and we got paid, a third and we were paid. Finally I told my friend that we should withdraw everything to test the company and the rep. called to find out if we were not satisfied with their services and we told lies that we needed the money for emergency and he felt for us and said that he will make sure that the account department pays as soon as possible for us to sort out our issues. After an hour, the rep. called to find out if we have received the money, we asked him to give us a few minute to check our bank account and we confirmed that we were paid. Am happy that maximusfx is here to stay, come next year I will fund the huge amount.
diptim,
Jan 24, 2018,

MAXIMUSFX IS A SCAM

LIMASSOL

I don't know about you but here.... The company has a really bad image.
Moreover, don't be fooled by his review. I can show you screenshot proof that this company is fraud !

Again, Stay away for your own good.

It's high time I created a thread on this Scam company called MaximusFx

Dec 29, 2017 - 1 Star Don't trade with them!
Bad Customer service
Alot of stories
I have been asking for my money withdrawal for the past 2 months and it's stories upon stories.

They are unreliable and very unprofessional in their service.

If you want to waste your time and money, then go ahead with them. If possible, I'll sue them for their deceit.

#Bunch of Scammers

Nathan Orest,
KL, Malaysia,
Jan 25, 2018,

Good company and care about Clients (I work and spam for MaximusFx!)

I have started Real trading with this company in August, have nothing more than positive mood, main delay on Withdrawal was only because of my documents, first i was complaining but than i understand - if they require proper documents - they might report to regulators about theirs clients,
so i feel safe with them now, and i will recommend this company to my friends.
5 Star rating removed.

This is another account created from same location as the account of MaximusFx's representative at the FPA.  This is anoher time one of these accounts was used to leave a "client" review.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA doesn't appreciate review spammers.
Rkumar,
Hyderabad, India,
Jan 30, 2018,

MaximusFX is a fraud

Hi All.

I have opened a trading account at MaximusFx (Account No. 525939) on 16 Feb 2017, for USD 500$, the amount was transferred using my credit card account via skrill, I have the email commitment of the company, to give me back 20% returns every month , in case of loss the company will give us equally amount in trading. The first month the trade manager by name (Mr. Zarudeen) has made 105$, and then they stopped working on my account , after waiting till month of May 2017 since nothing was happening, I was trying to withdraw my money from the account. Then suddenly the disappear person (Mr Zarudeen) came back in conversation, when I have informed him that, I wanted to withdraw my money back, he asked to give him a 1 month more time as he is back to Office and he was away as he has lost his family member. I felt it maybe true, trusted him and extended it for a month.

And then he ask me to deposit more funds to start trading on my account, when I refused and I said I need to withdraw 105$ which is the margin money, he then requested me to hold it for a week n then started asking me to invest it again, as more trading money is required, I made a mistake in trusting further this guy, and invested USD 373$, in expecting that he will start transferring me the margin money to my account every month, so I have made my total deposit of usd 873$. After depositing the money (Mr Zarudeen ) stopped responding, I tried reaching all other contacts which were online, but no response. That’s when I started looking about the company, i have started investigating online about MaximusFx, and found all negitive review, I was really panic.

During this time I have traded myself , and my total withdraw amount was USD 1031 $ in my account out of which i have invisted 890$, 141$ was my margin money & 250$ was the trading bonus. When I wanted to withdraw this whole amount, sent many emails to account manager, “support”, “finance” but no one was responding to it.. I have also called on the phone No’s available on website, but none of the are working.

I seriously started trying to contact every source, which was available online, as they were not responding to me. I hosted a few comments on facebook, and that’s when a person responded on Chat (Mr. Dmitri), and said some one will respond to me and will close the issue. But no one answered me till a weekdays, after few days a new person popped up, saying he is the boss of (Mr. Zarudeen) and his Name was Mr. Hisham, he then started dragging Time once again and trying to convince me to keep the money for trading, I refused it and strongly said I need my money back. And then finally from that day even this person stopped responding to me. And after a month now a new person came into the picture by name Mr. Rafeek, who again started that he is the boss of my account manager. And he will transfer my money back. He transferred me 350$, and said he is transferring the balance to me soon by his finance team, But nothing has happened till date, it’s almost a two month has been crossed now, since Mr. Rafeek.

It clearly understands that, theses guys are making us fools intentionally , they don’t want to release the amount. It’s almost most 10 months now, and then are still dragging it saying all falls statements, and keep bluffing every-time.

I have given you all the person name, soo that if other customers would be aware of these guys.

I haves all my proofs and wanted to file my case against this company.

Please suggest n support me how to proceed further.

Thanks...!
Ravi Kumar. Tammabattula

GladiatorFX,
Lima, Cyprus,
Feb 4, 2018,

Average broker, no Issues

Hello

I have opened a Standard trading account with them one month ago, made deposit 1000usd to test them out after i read some negative reviews from other people and was concerned but my manager that i know for many years promised to me that everything is ok. So i start trading, execution/spread are very good, i made profit of around 420 dollars and requested a WD received in 4 days but i was not happy with the WD commission, the rest ok to me. Company offered me bonus of 50% if i re-deposit, but from the exp i prefer to trade with no bonus.