MaximusFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

MaximusFX is a forex broker. Maximus FX offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. MaximusFX.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, commodities, cfds, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MaximusFX.com
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends caution dealing with MaximusFx unless this issue can be resolved.

Established: 2013
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, 0100 , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@MaximusFX.com, +44 20 32874194
Regulators: SVGFSA #21567 IBC 2013
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of MaximusFX.com on our forum

Farhan khan,
Kualalumpur, Malaysia,
Oct 19, 2019,

Recent experience

Good experience with MaximusFx; but don't know why they are offering 1:500 trading leverage for standard type live trading account. Besides, I am expecting tighter trading spreads. Helpful broker.

Oct 27, 2019,

The best broker to trade with

This broker is very good. Maximusfx is the first and only broker that I have been able to withdraw my profit on 19 different occasions. I love their Islamic account type, no swap charges and customer services very good and funny people to always speak to on phone. All my friends in Dubai are happy that I introduce them to Maximusfx.

Budapest, Bajza ucta 85, Hungary,
Dec 3, 2019,

Still no regret

After some time of being with maximusfx I can say that I like this company. But they must improve the time of profit withdrawal. Sometimes it takes time . But overall like their service's and still no regret.

lagos, Nigeria,
Jan 9, 2020,

NEW UPDATE

After some experience, Maximusfx were able to solve my issues the wise way. Whatever issue you have, be patient it will be resolved. Thank you MaximusFx. And thanks to the Nigerian management group of Maximusfx for being concerned and doing their best to resolve issues with clients

Dec 5, 2019 - 1 Star I am in Nigeria and I first knew maximus through a 7 years experienced trader who is my friend, I thought they will be the best but cutting the long story short, I WAS SCAMMED. At first, I grew my 4000$ to over 10,000$, I successfully withdrew over 2000$ during my trade spree of 3 months. On the 3rd month I tried withdrawing 3100$ with a balance of 8100$, it was cancelled, I was told I have a limit of 500$ per withdrawal request, I did not complain. Now, during that same day, I opened a 2.5 lots in total trade volume on GBPAUD, immediately that happened I lost access to my MT4(tried over 5 devices) meanwhile I could login other brokers on my devices, I lodged a complain but no response. The next thing I observed through my Maximus Web backoffice was my leverage was reduced from 1:100 to 1:25 with active trades, closed out all my positions with 2271$ loss, brought back my leverage to 1:100 and gave me access to my MT4. When I called Sixtus the Africa head to complain he only gave reasons why that happened. And now I opted to withdraw all my money, and they keep cancelling my withdrawal with no email telling me why. Please inform Maximus that Money with them belongs to people. They should return my balance of 5300$. Thanks

Accra, Ghana,
Feb 15, 2020,

Very very poor customer service & delivery.

For me the most important thing I look out with every forex broker is withdrawals & live support, once there are difficulties withdrawing your deposited funds or profits then that broker cannot be trusted. Also, so long as you can have timely or prompt response from your broker during working hours then they're not worth being entrusted with your funds. It hasn't been a pleasant experience with this broker from the onset. I opened a trading account with them because they were recommended by a forex education organization I'm a part of. I've successfully operated other trading accounts with two other brokers but this broker suspended my trading account for close to 3 weeks with the excuse that my account wasn't verified (I supplied them all needed documents during account opening & they confirmed my trading account was verified so that account even before I funded my account.)
After a couple of emails, the account was unblocked & I decided to withdraw my funds. Its been several weeks now & withdrawal hasn't been successful. Note, I've successfully withdrawn twice already with my other brokers. And the annoying thing too is they rarely reply your emails on time.

Reply by MaximusFX submitted Jun 9, 2020:
Hello Forex Maven,
We will appreciate it if you can provide your MaximusFX trading account details so as to investigate the issue you described earlier.
As per the company internal policy and regulations, we strictly follow KYC, AML norms.
In regards to KYC (Know your client) and Money Laundry Act, it is requested by our compliance that we ask all our clients to provide genuine documents (a valid identification document and Proof of address), failure for a client to provide authentic documents, will mean that our Compliance Department won’t honor any activity of the account, until such documents are provided, which we probably believe is the issue you might be facing. Client is given by compliance a reasonable amount of time to provide alternative copies of good quality and in course of the time, we receive no response from client, the account will be closed and funds returned to original source. This requirement is compulsory that every forex broker must adhere to, as it is a strict regulatory requirement we follow.