MaximusFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

MaximusFX is a forex broker. Maximus FX offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. MaximusFX.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, commodities, cfds, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MaximusFX.com
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends caution dealing with MaximusFx unless this issue can be resolved.

Established: 2013
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, 0100 , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@MaximusFX.com, +44 20 32874194
Regulators: SVGFSA #21567 IBC 2013
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of MaximusFX.com on our forum

Oct 27, 2019,

The best broker to trade with

This broker is very good. Maximusfx is the first and only broker that I have been able to withdraw my profit on 19 different occasions. I love their Islamic account type, no swap charges and customer services very good and funny people to always speak to on phone. All my friends in Dubai are happy that I introduce them to Maximusfx.

KL, Malaysia,
Jan 25, 2018,

Good company and care about Clients (I work and spam for MaximusFx!)

I have started Real trading with this company in August, have nothing more than positive mood, main delay on Withdrawal was only because of my documents, first i was complaining but than i understand - if they require proper documents - they might report to regulators about theirs clients,
so i feel safe with them now, and i will recommend this company to my friends.

5 Star rating removed.

This is another account created from same location as the account of MaximusFx's representative at the FPA.  This is anoher time one of these accounts was used to leave a "client" review.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA doesn't appreciate review spammers.
Al Khaimah, United Arab Emirates,
Apr 18, 2017,

Issue escalated to Traders Court maxmalladi vs maximusfx.com | GUILTY
I invested $8000 totally and in that investment $1200 funded from my friends card and they reversed the investment deducting 10% stating merchant charge issim . after that i was traing and i made my account till $15000 and they said you have to complete trading volume then only i can withdraw my profits so i traded and it was $40000 and losses also was there and i came to know they reduced my Leverage to 1:100 to make my account blow up so i planed to withdraw my investment the balance of $6800 was last on the nov $2016 after the mails they sent be a stupid terms and condition so i told i don't want bonus i need my investment back . this broker gives bonus in the same balance itself other brokers gives on credit and they started telling the money is on balance his there money so after i complained they disabled my account and they have deducted the bonus for this past two weeks they were saying there is trading position after disabling my account . so they enabled my account and there was two trades i closed those two and my account balance was $3607 balance after that they promised me your money will reach to your account within 5 days and i have informed them and the complained stating if they pay me back will remove all the reviews. Now there Threatening to remove the reviews to pay me back .

Details: Dear Mr. Suman

Due to Easter, Friday and Monday are not business days.

We would like to remind you: that on the 07th of September 2016 you have used a 3rd party card to fund your account which is a clear breach of the trading conditions of the company and also you were previously provided a bonus, if these two actions were not done your account would have been subjected to a complete trade out and you would have lost all your money.
When this came to our knowledge we did return the third-party funds back to the card and didn't close your account as a goodwill gesture.
Recently, when your trades went to negative, you filled campaign against the company to negotiate your full refund.
We have requested severally not to distribute untruthful comments which you try to use as leverage to negotiate bigger amount of withdrawal.

Breaching terms and conditions many times and leveraging on threatening company, will not be tolerated. As per your statement, you have informed us that you will remove your untruthful comments but so far you seem to do the opposite by progressing with your marketing activities on other websites and contentiously threatening the company.
Due to the consecutive inconsistency of actions and breach of your statement, we would like to know when you are planning to do what you said and remove the untruthful comments?

Mar 27, 2017 - 1 Star I Invested in maximusfx $6800 and i reinvested $2000 in a different friends card and they reversed back that transion due to third part card , after that i was trading a lot for now i have completed more than 41000 lots now these cheating company is saying i have to complete trading volume to withdraw my investment

Please forex peace army help me out to withdraw my investment back since this guys are not relying for my email if i didn't get funds will post more reviews over here until i get my hard earn money back I mailed to support@MaximusFX.com i didn't get a reply for past for month i need my money back please dont invest in this company since they reduce your leverage when your trades on float i got to know these company is a dealing desk company please think 1000 times before investing in this company since they dont wanna pay clients investment bhack

KL, Malaysia,
Nov 15, 2017,

Nice Broker. I trust them

I had been searching a lot to find a good broker with nice platform and a lot of instruments and support. As most of previous companies just wanted me to deposit and never called and asked how is my trading going. Nice team always gives a proper advise for trading, always give signals. And i didnt had any issues with fund and withdraw (maybe because im using skrill). with skrill its always instant i dont know how long takes banking.

5 Star rating removed.

This review came from the same location in Malaysia used by an employee of MaximusFX to register at the FPA.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
haryana, India,
Jul 31, 2018,

MAximusfx fraud broker

This is the review about maximusfx which i have to go through recently the account manager of the maximusfx use to call me on regular basis for the investment and to activate the account so i invested $100 and now my account status in is $610 without taking any amount of bonus or guidance from their side. I made the profits completely based on my analysis. Now when i click on the withdrawal button on my account it says ( Thank you for submitting documents.!
Your documents are verified by our compliance department.
If you have any questions please contact support@maximusfx.com) this should not appear on the withdrawal option if i am right And i have also submitted all the relevant document on the account opening it self. Please someone help me to get the profits and the investment out of this Fraud broker

Apr 18, 2019,

They deleted my account and I'm still scammed !

I got a response to my post but I could not reply directly under it.

I still hold my stand. MAXIMUSFX is a scam company. They deleted my account and nobody reached me ever since then.

If you're wise, then please do not ever even trade with them.

Terrible company. I don't know how they still exist. Full of scammers! My opinion still stands after 2 years. You guys are scam.
Reply by MaximusFX submitted May 8, 2019:
Mr. Timothy,

We asked you on this forum for a screenshot of your account in the past, which you never provided and equally, we told you that from our records there is no client by name Timothy from Nigeria experiencing any issues with MaximusFX.

We have never deleted any client accounts. At least show proof of emails, with a trading account number from MaximusFX or proof that you funded an account with MaximusFX and let everybody in this forum see.

Secondly, attaching a link of someone's comment only shows that you are among the group of people trying to sabotage the name of the company, by giving false information to the general public about MaximusFX. We will like you to visit the Lagos office with your proofs, if truly you are really genuine and take a picture of yourself inside the office, to show to the world that you are not a scam. If MaximusFX was a scam, it won't still be in operation.

MaximusFX
Jan 24, 2018,

MAXIMUSFX IS A SCAM

LIMASSOL

I don't know about you but here.... The company has a really bad image.
Moreover, don't be fooled by his review. I can show you screenshot proof that this company is fraud !

Again, Stay away for your own good.

It's high time I created a thread on this Scam company called MaximusFx

Dec 29, 2017 - 1 Star Don't trade with them!
Bad Customer service
Alot of stories
I have been asking for my money withdrawal for the past 2 months and it's stories upon stories.

They are unreliable and very unprofessional in their service.

If you want to waste your time and money, then go ahead with them. If possible, I'll sue them for their deceit.

#Bunch of Scammers

Jun 7, 2018,

Horrible experience

Poor Experience and not a trustworthy company

Don't trade with them!

Reply by MaximusFX submitted Jun 21, 2018:
Dear Mr. Timothy,

Please, can you share a screenshot of your trading account as proof that you trade with MaximusFX? From our records, there is no client by name Timothy from Nigeria who has any issues trading with MaximusFX.

Thanks.
New Delhi., India,
Feb 17, 2017,

Maximusfx is not a professional and trusted broker. I have a hard time getting my money back from them.

Maximusfx are cheat. You will realise it when you get the profits and start asking them to pay you back. But they will do everything possible to not pay you back. I have Invested a total of $ 2250 (200,1000,400,650) and I have lost all of it. I haven't earned a single amount of Profit from maximusfx.
They provided me an inexperienced account Manager who left the company as soon as I lost all my hard earned money by following his directions. The second account Manager that maximusfx provided me a guaranteed mail from Company's Behalf that he will give me 20% profit monthly and if any money lost, will be refunded Since I wasn't supposed to interfere as per the agreement. On his guarantee, I invested $ 650. But the account manager couldnt hold the agreement. Neither he gave me any 20% profit nor my money back. I told them to pay me back my Invested amount of $ 650 as I needed to pay the credit card bill but the finance department of maximusfx blocked my withdrawal.
The account manager made losses of $ 650 to my account by placing wrong trades on usd/jpy. However after that neither the account Manager nor anyone from maximusfx answers to my queries and they havent refunded my lost amount. I wouldn't recommed anyone from joining to maximus, I made a big mistake and I'm regretting it by trusting them and trying to establish a good relationship with account managers.
The worst part of maximusfx is that their support department never replies to any query. They are not helpful at all. There is no transparency. I have send them many emails. I have sent them texts on skype also But they never reply.
I want refund of the all the money lost by account managers mistakes. Please refund me the $ 650 and I will close my account with maximusfx forever.

din,
kuala lumpur , Malaysia,
Oct 30, 2017,

BAD BROKER. SCAM ALERT

very bad broker. dont trade with them as they have too many unsettle issues. they wont let you make withdrawal and keep on giving stupid excuses.