MaximusFX.com Review

Updated: Oct 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

MaximusFX is a forex broker. Maximus FX offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. MaximusFX.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, commodities, cfds, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MaximusFX.com
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends caution dealing with MaximusFx unless this issue can be resolved.

Established: 2013
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, 0100 , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@MaximusFX.com, +44 20 32874194
Regulators: SVGFSA #21567 IBC 2013
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of MaximusFX.com on our forum

Accra, Ghana,
Feb 15, 2020,

Very very poor customer service & delivery.

For me the most important thing I look out with every forex broker is withdrawals & live support, once there are difficulties withdrawing your deposited funds or profits then that broker cannot be trusted. Also, so long as you can have timely or prompt response from your broker during working hours then they're not worth being entrusted with your funds. It hasn't been a pleasant experience with this broker from the onset. I opened a trading account with them because they were recommended by a forex education organization I'm a part of. I've successfully operated other trading accounts with two other brokers but this broker suspended my trading account for close to 3 weeks with the excuse that my account wasn't verified (I supplied them all needed documents during account opening & they confirmed my trading account was verified so that account even before I funded my account.)
After a couple of emails, the account was unblocked & I decided to withdraw my funds. Its been several weeks now & withdrawal hasn't been successful. Note, I've successfully withdrawn twice already with my other brokers. And the annoying thing too is they rarely reply your emails on time.

Reply by MaximusFX submitted Jun 9, 2020:
Hello Forex Maven,
We will appreciate it if you can provide your MaximusFX trading account details so as to investigate the issue you described earlier.
As per the company internal policy and regulations, we strictly follow KYC, AML norms.
In regards to KYC (Know your client) and Money Laundry Act, it is requested by our compliance that we ask all our clients to provide genuine documents (a valid identification document and Proof of address), failure for a client to provide authentic documents, will mean that our Compliance Department won’t honor any activity of the account, until such documents are provided, which we probably believe is the issue you might be facing. Client is given by compliance a reasonable amount of time to provide alternative copies of good quality and in course of the time, we receive no response from client, the account will be closed and funds returned to original source. This requirement is compulsory that every forex broker must adhere to, as it is a strict regulatory requirement we follow.
Hyderabad, India,
Jan 30, 2018,

MaximusFX is a fraud

Hi All.

I have opened a trading account at MaximusFx (Account No. 525939) on 16 Feb 2017, for USD 500$, the amount was transferred using my credit card account via skrill, I have the email commitment of the company, to give me back 20% returns every month , in case of loss the company will give us equally amount in trading. The first month the trade manager by name (Mr. Zarudeen) has made 105$, and then they stopped working on my account , after waiting till month of May 2017 since nothing was happening, I was trying to withdraw my money from the account. Then suddenly the disappear person (Mr Zarudeen) came back in conversation, when I have informed him that, I wanted to withdraw my money back, he asked to give him a 1 month more time as he is back to Office and he was away as he has lost his family member. I felt it maybe true, trusted him and extended it for a month.

And then he ask me to deposit more funds to start trading on my account, when I refused and I said I need to withdraw 105$ which is the margin money, he then requested me to hold it for a week n then started asking me to invest it again, as more trading money is required, I made a mistake in trusting further this guy, and invested USD 373$, in expecting that he will start transferring me the margin money to my account every month, so I have made my total deposit of usd 873$. After depositing the money (Mr Zarudeen ) stopped responding, I tried reaching all other contacts which were online, but no response. That’s when I started looking about the company, i have started investigating online about MaximusFx, and found all negitive review, I was really panic.

During this time I have traded myself , and my total withdraw amount was USD 1031 $ in my account out of which i have invisted 890$, 141$ was my margin money & 250$ was the trading bonus. When I wanted to withdraw this whole amount, sent many emails to account manager, “support”, “finance” but no one was responding to it.. I have also called on the phone No’s available on website, but none of the are working.

I seriously started trying to contact every source, which was available online, as they were not responding to me. I hosted a few comments on facebook, and that’s when a person responded on Chat (Mr. Dmitri), and said some one will respond to me and will close the issue. But no one answered me till a weekdays, after few days a new person popped up, saying he is the boss of (Mr. Zarudeen) and his Name was Mr. Hisham, he then started dragging Time once again and trying to convince me to keep the money for trading, I refused it and strongly said I need my money back. And then finally from that day even this person stopped responding to me. And after a month now a new person came into the picture by name Mr. Rafeek, who again started that he is the boss of my account manager. And he will transfer my money back. He transferred me 350$, and said he is transferring the balance to me soon by his finance team, But nothing has happened till date, it’s almost a two month has been crossed now, since Mr. Rafeek.

It clearly understands that, theses guys are making us fools intentionally , they don’t want to release the amount. It’s almost most 10 months now, and then are still dragging it saying all falls statements, and keep bluffing every-time.

I have given you all the person name, soo that if other customers would be aware of these guys.

I haves all my proofs and wanted to file my case against this company.

Please suggest n support me how to proceed further.

Thanks...!
Ravi Kumar. Tammabattula

Damme, Belgium,
Mar 19, 2018,

Maximus is a scam broker, they promise a lot but they only have to do their best to convince you to deposit as much money as possible, if you get the list you have to pay to withdraw money, that's really ridiculous, no some trader can meet that.

Nefteyugansk, Russian Federation,
Nov 21, 2018,

MaximusFX.com killed a deposit (by managing contracts)

Working with this broker, I got a lesson for life about what the kitchen is. I lost 3900$ the invested money, without considering the fact that I could now go out with a total Deposit of not less than 8000$ with this broker, this broker in a brazen modified contracts resulting in an elimination of the Deposit, the details I will describe below, but people please before you cooperate with this broker check out my review of the problem details of the problem below...
----
I have been working with this broker since May 2018.
10/24/2018 an event occurred that destroyed my deposit!
It was either a technical error or a deliberate intervention in my account by the broker!

Chronology of the problem:
1. 3 of 5 orders for CRUDE OIL were closed first ($ -196 at 12:01:44, -53 at 12:01:46, + $ 294 at 12:01:47). Within 3 seconds!
2. Next, the opening of the order for the entire free margin! At 12:09:58, an order was opened for .US30, sell 7.00 and as early as 12:11:00 it was automatically closed due to a negative margin!
3. Next, the remaining 2 orders for BABA ($ -905.25 at 14:32:06) and NFLX (-635.90 $ at 14:32:08) were closed

As a result, the account now -1413.4 $!
What happened on my deposit, I discovered approximately at 18:15!

The fact that actions to close and open orders in a specified time interval were not made by me, confirmed by the event log with MetaTrader4 (In the event log these events are not available!)
All copies of the journal on 10.24.2018 and events with the time for closing and opening orders are attached!

The field of detecting what happened on my account I tried to contact the broker by ordering a callback on the site (requested a call at least 10 times), a month passed and there was no call.
6 hours after I discovered what happened on my account, in addition to ordering calls, I also wrote a letter to the prosecutor,
Since until October 27, 2018, I never received a response. I sent a second letter (10.27.2018) indicating that if I was not heard, I would ask for help on FPE.

10/29/2018 I received a response from MaximusFX:
"Good day, Genadius,

Your request has been accepted.

Have you seen the trade, from our side, since it was not sufficient funds.

The company is not responsible for trading or access to third parties on their trading account. If your password was leaked, you need to change it manually on the company's website, and also notify us that the password was leaked before the closing of transactions, and not after. "

There will be no information leakage! I worked with a broker through MT4 exclusively from my iphone. And generally speaking about data leakage is meaningless! Even if you imagine something, you have taken possession of the data, what will it get from it? Only the ability to manage contracts! In any case, no one could have done anything! This is a scam from the broker! Please help me ... I deposited the account $ 3,900 and I expected a price drop on CRUDE OIL, now, if my orders were not closed by a broker, I would have at least $ 8,000 in the account ...

PS: It is possible that the fact that about a week before this event in the period from 10/15/2018 to 10/20/2018 will help in solving the problem, a man called Vlad Voznyak called me and introduced himself as an employee of the analytical department MaximusFX, he reported that your analytical department is interested in cooperation. But I politely refused him, because I am not interested in anyone's help with deposit management and advice on opening orders, I also do not need! As a result, he rudely expressed his negative emotions, to the refusal that I gave on cooperation!

Jul 4, 2018,

FRAUDULENT COMPANY, STAY WELL AWAY

Poor experience, Daniel Tilbury account manager scammed me out of my money, I need my initial deposit back urgently, $2700.00.

Reply by MaximusFX submitted Jul 6, 2018:
Dear Sir,

We are sorry to hear that you have given your account number to a 3rd party. The company is not responsible for loses or profits in your account, if you gave your login details to your trading account. For the record Daniel Tilbury is not employed by our company.

MaximusFX
Hyderabad, India,
Nov 6, 2017,

MaximusFX fruad

I have been sending many emails to finance team, for fund withdrawal request, but unfortunately there is no reply. I have also called on the phone No’s available on website, but none of the are working. I am really concern on this.

When i come accross this issue, i have started invistigating online about this company, and found all negitive review, now i have 1012$ in my account outofwhich i have invisted 890$, and i need to withdraw this but no one is responding to it.

can anyone help me how to handle this.

Lima, Cyprus,
Feb 4, 2018,

Average broker, no Issues

Hello

I have opened a Standard trading account with them one month ago, made deposit 1000usd to test them out after i read some negative reviews from other people and was concerned but my manager that i know for many years promised to me that everything is ok. So i start trading, execution/spread are very good, i made profit of around 420 dollars and requested a WD received in 4 days but i was not happy with the WD commission, the rest ok to me. Company offered me bonus of 50% if i re-deposit, but from the exp i prefer to trade with no bonus.

Vishwajit,
pune, India,
Oct 10, 2018,

Return money from Maximus

Hi,

they have return my money by today's date whichever is pending, which i had comment provide on below reference

Aug 13, 2018 - 1 Star I have started account about 4 month before, first time give proper withdrawal of $150 at 1st month, but from last 2 month i tried to contact for withdrawal, but they are ignore time to time and they don't want to giving reply just by saying your withdrawal is in progress for last 2 month., and from last few days they doesn't giving reply too.. PLEASE TAKE CARE GUYS BEFORE OPENING ACCOUNT WITH MAXIMUSFX,
IF THERE IS NO WITHDRAWAL WHAT IS USE OF TRADING, THERE IS ONLY 1 IMPORTANT THING WITH BROKER THAT IS ' WITHDRAWAL' OTHER THINGS COME AFTER THAT.

PLEASE TAKE CARE OF YOUR HARD EARN MONEY, ALSWAYS TRADE WITH GOOD LISTED BROKER.
If anybody want proof

vishwajit_kamthe@yahoo.com
account no. 658811

Manila, Philippines,
Apr 22, 2018,

Execution is good, need more cryptos, service

Im perfectionist and support wasnt great in the beginning. Now i know the account managers and they take good care of me. Spreads and execution is good, hope more crypros can be added.
Kiev, Ukraine,
Aug 10, 2018,

Normal Broker with good spreads!

Normal Broker with good spreads!

Hello to All,

Shortly want to share my trading exp with MaximusFX! Start trading with them from May 2018, deposited $5K, traded BTC/USD and some Gold. Had some losses on BTC due to market moves and my mistakes, made a WD of $2K received money in 3 days back on my card-no issues. Had some complication on documents verification, they have stick KYC and AML procedures, the rest is good! Trading is SAFE with them.