MaximusFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

MaximusFX is a forex broker. Maximus FX offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. MaximusFX.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, commodities, cfds, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MaximusFX.com
May 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends caution dealing with MaximusFx unless this issue can be resolved.

Established: 2013
Address: Cedar Hill Crest, Villa, Kingstown, 0100 , Saint Vincent And Grenadines
Contact: support@MaximusFX.com, +44 20 32874194
Regulators: SVGFSA #21567 IBC 2013
Trading platforms: MT4, WebTrader
CFD: (40+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay, WebMoney
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Moneynetint, Neteller, Skrill, UnionPay

Join live discussion of MaximusFX.com on our forum

Nigeria,
May 8, 2019,

MaximusFX came to my region to organize a seminar promising that I will gain alot of knowledge if I patronize them because I told them that I have been trading for the past 8 years without any success and I think brokers are behind it. They assured I and my friends that if we patronize them, they will coach us and make us good at trading. We all invested over $20,000. After seeing all negative comments on FPA we became skeptical but one of their staff encouraged us to trade and then make withdrawal.
They trained us professionally by their Head of Business development in the Lagos office. When we started trading the head gave us signals and market analysis on how to trade. He taught us risk management on how we should manage our funds which worked greatly for us. When it was time to withdraw, we tried the first time and got our money within 24 hours, then a second time we tried and we were paid up to the 8th time. It's been almost 2 years and I can say the experience has been great. I will advice traders to go to their Lagos office if you want your trading skills to improve.
Two years ago there were only 2 negative reviews on display for MaximusFx.
Farhan khan,
Kualalumpur, Malaysia,
Oct 19, 2019,

Recent experience

Good experience with MaximusFx; but don't know why they are offering 1:500 trading leverage for standard type live trading account. Besides, I am expecting tighter trading spreads. Helpful broker.

Pm morshed,
Natore, Bangladesh,
Sep 17, 2019,

Good experience

As a newbie I am working on my own training strategy; testing the trading performances on different strategies; in a meantime using Mini account of MaximusFX; till now I am happy on this platform. Even, I have very good experience of news trading; no requotes or anything like technical error!

Ukraine,
May 18, 2018,

"I am happy with Maximus!

Hi, I opened Standard account with MFX last week, with 200dollars and made profit 100, wanted to test and requested a withdrawall, once my documents was checked and approved by compliance received money back by Skrill on the same day, with minus small commission. Execution speed and spread very good, and I was surprised compare to other Big brokers."
lagos, Nigeria,
Jan 9, 2020,

NEW UPDATE

After some experience, Maximusfx were able to solve my issues the wise way. Whatever issue you have, be patient it will be resolved. Thank you MaximusFx. And thanks to the Nigerian management group of Maximusfx for being concerned and doing their best to resolve issues with clients

Dec 5, 2019 - 1 Star I am in Nigeria and I first knew maximus through a 7 years experienced trader who is my friend, I thought they will be the best but cutting the long story short, I WAS SCAMMED. At first, I grew my 4000$ to over 10,000$, I successfully withdrew over 2000$ during my trade spree of 3 months. On the 3rd month I tried withdrawing 3100$ with a balance of 8100$, it was cancelled, I was told I have a limit of 500$ per withdrawal request, I did not complain. Now, during that same day, I opened a 2.5 lots in total trade volume on GBPAUD, immediately that happened I lost access to my MT4(tried over 5 devices) meanwhile I could login other brokers on my devices, I lodged a complain but no response. The next thing I observed through my Maximus Web backoffice was my leverage was reduced from 1:100 to 1:25 with active trades, closed out all my positions with 2271$ loss, brought back my leverage to 1:100 and gave me access to my MT4. When I called Sixtus the Africa head to complain he only gave reasons why that happened. And now I opted to withdraw all my money, and they keep cancelling my withdrawal with no email telling me why. Please inform Maximus that Money with them belongs to people. They should return my balance of 5300$. Thanks