SLSTrades.com (was SLSTrade.com) Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 29, 2018
There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company.  The FPA recommends caution dealing with SLS Trades unless this issue can be resolved.

SLSTrades is a forex broker. SLS Trades offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. SLSTrades.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, future, stocks, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

SLSTrades.com (was SLSTrade.com)

Join live discussion of SLSTrades.com (was SLSTrade.com) on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2017-0502017-05-28kweku vs slstrades.comguilty

Binoj,
Dammam, Saudi Arabia,
Jan 26, 2018,

Cheating Public by sls trades

This is to request you to cancel my above referred account (401464) and return all the money to my bank account (depositing and profited amount) (my open price SP crudeoile buy US $ 49.04 from dated 14-8-2017 still running on trading above US $ 63) as i have tried many mails to your support services team for resolve my account problem for operating and trading for me here my system or mobile, until more than one month’s nothing happened to maintain my account problem solve or any other solution for this matter. So please clear all the formalities to close this account and return my entire all amount to my alinma bank account and issue with the closing statement sent to my email address
this i send letter to sls trades but they are cheating me and never return my money

Jan 22, 2018 - No Rating I am Binoj Chakkandan vasu Working in Saudi Arabia, SLS Trades Cheeting my fund also almost all my money they cheating poor people money.i try with them nearly above 40 mails for followup my money but they never return my profit and deposited amount until today
kweku,
Germany,
Apr 29, 2017,

SLS Trades is a scam broker

Issue escalated to Traders Court kweku vs slstrades.com | GUILTY
I was called in August 2016 by cold call from a British phone to my place in Germany. Me was explained about FX Trading. The alleged Analyst showed me an Index-Chart through remote desktop application Any Desk. He explained good trading opportunity to me and told he can advice me to do successful trades. I opened the account he proposed to me on SLS Trade website.
But after I had opened the account he surprisingly transferred me to a colleague soon.
This brokers Analyst usually calling and showing trading opportunities how to make huge profit if just realizing the idea soon. But always for this it was needed more money on the account. Hence the agent on phone asking obtrusive to transfer more money into the account… immediately. After 3 transfers done via visa-card and some other annoying incidents with my agent, I decided in November 2016 to check about how withdrawal with them works out ... because the opposite way, the way in, it was always easy and fast.
After I got fulfilled the requirements they asked me before they are able to proceed my withdrawal request, I did a valid withdraw request in March 2017. Two days later I asked about it and I got the answer the withdrawal request has disappeared in their system. I immediately did an new withdrawal request and the brokers support confirmed that it appears in the system now and they are going to proceed with it. 48 hours later(on weekdays) I still can see the pending withdraw request, so I asked by email to proceed it - but I didn't get an answer. But what I got within this days was three calls with British country code. One of this calls I got to answer. I was offered special offer for to trade FX again. After 6 days I reminded the broker again. But again - no reaction, neither back money nor a reply by e-mail. Some more days later then I got called from SLS Trades. The caller told he is going to proceed my withdraw request now. But what he did was trying a direct debit as my bank later confirmed. Fortunately I had changed my credit card to prepaid card and emptied the Visa-account already so that the scamer got nothing.
Jack82,
Ssdney, Australia,
Jan 20, 2017,

SlsTrade is a Scam

This broker is a scam. They will keep on asking you to deposit funds every time they speak to you. To trick you they would also ask you to try their withdrawal after you make your first profitable trade. They would tell you to withdraw a small amount just to see how quick and genuine they are. The minute they realise you are not falling for their tricks and you are refusing to deposit more funds they will stop processing any withdrawal request you make and they will stop calling you and ignore your emails and not respond to live chat. Stay away and font fall for this scam. They are not regulated also which I didn't know until after i made my deposit. Big warning KEEP AWAY...
Sam,
Vancouver, Canada,
Dec 14, 2016,

A scam

SLS Trade have approached me to open an account, without further checking I opened an account and deposited a large funds. I noticed that this kind of investment was not for me and decided to close my account. I was not able to withdraw my money at all. Customer service that you can not reach. The one that contacted me use a calling call company that you will never know the phone number. They are not regulated.