CIBFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 6, 2018
April-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for CIBFX.

CIBFX is a forex broker. CIB FX offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. CIBFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

CIBFX.com

Join live discussion of CIBFX.com on our forum

CIBFX.com profile provided by CIBfx, Jan 24, 2017

A premium boutique Forex broker with more than a decade of operational history behind them, CIBFX is owned and managed by Capital Investment Brokers Limited. The holding company is based on the island of Vanuatu and is regulated by the Vanuatu financial services commission under the VFSC license #14637. As a regulated broker under the Vanuatu financial services commission, CIBFX’s clients’ funds are protected by legal oversight ensuring that you can trade with peace of mind with them. Dedicated to providing trading solutions to cater to all categories of traders, CIBFX’s clients can be assured that all their trading needs will be met by this broker.

CAPITAL INVESTMENT BROKERS LIMITED is dedicated to exceeding excellence, providing our international clients with a regulated transparent bespoke brokerage service, some of the most competitive spreads in the industry, and first-class professional support around the clock.

Anti Harassment Policy:
At CIB we believe in real broker integrity. We do not believe in misleading our clients with talk of market investments beyond their means or comfort zones. Whats more, we will never cold-call you or pressure you into depositing funds. It is important for us that you trade at your own pace and within your available means. We may be in touch to see how you are getting on and if you need a helping hand only. This is our promise to our clients.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jul 30, 2018,

Based on last 8 months trading experience

Such a great experience with CIBFX. Initially, I tested their micro account. Now I am going to use their standard account, hope everything will be fair as like micro.
Spain, Spain,
Jul 26, 2018,

Bad experience with the bonuses and cibfx

They scam you with the bonuses, it is all really well planned. They will rush you to take one of the bonuses, but then (what they don't tell you) you will have to wait for months to withdraw any money!! In my case while I was waiting my advisor just made an operation to empty my account, he didn't ask me for permission or anything, he just made an operation... Bad negative experience
Colombia,
Jun 8, 2018,

They are liars in the first place they tell one to teach him to do trading while they earn to learn but it is a lie they tell him to invest more and more but at the time of receiving earnings they do not appear and it has not only happened to me. in many forums the same are more negative comments than positive ones I am completely disappointed by the vile way of playing with people.
and if they do not let me withdraw my money I will share my with many people who make trading in a way that is spread around the world so that nobody falls into the hands of this herd of liars

son unos mentirosos en primer lugar le dicen a uno que le enseñaran ha hacer trading mientas ganan por aprender pero es una mentira le dicen que invierta mas y mas pero a la hora de recibir ganancias no aparecen y no solo me ha pasado a mi he visto en muchos foros lo mismo son mas los comentarios negativos que los positivos estoy completamente decepcionado por la manera tan vil de jugar con la gente.
y si no me dejan retirar mi dinero compartiré mi con muchas personas que hacen trading de manera que se divulge por todo el mundo para que nadie caiga a manos de esta manada de mentirosos
Spain,
May 23, 2018,

¡CBIX scam!

Good afternoon, I do not recommend them, nor to the advisors of capital optimizer, after they see that you do not want to invest anymore, they do not take care of the phones anymore or answer emails, they do not advise you! It's full-blown scam
Egypt,
May 21, 2018,

This broker scammed I replayed later name guest my problems was when moshe and this tell me he owner this website

He tell in replay terms received but I don't received any rules this offer and he tell ib can withdrawal and not tell ib him will taken my deposit . And company push only profit next moshe tell ib . Ib will push half profits client and we have all proofs to this

We have all proofs to scammed moshe and ahmed in this company and will open abig post here and will add all proofs

1. Moshe owner this company don't need push my profit and tell ib to push half and company push half and have this proof from Skype

2. Next that company push my profit only and cancel my dedeposit from account

3. I have all proofs in this moshe owner cibfx said will don't push and said want all clients loss and don't need client get profit

4. Have proofs moshe owner cibfx send bad signal to ibs and clients and him know this will get loss clients

All think from proofs in this company will publish to all

Apr 26, 2018 - 1 Star This is bad and scamer broker
I deposit and get bouns and when withdrawal all moshe tell can't this and he was want ib push half my profit and next that company cancel my deposit from account and push only profit
And I have proofs to all this

And moshe tell me he owner cibfx but he ot owner any think he only employee in fcgroup and used website. Cibfx to scammed to clients
And him have employee in arabic her name is ahmed but he don't answer and I have all details contact to moshe and ahmed and will publish all proofs scam this

Reply by CIBfx submitted May 1, 2018 Dear Clients,

In reference to the names you mention in your comment, we do not employ these people but rather they seem to be IB's.

Your account was awarded a 100% bonus deposit upon request, however it became clear from correspondence that you did not understand the full terms of this promotion and since it was not explained fully by your IB, it was decided by our management to allow you to refund your full deposit. This was done and you have NOT incurred any monetary loss trading with CIBfx.

All evidence of financial transactions are available to interested individuals who wish to verify.

Thank you.
Reply by CIBfx submitted May 29, 2018:
Dear Sir,

We have already written to you explaining that you have NOT spoken to anybody directly or indirectly connected with CIBfx. You have been in dealings with unauthorized IB's or agents. You are now trying to SCAM our broker for money by writing these slanderous and fictitious reviews.
Your name appears to have an IB account with our company NOT a trading account.

We caution you against side deals with unauthorized IB's or agents speaking on behalf of brokers without any official documents or proof.

CIBfx
Peru,
May 9, 2018,

Hello, just like the other reviews, they cheated me when I asked to withdraw my money. I do not recommend them.
Dear Donato,

Please provide information on your experience. CIBfx does not withhold withdrawals or "cheat" our clients.
Peru, Peru,
May 9, 2018,

I WAS SCAMMED

Hello, I worked with them for months, and what a coincidence that when I requested a capital withdrawal, the advisor was completely angry, and I performed an operation that left my account at 0. I do not recommend them at all, a totally negative experience.
Dear Juan,

Please provide further information on your trading experience with CIBfx themselves as a platform and not any 3rd party advisors which are not connected to CIBfx broker? We do not scam our clients. You have made clear that you placed loosing orders yourself. Please converse directly with whichever advisor or company you have been working with regarding your account. CIBfx takes no responsibility for your trading behavior.
Mexico, Mexico,
May 8, 2018,

Forextrading

Hello, I would like to give my opinion about the CIBFX broker.

I decided to invest in this company to operate in forex and cfd's. But the truth is very disappointed in the service. First they wash your head, an advisor from another company called OPTIMIZER CAPITAL tells you, they provide the advice so you can invest in your platform. Everything is going well in the beginning, earning most of the operations and when you get to a good profit and you want to withdraw the problems come. Request a withdrawal, tell me that you would call me an advisor to help me and it never happened. Then I called my advisor to put some operations in the market and my account went to red numbers! Now I have no money to operate or withdraw. For me they are a scam, also its regulation is not clear.
Dear Client,
Without knowing your Account number or history, it would seem from your review that you placed your loosing trades yourself with the advise of a company which is not associated with CIBfx.
|We are sorry you had a negative experience trading with us, the risk of trading are not within the liability of the broker and we are in no way liable for your losses.
Additionally, our regulation status is clearly marked on the website. And finally, we absolutely do not act an any manner recognized as a scam, which is both offensive and untrue.
istanbul, Turkey,
Jul 11, 2017,

Fake transactions

They are broke all fake i have over hundred thousand dollar and asking of withdraw since January but all are promises .
i called the owner he said he has no idea .
israe, Israel,
Mar 21, 2017,

Good islamic acount profit

I was quite happy with the conditions in my Islamic account actually. They had an Arabic account manger I spoke to only once n they didnt drive me crazie on the phone which is great so i could trade myself my own way. I made a few hundreds nothing massive so maybe will try again here with not a micro acounts. I recomend this broker, not hard to get your withdraw.