CIBFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 21, 2019
April-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for CIBFX.

About CIBFX.com

CIBFX is a forex broker. CIB FX offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. CIBFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

CIBFX.com

Join live discussion of CIBFX.com on our forum

CIBFX.com profile provided by CIBfx, Jan 24, 2017

A premium boutique Forex broker with more than a decade of operational history behind them, CIBFX is owned and managed by Capital Investment Brokers Limited. The holding company is based on the island of Vanuatu and is regulated by the Vanuatu financial services commission under the VFSC license #14637. As a regulated broker under the Vanuatu financial services commission, CIBFX’s clients’ funds are protected by legal oversight ensuring that you can trade with peace of mind with them. Dedicated to providing trading solutions to cater to all categories of traders, CIBFX’s clients can be assured that all their trading needs will be met by this broker.

CAPITAL INVESTMENT BROKERS LIMITED is dedicated to exceeding excellence, providing our international clients with a regulated transparent bespoke brokerage service, some of the most competitive spreads in the industry, and first-class professional support around the clock.

Anti Harassment Policy:
At CIB we believe in real broker integrity. We do not believe in misleading our clients with talk of market investments beyond their means or comfort zones. Whats more, we will never cold-call you or pressure you into depositing funds. It is important for us that you trade at your own pace and within your available means. We may be in touch to see how you are getting on and if you need a helping hand only. This is our promise to our clients.

sahi Khan,
Pallabi, Bangladesh,
Aug 19, 2019,

recent good experience

i have been trading with cibfx from last couple of months , no restrictions i have faced when time to withdrawal, some technical problem there was but already solved , customer services too fast. still going good, hope it will continue.
Lisboa, Portugal,
Jun 17, 2019,

Total scam

Abri minha conta apos me contactarem, parecia tudo normal, fiz deposito de 500€, disseram que eu teria um menager a me dar aulas de forex. Mas era mentira, apos fazer o deposito, me deram 500€ de bônus sem eu pedir, mais tarde comecei a fazer lucros e nao pude levantar por causa da regras de recebido o bonus, teria que fazer varios lotes, pra conseguir retirar o capital. Porem eles cortaram minha ligacao ao mt4 impossibilitando de operar.
Mjnha "menanger sumiu e njnca mais respondeu email : beatriz Albuquerque, brasileira, faz parte junto com a Sara santos, portuguesa, desss grupo de burla. Eu fiz denuncia a polícia federal

I opened my account after contacting me, it seemed everything normal, I made a deposit of 500 €, they said that I would have a manager to give me forex lessons. But it was a lie, after making the deposit, gave me 500 € of bonuses without my asking, later I started to make profits and I could not raise because of the rules of the bonus received, I would have to make several lots, in order to be able to withdraw the capital. But they cut my connection to the mt4, making it impossible to operate. Mjnha "manager disappeared and no one else answered: Beatriz Albuquerque, Brazilian, is a member of Sara Santos, Portuguese, a group of mockery. I made a complaint to the federal police
INVERSOR MOLESTO,
ESPAÑA, Spain,
Jun 13, 2019,

CIBFX.COM UNA ESTAFA

DO NOT LET THE MONEY BE REMOVED, MY ADVISOR ALEJANDRO PEDERNERA LOST ALL MY MONEY, I MENTIONED ONE AND AGAIN THAT I WANT TO REMOVE MONEY AND NEVER MADE IT POSSIBLE. IT IS MORE, HE LOST ALL MY MONEY AND SAYS THAT IT IS NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY !! I TOLD YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT YOU DO NOT CARRY OUT OPERATIONS, THAT I WANT TO REMOVE! AND I DID NOT IMPORT YOU !!

THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE AND SCAMMERS !!

NO DEJAN RETIRAR EL DINERO, MI ASESOR ALEJANDRO PEDERNERA PERDIÓ TODO MI DINERO, LE MENCIONÉ UNA Y OTRA VEZ QUE QUIERO RETIRAR DINERO Y NUNCA LO HIZO POSIBLE. ES MÁS, EL PERDIÓ TODO MI DINERO Y ME DICE QUE NO ES SU RESPONSABILIDAD!! LE DIJE UNA Y OTRA VEZ QUE NO REALICE OPERACIONES, QUE YO QUIERO RETIRAR! Y NO LE IMPORTÓ !!

SON UNOS IRRESPONSABLES Y ESTAFADORES!!

STAY AWAY FROM CIBFX THEY LOOSE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSABILITY WHATSOEVER!!
girona, Spain,
Feb 12, 2019,

marc bellido

They taught me how to operate by 2017 and almost 2 years and great with Cibfx have taught me a lot and thanks to them I am getting many benefits, although in a couple of times I lost, I won many more so I have won
Alfredo c,
España, Spain,
Jan 21, 2019,

CIBFX es una estafa, mi opinion, cibfx scam

Es una completa estafa, te incitan a invertir mucho dinero, y te tratan como a un hermano, pero cuando les mencionas siquiera los retiros, se desentienden de ti, y hacen todo lo posible para que no retires dinero, si no lo logran, pues justo se hace una "operación arriesgada" donde casualmente, perderán todo tu dinero, como mencionan los otros afectados

Este es el CEO de CIBFX, moshe rubinstein , el mismo lo dice en su entre vista

English translation "It is a complete scam, they encourage you to invest a lot of money, and they treat you like a brother, but when you mention them even withdrawals, they ignore you, and do everything possible so that you do not withdraw money, if they do not succeed, just make a "risky operation" where, coincidentally, they will lose all your money, as mentioned by the others affected

This is the CEO of CIBFX, moshe rubinstein, he himself says it in his intervview https://directory.financemagnates.com/view-company/moshe-david-rubinstein/2192/
bautista,
españa, Spain,
Oct 24, 2018,

obsbit may be new cibfx

Now they are calling from obsbit https://www.obsbit.com/, and they knew about my investment with CIBFX, be careful...

Sep 26, 2018 - 1 Star They never give you the profits, they do not let you withdraw. Of course, when you start and you have to invest, they call you every day and treat you like a king, but if you want to withdraw they treat you like an imbecile.
Gustavo,
Mireles, Venezuela,
Oct 11, 2018,

terrible service in my investment

In my opinion they are a scam, why? They call you and message you constantly, but once you invest capital they stop caring about you, they only care about the money. Plus the “advisors” lost all my money.
balti, Moldova, Republic of,
Sep 11, 2018,

They do not give the money

run away from this broker. I deposited 500 usd and made a good profit. They do not give the money. Not even the deposit At the emails they do not answer
jacob,
soain, Spain,
Sep 5, 2018,

Cibfx bonuses are misleading

Also scammed me with the bonuses: they pretty much mentioned everyday that I should get one of this bonuses, but without saying that i would have to wait a lot of time to withdraw if I would take one. Now I have to wait months to get my money back and guess what? Yes, my advisor made a "bad move" and lost all my money, just like the other comments. Now my advisor say I should have read the terms of the bonuses before requesting one and that the markets where unstable...... But I remember he would say "YOU CAN WITHDRAW WHENEVER YOU WANT! ITS EASY!!!! "

LIARS
spain, Spain,
Aug 2, 2018,

genrally happy with direct no bonuss trading

they asked me if wanting comany to teach me traidng but i say no and trade direct obviosuly no bonuss rubbish. I withdraw profits no problem actually so generally im happy.