CIBFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 4, 2019
April-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for CIBFX.

CIBFX is a forex broker. CIB FX offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. CIBFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

CIBFX.com

Join live discussion of CIBFX.com on our forum

CIBFX.com profile provided by CIBfx, Jan 24, 2017

A premium boutique Forex broker with more than a decade of operational history behind them, CIBFX is owned and managed by Capital Investment Brokers Limited. The holding company is based on the island of Vanuatu and is regulated by the Vanuatu financial services commission under the VFSC license #14637. As a regulated broker under the Vanuatu financial services commission, CIBFX’s clients’ funds are protected by legal oversight ensuring that you can trade with peace of mind with them. Dedicated to providing trading solutions to cater to all categories of traders, CIBFX’s clients can be assured that all their trading needs will be met by this broker.

CAPITAL INVESTMENT BROKERS LIMITED is dedicated to exceeding excellence, providing our international clients with a regulated transparent bespoke brokerage service, some of the most competitive spreads in the industry, and first-class professional support around the clock.

Anti Harassment Policy:
At CIB we believe in real broker integrity. We do not believe in misleading our clients with talk of market investments beyond their means or comfort zones. Whats more, we will never cold-call you or pressure you into depositing funds. It is important for us that you trade at your own pace and within your available means. We may be in touch to see how you are getting on and if you need a helping hand only. This is our promise to our clients.

Gunnerypro,
Mexico, Mexico,
Mar 1, 2019,

Terrible company

MOSHE RUBINSTEIN (SCAMSTEIN) AND RICHARD LITJENS ARE IN CHARGE OF THIS BIG SCAM, MOSHE SCAMS ARAB COUNTRIES, HE IS FROM ISRAEL, AND RICHARD SCAMS LATIN AMERICA AND SPAIN, I HAVE A PRIVATE INVESTIGATOR FOLLOWING THEIR LEAD, THEY ARE PROFESSIONAL SCAMERS, MR LITJENS AND MR RUBINSTEIN HAS SCAMMED ME MORE THAN 10.000 EUROS!!! GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY YOU RATS
raulgonzalez,
girona, Spain,
Feb 12, 2019,

marc bellido

They taught me how to operate by 2017 and almost 2 years and great with Cibfx have taught me a lot and thanks to them I am getting many benefits, although in a couple of times I lost, I won many more so I have won
Alfredo c,
España, Spain,
Jan 21, 2019,

CIBFX es una estafa, mi opinion, cibfx scam

Es una completa estafa, te incitan a invertir mucho dinero, y te tratan como a un hermano, pero cuando les mencionas siquiera los retiros, se desentienden de ti, y hacen todo lo posible para que no retires dinero, si no lo logran, pues justo se hace una "operación arriesgada" donde casualmente, perderán todo tu dinero, como mencionan los otros afectados

Este es el CEO de CIBFX, moshe rubinstein , el mismo lo dice en su entre vista

English translation "It is a complete scam, they encourage you to invest a lot of money, and they treat you like a brother, but when you mention them even withdrawals, they ignore you, and do everything possible so that you do not withdraw money, if they do not succeed, just make a "risky operation" where, coincidentally, they will lose all your money, as mentioned by the others affected

This is the CEO of CIBFX, moshe rubinstein, he himself says it in his intervview https://directory.financemagnates.com/view-company/moshe-david-rubinstein/2192/
bautista,
españa, Spain,
Oct 24, 2018,

obsbit may be new cibfx

Now they are calling from obsbit https://www.obsbit.com/, and they knew about my investment with CIBFX, be careful...

Sep 26, 2018 - 1 Star They never give you the profits, they do not let you withdraw. Of course, when you start and you have to invest, they call you every day and treat you like a king, but if you want to withdraw they treat you like an imbecile.
Gustavo,
Mireles, Venezuela,
Oct 11, 2018,

terrible service in my investment

In my opinion they are a scam, why? They call you and message you constantly, but once you invest capital they stop caring about you, they only care about the money. Plus the “advisors” lost all my money.
martabraniste,
balti, Moldova, Republic of,
Sep 11, 2018,

They do not give the money

run away from this broker. I deposited 500 usd and made a good profit. They do not give the money. Not even the deposit At the emails they do not answer
jacob,
soain, Spain,
Sep 5, 2018,

Cibfx bonuses are misleading

Also scammed me with the bonuses: they pretty much mentioned everyday that I should get one of this bonuses, but without saying that i would have to wait a lot of time to withdraw if I would take one. Now I have to wait months to get my money back and guess what? Yes, my advisor made a "bad move" and lost all my money, just like the other comments. Now my advisor say I should have read the terms of the bonuses before requesting one and that the markets where unstable...... But I remember he would say "YOU CAN WITHDRAW WHENEVER YOU WANT! ITS EASY!!!! "

LIARS
lousiL1983,
spain, Spain,
Aug 2, 2018,

genrally happy with direct no bonuss trading

they asked me if wanting comany to teach me traidng but i say no and trade direct obviosuly no bonuss rubbish. I withdraw profits no problem actually so generally im happy.
Rubayel Mridha,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jul 30, 2018,

Based on last 8 months trading experience

Such a great experience with CIBFX. Initially, I tested their micro account. Now I am going to use their standard account, hope everything will be fair as like micro.
M Rios,
Spain, Spain,
Jul 26, 2018,

Bad experience with the bonuses and cibfx

They scam you with the bonuses, it is all really well planned. They will rush you to take one of the bonuses, but then (what they don't tell you) you will have to wait for months to withdraw any money!! In my case while I was waiting my advisor just made an operation to empty my account, he didn't ask me for permission or anything, he just made an operation... Bad negative experience