CIBFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: Nov 12, 2019
October 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for CIBFX.
2019-07-15:  The Spanish regulator CNMV has issued an unauthorized firm warning against CIBFX.  CLICK HERE to verify.
April-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for CIBFX.

About CIBFX.com

CIBFX is a forex broker. CIB FX offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. CIBFX.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, energies, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

CIBFX.com

Join live discussion of CIBFX.com on our forum

CIBFX.com profile provided by CIBfx, Jan 24, 2017

A premium boutique Forex broker with more than a decade of operational history behind them, CIBFX is owned and managed by Capital Investment Brokers Limited. The holding company is based on the island of Vanuatu and is regulated by the Vanuatu financial services commission under the VFSC license #14637. As a regulated broker under the Vanuatu financial services commission, CIBFX’s clients’ funds are protected by legal oversight ensuring that you can trade with peace of mind with them. Dedicated to providing trading solutions to cater to all categories of traders, CIBFX’s clients can be assured that all their trading needs will be met by this broker.

CAPITAL INVESTMENT BROKERS LIMITED is dedicated to exceeding excellence, providing our international clients with a regulated transparent bespoke brokerage service, some of the most competitive spreads in the industry, and first-class professional support around the clock.

Anti Harassment Policy:
At CIB we believe in real broker integrity. We do not believe in misleading our clients with talk of market investments beyond their means or comfort zones. Whats more, we will never cold-call you or pressure you into depositing funds. It is important for us that you trade at your own pace and within your available means. We may be in touch to see how you are getting on and if you need a helping hand only. This is our promise to our clients.

Cristian López,
Catalunya, Spain,
Oct 7, 2019,

Cibfx.com opinion

In my opinion, the cibfx.com broker are scammers. They promise you learning if you are a beginner and it is true, but they do not tell you that you will have to deposit money and they ask you for money and more money. If you tell them that you have no more money, they get angry, people like Alexander Darin, pressured me daily to invest more money, up to 5 calls per day.

The big problem is that if you don't give them more money they don't contact you, they did this to me and there's no way to get in touch with them. Everything indicates that I have been scammed, because I still have money with them but it is just impossible to get it. Cibfx.com was a terribly negative experience and I will never invest with a broker again.

Adam Smith and Alexander Darin, if you are reading this I want you to know that you are scammers and especially you ARE LIARS. DO NOT TRUST CIBFX.COM OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE RELATED TO THIS SCAM COMPANY.
Hidalgo C,
Algaver, Spain,
Sep 27, 2019,

CIBFX RESEÑA REVIEW

Es un broker estafador, me hicieron invertir mas de €5.000. Me mostraron falsos certificados sobre su supuesta regulacion de inglaterra, que es falsa. Ya están denunciados ellos y todas los sitios webs de asesores falsos como smartcapitaladvisor.com , smart-values.com, kopwealth.com y la anterior optimizercapital.com . CONSOB y CNMV ya han marcado a estos estafadores como actuadores no autorizados y han sido marcados como chiringuitos financieros. Ver advertencias de CNMV https://cnmv.es/Portal/ResultadoBusqueda.aspx?tipo=1 con fechas 16/09/2019 y el 15/07/2019
Ellos piden dinero y muestran grandes ganancias EN PANTALLA, pero la plataforma es totalmetet falsa, solo para hacer que uno ingrese mas dinero a ellos. Si pides el retiro simplemente mientras duermes te dirán que la bolsa calló o que el mercado se ha llevado tu dinero o una mentira similar. Simplemente pides el retiro, y te dinamitarán la cuenta. NO CONFIES EN ELLOS.

It is a scammer broker, they made me invest more than € 5,000. They showed me false certificates about their supposed regulation of England, which is false. They are already soued and all the websites of false account managers (which are the same as CIBFX) such as smartcapitaladvisor.com, smart-values.com, kopwealth.com and the previous optimizercapital.com. CONSOB and CNMV have already marked these scammers as unauthorized actuators and have been marked as unathorized businesses. See CNMV warnings https://cnmv.es/Portal/ResultadoBusqueda.aspx?tipo=1 dated 09/16/2019 and 07/15/2019
They ask for money and show big profits ON SCREEN, but the platform is totally false, just to make one enter more money into them. If you ask for the withdrawal simply while you sleep, they will tell you that the markets behave really bad or that the market took your money or a similar lie. You simply ask for the withdrawal, and they will explode your account. DO NOT TRUST THEM.
Vong Banha,
Toul Sangkae, Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Aug 26, 2019,

Good service I got

I am a newbie & this is my 1st broker of live trading! After 1 month trading, yesterday I withdraw a tiny amount & nice to see their service on quick withdrawal! I am happy.
sahi Khan,
Pallabi, Bangladesh,
Aug 19, 2019,

recent good experience

i have been trading with cibfx from last couple of months , no restrictions i have faced when time to withdrawal, some technical problem there was but already solved , customer services too fast. still going good, hope it will continue.
Lisboa, Portugal,
Jun 17, 2019,

Total scam

Abri minha conta apos me contactarem, parecia tudo normal, fiz deposito de 500€, disseram que eu teria um menager a me dar aulas de forex. Mas era mentira, apos fazer o deposito, me deram 500€ de bônus sem eu pedir, mais tarde comecei a fazer lucros e nao pude levantar por causa da regras de recebido o bonus, teria que fazer varios lotes, pra conseguir retirar o capital. Porem eles cortaram minha ligacao ao mt4 impossibilitando de operar.
Mjnha "menanger sumiu e njnca mais respondeu email : beatriz Albuquerque, brasileira, faz parte junto com a Sara santos, portuguesa, desss grupo de burla. Eu fiz denuncia a polícia federal

I opened my account after contacting me, it seemed everything normal, I made a deposit of 500 €, they said that I would have a manager to give me forex lessons. But it was a lie, after making the deposit, gave me 500 € of bonuses without my asking, later I started to make profits and I could not raise because of the rules of the bonus received, I would have to make several lots, in order to be able to withdraw the capital. But they cut my connection to the mt4, making it impossible to operate. Mjnha "manager disappeared and no one else answered: Beatriz Albuquerque, Brazilian, is a member of Sara Santos, Portuguese, a group of mockery. I made a complaint to the federal police
INVERSOR MOLESTO,
ESPAÑA, Spain,
Jun 13, 2019,

CIBFX.COM UNA ESTAFA

DO NOT LET THE MONEY BE REMOVED, MY ADVISOR ALEJANDRO PEDERNERA LOST ALL MY MONEY, I MENTIONED ONE AND AGAIN THAT I WANT TO REMOVE MONEY AND NEVER MADE IT POSSIBLE. IT IS MORE, HE LOST ALL MY MONEY AND SAYS THAT IT IS NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY !! I TOLD YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT YOU DO NOT CARRY OUT OPERATIONS, THAT I WANT TO REMOVE! AND I DID NOT IMPORT YOU !!

THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE AND SCAMMERS !!

NO DEJAN RETIRAR EL DINERO, MI ASESOR ALEJANDRO PEDERNERA PERDIÓ TODO MI DINERO, LE MENCIONÉ UNA Y OTRA VEZ QUE QUIERO RETIRAR DINERO Y NUNCA LO HIZO POSIBLE. ES MÁS, EL PERDIÓ TODO MI DINERO Y ME DICE QUE NO ES SU RESPONSABILIDAD!! LE DIJE UNA Y OTRA VEZ QUE NO REALICE OPERACIONES, QUE YO QUIERO RETIRAR! Y NO LE IMPORTÓ !!

SON UNOS IRRESPONSABLES Y ESTAFADORES!!

STAY AWAY FROM CIBFX THEY LOOSE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSABILITY WHATSOEVER!!
girona, Spain,
Feb 12, 2019,

marc bellido

They taught me how to operate by 2017 and almost 2 years and great with Cibfx have taught me a lot and thanks to them I am getting many benefits, although in a couple of times I lost, I won many more so I have won
Alfredo c,
España, Spain,
Jan 21, 2019,

CIBFX es una estafa, mi opinion, cibfx scam

Es una completa estafa, te incitan a invertir mucho dinero, y te tratan como a un hermano, pero cuando les mencionas siquiera los retiros, se desentienden de ti, y hacen todo lo posible para que no retires dinero, si no lo logran, pues justo se hace una "operación arriesgada" donde casualmente, perderán todo tu dinero, como mencionan los otros afectados

Este es el CEO de CIBFX, moshe rubinstein , el mismo lo dice en su entre vista

English translation "It is a complete scam, they encourage you to invest a lot of money, and they treat you like a brother, but when you mention them even withdrawals, they ignore you, and do everything possible so that you do not withdraw money, if they do not succeed, just make a "risky operation" where, coincidentally, they will lose all your money, as mentioned by the others affected

This is the CEO of CIBFX, moshe rubinstein, he himself says it in his intervview https://directory.financemagnates.com/view-company/moshe-david-rubinstein/2192/
bautista,
españa, Spain,
Oct 24, 2018,

obsbit may be new cibfx

Now they are calling from obsbit https://www.obsbit.com/, and they knew about my investment with CIBFX, be careful...

Sep 26, 2018 - 1 Star They never give you the profits, they do not let you withdraw. Of course, when you start and you have to invest, they call you every day and treat you like a king, but if you want to withdraw they treat you like an imbecile.
Gustavo,
Mireles, Venezuela,
Oct 11, 2018,

terrible service in my investment

In my opinion they are a scam, why? They call you and message you constantly, but once you invest capital they stop caring about you, they only care about the money. Plus the “advisors” lost all my money.