CIBFX.com Review

Updated: Nov 16, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

CIBFX is a forex broker. CIB FX offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. CIBFX.com offers over 55 forex currency pairs, shares, futures, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

CIBFX.com
October 2019:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for CIBFX.
2019-07-15:  The Spanish regulator CNMV has issued an unauthorized firm warning against CIBFX.  CLICK HERE to verify.
April-July 2018:  Multiple fake and highly suspicious positive reviews submitted for CIBFX.

Established: 2005
Address: International House, 142 Cromwell Road, London, SW7 4EF, United Kingdom
Contact: support@cibfx.com, +44 203 769 7650
Trading platforms: MT4, Mobile Trader
CFD: (175+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, OKPAY, WebMoney, YuuPay
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Maestro, Neteller, OKPAY, WebMoney, YuuPay

Join live discussion of CIBFX.com on our forum

CIBFX.com profile provided by CIBfx, Jan 24, 2017

A premium boutique Forex broker with more than a decade of operational history behind them, CIBFX is owned and managed by Capital Investment Brokers Limited. The holding company is based on the island of Vanuatu and is regulated by the Vanuatu financial services commission under the VFSC license #14637. As a regulated broker under the Vanuatu financial services commission, CIBFX’s clients’ funds are protected by legal oversight ensuring that you can trade with peace of mind with them. Dedicated to providing trading solutions to cater to all categories of traders, CIBFX’s clients can be assured that all their trading needs will be met by this broker.

CAPITAL INVESTMENT BROKERS LIMITED is dedicated to exceeding excellence, providing our international clients with a regulated transparent bespoke brokerage service, some of the most competitive spreads in the industry, and first-class professional support around the clock.

Anti Harassment Policy:
At CIB we believe in real broker integrity. We do not believe in misleading our clients with talk of market investments beyond their means or comfort zones. Whats more, we will never cold-call you or pressure you into depositing funds. It is important for us that you trade at your own pace and within your available means. We may be in touch to see how you are getting on and if you need a helping hand only. This is our promise to our clients.

India, India,
Jun 21, 2020,

Scam broker they should ban

Cibfx Website is not completed, not regulated from any well know regulatory, When you deposit 500 usd than You have to trade 50 lot after that you can withdrawal your amount.Are you kidding with world 50 lot is very big number anyone can't complete 50 lot on 500 usd and its my money whenever I want they have to provide me so dont waste your time and hard earn money and they dont allowed ea and scalping. Which is not mentioned on website but if your using ea than your account can be blocked any time it happend with me. They don't allow to withdrawal your fund one and only thing is allowed you can deposit and get scammed.

Cristian López,
Catalunya, Spain,
Oct 7, 2019,

Cibfx.com opinion

In my opinion, the cibfx.com broker are scammers. They promise you learning if you are a beginner and it is true, but they do not tell you that you will have to deposit money and they ask you for money and more money. If you tell them that you have no more money, they get angry, people like Alexander Darin, pressured me daily to invest more money, up to 5 calls per day.

The big problem is that if you don't give them more money they don't contact you, they did this to me and there's no way to get in touch with them. Everything indicates that I have been scammed, because I still have money with them but it is just impossible to get it. Cibfx.com was a terribly negative experience and I will never invest with a broker again.

Adam Smith and Alexander Darin, if you are reading this I want you to know that you are scammers and especially you ARE LIARS. DO NOT TRUST CIBFX.COM OR ANY PRODUCT OR SERVICE RELATED TO THIS SCAM COMPANY.

Hidalgo C,
Algaver, Spain,
Sep 27, 2019,

CIBFX RESEÑA REVIEW

Es un broker estafador, me hicieron invertir mas de €5.000. Me mostraron falsos certificados sobre su supuesta regulacion de inglaterra, que es falsa. Ya están denunciados ellos y todas los sitios webs de asesores falsos como smartcapitaladvisor.com , smart-values.com, kopwealth.com y la anterior optimizercapital.com . CONSOB y CNMV ya han marcado a estos estafadores como actuadores no autorizados y han sido marcados como chiringuitos financieros. Ver advertencias de CNMV https://cnmv.es/Portal/ResultadoBusqueda.aspx?tipo=1 con fechas 16/09/2019 y el 15/07/2019
Ellos piden dinero y muestran grandes ganancias EN PANTALLA, pero la plataforma es totalmetet falsa, solo para hacer que uno ingrese mas dinero a ellos. Si pides el retiro simplemente mientras duermes te dirán que la bolsa calló o que el mercado se ha llevado tu dinero o una mentira similar. Simplemente pides el retiro, y te dinamitarán la cuenta. NO CONFIES EN ELLOS.

It is a scammer broker, they made me invest more than € 5,000. They showed me false certificates about their supposed regulation of England, which is false. They are already soued and all the websites of false account managers (which are the same as CIBFX) such as smartcapitaladvisor.com, smart-values.com, kopwealth.com and the previous optimizercapital.com. CONSOB and CNMV have already marked these scammers as unauthorized actuators and have been marked as unathorized businesses. See CNMV warnings https://cnmv.es/Portal/ResultadoBusqueda.aspx?tipo=1 dated 09/16/2019 and 07/15/2019
They ask for money and show big profits ON SCREEN, but the platform is totally false, just to make one enter more money into them. If you ask for the withdrawal simply while you sleep, they will tell you that the markets behave really bad or that the market took your money or a similar lie. You simply ask for the withdrawal, and they will explode your account. DO NOT TRUST THEM.

Vong Banha,
Toul Sangkae, Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Aug 26, 2019,

Good service I got

I am a newbie & this is my 1st broker of live trading! After 1 month trading, yesterday I withdraw a tiny amount & nice to see their service on quick withdrawal! I am happy.

sahi Khan,
Pallabi, Bangladesh,
Aug 19, 2019,

recent good experience

i have been trading with cibfx from last couple of months , no restrictions i have faced when time to withdrawal, some technical problem there was but already solved , customer services too fast. still going good, hope it will continue.

Lisboa, Portugal,
Jun 17, 2019,

Total scam

Abri minha conta apos me contactarem, parecia tudo normal, fiz deposito de 500€, disseram que eu teria um menager a me dar aulas de forex. Mas era mentira, apos fazer o deposito, me deram 500€ de bônus sem eu pedir, mais tarde comecei a fazer lucros e nao pude levantar por causa da regras de recebido o bonus, teria que fazer varios lotes, pra conseguir retirar o capital. Porem eles cortaram minha ligacao ao mt4 impossibilitando de operar.
Mjnha "menanger sumiu e njnca mais respondeu email : beatriz Albuquerque, brasileira, faz parte junto com a Sara santos, portuguesa, desss grupo de burla. Eu fiz denuncia a polícia federal

I opened my account after contacting me, it seemed everything normal, I made a deposit of 500 €, they said that I would have a manager to give me forex lessons. But it was a lie, after making the deposit, gave me 500 € of bonuses without my asking, later I started to make profits and I could not raise because of the rules of the bonus received, I would have to make several lots, in order to be able to withdraw the capital. But they cut my connection to the mt4, making it impossible to operate. Mjnha "manager disappeared and no one else answered: Beatriz Albuquerque, Brazilian, is a member of Sara Santos, Portuguese, a group of mockery. I made a complaint to the federal police
INVERSOR MOLESTO,
ESPAÑA, Spain,
Jun 13, 2019,

CIBFX.COM UNA ESTAFA

DO NOT LET THE MONEY BE REMOVED, MY ADVISOR ALEJANDRO PEDERNERA LOST ALL MY MONEY, I MENTIONED ONE AND AGAIN THAT I WANT TO REMOVE MONEY AND NEVER MADE IT POSSIBLE. IT IS MORE, HE LOST ALL MY MONEY AND SAYS THAT IT IS NOT YOUR RESPONSIBILITY !! I TOLD YOU AGAIN AND AGAIN THAT YOU DO NOT CARRY OUT OPERATIONS, THAT I WANT TO REMOVE! AND I DID NOT IMPORT YOU !!

THEY ARE IRRESPONSIBLE AND SCAMMERS !!

NO DEJAN RETIRAR EL DINERO, MI ASESOR ALEJANDRO PEDERNERA PERDIÓ TODO MI DINERO, LE MENCIONÉ UNA Y OTRA VEZ QUE QUIERO RETIRAR DINERO Y NUNCA LO HIZO POSIBLE. ES MÁS, EL PERDIÓ TODO MI DINERO Y ME DICE QUE NO ES SU RESPONSABILIDAD!! LE DIJE UNA Y OTRA VEZ QUE NO REALICE OPERACIONES, QUE YO QUIERO RETIRAR! Y NO LE IMPORTÓ !!

SON UNOS IRRESPONSABLES Y ESTAFADORES!!

STAY AWAY FROM CIBFX THEY LOOSE YOUR MONEY AND DO NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSABILITY WHATSOEVER!!
girona, Spain,
Feb 12, 2019,

marc bellido

They taught me how to operate by 2017 and almost 2 years and great with Cibfx have taught me a lot and thanks to them I am getting many benefits, although in a couple of times I lost, I won many more so I have won
Alfredo c,
España, Spain,
Jan 21, 2019,

CIBFX es una estafa, mi opinion, cibfx scam

Es una completa estafa, te incitan a invertir mucho dinero, y te tratan como a un hermano, pero cuando les mencionas siquiera los retiros, se desentienden de ti, y hacen todo lo posible para que no retires dinero, si no lo logran, pues justo se hace una "operación arriesgada" donde casualmente, perderán todo tu dinero, como mencionan los otros afectados

Este es el CEO de CIBFX, moshe rubinstein , el mismo lo dice en su entre vista

English translation "It is a complete scam, they encourage you to invest a lot of money, and they treat you like a brother, but when you mention them even withdrawals, they ignore you, and do everything possible so that you do not withdraw money, if they do not succeed, just make a "risky operation" where, coincidentally, they will lose all your money, as mentioned by the others affected

This is the CEO of CIBFX, moshe rubinstein, he himself says it in his intervview https://directory.financemagnates.com/view-company/moshe-david-rubinstein/2192/
bautista,
españa, Spain,
Oct 24, 2018,

obsbit may be new cibfx

Now they are calling from obsbit https://www.obsbit.com/, and they knew about my investment with CIBFX, be careful...

Sep 26, 2018 - 1 Star They never give you the profits, they do not let you withdraw. Of course, when you start and you have to invest, they call you every day and treat you like a king, but if you want to withdraw they treat you like an imbecile.
Gustavo,
Mireles, Venezuela,
Oct 11, 2018,

terrible service in my investment

In my opinion they are a scam, why? They call you and message you constantly, but once you invest capital they stop caring about you, they only care about the money. Plus the “advisors” lost all my money.
balti, Moldova, Republic of,
Sep 11, 2018,

They do not give the money

run away from this broker. I deposited 500 usd and made a good profit. They do not give the money. Not even the deposit At the emails they do not answer
jacob,
soain, Spain,
Sep 5, 2018,

Cibfx bonuses are misleading

Also scammed me with the bonuses: they pretty much mentioned everyday that I should get one of this bonuses, but without saying that i would have to wait a lot of time to withdraw if I would take one. Now I have to wait months to get my money back and guess what? Yes, my advisor made a "bad move" and lost all my money, just like the other comments. Now my advisor say I should have read the terms of the bonuses before requesting one and that the markets where unstable...... But I remember he would say "YOU CAN WITHDRAW WHENEVER YOU WANT! ITS EASY!!!! "

LIARS
spain, Spain,
Aug 2, 2018,

genrally happy with direct no bonuss trading

they asked me if wanting comany to teach me traidng but i say no and trade direct obviosuly no bonuss rubbish. I withdraw profits no problem actually so generally im happy.

Rubayel Mridha,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Jul 30, 2018,

Based on last 8 months trading experience

Such a great experience with CIBFX. Initially, I tested their micro account. Now I am going to use their standard account, hope everything will be fair as like micro.

M Rios,
Spain, Spain,
Jul 26, 2018,

Bad experience with the bonuses and cibfx

They scam you with the bonuses, it is all really well planned. They will rush you to take one of the bonuses, but then (what they don't tell you) you will have to wait for months to withdraw any money!! In my case while I was waiting my advisor just made an operation to empty my account, he didn't ask me for permission or anything, he just made an operation... Bad negative experience
Colombia,
Jun 8, 2018,

They are liars in the first place they tell one to teach him to do trading while they earn to learn but it is a lie they tell him to invest more and more but at the time of receiving earnings they do not appear and it has not only happened to me. in many forums the same are more negative comments than positive ones I am completely disappointed by the vile way of playing with people.
and if they do not let me withdraw my money I will share my with many people who make trading in a way that is spread around the world so that nobody falls into the hands of this herd of liars

son unos mentirosos en primer lugar le dicen a uno que le enseñaran ha hacer trading mientas ganan por aprender pero es una mentira le dicen que invierta mas y mas pero a la hora de recibir ganancias no aparecen y no solo me ha pasado a mi he visto en muchos foros lo mismo son mas los comentarios negativos que los positivos estoy completamente decepcionado por la manera tan vil de jugar con la gente.
y si no me dejan retirar mi dinero compartiré mi con muchas personas que hacen trading de manera que se divulge por todo el mundo para que nadie caiga a manos de esta manada de mentirosos
Spain,
May 23, 2018,

¡CBIX scam!

Good afternoon, I do not recommend them, nor to the advisors of capital optimizer, after they see that you do not want to invest anymore, they do not take care of the phones anymore or answer emails, they do not advise you! It's full-blown scam
Egypt,
May 21, 2018,

This broker scammed I replayed later name guest my problems was when moshe and this tell me he owner this website

He tell in replay terms received but I don't received any rules this offer and he tell ib can withdrawal and not tell ib him will taken my deposit . And company push only profit next moshe tell ib . Ib will push half profits client and we have all proofs to this

We have all proofs to scammed moshe and ahmed in this company and will open abig post here and will add all proofs

1. Moshe owner this company don't need push my profit and tell ib to push half and company push half and have this proof from Skype

2. Next that company push my profit only and cancel my dedeposit from account

3. I have all proofs in this moshe owner cibfx said will don't push and said want all clients loss and don't need client get profit

4. Have proofs moshe owner cibfx send bad signal to ibs and clients and him know this will get loss clients

All think from proofs in this company will publish to all

Apr 26, 2018 - 1 Star This is bad and scamer broker
I deposit and get bouns and when withdrawal all moshe tell can't this and he was want ib push half my profit and next that company cancel my deposit from account and push only profit
And I have proofs to all this

And moshe tell me he owner cibfx but he ot owner any think he only employee in fcgroup and used website. Cibfx to scammed to clients
And him have employee in arabic her name is ahmed but he don't answer and I have all details contact to moshe and ahmed and will publish all proofs scam this

Reply by CIBfx submitted May 1, 2018 Dear Clients,

In reference to the names you mention in your comment, we do not employ these people but rather they seem to be IB's.

Your account was awarded a 100% bonus deposit upon request, however it became clear from correspondence that you did not understand the full terms of this promotion and since it was not explained fully by your IB, it was decided by our management to allow you to refund your full deposit. This was done and you have NOT incurred any monetary loss trading with CIBfx.

All evidence of financial transactions are available to interested individuals who wish to verify.

Thank you.
Reply by CIBfx submitted May 29, 2018:
Dear Sir,

We have already written to you explaining that you have NOT spoken to anybody directly or indirectly connected with CIBfx. You have been in dealings with unauthorized IB's or agents. You are now trying to SCAM our broker for money by writing these slanderous and fictitious reviews.
Your name appears to have an IB account with our company NOT a trading account.

We caution you against side deals with unauthorized IB's or agents speaking on behalf of brokers without any official documents or proof.

CIBfx
Donato,
Peru,
May 9, 2018,

Hello, just like the other reviews, they cheated me when I asked to withdraw my money. I do not recommend them.
Dear Donato,

Please provide information on your experience. CIBfx does not withhold withdrawals or "cheat" our clients.
Juan,
Peru, Peru,
May 9, 2018,

I WAS SCAMMED

Hello, I worked with them for months, and what a coincidence that when I requested a capital withdrawal, the advisor was completely angry, and I performed an operation that left my account at 0. I do not recommend them at all, a totally negative experience.
Dear Juan,

Please provide further information on your trading experience with CIBfx themselves as a platform and not any 3rd party advisors which are not connected to CIBfx broker? We do not scam our clients. You have made clear that you placed loosing orders yourself. Please converse directly with whichever advisor or company you have been working with regarding your account. CIBfx takes no responsibility for your trading behavior.
Max,
Mexico, Mexico,
May 8, 2018,

Forextrading

Hello, I would like to give my opinion about the CIBFX broker.

I decided to invest in this company to operate in forex and cfd's. But the truth is very disappointed in the service. First they wash your head, an advisor from another company called OPTIMIZER CAPITAL tells you, they provide the advice so you can invest in your platform. Everything is going well in the beginning, earning most of the operations and when you get to a good profit and you want to withdraw the problems come. Request a withdrawal, tell me that you would call me an advisor to help me and it never happened. Then I called my advisor to put some operations in the market and my account went to red numbers! Now I have no money to operate or withdraw. For me they are a scam, also its regulation is not clear.
Dear Client,
Without knowing your Account number or history, it would seem from your review that you placed your loosing trades yourself with the advise of a company which is not associated with CIBfx.
|We are sorry you had a negative experience trading with us, the risk of trading are not within the liability of the broker and we are in no way liable for your losses.
Additionally, our regulation status is clearly marked on the website. And finally, we absolutely do not act an any manner recognized as a scam, which is both offensive and untrue.
istanbul, Turkey,
Jul 11, 2017,

Fake transactions

They are broke all fake i have over hundred thousand dollar and asking of withdraw since January but all are promises .
i called the owner he said he has no idea .
israe, Israel,
Mar 21, 2017,

Good islamic acount profit

I was quite happy with the conditions in my Islamic account actually. They had an Arabic account manger I spoke to only once n they didnt drive me crazie on the phone which is great so i could trade myself my own way. I made a few hundreds nothing massive so maybe will try again here with not a micro acounts. I recomend this broker, not hard to get your withdraw.

ha noi, Viet Nam,
Jan 25, 2017,

they don't fair play

My account number is 5010323, I signed up for the program 100 usd bonus, when I activate a new account, I earned 400 (usd) profits, but when I withdraw the money they never paid me. I think they do not fair play everyone be careful with his money.

Reply by CIBfx submitted Jan 30, 2017:
Dear Sir,
Your Bonus $100 expired after 30 days without making the initial deposit required for any withdrawal requests clearly stated in our conditions and welcome email. We contacted you on 17th of Jan to explain your account status and offer you guidance on using your account according to the conditions. A record of our contact attempts have been kept as they went unanswered. Your account recorded zero funds in real deposits and no money was lost to you financially while trading with CIBfx.com. A record of your trading account can be made available to anyone who wishes to verify the validity of your comments.

CIBfx Support Team
Keramot Ali,
Badda, Bangladesh,
Jan 18, 2017,

Its very surprising to find a new broker with great services specially in the ECN account types. Lower commission, Better execution in volatile market scenario with lower spreads, its quite amazing to see how the spread is kept low at such trading atmosphere. I liked the quick withdraw timing and no obligation on withdrawing. Account types are also well planned to choose for. So far best ECN as per my experience. Good wishes for the broker as in the early days of their operation they are doing marvelously well. Hope they will keep it up.

Reply by CIBfx submitted Jan 31, 2017:
Thank you Sir, it is a pleasure to have you trading with us at CIBfx.