LQDFX Review

Updated: Nov 24, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Elina walker,
New York, USA,
Oct 22, 2021,

Decent broker

As a scalper I have sign up with Lqdfx due to their very low trading spread if compared other broker accounts. If market will change the direction against to me, I am able to close the portions in minimum lose and then open new trade easily. This environment really supports me to lead a healthy and comfortable trading life. Thanks lqd.

Turin, Italy,
Sep 27, 2021,

Review

Almost 7 months going with lqdfx, honestly love their general account with low commission and good trading spreads compare to the other broker that I used who offer same spreads but double even triple the commission. Also love their customer services which sometimes take time but dedicated to solve any technical issue , withdrawal never takes too much time , after all everything going very smooth till now.

New York City, USA,
Sep 16, 2021,

You will lose all of your money

This broker partners with a provider who happens to be a market maker, i.e. a bank that injects quotes into the market which drives the price in the opposite direction of your trade. This makes LQDFX complicit in stealing your money.

It's astonishing how a representative from LQDFX comes on here and replies to every negative review, as if all is well, when it's a well known fact that 99% of retail traders lose all of their money in the forex market.

Similarly, you will lose your money trading with this broker. It doesn't matter what strategy you use, or if you backtest your strategy, because as soon as you enter a trade, suddenly the strategy doesn't work.

And don't count on a price reversal. Price will defy comprehension, by continuing indefinitely until you close the trade or get wiped out. That's because their liquidity partner will drive the market in the opposite direction all the way up to the moon, or all the way down to hell, just to take your money.

If you want to rate LQDFX in terms of professionalism and convenience, then yes, I'd suppose you'd give them 5 stars, but at the end of the day, it's your MONEY that counts, and if they're complicit in a racket to steal your money, then you will heed my warning and stay away from this broker.

There is a reason why they choose to do business from the Marshall Islands with no regulation. Because they don't want any oversight. If you're so above board, then why would you hide your business on a small island surrounded by ocean? Does that sound like someone doing business in good faith?

And there is a reason why they don't accept direct credit card deposits. Because obviously credit card companies know about the theft and don't want their customers to be victims.

Their strict account requirements are nothing more than smoke and mirrors to make you think your money is safe. They even tell you themselves, "We care about your money, and you should want to trade with a broker who makes your money a priority."

True, a priority to steal it.

Don't fall for the ruse.

You are going to lose all of your money with this broker.

It is not a fair trading environment and they are not doing business in good faith.

Don't listen to their representative and his slick talk.

Take my advice and that of many other reviewers, avoid this broker.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 22, 2021:
Dear RGNYC,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Although it is difficult to understand the actual issue, we must respond to such reviews so inexperienced traders or traders with no experience with LQDFX can get a clearer understanding.

We say inexperienced, as our clients or experienced traders in general, would perhaps not bother reading the review all the way through. This is a clear rant at LQDFX, with no base of truth, no evidence. Simply your trading had not gone as planned, and you are looking for someone to blame.

All brokers use providers called the Liquidity providers, and yes, the market is made somewhere, or there is no market.

The reason we chose the Marshall Islands is apparent, so we could offer better trading conditions to clients that are restricted. Such restrictions have to do with low leverage, which prices traders out of the market due to limited resources, PAMM limitations or regional restrictions and more. We are talking about a category of traders that you fall under as well.

As for the strict requirements you mentioned, they are not over and above the correct way of doing business in the financial industry. If you, as an investor, trust companies that would accept anything just to approve your account, then we might not be the right broker for you.

Furthermore, we wish to go over paragraph 4 to clarify your review based on your market experience. So let's say you place a long position and as you have stated, the market will be driven down against you until you lose your investment. So, in this case, what happens to the short positions of other traders? Are they going in the opposite direction with the purpose of losing as well? It is needless to say that this makes absolutely no sense.

In conclusion, if you have any clear points to an issue inquiry, please feel free to contact us. Otherwise, this review sounds more like being written out of anger, connected to some losses, that you blame our company for instead of going back to the drawing board and see where your strategy needs improvement.

Best Regards,

Sk Sadiqur Rahman,
New York, USA,
Sep 14, 2021,

Still happy after one year

I entrusted the LQDFX broker with my large investment. But entering the broker without knowing about them weighted pressure on me. However, I successfully passed one years with the broker but faced no major issues yet. They came out nice with their convenient platform, customer safety, and some other issues. But frankly to say, when I first entered here, I wouldn’t expected that much.

Somewhere, USA,
Sep 10, 2021,

I was mistaken... LQDFX is good.

I left a review about a year ago calling this company a scam. I was upset about price always instantly going the opposite direction as soon as I entered a trade. Since then I've learned a lot more about the market. It's not the broker doing that. It's the liquidity provider doing that. Liquidity providers are the market makers. If you don't understand institutional trading then you will fall victim to this all the time. Since then, I've adjusted my trading strategy, and with proper timing, I'm seeing better results. Remember, when you're trading with leverage, it's not your money on the line, it's someone else's money. If you trade like a retail trader, market makers will absolutely take your money. You have to trade with the institutions, not against them. The reason why I only give LQDFX 4 stars is because they don't have a VISA deposit option. You can only deposit via bitcoin, crypto, or VLOAD. Vload is an unreliable 3rd party who applies a fee to your deposit and an additional fee to your withdrawal. Yes, it's the cost of doing business, but only because LQDFX won't provide any option for bank wire. And I have a sneaky suspicion that they will give you problems with large withdrawals then blame it on a technicality with their provider. I have this suspicion based on reviews I've read here. So I'm very afraid to leave large amounts of money with this broker. Other than that, no problems so far with this broker. I'm just happy I got over that hump I was having last year.

Aug 28, 2020 - 1 Star I'm an experienced trader and I've been trading for years with many different brokers. I have deep technical analysis and I consider myself an expert in price action. So I know a market maker when I see one. When you enter a trade with these con-artists, the price immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY, goes in the opposite direction. It doesn't matter where you enter, or how you enter. Price comes to a full stop and then immediately goes against you. This is the hallmark of an algorithmic based market maker. But yet, they call themselves a STP, ECN broker. It's not hard to lie when you're unregulated and tucked away in the middle of the atlantic ocean in the marshall islands. Don't be fooled by the positive reviews. Those are their own people. I'm a real trader. If you want a real ECN broker, then you have to get with one that's regulated. They charge commission with every trade, to they hunt your stop loss AND get you for commission. What a ripoff.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 1, 2020 Dear adofo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

I must admit, we are quite astonished to read your feedback. Rest assured if your claims were true, there would have been more reviews in this regard and most likely we would have been out of business by now. This is definitely not the way we conduct our business, neither is it the business model we follow.

For such inquiries, the best plan of action would be to contact our trading department, if you are an existing client at all of course, as to receive an explanation and assistance regarding any concerns you may have. Taking into account the seriousness of your claim, it is unusual that you chose not to provide any additional details so we can identify you as a client. Furthermore, we fail to find any similar email inquiries sent to us.

Sometimes clients jump into conclusions before coming to us for an explanation, which leads to wrong interpretation of an issue, if any issue at all. Or perhaps, your trading strategy needs some further fine tuning.

Kind Regards,

BC, Canada,
Aug 27, 2021,

My Opinion On the Bonus and Good Reviews VS Bad Reviews

For the most part I go with regulated brokers and some unregulated brokers are legit. You juts gotta be careful who you go with. After reading reviews and seeing the negative ones, I agree with LQD FX replied and that they are being legit and accountable to the cry babies who do not read what the rules are or understand.

I like the reviews, I have an EA that is good with this as the ECN only charges a $7 commission per lot, and no swap fees and low spreads. Really ideal.

For those whining about the bonus. I agree with it so much. All those brokers that give you. bonus or credit, that is fake all they are doing is giving you the allusion you have more money than you have. So if You deposited $500, and would trade same .05 of a lot per trade. You might as well deposit $500 and take .10 of a lot. It is no different than seeing $1000 account balance and $500 of it is fake.

Another way to look at it is if you have 500:1 leverage, you might as well trade with 1000:1 leverage as the other $500 is fake.

So the fact they hold you bonus back and make you earn it for real to give it to you, is exactly the right thing a good broker does. Don't be fooled by magic tricks. LQD FX is not pulling any tricks by how they grant you your bonus based on actual volume traded.

Central, USA,
Aug 5, 2021,

Started Great and unfortunately... Ended TERRIBLY!

Its been A turbulent journey leading to my success and this Broker is NOT the path! If you want to build your account and and take bigger trade sizes, GO somewhere else because their MAX TRADE size is only 40 lots. When the total of all my trades exceeded this low number, they restricted my account by lowering my leverage. I later incurred huge losses when trying to trade back into profit but couldn't open new trades.

They then started requesting that I call them first before receiving my withdrawals... It all went DOWNHILL fast, dealing with them. I was offered the VIP account with unlimited trade size but without the higher leverage and min trade being .10 instead of the .01 from previously. How can anyone be profitable long term with lowered leverage and a low max trade size total for all trades during a session?? As your account grow, wouldn't it naturally be right to make bigger trades? They wouldn't work with me to reimburse all or some of the funds. I even requested for a bonus just to add to my balance and not for withdraw; but was denied.

I will prevail again and learned from this chaotic lesson! Trader BEWARE with this one!! I found one that allows 150 max lots with more leverage and has shown better results over the year with my strategy on demo. I've been profitable on live till this present moment.

Mar 28, 2021 - 5 Stars It''s been 3 years now and A pleasant experience overall! The spread for Eurusd rarely goes to 1 and usually is 0. Customer service has resolved issues without much delay and withdrawals have been less than 12 hours sometimes. I appreciate an honest Broker when options for U.S. citizens are slim for good leverage without regulation. I've had my money stolen by an unregulated broker in the past (PellucidFx) and have always been extra cautious since then!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 18, 2021:
Dear doptop,

Thank you for your review.

First of all, before opening an account with us, you agree to our Terms and Conditions, which clearly state that if you abuse the maximum trade size limit on any of the account types, your leverage or account type might be changed to suit the volume traded.

As a matter of fact, we did increase your leverage back to 300 shortly after your request, as a courtesy for being a long-standing client of ours. Under normal circumstances, we would need to see consistent trading under 40 lots on that specific account type so we can bring your leverage back.

You must bear in mind that higher leverage does not guarantee success, actually if you over leverage, you are at higher risk of losing your funds. This is not about not giving the clients what they want, but providing viable solutions that are in-line with the ability to use the right risk management. We are certain that experienced traders that read this review will agree.

Regarding the trades closed in loss, as previously explained by email, the leverage was not the reason for those losses, but the market going the opposite direction to your EA's aggressive strategy. Your leverage was lowered 2 weeks before those trades took place.

If you need any further assistance, our team will be happy to help.

Kind Regards,

Azhar,
Incheon, Korea, Republic of,
Jul 15, 2021,

Excellent environment

My entrance to lqdfx broker was nothing but a coincidence; however after passing some time with the broker I felt that it’s okay. I have all options available here for withdrawals. I can freely trade here as I find their platform out of technical issues. With their maximum leverage 500: 1, I can enjoy a good trading profit. But I am yet to see how long I remain comfortable with the broker.

Casey,
May 19, 2021,

great broker and great customer service but needs crypto options so 4 star

i have been using this broker for a about a year and have no complaints other than them not having a crypto option but after speaking with Jason he informed me that crypto is coming so hang tight. Im over in the US and withdraws take about 48 hours to hit my crypto wallet never had an issue and deposits are instant. highly recommended

afula, Israel,
May 12, 2021,

their bonus is a scam

i open lest month account and deposit $2600 . after a month a ask why i dont any bonus, even not $5 , something. usually i trade 5 lot a month in average. when they said to me that i will my bonus only after i will trade 520 lot , i understand its a big scam. with proper lot size management its will take at least 10 years to get there. and i risk 10% -20% of my account in every trade .most of the traders don't risk more then 5%. so the bounds cant be achievable ever!! firs i taught you can get every $5 this bonus..not with this guys / you need wait 10-20 years or risk crazy DD every month till your account blow away long before you will get this bonus. this is pure acam!!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 18, 2021:
Dear rager4,

Thank you for your feedback.

Reading your review, it is evident that you have never read the Terms and Conditions of our Bonus program, which are very transparent and straightforward. Neither after inquiring about information about the Bonus on our live chat nor before writing this review.

The Bonus value is calculated as $5 per round turn lot traded. Once you complete the volume requirement, the bonus amount is added to your trading account.

Unlike other similar promotions, our bonus amount is not added to your Balance or Equity. The bonus is set aside so you are not encouraged to overleverage your account and trade higher volume, as such bonuses cannot be lost. Ιn other words, such bonuses do not protect you against draw-downs. We have designed it this way to offer clients a safer trading environment. In this way, you are able to calculate your risk accurately.

Considering the above, we are surprised to read that you label this promotion as a 'scam'. As a trader, your trading conditions do not change. Everything remains the same, with the possibility to earn 100% of your investment by simply trading as usual.

As a matter of fact, our clients have found that accomplishing the volume requirement has been far more achievable than other promotions in the industry. The simple math states the obvious.

Please contact us directly if you need any further clarification. Our team will be happy to assist.