LQDFX review: Trading Platform, Instruments. Pros and Cons for US Clients.

3.457 • 132 REVIEWS
Updated: Aug 15, 2022
LQDFX.com Is this your company?

5 star review by Moonglow, USA

What is LQDFX?

LQDFX is an unregulated forex broker online since 2015. LQD Limited headquarters is officially located on the Marshall Islands. LQDFX welcomes US clients providing them with higher leverage and lest restrictions than NFA regulated brokers.

LQDFX broker offers popular MT 4 platform available for PC and Mac, mobile devices as well as Web Trader.

Trading instruments include over 70 forex pairs and stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

As other brokers, LQD features proprietary educational content, and in-house technical analysis with stop loss and take profit levels.

Please read LQDFX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

2019-12-04:  LQDFX is on the CFTC's RED list.  CLICK HERE to confirm.
3.457 • 132 REVIEWS

Portugal
Portugal, Portugal,
Jul 7, 2022,

Good Broker

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have two years experience in Forex , used so many different brokers and currently as scalper going good with LQD. Spreads is really comfortable to scalp at any pair. Flawless execution I found when trading. I Faced problems twice and had them solved by their instant customer service. Overall Happy trading.
kkrocks
Tennessee, USA,
May 17, 2022,

Waiting since Feb. 3 for my withdrawal of $19,000 to be honored.

My title says it all. I get excuses, run-around, and silence. In my experience, they are thieves. I have little hope of ever seeing my money again.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 23, 2022:
Dear kkrocks,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Unfortunately, we are unable to look into your claim as you have chosen not to provide us with any details.

Please provide us with your account number, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

Best Regards,

Saimon
Limerick, Ireland,
Apr 28, 2022,

Personal review experience

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
I am a part time trader and trading with lqdfx broker for about seven months. Honestly i am really pleased with their lowest spread and other facilities they ensure. They allow scalping with no restrictions which gives me always a comfort zone. During this seven month period, two issued raised but i got them solved with their responsible support. Thanks to support team.
Top Secret
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Feb 24, 2022,

Everything is fine

Everything is fine
Fast withdraw to Bitcoin
Quality trading conditions
But card payment is not work.
When there will be convenient ways to funding, I fund the deposit more
Oryan
Israel, Israel,
Feb 5, 2022,

Escape from LQDFX !!

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
They just stole $ 200,000 from me for no other reason, full of excuses for investigations but everything was legal in the account, an employee whose account worked the same thing for over half a year. pure shame! Run away from them! . Save your money
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 14, 2022:
Dear Oryan,

Thank you for your feedback.

The case has been explained in detail in the email correspondence you had with our team last week.

With all due respect, please note that the LPs we collaborate with do not wish to have business relationships with clients that employ software that looks to expose and benefit unfairly from server/platform inefficiencies. This could be (but not limited to) strategies that utilise a VPS and multiple data feeds from various sources (fast and slow brokers), looking to gain through latency, Lock, triangular or hedge (multiple) arbitrage opportunities.

We understand that you might not be aware of the strategy or the EA you are using. However, this does not eliminate the fact that your trading activity violates the Terms. Perhaps, you can gain more information on the strategy from your EA provider, which we are sure they know what we are referring to.

Just for the record, no funds have been stolen from you; you have withdrawn profits for the amount of 25,834.78 in USD and 12,346.61 in EUR, plus your initial deposit.

Should you need any further clarification, please get in touch with our team.

Best Regards,

jr0007
South Carolina, USA,
Feb 2, 2022,

Trading Activities as Suspicious? For Manually Trading?

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
Today, February 2nd, 2022, I received a surprised and expected email from LQDFX. It states"

Dear Client,

We trust this email finds you well.

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation. Our Liquidity provider has red flagged your trading activity as suspicious.

Your account has been disabled during this time. We have been assured by the LP that the conclusion of the investigation will be completed within the next 24 hours. We are doing our utmost to conclude as soon as possible.

We will get back to you as soon as we have an update.

Kind Regards,
The LQDFX team

Your Loyal-Quality-Devoted FX Broker

I have a 6 figure trading account and a negative equity balance with open positions that I cannot close, modify, put any take profit, or stop loss to protect my account any further negative equity or losses. Why would LQDFX or any broker, for that matter do this to me. I reached out to them via Chat and Phone, and was told that my matter had to be handled via email only as the customer service rep could not and do not have the ability to answer or address my concern. Therefore, the only thing I could do is email them for a timely reply and now wait patiently for their response.

Now, I've been verified with full KYC with LQDFX Broker for at least 5 years + while trying to master my trading skills, craft, and blew many Demo and Live accounts without ever complaining or blaming them. I have been very positive with LQDFX Broker and recommended all of my colleague and friends globally to this Broker. Their hard working customer service team have been various courteous and professional in handling all of my issues in the past, but I've never ever experience the feeling that I no longer have control of my account, especially with a lot of my money in my account and with open trades that I can no longer manage until further resolution and response from LQDFX.

I am an honest hard working person in the U.S. and I've never done anything illegal or dishonest. I don't even know how me trading my own broker account manually without any EA or Bots would be consider so suspicious that they actually disabled my trading activities immediately in the middle of the week (Wednesday) as of this email that I cannot even do anything with my open trades. I have never heard of any Broker doing this and not sure why LQDFX would have ever done this to me.

This is the reason why I had marked 1 Star and I am willing to provide an update as soon as I receive a full understanding from LQDFX regarding this unexpected and unfair action.
M.biswas
Queens, flushing, USA,
Jan 29, 2022,

Best broker for Scalping

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
As a scalper, i found lqdfx a quick-responding broker. I am really pleased with the way their smart bridge technology works. However, successfully withdrew my 3rd withdrawal yesterday. Thanks lqdfx for making it easy for me.
krssdwz
zaxo, Iraq,
Jan 10, 2022,

stay away

i have sent them proof of address in arabic they refused
i sent them proof of address in English they refused tho i made it just for them
very bad customer support stay away !!!!!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 12, 2022:
Dear krssdwz,

Thank you for writing this review and giving us the opportunity to add some more details to your case.

After checking how our Support team and Backoffice department have handled your case, we can confirm that it was dealt with a lot of care, and our agents have tried to find alternatives to your document request to assist you as best as possible.

You have provided us with a document issued in the Kurdish language and not in Arabic, as you are mentioning here. Unfortunately, we do not have an authorised translator for every single language. Another document you have provided us with, in English, was not issued by a bank but from a third-party service provider, hence the rejection.

The fact that you are stating in your email that we are not regulated does not mean that we must not follow the stringent anti-money laundering policies that we do to assure our clients’ security of funds and investments. Based on your previous feedback given about other companies here on FPA, it is clear that no company ever hit 'your requirements'.

Furthermore, the racist comments stated in your emails resulted in declining you as a client and not accepting you ever in the future. Even if your documents were approved, there is no way you can continue being our client with this attitude. Such insults and racist slurs towards our dedicated and hard-working staff cannot be tolerated, never was and never will be. Even though our agents were professional and polite, such behaviour does not deserve good customer service, even no service at all.

Unfortunately, in the year 2022, it is sad to read these kinds of comments or come across people with these beliefs.

Moonglow
Chicago, USA,
Jan 1, 2022,

Thank-you

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
LQDFX is a very good broker. I am trading Forex with them since August 2021 and so far so good. I have positions opened for almost 2 months and no problems with swap charges or anything. They don't cheat at all. Very honest broker and honesty is number one deal for me. Thankyou LQDFX and Happy new year to me and to my well wishers.
Nuno Silva
Lisbon, Portugal,
Nov 30, 2021,

best trading platform

Service use: Live Length of use: 6-12 Months
My trading journey with lqd broker is not more than one year. But, I don't have any itchy feelings with the broker till now rather than I have easiness with their platform and trading systems. Indeed, when a broker arouses problems at the time of withdrawing and depositing, it breaks down one's trust. But, I am really freed from this trust-breaking with this broker. Whenever any problem pops us, I knock at their service desk via chat; they immediately get my problem solved.
Page 1 of 14