LQDFX Review

Updated: Jan 15, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

US, USA,
Sep 28, 2019,

Great company

Learning FX as of the last year andstarted with a small account. I was doing well with small micro lots, but ended up over leveraging a trade and lost a decent portion of my account and I decided to withdraw my money (not because of LQDFX) to go to the drawing board.

I recommend LQDFX and will be back once I learn better money management. Withdrawals and deposit via bitcoin have been very easy and quick, overall I did not experience much slippage and highly recommend them as a broker. I will be back once I feel I have better grip on trading/management.

Aug 29, 2019,

Withdrawal N Customer Service

I went live trading with LQDFX this past february. I love the spreads they offer and they have become one of my favorite brokers. I had an issue with loading my account on mobile MT4 because of VPN and George on CS live chat was very patient and helpful. When I withdraw thru LQDFX using bitcoin. They are very careful in making sure it is actually the account holder withdrawing and your account specialist will call you and confirm that its you. Jason Wright is mine and is very friendly and wants to make sure everything goes smoothly. If you see this LQDFX please add margin trading for crypto asap. Looking forward to many more years with them.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 11, 2019:
Dear tftrader,

We are deeply grateful for taking the time to express your positive experience with us.

Providing high level of customer service has always been our number one priority and we are glad you appreciate it.

Once again, thank you and we wish you a bright trading future with us.

Wisconsin, USA,
Aug 7, 2019,

Slip issue solved extremely professionaly.

I had a HORRIBLE moment trading yesterday where a specific event that last month traded perfectly well, killed me with losing half my account on the slip even though my sell stop hit the price action perfectly. The take profit actually came in at a LOSS relative to the strike rate! SO - within one day, the great people at LQDFX made it right by reimbursing the trade. They did not reimburse the (small) commission on that trade, but I'm happy to have my balance back! I have had losses that have been my fault. I have never complained about those. This was different. This was clearly horrible slip (more than 200 points of slip, I think) in their system and they addressed it beautifully. Slip is usually MUCH less than this. Thank you LQDFX.

Jul 11, 2019 - 5 Stars Hello everyone,

I have been very happy with LQDFX. I am a US citizen, and this broker works very well for US citizens especially if you are already familiar with bitcoin transactions. . The spreads they offer are very low. I have been profitably trading and am very glad I madie this choice of broker. The Micro account means you can start small and grow to an ECN account with even lower spreads and very reasonable commissions. I have found execution time to be excellent with very little slip ever, even as I trade with a greater amount of lots.

The only negative experience I had was that I once wanted to make a bitcoin withdrawal while they were spending a few days revamping the backend software. I wish they had done this better. However, tech support was excellent and responsive. They processed my request well before the BTC withdrawal software was fixed. I have made BTC withdrawals since, and it is very good, low delay,. about what you would expect for any BTC transaction. I get my money in my account within one business day, the best I have ever had with any broker.

The main website is clearly designed and well designed, no-nonsense, it is a good broker and worth a look if you are curious. Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 17, 2019 Dear sbmarantz,

Thank you for your kind and detailed feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

We are always happy to read our clients are happy with our services, which we are constantly striving to improve. Rest assured we will continue doing so in the future.

We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Veronica Lopez,
Jul 30, 2019,

Money Back

I'm very pleased with LQDFX. When my bank and I tried to get funds back into my bank account, they got lost with Chase bank and never found. (Chase bank kept my money and were no help, do not trust them.) LQDFX was nice enough to put the funds back into my account at their own expense. I really appreciate that. I would highly recommend this broker!

manny,
usa, USA,
Jul 27, 2019,

slippage

lqdfx has not done anything to fix there slippage I had trades before where price would come very close to my stop loss and take me out without touching it and I had trades where price would barely touch my take profit but will not close and reverse and take me out I would really appreciate it if lqdfx can fix this it makes this broker look to greedy
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 1, 2019:
Dear manny,

Thank you for your review.

It is well known that a broker cannot fully control slippage, due to the nature of the markets. No broker is able to offer zero slippage. Therefore, we are unaware how this is connected to a broker’s greed as you mention, in our regards.

Have you contacted our trading department directly to investigate your claim? It could have been a case of market volatility where often the slippage can be unavoidable. It could also relate to the type of position you entered, thus the price you exit - Bid or Ask, considering the spread.

I would suggest contacting our trading department directly providing more information so we can examine your case and assist you accordingly.

UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 11, 2019,

Thoroughly professional outfit

I have been with Lqdfx for well over 2 years ,I was surprised to read the negative comments below as I have found them very supportive throughout. We can all gripe about slippage and poor fills but this is part of trading and not unique to this company, really how much does it actually happen? OK the deposit method with bank card can be a bit of a faff but necessary for our own protection and the withdrawals back to the card I have had to wait no more than 2 days although the site says to expect 5 to 10 days . The customer services are approachable helpful at all times.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 17, 2019:
Dear markfxx,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are thrilled to read your words of appreciation after being with us for more than 2 years. We strive to provide exceptional trading conditions and support to our clients, therefore, your feedback is truly appreciated.

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

South Africa,
Jun 4, 2019,

I WANTED TO CHECK HOW LONG DO THEY TAKE TO PROCESS WITHDRAWAL.CANT BELIEVE I JUST DONATED $20 TO THIS BROKER AS THEY DO NOT WANT TO REFUND ME MY MONEY BACK.

SCAM (repeated 44 more times)
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 13, 2019:
Dear AndiZ33,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

As much as we want to investigate your case and find out what may have happened, unfortunately, we are unable to do so as you have chosen not to provide us with any details.

Providing details would be helpful to immediately look into the matter, which might have been simply a misunderstanding. It would also be fair as knowing more info would give us a chance to defend our company.

However, we are unaware of any similar case. I can assure you that LQDFX does not hold clients' funds on purpose as we have a good reputation to maintain. If your accusations were true, we would have been out of business long time ago.

Please provide us with your account number, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

Sadia,
New York, USA,
May 27, 2019,

I am a retail trader and have been trading cfds and Forex with lqdfx for last 1 year , found them excerllent above all when time to withdrawal , it is transferred into my bank account withihn 2 hours , execution are fast and perfect. Still sounds good.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 31, 2019:
Dear Sadia,

We highly appreciate your feedback.

We are pleased to read such positive feedback and we are also grateful for taking a moment to recommend us to others.

We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.
Maribor, Slovenia,
May 8, 2019,

Very good broker, their support is very fast. it takes sometime to approve your account. withdrawals were very fast. from credit card it took 2 days and with other methods was arround 4h

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 31, 2019:
Dear pichha,

Thank you for your kind feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

We are glad to read you are happy with our services. Providing high level of customer service has always been our number one priority.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance you may need.

Charlie,
Orlando, USA,
Mar 9, 2019,

First all, let me say this company is top of the line and customer service is A++. For all you on here with the slanderous words against such a fine establishment will not be tolerated. Majority are giving half stories and not taking initiative on your part as customer and holding yourself accountable. Kudos to the staff for always backing themselves up and defending their brand. Every situation from withdrawals, deposits, and refunds has been 100% transparent and honest. I feel like my funds are safe and they have absolutely no reason to steal or short anyone! They make well enough money off you guy's bad trading alone lol. All I can say is this, you guys are just bad traders lol and blaming this broker for that is just poor on you guys as retail traders. Thank you LQDFX for being great and honest with me from day one !
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 15, 2019:
Dear Charlie,

Thank you for your feedback, we highly appreciate it.

We are constantly trying to improve our services to better meet our clients' needs, so rest assured we will continue to do so in the future.

The LQDFX team remains at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Frank,
Feb 21, 2019,

Stay away from this company

They started with Zero Swamp long and short when we originally signed up, than in the middle of a trade they change their rules and nailed us with over a $5000 swamp and then took away our instruments
Then they jacked their spreads up and leave nothing left to trade but what they want you to trade

I try to withdrawal my money via BTC and they shorted me $10,000 and it took over a week when I clearly placed the order and it was supposed to only take 24 hours
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 28, 2019:

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are fully aware of your case and I would like to kindly disagree with your statements as they appear to be absolutely astonishing, untrue and most of all misleading.

We provided you with clear proof that we had sent the requested amount from our side and then we asked you to kindly send us a screen-shot of the amount you had received, so we can look into the case. However, that reply never came.

We believe if one claims he/she hasn’t received the whole requested amount, as a matter of urgency, before jumping to conclusions, he/she should at least provide evidence so we can investigate. Given the fact that last week we provided you with the proof of the transaction and you have never replied to the email providing us with the screen-shot of the amount you had received, we assumed that you must have realized that you probably had made a mistake.

We are confident that this is the case, therefore, we kindly ask you to amend your review, so that it reflects the truth.

We had also explained to you the reason for the delay, which was due to our due-diligence, in respect to our clients and the security of their funds.

Regarding the changes on our trading instruments you mentioned, as you are aware, we had changed Liquidity providers last August. We had sent numerous emails informing our clients that trading conditions for some instruments will be subject to changes, including the instrument in question which will no longer be available. Traders had ample time to close those particular trades before the updates took place.

We do value our clients and always take into consideration their needs and constructive criticism but the truth must be told without distortion.

Veronica,
Jan 21, 2019,

LQDFX loses customer's money

Back in October, I asked to transfer my money from my LQDFX account back into my bank account. My money never reached my bank account. The people at LQDFX have lost my money and can't trace it. It's been months. All they do is send me emails saying they tried to look for it at whatever bank they sent it to and for my bank to try to track it. My bank can't find something that someone else lost, and neither is it their responsibility. I don't trust LQDFX anymore. They are not helpful and incredibly untrustworthy.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 6, 2019:
Dear Veronica,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are well aware of your case, so please allow me to politely disagree with your statement and let me add some more details to your review.

I must point out that we take very seriously any complaints of missing funds and we do our best to rectify them.

Following all the correspondence that our back-office team has had with you and the bank, all available documents were provided to you so your bank can track the funds. We provided you with the SWIFT Copy of the transaction and an MT103 document, which is used to track wires. However, it seems that was still not enough documentation for your bank to track your funds. We then requested a trace on your wire, after which it turned out that the routing number provided on your request was incorrect, which caused the delay.

I would like to bring your attention to the fact that it is the clients’ responsibility to provide the correct banking details when requesting a bank wire withdrawal, as failing to do so will result in funds being sent somewhere else. However, I am confident that our team is doing its best to assist you on receiving your funds directly as well as following up on a daily basis with our bank.

As per our last correspondence we have suggested that we could cover the expenses in order to request for an amendment on the wire details, as to change the wrong routing number that you have provided us with, to the correct one as for the correspondent bank to release the funds directly.

We will be emailing you again very soon with the bank updates regarding on this matter.

It would be great if you could review your feedback as our support to you is more than evident and it is quite unfair to hold us responsible for this error or being untrustworthy and unhelpful.

Jan 10, 2019,

Lqdfx is claiming slippage. It’s very unethical!! There’s slippage on the stop loss side., but not on the take profit. All my take profits are the exact number or less than the actual take profit. All my stop losses vary. Never less. Always more. Sometimes way more. You really want me to go through all of the trades and start noting for u guys which ones specific. That’s bull shit. Someone needs to infastgate so that someone on the legal side can look through all the trades.. NOT JUST MINE!!

Jan 3, 2019 - 1 Star Maybe 6 months or 7 months ago I complained about the stop loss take profit. The take profit side will always be the exact number or less, never more. On the stop loss side. It will always go through, and close more of a loss than the actual
Number. This happens a lot with news candles. I said “Seems like something fishy going on” they replied back to me. There’s nothing going on that’s fishy. They blame it on some bullshit. Ok moving forward. I left it alone. I started trading again. By the way I have all the emails for this.
New Year’s Eve I had abtrade open. When the market opened back up again it opens 20 PIPS HIGHER THAN MY RAKE PROFIT. they only gave me credit for my take profit number. WHICH IS BULL S***!!! Reason I say that is because today the same thing happens on the other side. Candle spiked went through my stop loss and my loss was greater than it should be. I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!! I’ve been with lqd for over 2 years. I know I’m not the best trader and I’ve lost quite a bit. I know the forex market is difficult. This company makes money on the spread and how over else. So is there a reason that they need to swindle me out of any more money than I have already lost? THIS IS SEXED UP!! How long has this been going For. I feel like getting on a plain and hurting people over where ever the fuck it is they are. This shit that has been happening to me, has brought me to a lever of unprofessionalism. I never curse. I never really get mad, BUT THIS POO. Makes me believe I’ve been getting jerked for years now. I’ve lost close to 10,000. It is what it is if it had been fair. I’ve caught them now. I have pictures of that 2 specific trades I’m taking about. All the rest. I couldn’t even tell u how many times this had happened.
Please get back to me.
THEYRE DEF SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!! FOR SURE!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 3, 2019 Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

We are sad to read that the impression you have from us is negative, especially since you have been a long standing client of ours for the last 2 years. I am sure you would agree that being with us for this time, has also provided you with a good trading environment, as we believe you wouldn’t have traded with us for so long, if that was not the case.

Please contact us directly by email with your account number and all the information, screen shots, etc., that can help us investigate your claims. We will be more than happy to look into that.

New York, New York, USA,
Jan 2, 2019,

Stop loss got hit even though price was 15-20 pips away on demo

I've given the info of the trades and my log in #, yet no response as to why 2 of my stop losses got hit 15-20 pips away from price.

Good thing it was only a demo. I will open a demo with another account. I doubt I'll get back with LQDFX. I'll keep the 2 star rating, but if I do not get an explanation, I'll drop it to 1 star.

Shame. LQDFX had potential at first, I tought it was going to be that one broker for me.

Dec 11, 2018 - 2 Stars My LQDFX login is 1123045387. The order # for NZDUSD is 89529209 and the order # for NZDCAD is 89531321. PLEASE do explain why both of these orders got hit when price was 16 - 24 pips away from the stop loss.

Nov 29, 2018 - 2 Stars I don't know why my stop loss got hit when the wick was about 20 pips away from the stop loss on NZDCAD and 22 pips away on NZDUSD on demo.

/Users/SL/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 6.00.09 PM.png

/Users/SL/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 5.59.53 PM.png

At first, I was going to give it 1 star. But since this happened on demo and not live, I gave it 2 stars.

But 1 star is accurate as part of the 1 star description is "Possible unethical behavior".

I'm not writing this out of anger, because I didn't lose actual money. I'm writing this with the hopes of getting an explanation and to help others avoid possible scams from this broker - LDQFX.

Again, I'm not sure why this happened but it doesn't look right. Even if the spreads were widened, price was 20-22 pips away from the stop loss, and it got hit... How much were the spreads widened?!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Dec 7, 2018 Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

As much as we want to investigate your case and look into the issue you are stating in your review, unfortunately, we are unable to do so due to the lack of information provided regarding your complaint.

Please provide us with more information, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 3, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your reply.

It seems that you have experienced slippage, which unfortunately no broker has control over, it is just the nature of the market during volatility. If however, there is irregularity that is over and above what we can consider an acceptable market condition, then we would always honor the client.

Unfortunately, we are unable to please everyone; however, we will always honor what is deemed. Customer satisfaction and professional support has and will always be our number one priority.

Benjamin,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 31, 2018,

Remarkable Journey with LQDFx

WoH! It's a nice journey with LQDFX from September past year. I'm thoroughly balanced with all of there general substance and extra others facilitates especially low trading spreads. I hope there trading environment and transparency will be same alike before. Wish them all the best.

T,
Canada, Canada,
Dec 20, 2018,

Everything seems too good to be true until you do your withdraw!

I've been using LQDFX for the past 6 months, recently tried my first withdrawal,

after requested a bank wire, received an email from their back office saying, there is a $40 transaction fee to the bank.

I made my initial deposit through my Visa, but the visa card recently expired and my bank gave me a new one,

they said I can not use this Visa, I can only withdrawal to my initial visa card used for the deposit,

I was thinking.. ok, how about I use this new card and make a small amount of deposit, then withdraw a bigger amount,

they said I can not do that, it has to be equivalent to the deposit amount and smaller.

Good job LQDFX, I'm switching to another broker.

Everything seems too good to be true until you do your withdraw!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 8, 2019:

Thank you for your review.

The reason we email our clients to inform them regarding the bank wire withdrawal fee is that every bank charges for an administration fee, which we do not cover. We certainly cover the deposit fees. Therefore, we believe that if clients withdraw a small amount, they need to be aware of this fee and the amount they will receive.

In regard to Visa/MasterCard withdrawals, please note that all funds must be refunded back to the same card/s to which you have deposited, and you can only withdraw up to the deposited amount. For withdrawals of any amount over and above you may have in your account with LQDFX, you can always select another method.

These procedures are established by the Payment Service Providers that we use when we receive our clients’ funds. As a quality broker we follow very strict anti-money laundering policies, and, therefore, we must abide by such procedures.

We are sad to read you are leaving our company due to the strict financial procedures that we follow. However, we believe that every company dealing with clients' finances should follow such procedures to protect clients' funds in all circumstances.

Ben,
Bolton, United Kingdom,
Nov 12, 2018,

Strongly recommend

I'm trading with lqd for nearly 2 years now and can easily give them 6 stars if I could. The service been top-notch from day one, withdrawals are as always processed in a timely manner, the staff is friendly and helpful. I like doing business with professionals and lqdfx is definitely one of them. I will continue recommending them to everyone! Cheers

Jul 20, 2017 - 4 Stars So far everything going smooth and easy. Their Back Office is acting quick when it comes to deposits and withdrawals. In regards to their trading conditions - I find the spreads very competitive and the execution quite fast I must admit. Transparency, professional service and peaceful trading is what I am looking for from a broker and I definitely get it so far with lqdfx, I've been only trading with them for 6-7 months or so, for now will rate 4 stars and will update in the near future if everything is as perfect as it is now

Fardin safique,
Chittagong, Bangladesh,
Nov 5, 2018,

Still good going

As a retail Forex trader I have an STP account at lqdfx more than 2 years.first 6 months I lost money because of my own mistakes particularly for over trading. And finally I am wining And never had problems which are explained here by other traders. I withdrawal 1000 USD each month And everything is good with this broker. I can tell just about slippage during news but it's normal market attitude.still everything is going just great.

Toni,
UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 22, 2018,

AVOID

they have taken card payment ( on a card used before to deposit and withdraw) and AFTER processing the payment asked my for all sorts of documentation which is physically not possible to provide.

40 mins talking to a bot - no resolution, avoid at all costs!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 25, 2018:
Dear Toni,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Please, let me explain that we require such documents due to the strict Anti-money Laundering Policy we follow. Moreover, these documents are also required by our card payment carrier, which is regulated by FCA.

As a financial company dealing with clients’ finances we take this procedure very seriously as it is crucial for the protection of the clients’ identity as well as the protection of the company from any potential fraud. We must take extra care and carry out strict due-diligence for the greater good of all LQDFX clients. The security of funds is our number one priority.

The documents requested are simple, back and front copies of your credit card (with certain digits as well as the CVV code covered) and either a bank statement related to the card or a screen shot of the transaction. I must also mention that once this process is complete, you do not have to submit this information again for depositing additional funds using the same card.

The reason you were previously able to deposit and withdraw using this card without providing such documents is because those are required only after a certain total amount in deposits is reached.

If you feel safe with a broker that does not follow any financial procedures and does not request additional documents either, thus putting your funds and identity information at risk, then LQDFX might not be the broker you are looking for.

It is broadly recognized that brokers who do not follow any of the aforementioned procedures should be avoided. The stricter the broker is, the safer your funds are!

Dimitar Vasilev,
Dobrich, Bulgaria,
Oct 11, 2018,

Positive freedback after long-term trading.

Hello everyone, I want to update my review posted quite long time ago (not sure if it will show below). FPA Review Moderation Team Note: Of course it will.  Your old review is now appended to this one.

I'm a happy client of lqd for nearly 2 years now and haven't experienced any major issues. By major issues I mean platform performance related such as sudden spikes, stop loss hunting or extreme slippage, never had difficulties withdrawing my funds either. Since I'm with this company, they are constantly doing upgrades, adding more products and improving their services. Like any other company they have some small technical issues every now and then, but nothing too serious, guess that's normal. I'm happy where I am and upgrade my review to 5 stars. Thank you guys, keep it up!

Feb 19, 2017 - 4 Stars I don't usually post reviews, but now I feel like sharing my experience. I've been trading with lqdfx for few months now and I can say I am quite impressed with their services. The spread is super tight, execution is fast and their customer service is amazing. One thing I like is that lqdfx treats every customer individually, no matter you have a big or small account. I've made some withdrawals, been processed in less than 24 hours. Will definitely increase my investment soon as I believe this a broker I can trust. If everything goes the same way in the near future, will definitely upgrade to 5 stars. Will update soon again.

UPSET CLIENT,
Oct 10, 2018,

Let me start off by saying this Broker is A SCAM BROKER... If you are a trader in profit be careful this broker will try its best to wipe you out... Several times the market price stops while the market is OPEN!!! WOWW manipulation at its finest not to mention price stops and no movement for about 20-50 minutes until you call them and notify them.... BEST PART IS you can close your trade even though the market price is lower/higher from the point that they stop the price... WOW STAY FAR AWAYYYY
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 25, 2018:

Thank you for your review.

As much as we want to investigate your case and help you with the issue you are stating in your review, unfortunately, we are unable to do so as you have chosen not to provide us with any details regarding your complaint.

As a result, we cannot look into this in more detail in order to provide the appropriate solution and, in any case, to clarify the issue.

Celeste,
Tennessee, USA,
Oct 9, 2018,

Update to previous Review - Wire Received

As an update to my previous rating, my wire was received by my bank. Thank you for looking into this matter. LQDFX was diligent when looking into the matter. THANK YOU

Oct 8, 2018 - 2 Stars I executed a wire from my brokerage account to my bank account, which is located in the USA. I was never credited for the wire and which returned due to an incorrect routing number which I provided in error. The customer service representative did respond to my requests and continues to tell me to check with my bank. My bank tells me that the wire was rejected and should have been returned. LQDFX is not doing their due diligence to confirm that the wire they sent was not successful. It has been close to 3 weeks since I have executed the wire transfer.

Sep 27, 2018,

Honest Withdrawal Experience

Since I've been with LQDFX for about 10 months now, I've actually had a Great Experience with them despite others opinions about this broker. Their support is very kind and always responds to my emails in a timely matter (usually no more than 1 business day). My withdrawal experience is Great! I use one of the E-Payment methods they have available and I am able to withdraw funds immediately, not to my bank but from LQDFX to the E-payment website and then I transfer funds out of there and receive it to my bank in about 3 days. It may be different for others but this works for me. I don't use Bank Wire Transfer on LQDFX as I've heard it may take longer and some people have encountered issues with their banks not accepting the wire transfer. I have not tried it myself therefore I'm not quite sure if it will happen to me. Overall my experience with this broker is good so far and if anything happens I will update this review. Also for the Newbies who are skeptical about joining, my advice to you: Just try it out, test this brokers MT4 platform and Withdrawals for yourself with very small funds and then decide from there if you will stay or not. Best of Luck!

Salman Mukta,
Pallabi, Bangladesh,
Sep 26, 2018,

Getting positive services hope it will continue.

As a newcomer i was confused when joined with them above all when time to withdrawal. But without any restrictions and hidden fees i withdrawal my first amount. Sounds really happy. And thier narrowest spreads is so much comfortable generally when time to scalp. Hope, good things will continue.

Jaquelin,
Sep 22, 2018,

Great broker

I’m honestly sorry you guys are getting hit with so many bad reviews. I made a withdrawal a few weeks ago and received my funds within 5 days via wire transfer.

I had no issues what so ever. They have one of the best customer service reps in the forex industry by far. If there is ever an issue they make sure to resolve it.

David,
Usa, USA,
Sep 14, 2018,

I trippled my account and they banned me

Im very sorry to write this but after being with Lqd for a month and trippling my profit I was one morning hit with an “arbitrage trader” email(i will post the email) and my account was removed and deleted. I know the risks involved with an offshore but I thought these guys were decent judging by the reviews here which could be fake now that I think of it. I knew things were fishy when I tried making my first withdrawals they called me and said “we had issues where a clients child got on his pc and made withdrawals so we are making sure you indeed made this withdrawal” lmao ?? Basically them saying “Please keep your money here” Apparently I’m not the only one that got this call ..

Im from US and thought a little leverage would be fun to test out but if you plan on making profits and withdrawing I wish you good luck, dont say you werent warned. Also the only reliable method to deposit/withdraw was bitcoin where you are paying fees so be mindful of that as well, their credit card system isn’t allowed to operate hence why its always down. Once again the guys and girls at lqdfx Evan, Victoria are very nice people but something shady is brewing with their superiors... I encourage others who were mugged to step forward its not embarrassing to speak the truth. Its very sad I had a life emergency(wife cancer) to attend and needed those funds. May god bless you all i hope my review can shine some light on LqdFx. Overall a good company but they will kick you out once you’re making serious profits.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 18, 2018:
Dear David,

Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately, we are not aware of anyone with this name that coincides with your story, could you please provide us with your account number?

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Jimps,
Sep 5, 2018,

Can lqdfx be sued for stealing/scamming.
They refuse to give me my money back. Always giving an excuse.
How can we bring a group lawsuit against lqdfx.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Dear Jimps,

Thank you for your review.

We are well aware of your case and we have already been in touch with you in this regard. We have kindly asked you on several occasions to provide us with your recent bank statement in order to confirm that you have not received your withdrawal.

This is a standard procedure when someone claims that his/her funds have not been received. However, as long as you refuse to provide us with the requested document, the funds could not be credited in your wallet.

There are other clients who had previously experienced the same issue. When they provided us with the document, we immediately credited their funds in their Wallet.

In any case, it is unfair to claim that we refuse to give you your money back as long as you refuse to provide us with the proper documentation. Sending us the required bank statement is an easier and painless solution rather than getting lawyers involved.

We are looking forward to receiving the required document soon.

Trader,
USA, USA,
Aug 21, 2018,

Make you lose your money at 5pm

Scam broker. They look good but they are not. If you don't wanna loss your money at 5pm USA time, run away from them.
Dear Trader,

Thank you for your review.

As a serious and quality broker we consider each review as an important feedback from our clients, regardless whether it is positive or negative. In this way we are able to improve, which is what we are striving for every day.

However, I must point out that your review is not really clear in regard to why you believe we are a ‘scam broker’ and rate us with 1 star. We would appreciate a bit more clarity on your negative experience with LQDFX so we can look into it and come to a solution.

Having in mind that there are quite few international time zones and as you are not providing further detail, it is difficult to understand to which time you are referring. Please get in touch with us in order to discuss further your concerns.

We are looking forward to speaking to you soon.

FHFX,
Aug 20, 2018,

LQDFX "Upgrades" their Servers and "Downgrades" their Clients

I really hate to do this and I had no intention of writing this review because I thought after months and months of searching I had finally found a good honest and trustworthy broker. I've been with LQDFX for about the last 8 months and everything started out great, but I am just sooo mad and dissapointed by the fact that in the last 2 weeks the truth comes out and the complete opposite turns out to be true and this broker has become absolute garbage! Their supposed "server upgrades" were just released and I was forced to upgrade as it said my account was invalid using their previous version of MT4. So thats all good and I had no problems changing over. I do however have a major problem in how they have the nerve to call this an upgrade when in fact it is a total downgrade! Sure they've added some new pairs and got rid of some others but the major thing is before the "downgrade" they had an amazing trading setup with their Gold accounts providing both excellent spreads of around 0.8 - 1.4 with absolutely no commissions! Then as soon as I finished downloading and opening the new MT4 server I see spreads of anywhere from 2.7 - 4.0 and higher on the exact same pairs and it sickened me! Of course they know I'm right so they refuse to respond to any of my emails or to even bother explaining themselves as to why they did this. I probably won't even get a reply here. Totally crooked, greedy and disgusting business practices! You can see how the negative reviews are starting to pour in and for good reason! Also their debit/credit deposits are not working either, no surprise there. I just made my final withdrawal and did not even receive an email confirmation so I'm praying there is no problems getting my money back. Please please do not sign up with these creeps and instead search for a better broker!
Dear FHFX,

Thank you for your review.

I believe that being our client for 8 months, you have already realized that we are a loyal, quality and devoted broker caring about its clients and the trading conditions provided. What makes you think that we will not continue being that same broker as before?

Please understand that we have just upgraded our platform and integrated new liquidity providers. We are working constantly and hard on fine-tuning the platform and, in the meantime, we are working with our liquidity providers to tighten the spreads. We are trying to do our best to bring you a great trading environment even better than that you are used to.

We would greatly appreciate a little more patience and understanding of the difficulties involved in the project, which requires a lot of challenging work and complex arrangements. If it were not for a a better end result, then we would not make these changes.

I don’t think we deserve those comments and accusations after being your broker for 8 months, during which you had absolutely no issues with us. With all due respect, it seems a bit unfair .

We do value our clients and always take into consideration their needs and constructive criticism. Please let us fully finalize the entire process and then let’s discuss any flaws.

FX_Army,
Aug 17, 2018,

LQDFX maniulates orders. Be careful! Stay Away!

Beware of LQDFX. Broker manipulation at it's finest. I initially deposited a small account to test their fairness and business model. Was EXTREMELY disappointed. I set pending orders on low spread pairs. My pending buy and sell limits were not triggered (on winning trades) despite price passing way over 160 micro pips from the point of entry. This was not during big news events or hours where spread widens due to lower volume or sessions closes. I sent emails with screenshots of the orders and order numbers and am awaiting replies to see what their excuse is going to be. I have several colleagues who had the same issue, with take profit lines not being triggered, as well as pending entries. They have since closed accounts with this brokerage, as will I. I read good reviews so decided to give them a fair try with a small deposit. And found out the hard way that they are scammers. This broker manipulates spread heavily (not news as slippage happens and is normal) as well as manipulates order fills. STAY AWAY! This site has been excellent in reading honest reviews from real users, and I hope to be able to spare someone else the disappointment of this broker. Be careful.
Dear FX_Army,

Thank you for your feedback.

I would like to politely disagree with your statements. As far as I am concerned, we barely have any negative feedback on our platform performance, spreads, execution, etc. Having that in mind, your review seems unusual and misleading, especially the manipulating spreads part.

LQDFX offers a quality, fair trading environment. There is no dealing desk manipulation, no requotes and no conflict of interest.

We value feedback on the positives and the negatives (if just). However, we consider that jumping to conclusions is the easiest form of complaint, without just knowledge of the fact. We have just completed a very difficult upgrade and, yes, we have some issues that we are trying hard to solve.

If you have not yet received a reply to your email, as you have stated, this has absolutely nothing to do with ignoring you, but probably with the fact that there are 100s of queries every day regarding such upgrade. We are doing our utmost to reply to our clients and satisfy all their requests.

We are a devoted broker with a good reputation in terms of honouring our clients. In case there is a rare issue on our side, as the complex upgrade mentioned above, our loyal clients trust us and can be sure that we offer them excellent trading conditions.

Aug 13, 2018,

LQDFX withdrawal issues have made me leave the broker for good

I have had absolutely no issues with LQDFX in terms of trading, market executions, or any other facet of trading. However, my issue, and the reason I am transitioning all of my funds out of this broker, are the withdrawal woes I have experienced.

I have initiated multiple withdrawals to bitcoin, and the LQDFX website says this will take 1 business day to process, but sadly this couldn't be farther from the truth. After you submit a withdrawal to bitcoin, the funds are immediately removed from your wallet, and enter a processing limbo until the LQDFX back office approves and initiates the withdrawal. The first two times I made a withdrawal, I was contacted by a LQDFX rep who told me they were contacting me to make sure I submitted the withdrawal and "to make sure everything was alright". I appreciate the diligence, maybe the first time, but making this phone call a prerequisite for me to receive my funds in a method that takes no more than 6 hours to complete is awful.

My withdrawals, which clients using bitcoin withdrawals are told should take one business day, have taken no less than 3, and one took an entire 7 days. Why? Because of a phone call, each time, that was required by the broker to make sure "everything is okay" and alluding to why are you taking money out of us?

The goal in this whole forex trading game is to take money out. If I withdraw to bitcoin, I am submitting that I want to receive my profits in a volatile and ever changing (hourly, often drastically) cryptocurrency... so being prompt is pretty damn important. I mean hey, if you want to withdraw at a perceived low point in BTC price, why not wait until it spike up, then send you your funds so it can confirm during a potential pull back or reversal..... I'M JUST SAYING.

So, all rants aside, clean up your process for withdrawal. It is currently manipulative and your reps don't need to probe us and elongate a process that should be, and with every other broker I have ever worked with IS, lightning quick. I am STILL waiting on my final withdrawal, it is now day 3 (submitted 09-08-2018)...

Dear Tony,

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to read that you had no issues regarding trading with LQDFX.

Let me explain that the validation call is a standard procedure we follow to ensure primarily the safety of our clients, as well as our company since we are a broker dealing with clients’ finances.

I should also mention that in some cases we do contact clients to validate a deposit as we observe very strict financial procedures. Nearly all the clients we contact in this regard appreciate the diligence and agree with our policy. We do apologize if that caused you any inconvenience as it was not our intention. I am quite sure that other companies, that prioritize clients’ safety, follow the same procedures.

We do sometimes receive complaints regarding our strict policy, mainly about verification documents, deposits verification, etc.

However, I believe you would agree with me that ‘The stricter the broker is, the safer your funds are’. Nowadays, there are companies which accept any kind of documents, any deposits, putting traders’ funds at risk. This is not the business model we follow; security of funds is our priority. That is one of the many reasons we are a broker of choice for many traders.

I must say we are not happy with the fact you will no longer do business with us. However, we would like to wish you all the best with your decision and we are looking forward to welcoming you again on board with us soon.

Best Regards,

Huu. L,
Aug 10, 2018,

By far the best customer service team lead by Angelos and Natalie

OK so I do have an update after working with Angelos and Natalie within their back office and support team to resolve my withdrawal issue so far they have up keep their promise and follow through with their words even though the third-party processing company never sent me my money but the company do decided to reimburse me out of their own pocket just to assure me that it is their most important Job to keep their client happy even if it’s out of their own expense and I was told that when the third-party processing company Deposit my money I’m allowed to keep it as a complementary for the inconvenience that they put through so at this point I have to say hands-down by far this company have the best customer service team I have ever worked with in financial industry so yes I now will be fully committed as a lifelong client and thanks again to the whole LQDFX support team and especially Angeles and Natalie

István,
Érd, Hungary,
Jul 28, 2018,

I am EU client of lqd and I have a good relationship with this company for long time now. Reading all the withdrawal issues reviews I got concerned a bit, since I have a decent amount in my account. I never had issues withdrawing my money so I requested my account manager to call me. He explained to me that this problem has something to do with a particular region and assured me I will never have difficulties withdrawing my money, which is what I wanted to hear. I believe this company and give them 5 stars based on my personal experience.

Sándor,
Papa, Hungary,
Jul 22, 2018,

Happy trader

I am with this broker company for months now, it was recommended by a friend who has more experience with lqd. I cant complain at all with the services I get,waaaay better than my previous broker. Im happy and i will stay with them,thank you.

Arjan,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Jul 20, 2018,

I am here to leave my 5 star review for this company. Reading all the positive reviews, there is nothing much to add to be honest, Im pretty satisfied with all the services I get so far. Support and my account manager seem to be very competent and always there to answer my questions, even sometimes outside of their working hours. A good broker to escape the upcoming ESMA rules!

Jul 17, 2018,

First, I am a US citizen and find the restrictions of US regulated brokers too restricting. The number of brokers accepting US clients is very limited. I looked into LQDFX, the spreads and commissions are about the lowest I’ve found and after checking all the reviews and not seeing anything really bad I opened a live account with them.
Everything seemed ok minimum slippage, execution speed very good, and spreads across the board were good. One thing I found disturbing though is that the indicator I use on main chart never worked properly and would sometimes just disappear for no apparent reason(I use MT4 btw) and the same indi with the same configuration works perfect on my other accounts with different broker still using MT4….odd.
I made the deposit with credit card and everything was ok, the real issue started when I made a withdrawal request, this is the email I got after @ 20 hours after withdrawal request…

We trust this email finds you well.
We are contacting you in regards to some recent issues we had regarding funds arriving to clients in a timely manner by our new Payment Service Provider, as what's most important to us is that you receive your funds as promised.

Considering the difficulties we are having in fulfilling that promise regarding our Payment Service Provider, we would like to give you the option for us to process your withdrawal as requested by Card, or we will waver our policy regarding withdrawals, to allow you to withdraw by Bitcoin or to set up a UpayCard account (https://upaycard.com/) which should take no more than 24 hours to be approved, considering that you provided the correct documents, and we will process your withdrawal via one of the 2 methods suggested which you will choose.
Please get back to us on how you wish us to proceed.

We remain at your disposal.

Kind Regards,

No tech issues with deposit but now we have an issue?? OK, I get that there will always be technical glitches, but a Payment Service Provider company that makes its money handling payments should never be down for more than a few hours so why the need to sign up for another 3rd party method???? I still have not received withdrawal or a time frame when their PSP will be back. So as of now I have zero confidence in this broker and will probably do business elsewhere.
Dear JaxRwild,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with LQDFX.

First of all, we are glad to read that you were satisfied with the execution speed, the minimum slippage, spreads and the trading conditions as a whole.

Regarding the email you have posted here, it seems that, unfortunately, you have requested a card withdrawal at the time when some clients were experiencing delays with their withdrawals. Therefore, to protect our clients and prevent further delays, we provided other withdrawal options, in order to receive your funds within the promised time frame. Most of our clients appreciated the fact that we informed them in advance of a potential delay, which was caused by a 3rd party (card payment provider). Although there is little we can do about it, we do our utmost so that our clients receive their funds.

Unfortunately, we also have no control over how long the PSP will be unavailable or when it will be back. In the meantime, we always look for better solutions to provide to our clients and keep the good customer service reputation we currently have.

We are sad to hear that you are leaving our company. However, since you were mostly satisfied with what LQDFX offers, we are looking forward to welcoming you back!

You may then leave a rating based on your experience solely with us rather than with a 3rd party provider that harmed our reputation as well.

Best Regards,

Official representative
Joe,
Jul 12, 2018,

Scam alert

If I could give a zero star I would. The 100% so called bonus deposit is a scam. Everytime you get close it all of a sudden changes the percent? Scam all the way. Burn your money is a garbage can. You will have a better chance of keeping it that way.
Dear Joe,

Thank you for your review.

I have to admit that it is not clear to me which is the problem you faced or why you are claiming that our bonus is ‘Scam all the way’. Our 100% Bonus program is very transparent, with no small prints.

You probably haven’t read the Terms & Conditions of the bonus. If this is the case, please make sure you visit our “Promotions->Bonus” page on our website, where you can find all the relevant information. Another explanation is that you got close and re-deposited, which of course increases the volume requirement; thus, the percentage changes. Definitely, there are no “sudden changes”; there is always a reason behind any change. We cannot really tell since you have not provided us with your details.

As a matter of fact, a lot of our clients are reaching the volume requirement and receive the bonus in their Wallets. We have designed this bonus to offer clients safer trading environment, so you are not encouraged to over leverage your account. In this way, you are able to calculate your risk accurately, unlike bonuses offered by other brokers.

I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for your case, so please get in touch with us so we can look into it in more detail.

Los Angeles, USA,
Jul 12, 2018,

S C A M !

O stars for this. They are scam! They won't return my money. Guys. please do not use this! They said 10 days but it's almost a month and they've been sending the same ridiculous excuse. Do not buy this! First as a broker, their payment gateway should be their number 1 priority!

SCAM SCAM SCAM. Use a different broker.
Dear Anthea,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Probably you are referring to a delayed Credit Card withdrawal as we have never encountered any issues with other withdrawal methods. As you and other FPA readers may know, those delays were caused by a 3rd party; it was a card payment provider’s tech issue over which we had no power.

Let me mention that the provision of high-level customer service is and will always be our top priority. Therefore, in order to prevent further delays, we offer our clients other withdrawal options, so they can receive their funds in a timely manner. The email sent from the LQDFX team, mentioned in JaxRwild’ s post above, is a proof of that. For the clients who we had already processed their withdrawals by card and they have been delayed, we credit the same amount to their Wallets as complimentary and let them withdraw by another method.

Most likely we followed the same procedure for your case as well. Since you have not provided us with further detail, I cannot be certain. In any event, if you have not received the refund in your Wallet yet, please contact us at your earliest convenience to resolve the matter.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Dallas, Texas, USA,
Jul 5, 2018,

They are reliable. Just deposit Via Bitcoin or Wire Transfer. You should be good after that.

I am looking at a lot of reviews about LQD being a scam and I for one do not agree. I've spoke to the brokers who are working late hours due to the time change (I'm from the U.S). They aren't the first brokers to have problems when it comes to depositing via card. I had this problem with them earlier but they gave me the option to withdrawal via bitcoin. I received my money within two days. I for one will be staying with them and just depositing via bitcoin or wire to avoid the 3rd party issues. People who are calling them scammers are just keyboard warriors. I've never had any issues with them besides the card issue. I can assure you that they are legit and actually have people who are dedicated to making sure you are satisfied. Thanks again for the fast withdrawl via bitcoin. -Mike from Texas

Huu,
Jul 2, 2018,

patience (time will tell)

OK so after one month of waiting for my fund with multiple emails and live chat request for my money I finally got a phone call from Angelo’s I believe he’s a staff in back office assuring me that I should and will be receiving my money very soon here since they working really hard on getting the payment processing through so we come to an agreement that I will be waited out for a little bit more time which is no later than July 18 by July 18 it will be a total amount of 49 days from the first original date that my payment has been processed then if that don’t happen the company will work on reimbursing me so therefore I’m going to hold it out to see it for myself hope the company will keep their word this time

Jun 29, 2018 - 1 Star LQDFX.com it’s a scam please stay away they’ll be more than happy to take your money but when it’s time for you to withdraw some of your money back they starts giving you excuse of how it’s a third-party payment processing technical issue which is full of shit to me!! my request for withdraw on May/29 receive a confirmation email the next day but by June/20 have not yet seen anything when they give me a promise of 5 to 10 business days that’s when I asked and that’s when they claim that there is technical issue it’s funny how you have to ask for your money to find out that there’s technical issue as a customer I believe we deserve to know if there is a technical issue delivering our funds, send multiple email to back office yet no answer or reply at all until I got on the live chat and I was told That there’s an issue with the payment no answer was given all I was told that there is an issue when asked for futher question about has it been resolved and when was it resolve the representative log off of the chat

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 4, 2018:
Dear Huu,

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with LQDFX once again and gave us an opportunity to explain the situation.

We are aware of your case and as you have already discussed with our representative, we will stick to our promise, as we always do. Loyalty is one of our core business values.

The reason for the delay in finding out about your case is that not all clients were affected by this technical issue so there would be no other way to know whether you have been affected until the expiry of those 10 business days.

Let me also mention that logging off “Live chat” is not an option for our customer support team. We follow a strict policy in order to preserve our high quality standards. There is no entry in our record, so probably it had something to do with the internet connection.

Let us stay in contact to sort this out. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Jason,
Daniels, USA,
Jun 28, 2018,

RUN!!!!! ITS A SCAM

I haven't even started with them and I can spot a SCAM! I lost thousands of dollars when PellucidFX did the same thing.

They told me the 3rd party deposit system was down and they could take no investments. I tried calling the number and it just rang and rang (my guess, to someone's cell phone.) If it was any sort of decent business it would at least have a answering machine.... nope. FIRST SIGN OF SCAM!

The "live chat" is the same person everytime which means its probably a contract live agent from India somewhere who is told to give everyone the same response which is "please email backoffice@lqdfx.com" when anyone asks a question.

He kindly told me I could wire transfer money. AS IF! I'll never see the stuff again. Don't even try it folks. Spot a SCAM! RRRRUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!
Dear Jason,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, because in that way we can clarify some of your statements and reassure you that LQDFX is the most loyal, quality and devoted broker.

First of all, we are sorry to hear that you had a previous bad experience with another broker which is reportedly an unreliable broker. However, it is not fair to be compared to other brokers who turned out to be scam brokers.

It is true that currently the card payment system is down for a maintenance. That is why, one of our representatives informed you that you cannot use this method. However, there are other payment options which you may use instead: Bitcoin, UPayCard and Wire Transfer. We have never had any complaint about these payment methods.

Regarding our support team, of which we are proud, we may clarify the following:
It is first of all not based in India, if you called and nobody picked up, probably all agents were busy at that time. But, as you have already mentioned you finally got in contact with one of our representatives who gave you the option to wire transfer money.

Regarding the Live Chat, the system automatically takes you back to the same agent you spoke before as he/she is aware of your inquiry/issue. The concept is to support every trader as soon as possible so it would be useless to contact a different person each time.

If LQDFX was a scam broker and withheld money on purpose, there would be complaints regarding other payment methods. Although the problem lies in the card payment system and we have only so much control over this, we’ll do our best to find the most effective solution.

We make great effort to maintain the highest level of customer support, so it is important for us to deal with any frustrating situation.

LQDFX SUCKS,
USA, USA,
Jun 22, 2018,

These people are SCAMMERS!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER THEY CLAIM 3rd PARTY difficulties this is all a LIE to waste your time, SCam brokers do this all the time to keep your funds and trade themselves, contact support team and they cannot help, they have no dedicated phone LINE, AGAIN they are SCAMMERS playing the waiting game so they can steal funds STAY AWAYYY , they only return money to those who fight for their money and that will BE ME, IF they do not fix this within the next 24-72 me and my partners will be INITIATING CHARGEBACKS ON ALL DEPOSITS TO SHOW THEM STRENGTH IS IN NUMBERS AND PLAYING WITH PEOPLES MONEY IS NOT A JOKE. THIS BROKER WILL BE SHUTDOWN IN NO TIME WITH THE CHARGEBACKS THEY WILL RECEIVE IF ME AND MY PARTNERS DO NOT RECEIVE OUR FUNDS WITHIN THE NEXT 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS FROM TODAYS POSTING ....

LQDFX CONSIDER THIS A WARNING

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Please, let us first apologize for this inconvenience. However, we would like to kindly disagree with your statements.

If LQDFX was a scam broker and withheld money on purpose, there would also be complaints regarding other withdrawal methods, but there are not. The temporary technical issues which caused delays in processing certain withdrawals were encountered by the card payment provider and, therefore, affect only our traders using this withdrawal method and, specifically, the US ones. Therefore, it is obviously a 3rd party tech issue, which is, however, frustrating for LQDFX as it is for you. All of our clients apart from US never ever experienced a withdrawal issue.

There are other withdrawal options which you may use instead: Bitcoin, UPayCard and Wire Transfer. We have never had any complaint about these withdrawal methods, all clients receive their funds in a timely manner.

Our customer support team is always there to help. LQDFX provides phone, live chat and email support 24/5. Since you have not provided us with your Wallet or Account number, we cannot be more specific about the lack of support you are invoking.

It is not in our interest you not receiving your funds on time, but one thing is for sure – they are on their way to your account.

Florida, USA,
Jun 16, 2018,

Withdrawal received

I, like "fxprincess" below, had been waiting on a credit card withdrawal for an extended period of time. I requested a callback from LQDFX back office and spoke with Angelos in Customer Support. He also assured me the payment gate problem was resolved and the money was enroute. It arrived today. I'm going to stay with them. The trading spreads are fair and the platform is solid. Probably going to stick to bitcoin deposits and withdrawals though. They are less problematic with no 3rd party involvement. Thanks Angelos for your help.

Dear fxstreetfighter,

We so appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with LQDFX!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback and your kind understanding in regards to the unfortunate situation you and some other clients got into. We were previously informed that the funds are on their way to you and you have received them as promised. Feel free to use Bitcoin as your preferred deposit/withdrawal method and be sure there will be no such delays.

Keep trading with us and rest assured that we’ll continue to improve and be loyal as we have always been!

David,
Canada, Canada,
Jun 12, 2018,

Scam

Scam!
They took my money and will not return it!
When asked about it they talk about technical difficulties with 3rd party.
Don’t get scammed by an offshore company with no security!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 20, 2018:
Dear David,

I understand your frustration! Nonetheless, we would like to kindly disagree with those statements as they are misleading.

First of all, LQDFX is not a scam broker. We have a good reputation among the trading community and we always do our best to improve and be the broker of choice for every trader.

We never withhold traders’ money on purpose. All withdrawals are processed by LQDFX within 1-2 business days. Then an extra time frame is required for the payment service provider to add the funds back to the trader’s account.

Let me say that the card payment provider recently encountered some temporary technical issues which caused delays in processing certain withdrawals and, probably, your case is one of those. Since you have not provided us with your Wallet or Account number, we cannot be more specific.

However, we have been informed that all funds have now been initiated without issue, so most likely you have already received your funds, or you will, anytime soon.

May 26, 2018,

Took a Turn for The Worst - No Withdrawal Recieved - Stolen Funds?

I thought they were exceptional when I found them. I was searching long and hard for a forex broken that would except U.S. client/customers and still be regulated, with decent leverage. However, my experience took a turn when support began to decline and my withdrawal is still somewhere in thin air --- I made the initial withdrawal request on May 7th, they sent an email confirm the withdrawal(s) on May 11th, today is May 26 UK time and I still haven't received my money.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 11, 2018:
Dear FXPrincess,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

We have been informed that the payment gateway encountered a temporary technical issue with initiating the funds to the bank. This caused the delay and, therefore, the entire problem. We had devoted a great deal time following up on the progress of the withdrawal transactions. Τhe issue was not with us, but with the payment gateway itself. We have been assured that this will not happen again. All funds have now been initiated without issue, so, most likely you have already received your funds.

We apologize for this inconvenience, this is as frustrating for LQDFX as it is for you. It is not in our interest to disappoint our traders by not refunding them on time. We will make sure this will not happen again. We are popular among the trading community thanks to our professional customer service and fast deposits and withdrawals.

It would be great if you could give us feedback as to whether the problem has been resolved.

Pennsylvania, USA,
May 9, 2018,

Been trading for about 5 years and I’ve never had the same assistance and benefits of what LQDFX offers. I’ve been trading using this broker for about a year now going to be 2 years. I definitely recommend them. The fees are little to no fees at all depending on which type of account you want with them. The withdrawal and deposit is very fast compared to other brokers. If there’s a problem, their technical support will get on the problem right away and solve it for you. Best broker I have ever had.

Best Broker ive Experienced

I have been using and trading with LQDFX for almost a year now and have nothing but positive things to say . I will emphasize on the fact that their support is next to none. Have never experienced a forex broker in my 3 years of trading with as much professionalism and efficiency as LQDFX .

Reid Arthur,
Florida, USA,

12/10 recommend

Amazing customer service, great spreads, no fees, deposits and withdraws are smooth as can be. Forever in love with this broker!

Athens, Greece,
May 1, 2018,

Nothing great about this.

I traded because i was told about low slippage and great liquidity. Unfortunately that was not the case. More than 20 pips slippage in Nzdusd during news release of unemployment of New Zealand with the spread going up to 12 pips during that time. I am sorry but whoever is looking for great liquidity, look elsewhere. I mean when you are looking for a broker , apart from fast transactions ( which i think everyone has nowadays) the first thing you re looking for is small spread and fast action. If you cant find that, then what is the reason for staying with that broker. I have to admit though during normal time (no news) spreads are really small (But spread are small in all brokers at that time). I enrolled due to false statements of low slippage or slippage to a minimum (20 pips is not MININUM TO ME) . For that reason i am out.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 7, 2018:
Dear Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Let me start by mentioning that we pride ourselves on the fast and accurate execution, on which we generally receive very positive feedback from our clients.As it is widely known, slippage is a natural occasional occurrence due to market conditions, especially during news announcements. There are many traders who trade with our platform and prefer news trading strategy without any problem. The fact that this is the first negative review in this matter may lead us to the conclusion that this type of strategy is suitable to certain traders.

What we have said is true: we do limit the slippage as best as possible. We have never promised 100% as no reliable broker can promise 0 slippage. A broker has only so much control over this market condition.

Have you contacted us directly, so we can investigate it further? If not, I would kindly ask you to get in touch with us to see what actually happened so we can provide you with a reasonable explanation and in case the issue is at our end, we will assume responsibility and take the necessary steps to come up with a solution.

We are popular among the trading community thanks to our professional customer service and transparency.

Apr 6, 2018,

I switched to LQDFX and glad I did. The withdrawal time is on par with U.S. based brokers. I usually get my withdrawals within 2-3 business days.

The live chat is very helpful instead of "trying" to help you, they "actually" do help with your concern.

So far, so good. I haven't experienced any bull poo from them.

I will keep you guys updated if anything changes.