LQDFX Review

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Filip,
Wetteren, Belgium,
Mar 26, 2020,

amateurism beyond the evezrything!

First of all: I declared below that I used this service for 6-12 months. Truth is, I never used it, because I'm unable to do so...

I've been trying to set up account FOR MONTHS!!!! Still, it doesn't work. Everyday I contact the helldesk because my account is disabled because it's not being used. When the finally (after a bunch of hours) reactivate it, I need to reset (uuuch????) my password. After that I can log in. THen I try to upload the documents required, I receive an email telling me that my photo's are too blurry (ok, I'm not a professional, but EVERYTHING is still very readable, even if the text in the corners is a little less sharp). And that is a lot more worse than not being able to login!
A day later, I gather all my courage (which is not much anymore) to try again, with newly photos. Now you can start reading from the top again.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 2, 2020:
Dear Filip,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are very sorry you had this experience and your impression towards LQDFX is negative.

From the investigation we have performed as to be able to reply to this review, we found out that your account had been archived the first time due to inactivity. As soon as you contacted us regarding your inactive account, we reactivated it. However, it seems that this was a technical glitch. As you brought this matter to our attention, our IT team managed to fix the bug.

This is something that occurred to your account solely. This is the reason why it might have taken a bit more time to be identified as a glitch, since we did not have any other complaints from any of our clients to classify this as a bug.

In regards to the approval of your account, please note that a Proof of Address document has been asked. However the two documents you have provided us with were out of date and could not be accepted by our Compliance department. It doesn’t make a difference if the document is sent as a PDF or an image, as long as it is included as a whole on the file that we will receive and that it is issued no more than 3 months ago.

On this note I can express again our apologies as we have already done by the emails that were sent to you asking for your understanding.

In fact, your case was escalated to the management team. A senior manager from the Back-office team has also tried to contact you to assist you further but you have rejected the calls and not replied to their emails.

At this point, we are only waiting for your POA to be provided as to approve your account.

We believe that if you can accept our apologies on the misunderstanding and provide us with what is required, you will be very pleased with the quality of our services from here on.

USA, USA,
Mar 25, 2020,

They took my money and earned profits. UNRELIABLE

I have been trading on their platform for several months and have been losing in the first few. Recently, I have been putting in good trades using short term analysis that I learned from my mentor and was able to get in good profits in the previous week due to volatile markets. Then, I receive an email that my account has been red flagged due to potential arbitraging yet I wasn't even aware of what that was and how it is possible in this age. They then proceeded to close my account, erasing ALL my profits from previous days. This company is only interested in LOSSES and will TAKE YOUR FAIRLY EARNED PROFITS.
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Mar 24, 2020,

I confirm that all profitable transactions are blocked and do not allow you

Hello! I want to inform everyone who is interested in further stories with LQDFX and my money. The problem is solved. To my surprise, LQDFX performed perfectly and my emotions about this company are only positive. LQDFX deserves all 5 stars . But I want to say that my story with the withdrawal of money is not over . The money was transferred to vload payment system vouchers. Further cashouts were frozen by VLOAD Bank for an unknown reason and are still in limbo

Mar 14, 2020 - 1 Star On March 3-4, I made a good profit using a high-frequency adviser. They blocked the withdrawal of money and my account. After reading past reviews, it became clear that they are not interested in all profitable trades. They link to their data provider. Here are the LETTERS . I'm not making anything up - here is one of my real accounts 60001268.
Dear Stanislav,

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation.

Our Liquidity provider has red flagged your trading activity, due to potential arbitraging.

Your account has been disabled during this time and no funds can be withdrawn as they are now frozen, until they have completed and concluded the investigation, the duration time will be up to 24 hours until we are advised.

We will get back to you with an update either by the end of today or on Monday.

Angelos R
Account Specialist | LQDFX
+44 203 598 8261 | www.lqdfx.com
Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road
Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands
here is my answer
+++++++++++++++++++
Hello, Angelos!
After reading the reviews on FPA - I realized that your company blocks all profitable transactions and my case is not the first and not the last. I trade according to the data provided by your MT4 and it is you who give the quotes I do not invent them. About arbitration-is this possible in our time ? Yes, I do not deny that I used a high-frequency adviser in some transactions on March 3-4. it uses data on clusters of volumes for a paid subscription using the CME of the Chicago futures exchange. In those days, it was very profitable and the adviser gave a great profit. But the adviser is very raw and it can also merge everything at one time. Therefore, I stopped trading on this adviser. Are you afraid that I have earned ?
Personally, I do not believe that I used something forbidden.

1. Data on volume infusions are available (though for a fee) to CME Chicago.
2. Futures quotes are also available on CME
3. The calculation of the margin areas is a job for a student.

With respect
Stanislav

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 20, 2020 Dear Stanislav,

Apologies for the late reply, as your review has just come to our attention.

We are well aware of your case, which has already been closed, following a positive outcome some days previously.

As this review was written before the case was concluded, we would appreciate if you update your review.

Dear Stanislav,

Thank you for upgrading your review to 5 stars, we greatly appreciate it.

As far as we are concerned there has been progress in your case regarding VLoad, if not already solved.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Sajjad khan,
roxboro, Montreal, Canada,
Mar 24, 2020,

In my long trading career I have gone through a number of brokers but truly I wasn’t satisfied with those. I changed many brokers just like attire. Verily indeed LQDFX broker added a new dimension to my trading aim with the support and services they give me. Even being a scalper, I enjoy their blessing narrow trading spread, high trading leverage and no set up fees. The client area is easy to use and navigate, also I'm (hopefully) about to benefit from their bonus award as I am very close to hit the requirements.

Dear Sajjad Khan,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We are glad to read you are happy with the trading environment and the services we offer.

Providing high level of customer service has always been our number one priority and rest assured, we will continue doing so in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance you may need.

bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Mar 19, 2020,

Greatest Off shore Broker , One of the most reliable

these are the reason this broker is the most favorite broker of Mine
1. Their Fair pricing on chart, Almost No Slippages (no other broker i saw this quality has)
2. One the most Fast execution , my Scalping EA is most successful only with this great broker
3. customer support is very responsive , always on time
4. quick withdrawals...
their Demo accounts same conditions exactly to real accounts...i recommend this broker to every trader. i am now after weeks switching to Real accounts...one of the Best broker...

Dear Hassan Shahzad,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We greatly appreciate the fact that you took the time to share your feedback with us and the community.

We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Noman Ali Shardar,
Mirpur DOHS, Bangladesh,
Mar 19, 2020,

As I have been so long with LQDFX broker, my impression is really positive about the company. The thing that mostly wonders me about the broker is their smooth trading interface that helps me always to execute trades at the right time and accurate position.I always have active support and pure dedication from the company which a user always expects.

california, USA,
Mar 17, 2020,

problem solved

After contacting customer support by email and chats, they direct me to follow the links and refund. I got my deposit, thank you

Mar 8, 2020 - 1 Star I emailed them many emails and replied to all their email. Just waisting time by explaining non sense exudes and sent me links that never work and give errors. They keep going into very small details that male no sense. just to make me give-up. I can forward you all their emails.

Mar 3, 2020 - 1 Star you never get your money. any deposit might be gone for lablablablab . they tey to be smart by telling you complicated reasons of transactions happen to make it third party fault.

Feb 29, 2020 - 1 Star I am us client, I deposited last week with bitcoin using coinmama . it was completed to the address they provided. I sent them the screen shout. they keep saying no answer because I am sending from diffrent email. I sent them screen shout of my profile that shows my email but sam answer like ready answer to any question. simply they got the money with silly answer. I have all the documents and screen shout that prove they took the money.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 4, 2020 Dear adels4,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We find it surprising that you are not satisfied with our security procedures, which normally our clients appreciate, especially when it comes to crypto transactions.

Let me start by stressing the fact that we only consider requests that are sent via the registered email address. This does not apply only to payments related requests, but to any request.

Additionally, let me politely add some important facts to your review. If a BTC payment never reaches us, you should note that your funds have been extracted from your Bitcoin Wallet, however, they have never reached us due to either of the below reasons:

1. "Insufficient Amount": This means that your Wallet might be charging you fees.
2. "Paid after Time Out": This means that the Bitcoin wallet you have used for sending your deposit, has delayed the payment, thus resulting as timed out.

In such cases, we do our best alongside our BTC payment service provider to issue the client a refund link. Once you request a refund, the funds will be returned back to your BTC Wallet.

Furthermore, security of our clients' funds is our number one priority and yes, refund links will only be sent to the registered email address. I am sure you wouldn't be happy if we were to send your refund link to a random email address that is not even registered in our system, in case that it is not actually you who sent that email.

With all due respect, probably we would deserve 1 star rating if the above was to happen, but we somehow find unfair rating us with 1 star for making sure your funds are secure and not being sent elsewhere.

We can see that you have emailed us from your registered email address, so therefore, we can now move forward to resolving this matter without any unnecessary further delays.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Dear adels4,

Thank you very much for updating your review, we greatly appreciate it.

We are glad to read you have successfully refunded your declined deposit.

We would also like to remind you that we remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need.

Amit Barua,
Doha, Qatar,
Mar 11, 2020,

I’m a happy client of lqdfx for more than a year maybe. For this period they proved to me to be legit and taking care of its clients. Deposits are always fast and the platform is stable unlike my previous broker. Okay withdrawals are not instant, but it doesn’t usually take more than one day. I am actually surprised to see that many negative reviews, based on my experience with lqd I give them 5 stars.

Dear Amit Barua,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review.

We are happy to read your positive feedback, it reaffirms the hard work we put in every day!

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

New Jersey, USA,
Mar 3, 2020,

Very Questionable broker

I deposited $500 via VLOAD. After a week of trading I noticed the amount per pip was lower than other brokers. Today I traded US30 and was up 747 pips. (.01 lot). The amount I cashed out was less than $5.00. A colleague of mine has a different broker and cashed out around $74. I decided not to stay with this broker. I requested my money via VLOAD. They are not allowing this and actually they have the cost of the transfer greater than what I have in my account. BEWARE OF THIS BROKER.. I put in a request but haven't heard from them yet.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 11, 2020:
Dear reggieqb,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have tried to identify you in our system or at least find a case similar to your claim. However, we failed to do so due to lack of information provided.

Let me clarify that the tick value of certain indices may vary from broker to broker. Therefore, we would always advise doing your research as to be clear if the value we offer works along your strategy.

Have you contacted us to inquire the above prior to trading? We offer a 24/5 live chat service, along with other support methods, readily available to provide help, where you could have obtained the information. Being an informed trader would have prevented your disappointment and this unnecessary 1 star review.

As much as we appreciate reviews good or bad as they help us to improve our business, we do feel that this review shows lack of basic understanding of your broker rates, resulting in nothing but tarnishing our reputation, simply because we offer different services than your colleague’s broker.

India, India,
Feb 22, 2020,

Very bad Broker

I had been trading with them for the past 3 months and their spreads and order execution is very bad. I had joined as a affiliate and earned by referring many customers, finally they did not even pay me the commission as a affiliate. Beware of this scammers.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear riya2015,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

It would be more enlightening to provide us with specific information (account number/ Wallet ID) to identify you as a client and properly investigate your case.

We would like to be able to provide you with a comprehensive reply as we value our partnerships and we offer a market leading affiliate program.

Further, we pride ourselves on the fast and accurate execution and tight spreads, on which we generally receive very positive feedback.

Withholding money is definitely not our policy.

To conclude, since there is anonymity and lack of evidence on your part, we cannot refute your claims.