LQDFX Review

Updated: Jan 15, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Amit Barua,
Doha, Qatar,
Mar 11, 2020,

I’m a happy client of lqdfx for more than a year maybe. For this period they proved to me to be legit and taking care of its clients. Deposits are always fast and the platform is stable unlike my previous broker. Okay withdrawals are not instant, but it doesn’t usually take more than one day. I am actually surprised to see that many negative reviews, based on my experience with lqd I give them 5 stars.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 26, 2020:
Dear Amit Barua,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review.

We are happy to read your positive feedback, it reaffirms the hard work we put in every day!

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

New Jersey, USA,
Mar 3, 2020,

Very Questionable broker

I deposited $500 via VLOAD. After a week of trading I noticed the amount per pip was lower than other brokers. Today I traded US30 and was up 747 pips. (.01 lot). The amount I cashed out was less than $5.00. A colleague of mine has a different broker and cashed out around $74. I decided not to stay with this broker. I requested my money via VLOAD. They are not allowing this and actually they have the cost of the transfer greater than what I have in my account. BEWARE OF THIS BROKER.. I put in a request but haven't heard from them yet.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 11, 2020:
Dear reggieqb,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have tried to identify you in our system or at least find a case similar to your claim. However, we failed to do so due to lack of information provided.

Let me clarify that the tick value of certain indices may vary from broker to broker. Therefore, we would always advise doing your research as to be clear if the value we offer works along your strategy.

Have you contacted us to inquire the above prior to trading? We offer a 24/5 live chat service, along with other support methods, readily available to provide help, where you could have obtained the information. Being an informed trader would have prevented your disappointment and this unnecessary 1 star review.

As much as we appreciate reviews good or bad as they help us to improve our business, we do feel that this review shows lack of basic understanding of your broker rates, resulting in nothing but tarnishing our reputation, simply because we offer different services than your colleague’s broker.

India, India,
Feb 22, 2020,

Very bad Broker

I had been trading with them for the past 3 months and their spreads and order execution is very bad. I had joined as a affiliate and earned by referring many customers, finally they did not even pay me the commission as a affiliate. Beware of this scammers.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear riya2015,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

It would be more enlightening to provide us with specific information (account number/ Wallet ID) to identify you as a client and properly investigate your case.

We would like to be able to provide you with a comprehensive reply as we value our partnerships and we offer a market leading affiliate program.

Further, we pride ourselves on the fast and accurate execution and tight spreads, on which we generally receive very positive feedback.

Withholding money is definitely not our policy.

To conclude, since there is anonymity and lack of evidence on your part, we cannot refute your claims.

Fahad Khan,
New york, USA,
Feb 17, 2020,

No major complain

For over a year I have been using their demo and live accounts and have not any problem that is worth complaining about. Deposit and withdrawals are almost instant. I have been demoing their STP account as I intend to fund a live STP and trade fundamental economic news.

Adelaide, Australia,
Feb 5, 2020,

Bad service

This platform has a disgusting service, You can't withdrawal your money
I will not reccomand LQDFX
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 12, 2020:
Dear Danbar,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are unable to investigate your case due to lack of any kind of identification provided, such as trading account number or wallet ID number.

We would appreciate if you could please be more specific in regards to the bad service you received directly from LQDFX so we can address it accordingly.

In any case I must stress the fact that we never hold clients' withdrawals. Further, all withdrawals are processed within 1 business day.

Feb 3, 2020,

Tried to take deposit

I originally liked broker because of website set up but looks can be deceiving I sent my deposit and it was almost a day and I kept getting the run around and one agent said my deposit is going to my account and there is nothing they can do long story short don’t trust these people I will post emails they tried to steal my $2000 deposit
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 12, 2020:
Dear alexanderthemack,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

As much as we want to find out what made you think that LQDFX will steal your $2000 deposit, we are unable to do so as you chose to remain unidentified. We would be glad if you could provide us with information (your account number or Wallet ID) to identify you as a client as we take very seriously any complaints of missing funds.

Since we are unable to match your review with a client's case I presume it was a misunderstanding, as this reported issue is neither in our best interest nor how we conduct our business.

Split, Croatia,
Jan 22, 2020,

After changing my address deposit declined

My credit card is issued on my permanent address and at the moment I live and work in another town. I gave them bank statement of my address, cell phone bill with both addresses, state certificate about my temporary and permanent address.
I will not recommend them to anyone...
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 28, 2020:
Dear q.jumper73,

Thank you for your review.

When it comes to card deposits, our Compliance department along with the Payment Service Provider follow very strict Anti-Money Laundering rules, in order to ensure anti-fraud protection.

This is the reason why we ask our clients to provide us with the relevant documentation which needs to match the information they provide when they register for an account with LQDFX.

However, we have looked into your case and we have confirmed that one of the documents you provided mentioned both of your addresses; something that unfortunately has been overlooked by a member of the staff.

In any case your funds were returned to you in full, but we still understand your frustration and we sincerely apologize as the document provided could have been accepted.

Please, be informed that in case you may wish to proceed with a new deposit with us in the future, your documents related to the card you have used to make the previous deposit are all approved.

As we value both the safety of our clients’ funds and their positive trading experience with our company, we’ll make every effort to prevent this from happening again.

Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience.

None one your business, USA,
Jan 17, 2020,

They accused me of ARBITRAGE Trading!! Took my $$

I am an aggressive trader! When I see a good setup I go in on it with large lot sizes and multiple trades. So one day I did exactly that and found myself in profit of over 30k in less that an hour. I get an email from Lqdfx telling me that their liquidity provider contacted them a stated that I wasn't "trading in good faith" and to stop whatever i was doing or they will flag my account for fraudulent behavior. Well after several emails back and forth while my trades were still profiting they closed my account. They claimed to have done an *investigation* of some sort that concluded into me "Arbitrage Trading* and somehow cheating the system. I was very ne two trading then and didn't even know what Arbitrage trading was....they gave me the 16k that I was trading with but refused to pay me the profits of over 20k that I made with my trades. THEY PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT THEY WILL PAY OUT AND TO WHOM. IF YOU ARE A VERY GOOD TRADER CHOOSE ANOTHER BROKER CAUSE LQDFX IS TRASH!!! I GOT THE EMAILS TO PROVE IT. They want you to lose your money, they dont want good traders who actually know what they're doing!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 24, 2020:
Dear Visionary_Trader86,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Unfortunately, we are unable to look into your claim as you have chosen not to provide us with any details.

Please provide us with your account number, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

Best Regards,

Napoli, Italy,
Oct 18, 2019,

Impossible to withdraw

I think my experience would help many people before they make the same mistake I've made. When I deposited my money I did it with a prepaid card (mastercard) which they accept without any advice. But when the card expired and I bought a new one from the same bank...LQDFX said I should prove that both card were issued by the same account and related with the same bank account.
Problem is... a prepaid card is not a credit card, so it isn't related to a bank account that's why they call it "prepaid crd" because you have to refill manually with money from any bank account you have.
My bank manager said he can only give me documents, contracts and statements to prove I'm the owner of both cards and the new one is issued by the same institute.
None of these documents solve the problem and customer service still repeat that if I'll have to make a withdraw it will go on my old card (which doesn't exist anymore).
I also asked for a wire transfer but it's a process unavailable for them (whaat!???)
Maybe they don't understand the difference between a simple prepaid card and a credit card linked to a bank account. They don't accept the new card as my new method of payment with them. So I can't withdraw my money and that's all.
Maybe they have to alert their customers before accepting prepaid cards.
So beware of LQDFX and they customer service, they repeat the same words and ask you to do the same procedure without listening what you are really talking about.
They gave me no solutions to this problem and I''ve practically lost my money I presume.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 31, 2019:
Dear rebooting84,

Thank you for your review.

As our back-office department has already explained to you via email, card withdrawals always take priority as per the company’s Terms & Conditions by which the clients agree to abide before opening an account with LQDFX.

Since your deposits were made with a card that is no longer valid, our Compliance department requires a confirmation letter from the bank stating this fact.

As you have informed us, your bank was unable to provide you with this letter, therefore we asked for a confirmation via email, as to be able to allow you to withdraw by another method.

Under no circumstances does LQDFX holds any client’s funds or refuses to process a withdrawal. However, sometimes it requires some additional documentation, due to the very strict anti-money laundering procedures followed to ensure the client’s security of funds.

We believe that everything has been explained to you thoroughly during your last communication with our Back-office department and the issue has already been resolved.

SPb, Russian Federation,
Oct 6, 2019,

rather good

Rather good. and fair spreads and commissions. Seems good broker. Deposits and withdrawals are also ok.