LQDFX Review

Updated: Nov 30, 2020 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Angel Mendoza,
Cebu, Philippines,
Oct 27, 2016,

very good

So far my three months experiance with LQDFX has been excilent. Execution wise its very quick and tight spreads on majors witch i trade mostly. i havnt made withdrawal yet, but will definately think to upgrade the rating to 5 stars if all goes good.

Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Feb 12, 2017,

After so many scams and losing a good amount of money trading Forex I already lost hope about making money in this field but after I met with LQDFX my viewpoint and perspective changed about the market. They are constantly helping me to get a good amount of profit from the market and they are quite helpful as well to solve any issue. They provide chart analysis and forecast which did really helped me to improve my trading performance and without any issue i am trading well in this broker so far. A highly recommended broker from me.

Abu bakkar,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 19, 2017,

As a beginner trader I always wanted a broker with good facilities for the beginning traders and I am really impressed with lqdfx after opening a real account and depositing my first deposit. They did provide me good educational materials and trading support analysis and guidelines. Currently i am in the market for 5 months and as a novice i am making good amount of money from the market and withdrawing profit every week and most interesting thing is that i know why a trade is reacting in such a way, i know the logics now. That’s what a trader should know and i am glad i m with this broker from the beginning of my trading career. Loving the experience here.

Libia Bruto Gonzalez,
Fuerteventura, Spain,
Apr 7, 2017,

more than excellent

I'm trading with this broker for months now, quite decent broker I must say. They provide great trading conditions, but most of all fast and painless withdrawals (something that made me change my previous broker). I'm quite happy with their services so far, would recommend!

Jul 20, 2017,

Good experience so far

I've been trading with them for about 2 months. So far so good - no problems whatsoever! They accept U.S. clients, and they have really tight spreads and fast execution speeds. I also received a call from the U.K. after signing up, making sure everything was set up and working properly on my side.

I should point out, however, that I had yet to make a withdrawal.

László,
Hungary,
Aug 6, 2017,

Been few months I'm trading with this broker, I love the execution and the spreads, especially on the ECN account. Service is great, also often I receive emails regarding some updates they are doing. The Client Portal is very user friendly, the communication is superb as well, anytime I have questions I receive a call with detailed explanation. Withdrawals are fast, regardless small or big amounts. A small minus is that they do not have Hungarian support at the moment. Overall, I feel safe with this broker and I would recommend it

Yousuf Ali ,
Dhaka , Bangladesh,
Sep 8, 2017,

As a newcomer i was looking for a great trading platform and i have chosen LQDFX . Really that was my right decision because after passing almost 3 months till now i have not faced any bigger problems. With others trading facilities i am getting security of funds from here that is really especial for me to ensure a comfortable trading life . i hope it will be continuing.

Australia,
Sep 27, 2017,

Withdrawal Issues

I have heard from a few trading colleagues of mine that they had issues trying to withdraw. And that the broker used stalling tactics to delay or withhold payment. It was only when they threatened to complain about it on sites like this, that they were paid. Has anybody else experienced withdrawal issues? I am somewhat reluctant to invest my money with them now.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 27, 2017:
Dear jmandich,

Thank you for your review.

We do not have any complaints of this kind and are unaware of the 'trading colleagues' that you mention that have these issues.

All of our clients withdrawals are processed within 24 hours of their request (excluding weekends), no matter the payment method.

If you could contact us and provide us with the information on your trading colleagues in order for us to investigate further, it would be very much appreciated. Furthermore, we would welcome you to try our services in order to determine the rating you will be leaving.

Regards
Mark
LQDFX Official Representative
Roland,
Reyes, USA,
Nov 2, 2017,

I am quite sceptical by nature (especially when it comes to off-shore brokers), however, a trading buddy of mine convinced me to sign up with lqdfx. Outstanding service and trading conditions – execution is fast, every trade I place is executed at precisely the quoted price and the spreads are tight. There are no restrictions on hedging and it really feels nice without these ridiculous FIFO rules. Their 100% bonus is not bad either, easy to understand and use, literally what you see is what you get. Been months now and frankly, I have nothing to complain about till now, I really hope they keep it up, we all need these kind of brokers providing trading freedom. Happy client here, 5 stars!

Philip ,
Bolton , United Kingdom,
Nov 5, 2017,

Excellent

My review is based on 6 months of trading experience with lqdfx. I did enough testing to leave this positive review. With such fast execution (‘lightning fast’ as it says on their website) they must be true ECN/STP broker, something rarely seen nowadays unfortunately. Service is very prompt and knowledgeable, dealing with queries in a fast and efficient way. I can’t really think of something negative to mention apart from their verification process… Jeez, at some point I thought they gonna ask me for a blood sample to prove who I am, I guess that’s positive rather than negative, but yes I must admit their compliance department is really strict when it comes to documentation.
Till now they have proven to me to be honest and reliable and I’m definitely staying here long-term.

Is Lqdfx safe or regulated?

LQDFX is a Marshall Islands company and not regulated with any government agency.

Checking whether if LQDFX is regulated or not is a start to get to know this company, another good way to know more about the company is to read the unbiased traders review on ForexPeaceArmy. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13035/lqdfx-forex-brokers.

Additionally, we'd recommend to check recent LQDFX community discussions: https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/community/tags/lqdfx.

Does Lqdfx trade Crypto?

At this moment LQDFX doesn't offer Cryptocurrencies to be traded.

LQDFX right now offers the access to the following assets:

• Forex Currency Pairs
  • Precious Metals
  • Commodities
  • Stock Indices

Is LQDFX a good broker?

First of all LQDFX is not regulated by any government agency.

Secondly LQDFX is registered in Marshall Islands with a very general office address.

Most importantly read the unbiased traders reviews on ForexPeaceArmy to understand whether LQDFX is good or not. https://www.forexpeacearmy.com/forex-reviews/13035/lqdfx-forex-brokers.