LQDFX Review

Updated: Sep 24, 2020 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Jennifer Hudson,
Nsw, Australia,
Sep 22, 2020,

Good environment

already i have experienced with so many brokers but right now comfortable with lqd, the main positive thing is lowest spreads which supports me much as scalper. but its increase sometimes at night and during news ( i have seen 2 times). have not faced any major something. customer service very fast in live. overall environment really good.

San José, Costa Rica,
Aug 31, 2020,

Worst and most annoying broker ever

I've never seen such a useless broker as this. If you open your account they ask you to provide them with proven documents of your card, your id and your proof of address. With the proven address, in my case i do pay rent, and the basic services but there was no document for me that had EXACTLY my name and the address where i live; which is why i even went to my government officials to ask if they could provide me with that information. They said that since i'm not the landlord of the property they couldn't give me the POA (proof of address) l asked the official to provide me with the tax bill of my landloard. This in order for me to create a letter from my landloard stating that i've been living there for an amount of time and proving that as well. LQDFX kept sending me emails sayin the same thing over and over " it has to be stamped and signed by a governement official, accountant etc..." i even contacted the engineer that did the evaluation of the property before my landloard acquired the property. He made me a letter of that confirmation with his company. So if you want to really waste your time and not feel supported by them go for LQDFX!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 3, 2020:
Dear pablo30633,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to read about your disappointment and even more sorry that we could not accept you as a client.

Please note that in order to verify your account, apart from a valid ID document, we require a proof of address, i.e. a document that has your name on as well as the address you registered with.

As a proof of address we accept a utility bill (electricity, water, phone, internet, etc.) or a bank statement or a letter from the bank or any official third party document (issued by government authority officer, local police department or by your bank). Unfortunately, you failed to provide us with any of the above-mentioned documents that has your name and address on. If you are not able to provide us with a document fulfilling such requirements, sadly we are not able to accept you as a client.

We do apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Somewhere, USA,
Aug 28, 2020,

LQDFX IS A SCAM

I'm an experienced trader and I've been trading for years with many different brokers. I have deep technical analysis and I consider myself an expert in price action. So I know a market maker when I see one. When you enter a trade with these con-artists, the price immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY, goes in the opposite direction. It doesn't matter where you enter, or how you enter. Price comes to a full stop and then immediately goes against you. This is the hallmark of an algorithmic based market maker. But yet, they call themselves a STP, ECN broker. It's not hard to lie when you're unregulated and tucked away in the middle of the atlantic ocean in the marshall islands. Don't be fooled by the positive reviews. Those are their own people. I'm a real trader. If you want a real ECN broker, then you have to get with one that's regulated. They charge commission with every trade, to they hunt your stop loss AND get you for commission. What a ripoff.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 1, 2020:
Dear adofo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

I must admit, we are quite astonished to read your feedback. Rest assured if your claims were true, there would have been more reviews in this regard and most likely we would have been out of business by now. This is definitely not the way we conduct our business, neither is it the business model we follow.

For such inquiries, the best plan of action would be to contact our trading department, if you are an existing client at all of course, as to receive an explanation and assistance regarding any concerns you may have. Taking into account the seriousness of your claim, it is unusual that you chose not to provide any additional details so we can identify you as a client. Furthermore, we fail to find any similar email inquiries sent to us.

Sometimes clients jump into conclusions before coming to us for an explanation, which leads to wrong interpretation of an issue, if any issue at all. Or perhaps, your trading strategy needs some further fine tuning.

Joseph emarah,
Tuas singapore, Singapore,
Aug 26, 2020,

4 star Broker

Lqd is one of the good brokers out there with decent trading conditions and fast customer service. I only give 4 stars because i must use another company for crypto trading, if lqd had crypto it would be 5 star broker. They say in the future they will have but nothing yet. Anyway, overall good broker for forex and metals

Warren mi, USA,
Aug 24, 2020,

I need help

So far I'm not liking what's going on just made live accountIm having issues with getting my refund .. they wallet address broken .. I tried to put $3k in my account and it never made it to it.. that's alot of money that just disappeared.. I keep emailing and chat run around saying my email not registered to them etc but I got screenshots of everything.. so disappointed cause I really want to use this broker
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 28, 2020:
Dear miz_ria,

Thank you for your feedback and the time you have taken to post this review.

You have emailed us regarding your failed deposit on the 24th of August, giving us no time to investigate and revert back to you, as this review was posted the very same day.

Cases related to clients' funds are always taken seriously and being dealt with on a priority basis. After your email was received, the payment service provider was contacted regarding the delay and later the funds reflected into your LQDFX Wallet.

We are sad that your first impression of our company is rated 1 star. However, as you have just started using our services, we believe that now your experience meets your requirements and that you will revise your rating.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Christchurch,
Canterbury, New Zealand,
Aug 11, 2020,

feel good

I have two accounts with lqdfx and honestly speaking no problems about trading conditions, everything is fast, they withdraw as soon as 1 hour. . Around 3 to 4 months going with them, I made already 2 withdraw and they pay me intime. Feel good.

Noman hossain,
Johor, Malaysia,
Jun 27, 2020,

Review

after passing one week in demo , i have opened a real account on lqd, with no restrictions deposit instantly done. spreads is loswer than many of the broekrs i tried before. really looking forward do work with them more.

Kazi Sajib,
Newyork, USA,
Jun 25, 2020,

Great Broker

With a diverse trading style never have I been settled down on a particular strategy. In different situations even with different problems my experience went over lqdfx well. I made a number of withdrawals with successful cash outs. All my withdrawls came as accrue to me due to their no account fees. The support they have been providing to me, hope they will retain in future.

NewYork, USA,
Jun 17, 2020,

Personal opinion

as a retail trader with different firms i have had a number of accounts over the yeras. its my own trading style. experience with lqdfx from december 2019, having withdrawan thousands 0f $$ never got major problem and the customer support representative , they charge nothing as account fees. overall comfortable trading life with them.

A. Frazier,
Jun 8, 2020,

The one thing I DO NOT like about this broker is that it pays you hardly anything on US30! I put in a .02 lot size on a buy at the price of 27352.81. I took profit at 27360.81 and received 0.80 for a profit! There is NO WAY those 8 pips should have paid me only EIGHTY CENTS! It should have been $16! NEVER AGAIN!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Dear A. Frazier,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me clarify that the tick value of certain indices may vary from broker to broker. Therefore, we would always advise doing your research to find out if the value we offer works along your strategy.

Have you contacted us to inquire the above prior to trading? We offer a 24/5 live chat service, along with other support facilities in which you can get in touch, readily available to provide any assistance, where you could have obtained the information. Being an informed trader about your broker rates would have prevented your disappointment, which led to this review.

However, on a positive note, reading that this is the only one thing you are not satisfied with, we understand that you have been satisfied with all other procedures and services offered by us.