LQDFX Review

Updated: Jan 15, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Singleton, Australia,
Jan 7, 2021,

could not verify documents which a blind man could see

seriously trying to verify documents which a blind man could see. I would not waste your time with this company or broker or whatever they want to call themselve.
I used the same documents to register at 4 other brokers but not with lqdfx...........
seriously poopy service go elsewhere

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 14, 2021:
Dear dv8duck,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me stress the fact that we are only concerned for our own KYC procedures and not for other brokers' diligence. We follow strict procedures and we will continue doing so, as this will always be for the greater good of all parties involved.

Your initially provided document was of below average quality and did not qualify for the approval of your account, hence we asked for another copy. You should perhaps be concerned about brokers that approve such documents, as they might not have proper safety measures or due diligence in place.

We always welcome such reviews related to our due diligence and safety of clients' funds, as we can demonstrate to prospective clients that we are a broker to trust.

As a conclusion, just for the record, your account has been approved perhaps before the appearance of this review, without any further delays.

Bern, Switzerland,
Dec 29, 2020,

Decent Broker

Good broker with high leverage and fast support. The platform and spread is okay, no crypto and stocks so 4 stars

James,
Liège, Belgium,
Dec 11, 2020,

First withdrawal experience

This is my first time withdrawl from lqdfx and I just have received my fund. I have not been with the broker for a prolonged period of time but the transaction went smooth with no delays. I thought I would leave my feedback here. It’s sound good trading here.

new york, USA,
Nov 7, 2020,

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!
I registered for this broker after using the demo account for over a month! I submitted every valid documentation they asked me for to prove your residence and your identification. After one failed attempt my residence was verified via a bank statement I submitted. I subitted my United States drivers license. My license is a restricted Use license and they would not accept my license as proof of identity. When I received an email from LQDFX they stated that because my license was a restricted use license that they could not accept my valid drivers license as proof of my identity. Why does it matter tht my United States license is restricted? This is my license!!! This is the ID and license I use everyday to drive and prove my identity. I only have one official ID. In the United States you cannot have a State isssued ID and drivers license at the same time. I f you have a drivers license you cannot be issued a state ID and vise versa. I have my drivers licensce over 25 years and they won't accept it, The only other option I have to provemy identity is a passport. I do not fly and I do not own a passport!! This is absurd they will not accept my valid USA drivers llicense whcih is also my Everyday Identification !!!! Im givig them all valid documents and they dont accept my license. This is crazy! I have all the required documents and my documents are in current status!!! No expirations and date issued!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Nov 11, 2020:
Dear kcdopwell,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have looked into your case and we totally understand your disappointment! Non-acceptance of your document was a clerical error made on our part.

Following our strict account opening procedures, your document was overlooked as this compliance procedure applies to clients falling under a different geographical location. We do apologize for the oversight, but be rest assured, we do pride ourselves on strict procedures as they are in place to protect all parties involved.

We have responsibilities to our clients as well as to ourselves as a company, we hope you understand that.

We have already taken the proper measures to prevent this from happening again and our back-office department has already contacted you with further information with regards to your account.

Please accept our apologies once again. We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Yaar Roni,
Kassel, Germany,
Oct 25, 2020,

Overall Good

Not the most advanced broker, but reliable. I enjoy the high leverage and low spreads but it would have been better if they offer 500 leverage on their ECN account as well. Overall good trading experience, never had issues depositing or withdrawing so far, not a bad broker at all.

Florida, USA,
Oct 18, 2020,

You'll notice this when spikes occur just on your platform alone

This notification was after they took almost 20 thausand dollars from my account that I was trading with a lot free margin left plus greats positions on all my trades , they You'll notice this when spikes occur just on your platform alone and no other charting tool has those. Sometimes, it is unintentional and a glitch from your broker and you stand to be reinstated, however many times it is intentional and you might fall the victim of an unscrupulous forex broker. For those who sit on their computer to monitor their trades, it is frustrating to find such rapid price moves. I don’t think was unintentional but the damage it’s done and I don’t want others traders loss their money for unscrupulous forex broker . It’s not only this , what about Stop loss hunters ? Stop loss hunting is one of the ways they use to do that. They have some special robots or hire and train some employees who monitor the clients trades. When a client takes a short position and sets a stop loss and the market goes against the position and becomes so close to the stop loss, the robot or the stop loss hunter employee increases the spread manually to help the price hit the stop loss sooner. It’s easy to find out if your dealing with an honest broker or not ! If anyone who trade with this broker never saw this trick them I’m wrong but anyways I saw a lot of times , cost me a lot of money/

Dear Reibel,

We trust this email finds you well.

We are contacting you to inform you that yesterday 13.10.2020, there was a price error on US30 from our Liquidity provider's side, which resulted into a significant wick that reached a price of 21474.84.

Due to this error, a great deal of our clients suffered losses, which of course we reimbursed. On the other hand, this error was beneficial for other clients by gaining profits based on wrong pricing.

Having stated the above, we would like to inform you that your US30 trades were reset and the correct balance/P&L will now reflect on those trades that were affected, as those profits were gained due to the wrong pricing at the time.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter and please accept our apologies if this has caused any inconvenience.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 21, 2020:
Dear Reibel,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

First of all, we did not take or remove any money from you, you did not suffer any loss due to the wrong price. The profits you are referring to were not gained from actual market pricing, due to the spike they were fictitious as the market never reached such price, it only did due to the error we explained.

All clients that were affected negatively were fully reimbursed, which is the right thing to do as a professional company. However, we had to do the right thing for those who gained profits due to this error, which is to rectify all those trades.

With the above stated facts, the text you copy-pasted from some website in your review is irrelevant to the case.

Furthermore, do you mind specifying why do you consider yourself to be a victim? You would be a victim if you were on the other side, by being one of the clients that lost money due to the wrong price and not being reimbursed. Then you might consider yourself being a victim as we are confident that if you actually suffered losses due to this error, you would not ask us to leave your balance as it is but instead to reimburse you.

Regarding the assumptions you express with the “stop loss hunting” text you copy-pasted in your review from some website, again, it does not truly reflect your trading account history. However, we will refrain from adding more details in regard to your trading history or trading strategy.

As a conclusion, the profits to which you are referring should have never occurred, hence why those funds were removed from your balance.

New York, USA,
Oct 6, 2020,

Trusted platform

Taking into account that US traders are very limited when it comes to Forex trading, I am happy that there are few decent companies out there who we can trust and LQDfx is one of them. All Forex brokers offer 1 main product - Forex trading, all those companies have the trading instruments that can satisfy our trading needs (of course low spreads and commissions are also a factor). However, what it matters nowadays is the service - how fast deposits are in, how fast withdrawals are processed, how stable the platform is and last but not least customer support.

Having said that, based on my experience with LQD I believe this is a 5 star broker. Moreover, it is rated as a trusted broker in one of the most popular forex threads on another forum website. I'm not saying that this company is completely flawless, but at least if an error occurs - they work together with the client.

Stay safe everyone!

Bismarck, USA,
Oct 6, 2020,

Worst broker

LQDFx is not a good broker. I have traded forex for years and was sure of the trade I placed. When I place a buy order they will reverse it to sell, when I will place a sell order they reverse it to a buy order. I Checked on TradingView and other two brokers and found that LQDfx was just bent on wiping my account which they actually did.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 14, 2020:
Dear Oluchi667,

Thank you for your review.

We are always happy to receive any kind of feedback, but this review somehow makes absolutely no sense. Unfortunately, this is another very tiresome, unjustified review, that offers no substance or any productivity to the reader or to LQD.

We cannot be certain what exactly the case is, as you chose not to provide any account details. However, it seems like a confusion with the orders you placed from your end.

In addition, it is worth to mention that the MT4 platform is unable to reverse orders on its own accord, which is a preposterous assumption.

In any case, if you need any assistance or you would like us to look into your trades, please feel free to contact us directly. Our team will be more than happy to assist.

Jennifer Hudson,
Nsw, Australia,
Sep 22, 2020,

Good environment

already i have experienced with so many brokers but right now comfortable with lqd, the main positive thing is lowest spreads which supports me much as scalper. but its increase sometimes at night and during news ( i have seen 2 times). have not faced any major something. customer service very fast in live. overall environment really good.

San José, Costa Rica,
Aug 31, 2020,

Worst and most annoying broker ever

I've never seen such a useless broker as this. If you open your account they ask you to provide them with proven documents of your card, your id and your proof of address. With the proven address, in my case i do pay rent, and the basic services but there was no document for me that had EXACTLY my name and the address where i live; which is why i even went to my government officials to ask if they could provide me with that information. They said that since i'm not the landlord of the property they couldn't give me the POA (proof of address) l asked the official to provide me with the tax bill of my landloard. This in order for me to create a letter from my landloard stating that i've been living there for an amount of time and proving that as well. LQDFX kept sending me emails sayin the same thing over and over " it has to be stamped and signed by a governement official, accountant etc..." i even contacted the engineer that did the evaluation of the property before my landloard acquired the property. He made me a letter of that confirmation with his company. So if you want to really waste your time and not feel supported by them go for LQDFX!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 3, 2020:
Dear pablo30633,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to read about your disappointment and even more sorry that we could not accept you as a client.

Please note that in order to verify your account, apart from a valid ID document, we require a proof of address, i.e. a document that has your name on as well as the address you registered with.

As a proof of address we accept a utility bill (electricity, water, phone, internet, etc.) or a bank statement or a letter from the bank or any official third party document (issued by government authority officer, local police department or by your bank). Unfortunately, you failed to provide us with any of the above-mentioned documents that has your name and address on. If you are not able to provide us with a document fulfilling such requirements, sadly we are not able to accept you as a client.

We do apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience.