LQDFX Review

Updated: Sep 24, 2020 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Pentoja,
ny, USA,
Apr 18, 2020,

Good bonus experience

I have long been a trader of Forex but as a small investor it’s really tough to me to grow quick profit. However thanks to lqdfx broker because I was able to take the savor of a medium capital with the combination of my small balance and their handsome amount of bonus. I can grow quick profit because I have flexible leverage here with the broker however it’s unfair to trade with high leverage but as an opportunity-seeker I make the best use of their dedicated offering. I found their trading terms and policies are easy to maintain and that’s I enjoy trading here.

Abir khalifa,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 8, 2020,

Good going

2019 I h’ve bad experience with a few brokers and occasionally found lqd , I charged my account with 100USD to test the platform and its execution because I don’t believe in any types of bonuses. But experienced was really good , the execution as fast as it mentioned on the website, spreads are very fair as well the number of the trading instruments provided there. Support so far has been quick and helpful, I always receive a phone call when send a request at any time of the day. However I am about to fund bigger amount here.

Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 6, 2020,

Update:

Just spoke to a rep they have managed to sort things out to the best of their ability their LP gave them quite a hard time but they fought my case and managed to reach an agreement which is very fair. I really don't wish to hurt their reputation. I was just misinformed about a few things as this is a new experience but overall I'm happy.

Apr 3, 2020 - No Rating Hello,
Not sure if there was a delay or my last update has not gone through so I am leaving another review. I have since spoken to a rep from LQDFX and he has assured me that the holding of withdrawals are not from their side but from the side of the liquidity providers. They do not want to lose me as a client so they are dealing with the LP to ensure that my profits will be secured and sent to me and a rep confirmed to me that its looking positive. So I would like my last post amended to reflect this. Thank you.

Mar 30, 2020 - No Rating I have since spoken to a rep at LQDFX and I now understand that the issue with my account is from the liquidity provider and not from their end. They have assured me that they are fighting for me and things are looking to be quite positive. So I believe that my initial post was a bit too harsh and I am confident that we can reach a positive outcome.

Mar 28, 2020 - 1 Star I made around 13000 USD with a 1500 USD capital. This profit came the second Boris Johnson announced he had corona. Any experienced trader knows the impact of such events and the possible profit. I wake up the next day to an email saying my account is frozen and the LP is suspecting arbitrage trading!

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!!!!!!!! IF I PRACTICE ARBITRAGE I WOULDN'T BE ON A S***** BUDGET TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET WHILE SUFFERING FROM THIS S*** ECONOMY. I FINALLY GET A WIN AND THEY JUST TAKE IT FROM ME?

THEY ONLY WANT YOU TO LOSE. I AM SEARCHING FOR A PROPER LAWYER TO SUE THEM RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE REGISTERED. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

Meanwhile, their chat support casually says it's ok to use any EA and practice any form of trading anyone would want!

PURE SCAM!!!!

I am starting a social media campaign listing every single MANUAL trade with screenshots and comparison to other myfxbook wins others made at the same time/date

I will also post their staff saying how any trading style or EA use is acceptable. They want you to make money but they will rip it off you. AVOID BY ALL MEANS!

Accounts:
60009575 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 1500 USD
60010121 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 1530 USD
60010122 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 9146.56 USD
Bangkok, Thailand,
Mar 28, 2020,

Like the way LQDFX take care customer, Nice & Fair.

I trade with LQDFX more than year. I confirmed from my experience that 'NO Problem' for withdraw a profit if you follows the rules of this broker in trading term conditions. I had many withdraw with fast processing from them all on last year until now.

Last few day my withdrawal delay by under investigation of their LPs like others comment. I chat with support ask about how the progress and the support team respond within a day make me so apprecite and finish the withdraw.

I like the way LQDFX treat customers. I'm the one who comes to rate them 5 star. They not a SCAM, you make profit they will pay. Just don't only blame, the thing nice they do should be share too.

Mar 27, 2020,

Update on my last Review

I would like to update my first review. I did create this review prior to a final decision on my investigation. I claimed that this broker was stealing my funds prior to a final decision being given, which was inaccurate. After a series of emails back and forth from their different departments, I received a personal phone call from one of their senior employees this morning. This was over my dissatisfaction with their process and the fact that my withdrawal was being held. This senior employee did his best to explain the process to me, stating that all decisions were made by the liquidity provider and not the broker.

In this phone call I was given the results of my investigation stating that my I would be RECEIVING MY WITHDRAWAL and MY TRADING ACCOUNT WOULD BE ENABLED again.

I have not received my withdrawals yet, however I do plan on updating this review with the final outcome once It is in my account.

I do want to say that aside from my recent withdrawal problems, this broker is a solid 4.5/5. The executions are probably the fastest of any broker I have used. The spreads are excellent. The deposit process is simple. With any simple problems, the support team is very quick to reply and the live chat has been extremely helpful over the several months that I have traded with this broker.

Mar 25, 2020 - 1 Star Hello,

I have been trading with lqdfx for almost 8 months consistently. I never tried to withdraw throughout all of this time until last Thursday. (today is a Wednesday). When I initiated my withdrawal, they held my funds until today(Wednesday March 25) after I messaged that backoffice and support 3 days in a row with no reply and informed them that I would be contacting my lawyer. From Monday (march 23) to Wednesday(march 25) I had been contacting them with no updated on my withdrawals.

Note: their withdrawal time is only supposed to be 1-2 business days, however now that I try to withdraw a large sum of money ($30,000) they slow down my withdrawal with no reply.

So, after telling them I have contacted my lawyer I get automated emails from support saying that my withdrawals have been processed. After 1.5 hours later the status of my withdrawals changed on their website, then the bitcoin was finally sent/in transit.

Now, after this I had about $36,000 left in my trading account. at about 6pm London Time (note: their office closes at 3pm London time), I tried to withdraw another large amount ($32,000 )in the for of 2 withdrawals ($15,000 and $17,000).

INSTANTLY after these 2 withdrawals were placed, I received an email from the trading department stating that my account has been temporarily disabled and I am under investigation for arbitrage.

Note: If I was under investigation previously, why did they choose to send me a seemingly AUTOMATED email withholding my funds when I attempt to withdraw another large amount of money? And they sent this email after their business hours? This was clearly an AUTOMATED EMAIL set up on my account stating that if I tried to withdraw another large sum of money, the email would be sent and they would once again hold my funds, and if they decide to lie and claim "arbitrage" then they would keep the money that I was attempting to withdraw. If this was really the case, why did they let me withdraw my first $30,000 (after holding it for an extended period), but put an automatic email trigger holding my funds if I tried to withdraw more?

This is an obvious attempt to steal money from profitable traders and I intend to take legal action if my withdrawals are not processed and my account is shut down.

Here is the email they sent LITERALLY MOMENTS AFTER MY WITHDRAWAL WAS INITIATED ( during their non-business hours):

Dear Jordan,

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation.

Our Liquidity provider has red flagged your trading activity, due to potential arbitraging.

Your account has been disabled during this time and no funds can be withdrawn as they are now frozen, until they have completed and concluded the investigation, the duration time will be up to 24 hours until we are advised.

Filip,
Wetteren, Belgium,
Mar 26, 2020,

amateurism beyond the evezrything!

First of all: I declared below that I used this service for 6-12 months. Truth is, I never used it, because I'm unable to do so...

I've been trying to set up account FOR MONTHS!!!! Still, it doesn't work. Everyday I contact the helldesk because my account is disabled because it's not being used. When the finally (after a bunch of hours) reactivate it, I need to reset (uuuch????) my password. After that I can log in. THen I try to upload the documents required, I receive an email telling me that my photo's are too blurry (ok, I'm not a professional, but EVERYTHING is still very readable, even if the text in the corners is a little less sharp). And that is a lot more worse than not being able to login!
A day later, I gather all my courage (which is not much anymore) to try again, with newly photos. Now you can start reading from the top again.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 2, 2020:
Dear Filip,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are very sorry you had this experience and your impression towards LQDFX is negative.

From the investigation we have performed as to be able to reply to this review, we found out that your account had been archived the first time due to inactivity. As soon as you contacted us regarding your inactive account, we reactivated it. However, it seems that this was a technical glitch. As you brought this matter to our attention, our IT team managed to fix the bug.

This is something that occurred to your account solely. This is the reason why it might have taken a bit more time to be identified as a glitch, since we did not have any other complaints from any of our clients to classify this as a bug.

In regards to the approval of your account, please note that a Proof of Address document has been asked. However the two documents you have provided us with were out of date and could not be accepted by our Compliance department. It doesn’t make a difference if the document is sent as a PDF or an image, as long as it is included as a whole on the file that we will receive and that it is issued no more than 3 months ago.

On this note I can express again our apologies as we have already done by the emails that were sent to you asking for your understanding.

In fact, your case was escalated to the management team. A senior manager from the Back-office team has also tried to contact you to assist you further but you have rejected the calls and not replied to their emails.

At this point, we are only waiting for your POA to be provided as to approve your account.

We believe that if you can accept our apologies on the misunderstanding and provide us with what is required, you will be very pleased with the quality of our services from here on.

USA, USA,
Mar 25, 2020,

They took my money and earned profits. UNRELIABLE

I have been trading on their platform for several months and have been losing in the first few. Recently, I have been putting in good trades using short term analysis that I learned from my mentor and was able to get in good profits in the previous week due to volatile markets. Then, I receive an email that my account has been red flagged due to potential arbitraging yet I wasn't even aware of what that was and how it is possible in this age. They then proceeded to close my account, erasing ALL my profits from previous days. This company is only interested in LOSSES and will TAKE YOUR FAIRLY EARNED PROFITS.
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Mar 24, 2020,

I confirm that all profitable transactions are blocked and do not allow you

Hello! I want to inform everyone who is interested in further stories with LQDFX and my money. The problem is solved. To my surprise, LQDFX performed perfectly and my emotions about this company are only positive. LQDFX deserves all 5 stars . But I want to say that my story with the withdrawal of money is not over . The money was transferred to vload payment system vouchers. Further cashouts were frozen by VLOAD Bank for an unknown reason and are still in limbo

Mar 14, 2020 - 1 Star On March 3-4, I made a good profit using a high-frequency adviser. They blocked the withdrawal of money and my account. After reading past reviews, it became clear that they are not interested in all profitable trades. They link to their data provider. Here are the LETTERS . I'm not making anything up - here is one of my real accounts 60001268.
Dear Stanislav,

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation.

We will get back to you with an update either by the end of today or on Monday.

Angelos R
Account Specialist | LQDFX
+44 203 598 8261 | www.lqdfx.com
Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road
Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands
here is my answer
+++++++++++++++++++
Hello, Angelos!
After reading the reviews on FPA - I realized that your company blocks all profitable transactions and my case is not the first and not the last. I trade according to the data provided by your MT4 and it is you who give the quotes I do not invent them. About arbitration-is this possible in our time ? Yes, I do not deny that I used a high-frequency adviser in some transactions on March 3-4. it uses data on clusters of volumes for a paid subscription using the CME of the Chicago futures exchange. In those days, it was very profitable and the adviser gave a great profit. But the adviser is very raw and it can also merge everything at one time. Therefore, I stopped trading on this adviser. Are you afraid that I have earned ?
Personally, I do not believe that I used something forbidden.

1. Data on volume infusions are available (though for a fee) to CME Chicago.
2. Futures quotes are also available on CME
3. The calculation of the margin areas is a job for a student.

With respect
Stanislav

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 20, 2020 Dear Stanislav,

Apologies for the late reply, as your review has just come to our attention.

We are well aware of your case, which has already been closed, following a positive outcome some days previously.

As this review was written before the case was concluded, we would appreciate if you update your review.

Dear Stanislav,

Thank you for upgrading your review to 5 stars, we greatly appreciate it.

As far as we are concerned there has been progress in your case regarding VLoad, if not already solved.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Sajjad khan,
roxboro, Montreal, Canada,
Mar 24, 2020,

In my long trading career I have gone through a number of brokers but truly I wasn’t satisfied with those. I changed many brokers just like attire. Verily indeed LQDFX broker added a new dimension to my trading aim with the support and services they give me. Even being a scalper, I enjoy their blessing narrow trading spread, high trading leverage and no set up fees. The client area is easy to use and navigate, also I'm (hopefully) about to benefit from their bonus award as I am very close to hit the requirements.

Dear Sajjad Khan,

Thank you for your kind feedback.

We are glad to read you are happy with the trading environment and the services we offer.

Providing high level of customer service has always been our number one priority and rest assured, we will continue doing so in the future.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance you may need.

bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Mar 19, 2020,

Greatest Off shore Broker , One of the most reliable

these are the reason this broker is the most favorite broker of Mine
1. Their Fair pricing on chart, Almost No Slippages (no other broker i saw this quality has)
2. One the most Fast execution , my Scalping EA is most successful only with this great broker
3. customer support is very responsive , always on time
4. quick withdrawals...
their Demo accounts same conditions exactly to real accounts...i recommend this broker to every trader. i am now after weeks switching to Real accounts...one of the Best broker...

Dear Hassan Shahzad,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We greatly appreciate the fact that you took the time to share your feedback with us and the community.

We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.