LQDFX Review

Updated: May 22, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

KB,
Wash, DC, USA,
Apr 30, 2020,

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER

This broker has scammed me in a major way this morning. My account has been very profitable every day for over a month now. Today they closed out a trade that did not hit margin or a stop loss. They have also manipulated the candles on EURUSD H4. I sent them 6 different charts at the same time from 6 other brokers. They are all the time. The LQDFX chart was totally different. Its caused me to lose so much money with my trading method. I have emailed support with the evidence. The best evidence I gave them was a screenshot from a friend of mine using them, and the candles were SO DIFFERENT from mine. This broker has serious explaining to do. At minimum, I wish to get all my money back. This is just wrong and unethical. Stay away from LQDFX.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 4, 2020:
Dear KB,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are unaware of what manipulation you are referring to.

First of all, please note that our charts and candles are formed according to our server time, which is currently Summer time GMT+1. Brokers can have varied server times depending on the location of their server.

As of the screen shot which you claim is taken from a client of ours, unfortunately, we are unable to confirm whether this is our platform or not, as the screen shot consists of a small part of a chart, with no further details. Please ask your friend to take a full platform screen shot, as to be able to identify that it is in fact our chart and send it to us.

In regards to the trade that you mention, we assume you are referring to the same trade mentioned in your email, which was closed due to stop out. Unfortunately, the trade placed by your EA did not go in your favour, you did not have enough equity to sustain the draw-down, thus you got stopped out. Please see your account history for more details.

We are confused as to why do you consider this as manipulation.

Furthermore, charts are not being manipulated, as you describe. During that profitable month you had, the trading conditions were absolutely the same, which turned out in your favour as your EA's strategy was profitable. However, when the market went against you, you blamed the candles.

With all due respect, we are always happy to honour clients, if it's clear that there is an issue on our end. However, in your case there is no error, as explained above.

Singleton, Australia,
Jan 7, 2021,

could not verify documents which a blind man could see

seriously trying to verify documents which a blind man could see. I would not waste your time with this company or broker or whatever they want to call themselve.
I used the same documents to register at 4 other brokers but not with lqdfx...........
seriously poopy service go elsewhere
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 14, 2021:
Dear dv8duck,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me stress the fact that we are only concerned for our own KYC procedures and not for other brokers' diligence. We follow strict procedures and we will continue doing so, as this will always be for the greater good of all parties involved.

Your initially provided document was of below average quality and did not qualify for the approval of your account, hence we asked for another copy. You should perhaps be concerned about brokers that approve such documents, as they might not have proper safety measures or due diligence in place.

We always welcome such reviews related to our due diligence and safety of clients' funds, as we can demonstrate to prospective clients that we are a broker to trust.

As a conclusion, just for the record, your account has been approved perhaps before the appearance of this review, without any further delays.

Los Angeles, USA,
Jul 12, 2018,

S C A M !

O stars for this. They are scam! They won't return my money. Guys. please do not use this! They said 10 days but it's almost a month and they've been sending the same ridiculous excuse. Do not buy this! First as a broker, their payment gateway should be their number 1 priority!

SCAM SCAM SCAM. Use a different broker.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 22, 2018:
Dear Anthea,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Probably you are referring to a delayed Credit Card withdrawal as we have never encountered any issues with other withdrawal methods. As you and other FPA readers may know, those delays were caused by a 3rd party; it was a card payment provider’s tech issue over which we had no power.

Let me mention that the provision of high-level customer service is and will always be our top priority. Therefore, in order to prevent further delays, we offer our clients other withdrawal options, so they can receive their funds in a timely manner. The email sent from the LQDFX team, mentioned in JaxRwild’ s post above, is a proof of that. For the clients who we had already processed their withdrawals by card and they have been delayed, we credit the same amount to their Wallets as complimentary and let them withdraw by another method.

Most likely we followed the same procedure for your case as well. Since you have not provided us with further detail, I cannot be certain. In any event, if you have not received the refund in your Wallet yet, please contact us at your earliest convenience to resolve the matter.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Joe,
Jul 12, 2018,

Scam alert

If I could give a zero star I would. The 100% so called bonus deposit is a scam. Everytime you get close it all of a sudden changes the percent? Scam all the way. Burn your money is a garbage can. You will have a better chance of keeping it that way.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 22, 2018:
Dear Joe,

Thank you for your review.

I have to admit that it is not clear to me which is the problem you faced or why you are claiming that our bonus is ‘Scam all the way’. Our 100% Bonus program is very transparent, with no small prints.

You probably haven’t read the Terms & Conditions of the bonus. If this is the case, please make sure you visit our “Promotions->Bonus” page on our website, where you can find all the relevant information. Another explanation is that you got close and re-deposited, which of course increases the volume requirement; thus, the percentage changes. Definitely, there are no “sudden changes”; there is always a reason behind any change. We cannot really tell since you have not provided us with your details.

As a matter of fact, a lot of our clients are reaching the volume requirement and receive the bonus in their Wallets. We have designed this bonus to offer clients safer trading environment, so you are not encouraged to over leverage your account. In this way, you are able to calculate your risk accurately, unlike bonuses offered by other brokers.

I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for your case, so please get in touch with us so we can look into it in more detail.

Bismarck, USA,
Oct 6, 2020,

Worst broker

LQDFx is not a good broker. I have traded forex for years and was sure of the trade I placed. When I place a buy order they will reverse it to sell, when I will place a sell order they reverse it to a buy order. I Checked on TradingView and other two brokers and found that LQDfx was just bent on wiping my account which they actually did.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 14, 2020:
Dear Oluchi667,

Thank you for your review.

We are always happy to receive any kind of feedback, but this review somehow makes absolutely no sense. Unfortunately, this is another very tiresome, unjustified review, that offers no substance or any productivity to the reader or to LQD.

We cannot be certain what exactly the case is, as you chose not to provide any account details. However, it seems like a confusion with the orders you placed from your end.

In addition, it is worth to mention that the MT4 platform is unable to reverse orders on its own accord, which is a preposterous assumption.

In any case, if you need any assistance or you would like us to look into your trades, please feel free to contact us directly. Our team will be more than happy to assist.

Dec 28, 2017,

be aware

I'm not a native English speaker but definitely, people who I was talking to was ******.. or no brain, commonsense what so ever. ok guys think before you sign up!!!! the registered location of this compnay is Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands. did you guys google it, where is that is? do you think that little island has a power to protect your private information? when you sign up they will ask you to provide a picture of ID that was address and all other information such as driver license number and passport etc.. they are not even regulated in USA, so they can just sale your information without you knowing and you can't do anything about it if something happen because you sign up for it. ALSO sign up bonus? LOL if you have a brain please think about that BONUS supposed to mean, they said bonus up to 20K do you really think free money exists on this earth? if so why would I even go to college lol, please don't be fuled of a sweet words etc...

by the way, I was having a problem sign up teh real account since they were asking BUCH of information, photos, OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, butch of **** who doesn't speak English. I TOLD THEM I HAVE FEW PROPERTIES OWNED SO MY INFORMATION FOR BACNK, ID, AND OTHER STUFF won't MATCH BUT I CAN PROVE YOU WITH ALL COPY OF ID etc.... but they are asking same thing over and over again, I'm not sure if the workers there own two house before but I can't own 2 different back statement that has two different address and two driver license that has two different address. are they stupido? of course my bank statements addres would be the address of my first house and some of my other ID's would be on my other houses address etc... also if your trying to get discounts and tax deduction etc... your information would be all over the place. if they are having problem with it then send me a mail for both and all other house i have then I will reposde to your MAIL becasue for sure I can prove to you that I live on all of those house. Now i'm more consern of the picture of driver licence, paspot etc information that I gvie them. If I find out they used my information to do something sketchy, tsrust me, I have connection to lawmaker so I will hunt them down and make sure they all goes to jail if that would happen. and i'm not even kidding. Etheir way I i'm not gonna sign up for this sketchy broker who is not regulated by anything. PLEASE PLEASE be carefull and don't e fulled by good reviews becasue anyone can just get paid to make a fake review.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 7, 2018:
Dear lukeloo,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention as we take all concerns very seriously.

Proper identification is one of our main priorities, as we always want to ensure that our relationship with our customers is based on mutual trust and reliability. It would be irresponsible on our part not to follow the appropriate procedures to identify a person. We put safety first, although sometimes this may be inconvenient and frustrating for a client, but it's all about customers' best interests.

We do our utmost to sustain the highest level of customer support, so it would be great if you could give us feedback as to whether the problem has been resolved.

LQDFX Official Representative
new york, USA,
Nov 7, 2020,

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!
I registered for this broker after using the demo account for over a month! I submitted every valid documentation they asked me for to prove your residence and your identification. After one failed attempt my residence was verified via a bank statement I submitted. I subitted my United States drivers license. My license is a restricted Use license and they would not accept my license as proof of identity. When I received an email from LQDFX they stated that because my license was a restricted use license that they could not accept my valid drivers license as proof of my identity. Why does it matter tht my United States license is restricted? This is my license!!! This is the ID and license I use everyday to drive and prove my identity. I only have one official ID. In the United States you cannot have a State isssued ID and drivers license at the same time. I f you have a drivers license you cannot be issued a state ID and vise versa. I have my drivers licensce over 25 years and they won't accept it, The only other option I have to provemy identity is a passport. I do not fly and I do not own a passport!! This is absurd they will not accept my valid USA drivers llicense whcih is also my Everyday Identification !!!! Im givig them all valid documents and they dont accept my license. This is crazy! I have all the required documents and my documents are in current status!!! No expirations and date issued!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Nov 11, 2020:
Dear kcdopwell,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have looked into your case and we totally understand your disappointment! Non-acceptance of your document was a clerical error made on our part.

Following our strict account opening procedures, your document was overlooked as this compliance procedure applies to clients falling under a different geographical location. We do apologize for the oversight, but be rest assured, we do pride ourselves on strict procedures as they are in place to protect all parties involved.

We have responsibilities to our clients as well as to ourselves as a company, we hope you understand that.

We have already taken the proper measures to prevent this from happening again and our back-office department has already contacted you with further information with regards to your account.

Please accept our apologies once again. We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

FHFX,
Aug 20, 2018,

LQDFX "Upgrades" their Servers and "Downgrades" their Clients

I really hate to do this and I had no intention of writing this review because I thought after months and months of searching I had finally found a good honest and trustworthy broker. I've been with LQDFX for about the last 8 months and everything started out great, but I am just sooo mad and dissapointed by the fact that in the last 2 weeks the truth comes out and the complete opposite turns out to be true and this broker has become absolute garbage! Their supposed "server upgrades" were just released and I was forced to upgrade as it said my account was invalid using their previous version of MT4. So thats all good and I had no problems changing over. I do however have a major problem in how they have the nerve to call this an upgrade when in fact it is a total downgrade! Sure they've added some new pairs and got rid of some others but the major thing is before the "downgrade" they had an amazing trading setup with their Gold accounts providing both excellent spreads of around 0.8 - 1.4 with absolutely no commissions! Then as soon as I finished downloading and opening the new MT4 server I see spreads of anywhere from 2.7 - 4.0 and higher on the exact same pairs and it sickened me! Of course they know I'm right so they refuse to respond to any of my emails or to even bother explaining themselves as to why they did this. I probably won't even get a reply here. Totally crooked, greedy and disgusting business practices! You can see how the negative reviews are starting to pour in and for good reason! Also their debit/credit deposits are not working either, no surprise there. I just made my final withdrawal and did not even receive an email confirmation so I'm praying there is no problems getting my money back. Please please do not sign up with these creeps and instead search for a better broker!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 24, 2018:
Dear FHFX,

Thank you for your review.

I believe that being our client for 8 months, you have already realized that we are a loyal, quality and devoted broker caring about its clients and the trading conditions provided. What makes you think that we will not continue being that same broker as before?

Please understand that we have just upgraded our platform and integrated new liquidity providers. We are working constantly and hard on fine-tuning the platform and, in the meantime, we are working with our liquidity providers to tighten the spreads. We are trying to do our best to bring you a great trading environment even better than that you are used to.

We would greatly appreciate a little more patience and understanding of the difficulties involved in the project, which requires a lot of challenging work and complex arrangements. If it were not for a a better end result, then we would not make these changes.

I don’t think we deserve those comments and accusations after being your broker for 8 months, during which you had absolutely no issues with us. With all due respect, it seems a bit unfair .

We do value our clients and always take into consideration their needs and constructive criticism. Please let us fully finalize the entire process and then let’s discuss any flaws.

Veronica,
Jan 21, 2019,

LQDFX loses customer's money

Back in October, I asked to transfer my money from my LQDFX account back into my bank account. My money never reached my bank account. The people at LQDFX have lost my money and can't trace it. It's been months. All they do is send me emails saying they tried to look for it at whatever bank they sent it to and for my bank to try to track it. My bank can't find something that someone else lost, and neither is it their responsibility. I don't trust LQDFX anymore. They are not helpful and incredibly untrustworthy.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 6, 2019:
Dear Veronica,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are well aware of your case, so please allow me to politely disagree with your statement and let me add some more details to your review.

I must point out that we take very seriously any complaints of missing funds and we do our best to rectify them.

Following all the correspondence that our back-office team has had with you and the bank, all available documents were provided to you so your bank can track the funds. We provided you with the SWIFT Copy of the transaction and an MT103 document, which is used to track wires. However, it seems that was still not enough documentation for your bank to track your funds. We then requested a trace on your wire, after which it turned out that the routing number provided on your request was incorrect, which caused the delay.

I would like to bring your attention to the fact that it is the clients’ responsibility to provide the correct banking details when requesting a bank wire withdrawal, as failing to do so will result in funds being sent somewhere else. However, I am confident that our team is doing its best to assist you on receiving your funds directly as well as following up on a daily basis with our bank.

As per our last correspondence we have suggested that we could cover the expenses in order to request for an amendment on the wire details, as to change the wrong routing number that you have provided us with, to the correct one as for the correspondent bank to release the funds directly.

We will be emailing you again very soon with the bank updates regarding on this matter.

It would be great if you could review your feedback as our support to you is more than evident and it is quite unfair to hold us responsible for this error or being untrustworthy and unhelpful.

Frank,
Feb 21, 2019,

Stay away from this company

They started with Zero Swamp long and short when we originally signed up, than in the middle of a trade they change their rules and nailed us with over a $5000 swamp and then took away our instruments
Then they jacked their spreads up and leave nothing left to trade but what they want you to trade

I try to withdrawal my money via BTC and they shorted me $10,000 and it took over a week when I clearly placed the order and it was supposed to only take 24 hours
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 28, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are fully aware of your case and I would like to kindly disagree with your statements as they appear to be absolutely astonishing, untrue and most of all misleading.

We provided you with clear proof that we had sent the requested amount from our side and then we asked you to kindly send us a screen-shot of the amount you had received, so we can look into the case. However, that reply never came.

We believe if one claims he/she hasn’t received the whole requested amount, as a matter of urgency, before jumping to conclusions, he/she should at least provide evidence so we can investigate. Given the fact that last week we provided you with the proof of the transaction and you have never replied to the email providing us with the screen-shot of the amount you had received, we assumed that you must have realized that you probably had made a mistake.

We are confident that this is the case, therefore, we kindly ask you to amend your review, so that it reflects the truth.

We had also explained to you the reason for the delay, which was due to our due-diligence, in respect to our clients and the security of their funds.

Regarding the changes on our trading instruments you mentioned, as you are aware, we had changed Liquidity providers last August. We had sent numerous emails informing our clients that trading conditions for some instruments will be subject to changes, including the instrument in question which will no longer be available. Traders had ample time to close those particular trades before the updates took place.

We do value our clients and always take into consideration their needs and constructive criticism but the truth must be told without distortion.