LQDFX Review

Updated: May 22, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

India, India,
Feb 22, 2020,

Very bad Broker

I had been trading with them for the past 3 months and their spreads and order execution is very bad. I had joined as a affiliate and earned by referring many customers, finally they did not even pay me the commission as a affiliate. Beware of this scammers.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear riya2015,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

It would be more enlightening to provide us with specific information (account number/ Wallet ID) to identify you as a client and properly investigate your case.

We would like to be able to provide you with a comprehensive reply as we value our partnerships and we offer a market leading affiliate program.

Further, we pride ourselves on the fast and accurate execution and tight spreads, on which we generally receive very positive feedback.

Withholding money is definitely not our policy.

To conclude, since there is anonymity and lack of evidence on your part, we cannot refute your claims.

Fahad Khan,
New york, USA,
Feb 17, 2020,

No major complain

For over a year I have been using their demo and live accounts and have not any problem that is worth complaining about. Deposit and withdrawals are almost instant. I have been demoing their STP account as I intend to fund a live STP and trade fundamental economic news.

Adelaide, Australia,
Feb 5, 2020,

Bad service

This platform has a disgusting service, You can't withdrawal your money
I will not reccomand LQDFX
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 12, 2020:
Dear Danbar,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are unable to investigate your case due to lack of any kind of identification provided, such as trading account number or wallet ID number.

We would appreciate if you could please be more specific in regards to the bad service you received directly from LQDFX so we can address it accordingly.

In any case I must stress the fact that we never hold clients' withdrawals. Further, all withdrawals are processed within 1 business day.

Feb 3, 2020,

Tried to take deposit

I originally liked broker because of website set up but looks can be deceiving I sent my deposit and it was almost a day and I kept getting the run around and one agent said my deposit is going to my account and there is nothing they can do long story short don’t trust these people I will post emails they tried to steal my $2000 deposit
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 12, 2020:
Dear alexanderthemack,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

As much as we want to find out what made you think that LQDFX will steal your $2000 deposit, we are unable to do so as you chose to remain unidentified. We would be glad if you could provide us with information (your account number or Wallet ID) to identify you as a client as we take very seriously any complaints of missing funds.

Since we are unable to match your review with a client's case I presume it was a misunderstanding, as this reported issue is neither in our best interest nor how we conduct our business.

Split, Croatia,
Jan 22, 2020,

After changing my address deposit declined

My credit card is issued on my permanent address and at the moment I live and work in another town. I gave them bank statement of my address, cell phone bill with both addresses, state certificate about my temporary and permanent address.
I will not recommend them to anyone...
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 28, 2020:
Dear q.jumper73,

Thank you for your review.

When it comes to card deposits, our Compliance department along with the Payment Service Provider follow very strict Anti-Money Laundering rules, in order to ensure anti-fraud protection.

This is the reason why we ask our clients to provide us with the relevant documentation which needs to match the information they provide when they register for an account with LQDFX.

However, we have looked into your case and we have confirmed that one of the documents you provided mentioned both of your addresses; something that unfortunately has been overlooked by a member of the staff.

In any case your funds were returned to you in full, but we still understand your frustration and we sincerely apologize as the document provided could have been accepted.

Please, be informed that in case you may wish to proceed with a new deposit with us in the future, your documents related to the card you have used to make the previous deposit are all approved.

As we value both the safety of our clients’ funds and their positive trading experience with our company, we’ll make every effort to prevent this from happening again.

Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience.

None one your business, USA,
Jan 17, 2020,

They accused me of ARBITRAGE Trading!! Took my $$

I am an aggressive trader! When I see a good setup I go in on it with large lot sizes and multiple trades. So one day I did exactly that and found myself in profit of over 30k in less that an hour. I get an email from Lqdfx telling me that their liquidity provider contacted them a stated that I wasn't "trading in good faith" and to stop whatever i was doing or they will flag my account for fraudulent behavior. Well after several emails back and forth while my trades were still profiting they closed my account. They claimed to have done an *investigation* of some sort that concluded into me "Arbitrage Trading* and somehow cheating the system. I was very ne two trading then and didn't even know what Arbitrage trading was....they gave me the 16k that I was trading with but refused to pay me the profits of over 20k that I made with my trades. THEY PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT THEY WILL PAY OUT AND TO WHOM. IF YOU ARE A VERY GOOD TRADER CHOOSE ANOTHER BROKER CAUSE LQDFX IS TRASH!!! I GOT THE EMAILS TO PROVE IT. They want you to lose your money, they dont want good traders who actually know what they're doing!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 24, 2020:
Dear Visionary_Trader86,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Unfortunately, we are unable to look into your claim as you have chosen not to provide us with any details.

Please provide us with your account number, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

Best Regards,

Napoli, Italy,
Oct 18, 2019,

Impossible to withdraw

I think my experience would help many people before they make the same mistake I've made. When I deposited my money I did it with a prepaid card (mastercard) which they accept without any advice. But when the card expired and I bought a new one from the same bank...LQDFX said I should prove that both card were issued by the same account and related with the same bank account.
Problem is... a prepaid card is not a credit card, so it isn't related to a bank account that's why they call it "prepaid crd" because you have to refill manually with money from any bank account you have.
My bank manager said he can only give me documents, contracts and statements to prove I'm the owner of both cards and the new one is issued by the same institute.
None of these documents solve the problem and customer service still repeat that if I'll have to make a withdraw it will go on my old card (which doesn't exist anymore).
I also asked for a wire transfer but it's a process unavailable for them (whaat!???)
Maybe they don't understand the difference between a simple prepaid card and a credit card linked to a bank account. They don't accept the new card as my new method of payment with them. So I can't withdraw my money and that's all.
Maybe they have to alert their customers before accepting prepaid cards.
So beware of LQDFX and they customer service, they repeat the same words and ask you to do the same procedure without listening what you are really talking about.
They gave me no solutions to this problem and I''ve practically lost my money I presume.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 31, 2019:
Dear rebooting84,

Thank you for your review.

As our back-office department has already explained to you via email, card withdrawals always take priority as per the company’s Terms & Conditions by which the clients agree to abide before opening an account with LQDFX.

Since your deposits were made with a card that is no longer valid, our Compliance department requires a confirmation letter from the bank stating this fact.

As you have informed us, your bank was unable to provide you with this letter, therefore we asked for a confirmation via email, as to be able to allow you to withdraw by another method.

Under no circumstances does LQDFX holds any client’s funds or refuses to process a withdrawal. However, sometimes it requires some additional documentation, due to the very strict anti-money laundering procedures followed to ensure the client’s security of funds.

We believe that everything has been explained to you thoroughly during your last communication with our Back-office department and the issue has already been resolved.

SPb, Russian Federation,
Oct 6, 2019,

rather good

Rather good. and fair spreads and commissions. Seems good broker. Deposits and withdrawals are also ok.

US, USA,
Sep 28, 2019,

Great company

Learning FX as of the last year andstarted with a small account. I was doing well with small micro lots, but ended up over leveraging a trade and lost a decent portion of my account and I decided to withdraw my money (not because of LQDFX) to go to the drawing board.

I recommend LQDFX and will be back once I learn better money management. Withdrawals and deposit via bitcoin have been very easy and quick, overall I did not experience much slippage and highly recommend them as a broker. I will be back once I feel I have better grip on trading/management.

Aug 29, 2019,

Withdrawal N Customer Service

I went live trading with LQDFX this past february. I love the spreads they offer and they have become one of my favorite brokers. I had an issue with loading my account on mobile MT4 because of VPN and George on CS live chat was very patient and helpful. When I withdraw thru LQDFX using bitcoin. They are very careful in making sure it is actually the account holder withdrawing and your account specialist will call you and confirm that its you. Jason Wright is mine and is very friendly and wants to make sure everything goes smoothly. If you see this LQDFX please add margin trading for crypto asap. Looking forward to many more years with them.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 11, 2019:
Dear tftrader,

We are deeply grateful for taking the time to express your positive experience with us.

Providing high level of customer service has always been our number one priority and we are glad you appreciate it.

Once again, thank you and we wish you a bright trading future with us.

Wisconsin, USA,
Aug 7, 2019,

Slip issue solved extremely professionaly.

I had a HORRIBLE moment trading yesterday where a specific event that last month traded perfectly well, killed me with losing half my account on the slip even though my sell stop hit the price action perfectly. The take profit actually came in at a LOSS relative to the strike rate! SO - within one day, the great people at LQDFX made it right by reimbursing the trade. They did not reimburse the (small) commission on that trade, but I'm happy to have my balance back! I have had losses that have been my fault. I have never complained about those. This was different. This was clearly horrible slip (more than 200 points of slip, I think) in their system and they addressed it beautifully. Slip is usually MUCH less than this. Thank you LQDFX.

Jul 11, 2019 - 5 Stars Hello everyone,

I have been very happy with LQDFX. I am a US citizen, and this broker works very well for US citizens especially if you are already familiar with bitcoin transactions. . The spreads they offer are very low. I have been profitably trading and am very glad I madie this choice of broker. The Micro account means you can start small and grow to an ECN account with even lower spreads and very reasonable commissions. I have found execution time to be excellent with very little slip ever, even as I trade with a greater amount of lots.

The only negative experience I had was that I once wanted to make a bitcoin withdrawal while they were spending a few days revamping the backend software. I wish they had done this better. However, tech support was excellent and responsive. They processed my request well before the BTC withdrawal software was fixed. I have made BTC withdrawals since, and it is very good, low delay,. about what you would expect for any BTC transaction. I get my money in my account within one business day, the best I have ever had with any broker.

The main website is clearly designed and well designed, no-nonsense, it is a good broker and worth a look if you are curious. Thanks guys, keep up the good work.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 17, 2019 Dear sbmarantz,

Thank you for your kind and detailed feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

We are always happy to read our clients are happy with our services, which we are constantly striving to improve. Rest assured we will continue doing so in the future.

We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Veronica Lopez,
Jul 30, 2019,

Money Back

I'm very pleased with LQDFX. When my bank and I tried to get funds back into my bank account, they got lost with Chase bank and never found. (Chase bank kept my money and were no help, do not trust them.) LQDFX was nice enough to put the funds back into my account at their own expense. I really appreciate that. I would highly recommend this broker!

manny,
usa, USA,
Jul 27, 2019,

slippage

lqdfx has not done anything to fix there slippage I had trades before where price would come very close to my stop loss and take me out without touching it and I had trades where price would barely touch my take profit but will not close and reverse and take me out I would really appreciate it if lqdfx can fix this it makes this broker look to greedy
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 1, 2019:
Dear manny,

Thank you for your review.

It is well known that a broker cannot fully control slippage, due to the nature of the markets. No broker is able to offer zero slippage. Therefore, we are unaware how this is connected to a broker’s greed as you mention, in our regards.

Have you contacted our trading department directly to investigate your claim? It could have been a case of market volatility where often the slippage can be unavoidable. It could also relate to the type of position you entered, thus the price you exit - Bid or Ask, considering the spread.

I would suggest contacting our trading department directly providing more information so we can examine your case and assist you accordingly.

UK, United Kingdom,
Jul 11, 2019,

Thoroughly professional outfit

I have been with Lqdfx for well over 2 years ,I was surprised to read the negative comments below as I have found them very supportive throughout. We can all gripe about slippage and poor fills but this is part of trading and not unique to this company, really how much does it actually happen? OK the deposit method with bank card can be a bit of a faff but necessary for our own protection and the withdrawals back to the card I have had to wait no more than 2 days although the site says to expect 5 to 10 days . The customer services are approachable helpful at all times.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 17, 2019:
Dear markfxx,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are thrilled to read your words of appreciation after being with us for more than 2 years. We strive to provide exceptional trading conditions and support to our clients, therefore, your feedback is truly appreciated.

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance in the future.

South Africa,
Jun 4, 2019,

I WANTED TO CHECK HOW LONG DO THEY TAKE TO PROCESS WITHDRAWAL.CANT BELIEVE I JUST DONATED $20 TO THIS BROKER AS THEY DO NOT WANT TO REFUND ME MY MONEY BACK.

SCAM (repeated 44 more times)
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 13, 2019:
Dear AndiZ33,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

As much as we want to investigate your case and find out what may have happened, unfortunately, we are unable to do so as you have chosen not to provide us with any details.

Providing details would be helpful to immediately look into the matter, which might have been simply a misunderstanding. It would also be fair as knowing more info would give us a chance to defend our company.

However, we are unaware of any similar case. I can assure you that LQDFX does not hold clients' funds on purpose as we have a good reputation to maintain. If your accusations were true, we would have been out of business long time ago.

Sadia,
New York, USA,
May 27, 2019,

I am a retail trader and have been trading cfds and Forex with lqdfx for last 1 year , found them excerllent above all when time to withdrawal , it is transferred into my bank account withihn 2 hours , execution are fast and perfect. Still sounds good.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 31, 2019:
Dear Sadia,

We highly appreciate your feedback.

We are pleased to read such positive feedback and we are also grateful for taking a moment to recommend us to others.

We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.
Maribor, Slovenia,
May 8, 2019,

Very good broker, their support is very fast. it takes sometime to approve your account. withdrawals were very fast. from credit card it took 2 days and with other methods was arround 4h

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 31, 2019:
Dear pichha,

Thank you for your kind feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

We are glad to read you are happy with our services. Providing high level of customer service has always been our number one priority.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance you may need.

Charlie,
Orlando, USA,
Mar 9, 2019,

First all, let me say this company is top of the line and customer service is A++. For all you on here with the slanderous words against such a fine establishment will not be tolerated. Majority are giving half stories and not taking initiative on your part as customer and holding yourself accountable. Kudos to the staff for always backing themselves up and defending their brand. Every situation from withdrawals, deposits, and refunds has been 100% transparent and honest. I feel like my funds are safe and they have absolutely no reason to steal or short anyone! They make well enough money off you guy's bad trading alone lol. All I can say is this, you guys are just bad traders lol and blaming this broker for that is just poor on you guys as retail traders. Thank you LQDFX for being great and honest with me from day one !
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 15, 2019:
Dear Charlie,

Thank you for your feedback, we highly appreciate it.

We are constantly trying to improve our services to better meet our clients' needs, so rest assured we will continue to do so in the future.

The LQDFX team remains at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Frank,
Feb 21, 2019,

Stay away from this company

They started with Zero Swamp long and short when we originally signed up, than in the middle of a trade they change their rules and nailed us with over a $5000 swamp and then took away our instruments
Then they jacked their spreads up and leave nothing left to trade but what they want you to trade

I try to withdrawal my money via BTC and they shorted me $10,000 and it took over a week when I clearly placed the order and it was supposed to only take 24 hours
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 28, 2019:

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are fully aware of your case and I would like to kindly disagree with your statements as they appear to be absolutely astonishing, untrue and most of all misleading.

We provided you with clear proof that we had sent the requested amount from our side and then we asked you to kindly send us a screen-shot of the amount you had received, so we can look into the case. However, that reply never came.

We believe if one claims he/she hasn’t received the whole requested amount, as a matter of urgency, before jumping to conclusions, he/she should at least provide evidence so we can investigate. Given the fact that last week we provided you with the proof of the transaction and you have never replied to the email providing us with the screen-shot of the amount you had received, we assumed that you must have realized that you probably had made a mistake.

We are confident that this is the case, therefore, we kindly ask you to amend your review, so that it reflects the truth.

We had also explained to you the reason for the delay, which was due to our due-diligence, in respect to our clients and the security of their funds.

Regarding the changes on our trading instruments you mentioned, as you are aware, we had changed Liquidity providers last August. We had sent numerous emails informing our clients that trading conditions for some instruments will be subject to changes, including the instrument in question which will no longer be available. Traders had ample time to close those particular trades before the updates took place.

We do value our clients and always take into consideration their needs and constructive criticism but the truth must be told without distortion.

Veronica,
Jan 21, 2019,

LQDFX loses customer's money

Back in October, I asked to transfer my money from my LQDFX account back into my bank account. My money never reached my bank account. The people at LQDFX have lost my money and can't trace it. It's been months. All they do is send me emails saying they tried to look for it at whatever bank they sent it to and for my bank to try to track it. My bank can't find something that someone else lost, and neither is it their responsibility. I don't trust LQDFX anymore. They are not helpful and incredibly untrustworthy.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 6, 2019:
Dear Veronica,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are well aware of your case, so please allow me to politely disagree with your statement and let me add some more details to your review.

I must point out that we take very seriously any complaints of missing funds and we do our best to rectify them.

Following all the correspondence that our back-office team has had with you and the bank, all available documents were provided to you so your bank can track the funds. We provided you with the SWIFT Copy of the transaction and an MT103 document, which is used to track wires. However, it seems that was still not enough documentation for your bank to track your funds. We then requested a trace on your wire, after which it turned out that the routing number provided on your request was incorrect, which caused the delay.

I would like to bring your attention to the fact that it is the clients’ responsibility to provide the correct banking details when requesting a bank wire withdrawal, as failing to do so will result in funds being sent somewhere else. However, I am confident that our team is doing its best to assist you on receiving your funds directly as well as following up on a daily basis with our bank.

As per our last correspondence we have suggested that we could cover the expenses in order to request for an amendment on the wire details, as to change the wrong routing number that you have provided us with, to the correct one as for the correspondent bank to release the funds directly.

We will be emailing you again very soon with the bank updates regarding on this matter.

It would be great if you could review your feedback as our support to you is more than evident and it is quite unfair to hold us responsible for this error or being untrustworthy and unhelpful.

Jan 10, 2019,

Lqdfx is claiming slippage. It’s very unethical!! There’s slippage on the stop loss side., but not on the take profit. All my take profits are the exact number or less than the actual take profit. All my stop losses vary. Never less. Always more. Sometimes way more. You really want me to go through all of the trades and start noting for u guys which ones specific. That’s bull shit. Someone needs to infastgate so that someone on the legal side can look through all the trades.. NOT JUST MINE!!

Jan 3, 2019 - 1 Star Maybe 6 months or 7 months ago I complained about the stop loss take profit. The take profit side will always be the exact number or less, never more. On the stop loss side. It will always go through, and close more of a loss than the actual
Number. This happens a lot with news candles. I said “Seems like something fishy going on” they replied back to me. There’s nothing going on that’s fishy. They blame it on some bullshit. Ok moving forward. I left it alone. I started trading again. By the way I have all the emails for this.
New Year’s Eve I had abtrade open. When the market opened back up again it opens 20 PIPS HIGHER THAN MY RAKE PROFIT. they only gave me credit for my take profit number. WHICH IS BULL S***!!! Reason I say that is because today the same thing happens on the other side. Candle spiked went through my stop loss and my loss was greater than it should be. I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!! I’ve been with lqd for over 2 years. I know I’m not the best trader and I’ve lost quite a bit. I know the forex market is difficult. This company makes money on the spread and how over else. So is there a reason that they need to swindle me out of any more money than I have already lost? THIS IS SEXED UP!! How long has this been going For. I feel like getting on a plain and hurting people over where ever the fuck it is they are. This shit that has been happening to me, has brought me to a lever of unprofessionalism. I never curse. I never really get mad, BUT THIS POO. Makes me believe I’ve been getting jerked for years now. I’ve lost close to 10,000. It is what it is if it had been fair. I’ve caught them now. I have pictures of that 2 specific trades I’m taking about. All the rest. I couldn’t even tell u how many times this had happened.
Please get back to me.
THEYRE DEF SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!! FOR SURE!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 3, 2019 Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

We are sad to read that the impression you have from us is negative, especially since you have been a long standing client of ours for the last 2 years. I am sure you would agree that being with us for this time, has also provided you with a good trading environment, as we believe you wouldn’t have traded with us for so long, if that was not the case.

Please contact us directly by email with your account number and all the information, screen shots, etc., that can help us investigate your claims. We will be more than happy to look into that.

New York, New York, USA,
Jan 2, 2019,

Stop loss got hit even though price was 15-20 pips away on demo

I've given the info of the trades and my log in #, yet no response as to why 2 of my stop losses got hit 15-20 pips away from price.

Good thing it was only a demo. I will open a demo with another account. I doubt I'll get back with LQDFX. I'll keep the 2 star rating, but if I do not get an explanation, I'll drop it to 1 star.

Shame. LQDFX had potential at first, I tought it was going to be that one broker for me.

Dec 11, 2018 - 2 Stars My LQDFX login is 1123045387. The order # for NZDUSD is 89529209 and the order # for NZDCAD is 89531321. PLEASE do explain why both of these orders got hit when price was 16 - 24 pips away from the stop loss.

Nov 29, 2018 - 2 Stars I don't know why my stop loss got hit when the wick was about 20 pips away from the stop loss on NZDCAD and 22 pips away on NZDUSD on demo.

/Users/SL/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 6.00.09 PM.png

/Users/SL/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 5.59.53 PM.png

At first, I was going to give it 1 star. But since this happened on demo and not live, I gave it 2 stars.

But 1 star is accurate as part of the 1 star description is "Possible unethical behavior".

I'm not writing this out of anger, because I didn't lose actual money. I'm writing this with the hopes of getting an explanation and to help others avoid possible scams from this broker - LDQFX.

Again, I'm not sure why this happened but it doesn't look right. Even if the spreads were widened, price was 20-22 pips away from the stop loss, and it got hit... How much were the spreads widened?!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Dec 7, 2018 Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

As much as we want to investigate your case and look into the issue you are stating in your review, unfortunately, we are unable to do so due to the lack of information provided regarding your complaint.

Please provide us with more information, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 3, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your reply.

It seems that you have experienced slippage, which unfortunately no broker has control over, it is just the nature of the market during volatility. If however, there is irregularity that is over and above what we can consider an acceptable market condition, then we would always honor the client.

Unfortunately, we are unable to please everyone; however, we will always honor what is deemed. Customer satisfaction and professional support has and will always be our number one priority.

Benjamin,
Dhaka, Bangladesh,
Dec 31, 2018,

Remarkable Journey with LQDFx

WoH! It's a nice journey with LQDFX from September past year. I'm thoroughly balanced with all of there general substance and extra others facilitates especially low trading spreads. I hope there trading environment and transparency will be same alike before. Wish them all the best.

T,
Canada, Canada,
Dec 20, 2018,

Everything seems too good to be true until you do your withdraw!

I've been using LQDFX for the past 6 months, recently tried my first withdrawal,

after requested a bank wire, received an email from their back office saying, there is a $40 transaction fee to the bank.

I made my initial deposit through my Visa, but the visa card recently expired and my bank gave me a new one,

they said I can not use this Visa, I can only withdrawal to my initial visa card used for the deposit,

I was thinking.. ok, how about I use this new card and make a small amount of deposit, then withdraw a bigger amount,

they said I can not do that, it has to be equivalent to the deposit amount and smaller.

Good job LQDFX, I'm switching to another broker.

Everything seems too good to be true until you do your withdraw!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 8, 2019:

Thank you for your review.

The reason we email our clients to inform them regarding the bank wire withdrawal fee is that every bank charges for an administration fee, which we do not cover. We certainly cover the deposit fees. Therefore, we believe that if clients withdraw a small amount, they need to be aware of this fee and the amount they will receive.

In regard to Visa/MasterCard withdrawals, please note that all funds must be refunded back to the same card/s to which you have deposited, and you can only withdraw up to the deposited amount. For withdrawals of any amount over and above you may have in your account with LQDFX, you can always select another method.

These procedures are established by the Payment Service Providers that we use when we receive our clients’ funds. As a quality broker we follow very strict anti-money laundering policies, and, therefore, we must abide by such procedures.

We are sad to read you are leaving our company due to the strict financial procedures that we follow. However, we believe that every company dealing with clients' finances should follow such procedures to protect clients' funds in all circumstances.

Ben,
Bolton, United Kingdom,
Nov 12, 2018,

Strongly recommend

I'm trading with lqd for nearly 2 years now and can easily give them 6 stars if I could. The service been top-notch from day one, withdrawals are as always processed in a timely manner, the staff is friendly and helpful. I like doing business with professionals and lqdfx is definitely one of them. I will continue recommending them to everyone! Cheers

Jul 20, 2017 - 4 Stars So far everything going smooth and easy. Their Back Office is acting quick when it comes to deposits and withdrawals. In regards to their trading conditions - I find the spreads very competitive and the execution quite fast I must admit. Transparency, professional service and peaceful trading is what I am looking for from a broker and I definitely get it so far with lqdfx, I've been only trading with them for 6-7 months or so, for now will rate 4 stars and will update in the near future if everything is as perfect as it is now