LQDFX Review

Updated: Sep 24, 2020 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Noman Ali Shardar,
Mirpur DOHS, Bangladesh,
Mar 19, 2020,

As I have been so long with LQDFX broker, my impression is really positive about the company. The thing that mostly wonders me about the broker is their smooth trading interface that helps me always to execute trades at the right time and accurate position.I always have active support and pure dedication from the company which a user always expects.

california, USA,
Mar 17, 2020,

problem solved

After contacting customer support by email and chats, they direct me to follow the links and refund. I got my deposit, thank you

Mar 8, 2020 - 1 Star I emailed them many emails and replied to all their email. Just waisting time by explaining non sense exudes and sent me links that never work and give errors. They keep going into very small details that male no sense. just to make me give-up. I can forward you all their emails.

Mar 3, 2020 - 1 Star you never get your money. any deposit might be gone for lablablablab . they tey to be smart by telling you complicated reasons of transactions happen to make it third party fault.

Feb 29, 2020 - 1 Star I am us client, I deposited last week with bitcoin using coinmama . it was completed to the address they provided. I sent them the screen shout. they keep saying no answer because I am sending from diffrent email. I sent them screen shout of my profile that shows my email but sam answer like ready answer to any question. simply they got the money with silly answer. I have all the documents and screen shout that prove they took the money.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 4, 2020 Dear adels4,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

We find it surprising that you are not satisfied with our security procedures, which normally our clients appreciate, especially when it comes to crypto transactions.

Let me start by stressing the fact that we only consider requests that are sent via the registered email address. This does not apply only to payments related requests, but to any request.

Additionally, let me politely add some important facts to your review. If a BTC payment never reaches us, you should note that your funds have been extracted from your Bitcoin Wallet, however, they have never reached us due to either of the below reasons:

1. "Insufficient Amount": This means that your Wallet might be charging you fees.
2. "Paid after Time Out": This means that the Bitcoin wallet you have used for sending your deposit, has delayed the payment, thus resulting as timed out.

In such cases, we do our best alongside our BTC payment service provider to issue the client a refund link. Once you request a refund, the funds will be returned back to your BTC Wallet.

Furthermore, security of our clients' funds is our number one priority and yes, refund links will only be sent to the registered email address. I am sure you wouldn't be happy if we were to send your refund link to a random email address that is not even registered in our system, in case that it is not actually you who sent that email.

With all due respect, probably we would deserve 1 star rating if the above was to happen, but we somehow find unfair rating us with 1 star for making sure your funds are secure and not being sent elsewhere.

We can see that you have emailed us from your registered email address, so therefore, we can now move forward to resolving this matter without any unnecessary further delays.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 20, 2020:
Dear adels4,

Thank you very much for updating your review, we greatly appreciate it.

We are glad to read you have successfully refunded your declined deposit.

We would also like to remind you that we remain at your disposal for any further assistance you may need.

Amit Barua,
Doha, Qatar,
Mar 11, 2020,

I’m a happy client of lqdfx for more than a year maybe. For this period they proved to me to be legit and taking care of its clients. Deposits are always fast and the platform is stable unlike my previous broker. Okay withdrawals are not instant, but it doesn’t usually take more than one day. I am actually surprised to see that many negative reviews, based on my experience with lqd I give them 5 stars.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 26, 2020:
Dear Amit Barua,

Thank you very much for taking the time to post this review.

We are happy to read your positive feedback, it reaffirms the hard work we put in every day!

Please let us know if we can be of any assistance.

New Jersey, USA,
Mar 3, 2020,

Very Questionable broker

I deposited $500 via VLOAD. After a week of trading I noticed the amount per pip was lower than other brokers. Today I traded US30 and was up 747 pips. (.01 lot). The amount I cashed out was less than $5.00. A colleague of mine has a different broker and cashed out around $74. I decided not to stay with this broker. I requested my money via VLOAD. They are not allowing this and actually they have the cost of the transfer greater than what I have in my account. BEWARE OF THIS BROKER.. I put in a request but haven't heard from them yet.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 11, 2020:
Dear reggieqb,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have tried to identify you in our system or at least find a case similar to your claim. However, we failed to do so due to lack of information provided.

Let me clarify that the tick value of certain indices may vary from broker to broker. Therefore, we would always advise doing your research as to be clear if the value we offer works along your strategy.

Have you contacted us to inquire the above prior to trading? We offer a 24/5 live chat service, along with other support methods, readily available to provide help, where you could have obtained the information. Being an informed trader would have prevented your disappointment and this unnecessary 1 star review.

As much as we appreciate reviews good or bad as they help us to improve our business, we do feel that this review shows lack of basic understanding of your broker rates, resulting in nothing but tarnishing our reputation, simply because we offer different services than your colleague’s broker.

India, India,
Feb 22, 2020,

Very bad Broker

I had been trading with them for the past 3 months and their spreads and order execution is very bad. I had joined as a affiliate and earned by referring many customers, finally they did not even pay me the commission as a affiliate. Beware of this scammers.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear riya2015,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

It would be more enlightening to provide us with specific information (account number/ Wallet ID) to identify you as a client and properly investigate your case.

We would like to be able to provide you with a comprehensive reply as we value our partnerships and we offer a market leading affiliate program.

Further, we pride ourselves on the fast and accurate execution and tight spreads, on which we generally receive very positive feedback.

Withholding money is definitely not our policy.

To conclude, since there is anonymity and lack of evidence on your part, we cannot refute your claims.

Fahad Khan,
New york, USA,
Feb 17, 2020,

No major complain

For over a year I have been using their demo and live accounts and have not any problem that is worth complaining about. Deposit and withdrawals are almost instant. I have been demoing their STP account as I intend to fund a live STP and trade fundamental economic news.

Adelaide, Australia,
Feb 5, 2020,

Bad service

This platform has a disgusting service, You can't withdrawal your money
I will not reccomand LQDFX
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 12, 2020:
Dear Danbar,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are unable to investigate your case due to lack of any kind of identification provided, such as trading account number or wallet ID number.

We would appreciate if you could please be more specific in regards to the bad service you received directly from LQDFX so we can address it accordingly.

In any case I must stress the fact that we never hold clients' withdrawals. Further, all withdrawals are processed within 1 business day.

Feb 3, 2020,

Tried to take deposit

I originally liked broker because of website set up but looks can be deceiving I sent my deposit and it was almost a day and I kept getting the run around and one agent said my deposit is going to my account and there is nothing they can do long story short don’t trust these people I will post emails they tried to steal my $2000 deposit
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 12, 2020:
Dear alexanderthemack,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

As much as we want to find out what made you think that LQDFX will steal your $2000 deposit, we are unable to do so as you chose to remain unidentified. We would be glad if you could provide us with information (your account number or Wallet ID) to identify you as a client as we take very seriously any complaints of missing funds.

Since we are unable to match your review with a client's case I presume it was a misunderstanding, as this reported issue is neither in our best interest nor how we conduct our business.

Split, Croatia,
Jan 22, 2020,

After changing my address deposit declined

My credit card is issued on my permanent address and at the moment I live and work in another town. I gave them bank statement of my address, cell phone bill with both addresses, state certificate about my temporary and permanent address.
I will not recommend them to anyone...
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 28, 2020:
Dear q.jumper73,

Thank you for your review.

When it comes to card deposits, our Compliance department along with the Payment Service Provider follow very strict Anti-Money Laundering rules, in order to ensure anti-fraud protection.

This is the reason why we ask our clients to provide us with the relevant documentation which needs to match the information they provide when they register for an account with LQDFX.

However, we have looked into your case and we have confirmed that one of the documents you provided mentioned both of your addresses; something that unfortunately has been overlooked by a member of the staff.

In any case your funds were returned to you in full, but we still understand your frustration and we sincerely apologize as the document provided could have been accepted.

Please, be informed that in case you may wish to proceed with a new deposit with us in the future, your documents related to the card you have used to make the previous deposit are all approved.

As we value both the safety of our clients’ funds and their positive trading experience with our company, we’ll make every effort to prevent this from happening again.

Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience.

None one your business, USA,
Jan 17, 2020,

They accused me of ARBITRAGE Trading!! Took my $$

I am an aggressive trader! When I see a good setup I go in on it with large lot sizes and multiple trades. So one day I did exactly that and found myself in profit of over 30k in less that an hour. I get an email from Lqdfx telling me that their liquidity provider contacted them a stated that I wasn't "trading in good faith" and to stop whatever i was doing or they will flag my account for fraudulent behavior. Well after several emails back and forth while my trades were still profiting they closed my account. They claimed to have done an *investigation* of some sort that concluded into me "Arbitrage Trading* and somehow cheating the system. I was very ne two trading then and didn't even know what Arbitrage trading was....they gave me the 16k that I was trading with but refused to pay me the profits of over 20k that I made with my trades. THEY PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT THEY WILL PAY OUT AND TO WHOM. IF YOU ARE A VERY GOOD TRADER CHOOSE ANOTHER BROKER CAUSE LQDFX IS TRASH!!! I GOT THE EMAILS TO PROVE IT. They want you to lose your money, they dont want good traders who actually know what they're doing!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 24, 2020:
Dear Visionary_Trader86,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Unfortunately, we are unable to look into your claim as you have chosen not to provide us with any details.

Please provide us with your account number, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

Best Regards,