LQDFX Review

Updated: Aug 5, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Australia,
Sep 27, 2017,

Withdrawal Issues

I have heard from a few trading colleagues of mine that they had issues trying to withdraw. And that the broker used stalling tactics to delay or withhold payment. It was only when they threatened to complain about it on sites like this, that they were paid. Has anybody else experienced withdrawal issues? I am somewhat reluctant to invest my money with them now.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 27, 2017:
Dear jmandich,

Thank you for your review.

We do not have any complaints of this kind and are unaware of the 'trading colleagues' that you mention that have these issues.

All of our clients withdrawals are processed within 24 hours of their request (excluding weekends), no matter the payment method.

If you could contact us and provide us with the information on your trading colleagues in order for us to investigate further, it would be very much appreciated. Furthermore, we would welcome you to try our services in order to determine the rating you will be leaving.

Regards
Athens, Greece,
May 1, 2018,

Nothing great about this.

I traded because i was told about low slippage and great liquidity. Unfortunately that was not the case. More than 20 pips slippage in Nzdusd during news release of unemployment of New Zealand with the spread going up to 12 pips during that time. I am sorry but whoever is looking for great liquidity, look elsewhere. I mean when you are looking for a broker , apart from fast transactions ( which i think everyone has nowadays) the first thing you re looking for is small spread and fast action. If you cant find that, then what is the reason for staying with that broker. I have to admit though during normal time (no news) spreads are really small (But spread are small in all brokers at that time). I enrolled due to false statements of low slippage or slippage to a minimum (20 pips is not MININUM TO ME) . For that reason i am out.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 7, 2018:
Dear Chris,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Let me start by mentioning that we pride ourselves on the fast and accurate execution, on which we generally receive very positive feedback from our clients.As it is widely known, slippage is a natural occasional occurrence due to market conditions, especially during news announcements. There are many traders who trade with our platform and prefer news trading strategy without any problem. The fact that this is the first negative review in this matter may lead us to the conclusion that this type of strategy is suitable to certain traders.

What we have said is true: we do limit the slippage as best as possible. We have never promised 100% as no reliable broker can promise 0 slippage. A broker has only so much control over this market condition.

Have you contacted us directly, so we can investigate it further? If not, I would kindly ask you to get in touch with us to see what actually happened so we can provide you with a reasonable explanation and in case the issue is at our end, we will assume responsibility and take the necessary steps to come up with a solution.

We are popular among the trading community thanks to our professional customer service and transparency.

T,
Canada, Canada,
Dec 20, 2018,

Everything seems too good to be true until you do your withdraw!

I've been using LQDFX for the past 6 months, recently tried my first withdrawal,

after requested a bank wire, received an email from their back office saying, there is a $40 transaction fee to the bank.

I made my initial deposit through my Visa, but the visa card recently expired and my bank gave me a new one,

they said I can not use this Visa, I can only withdrawal to my initial visa card used for the deposit,

I was thinking.. ok, how about I use this new card and make a small amount of deposit, then withdraw a bigger amount,

they said I can not do that, it has to be equivalent to the deposit amount and smaller.

Good job LQDFX, I'm switching to another broker.

Everything seems too good to be true until you do your withdraw!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 8, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

The reason we email our clients to inform them regarding the bank wire withdrawal fee is that every bank charges for an administration fee, which we do not cover. We certainly cover the deposit fees. Therefore, we believe that if clients withdraw a small amount, they need to be aware of this fee and the amount they will receive.

In regard to Visa/MasterCard withdrawals, please note that all funds must be refunded back to the same card/s to which you have deposited, and you can only withdraw up to the deposited amount. For withdrawals of any amount over and above you may have in your account with LQDFX, you can always select another method.

These procedures are established by the Payment Service Providers that we use when we receive our clients’ funds. As a quality broker we follow very strict anti-money laundering policies, and, therefore, we must abide by such procedures.

We are sad to read you are leaving our company due to the strict financial procedures that we follow. However, we believe that every company dealing with clients' finances should follow such procedures to protect clients' funds in all circumstances.

Michael,
USA, USA,
May 12, 2020,

Decent Broker

Decent broker to start off with but I dont recommend you stick with them , better off with a regulated broker. They like to gap allot during Asian open plus you get hit with insane spreads sometimes so they skim your profits a bit.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 18, 2020:
Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review, we appreciate your feedback.

We are sad to read that based on your short trading experience with us you are not recommending us as a long-term broker. We have a great deal of happy clients, who have been with us for years, some even since day one.

In regards to spread widening and gaps at times, kindly note that this is not something that we control as the feed comes straight from the liquidity provider. Moreover, the global crisis has a significant impact on the markets, particularly affecting the spreads on some instruments.

You could have received a detailed answer, had you contacted our trading department. Our dedicated expert agents are always there to assist our clients.

LQDFX Team wishes you all the best in your trading future and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Huu,
Jul 2, 2018,

patience (time will tell)

OK so after one month of waiting for my fund with multiple emails and live chat request for my money I finally got a phone call from Angelo’s I believe he’s a staff in back office assuring me that I should and will be receiving my money very soon here since they working really hard on getting the payment processing through so we come to an agreement that I will be waited out for a little bit more time which is no later than July 18 by July 18 it will be a total amount of 49 days from the first original date that my payment has been processed then if that don’t happen the company will work on reimbursing me so therefore I’m going to hold it out to see it for myself hope the company will keep their word this time

Jun 29, 2018 - 1 Star LQDFX.com it’s a scam please stay away they’ll be more than happy to take your money but when it’s time for you to withdraw some of your money back they starts giving you excuse of how it’s a third-party payment processing technical issue which is full of shit to me!! my request for withdraw on May/29 receive a confirmation email the next day but by June/20 have not yet seen anything when they give me a promise of 5 to 10 business days that’s when I asked and that’s when they claim that there is technical issue it’s funny how you have to ask for your money to find out that there’s technical issue as a customer I believe we deserve to know if there is a technical issue delivering our funds, send multiple email to back office yet no answer or reply at all until I got on the live chat and I was told That there’s an issue with the payment no answer was given all I was told that there is an issue when asked for futher question about has it been resolved and when was it resolve the representative log off of the chat

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 4, 2018:
Dear Huu,

Thank you for your feedback! We really appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with LQDFX once again and gave us an opportunity to explain the situation.

We are aware of your case and as you have already discussed with our representative, we will stick to our promise, as we always do. Loyalty is one of our core business values.

The reason for the delay in finding out about your case is that not all clients were affected by this technical issue so there would be no other way to know whether you have been affected until the expiry of those 10 business days.

Let me also mention that logging off “Live chat” is not an option for our customer support team. We follow a strict policy in order to preserve our high quality standards. There is no entry in our record, so probably it had something to do with the internet connection.

Let us stay in contact to sort this out. Thank you for your patience and understanding!

Florida, USA,
Jun 16, 2018,

Withdrawal received

I, like "fxprincess" below, had been waiting on a credit card withdrawal for an extended period of time. I requested a callback from LQDFX back office and spoke with Angelos in Customer Support. He also assured me the payment gate problem was resolved and the money was enroute. It arrived today. I'm going to stay with them. The trading spreads are fair and the platform is solid. Probably going to stick to bitcoin deposits and withdrawals though. They are less problematic with no 3rd party involvement. Thanks Angelos for your help.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 3, 2018:
Dear fxstreetfighter,

We so appreciate that you took the time to share your experience with LQDFX!

Thank you very much for the positive feedback and your kind understanding in regards to the unfortunate situation you and some other clients got into. We were previously informed that the funds are on their way to you and you have received them as promised. Feel free to use Bitcoin as your preferred deposit/withdrawal method and be sure there will be no such delays.

Keep trading with us and rest assured that we’ll continue to improve and be loyal as we have always been!

Mar 27, 2020,

Update on my last Review

I would like to update my first review. I did create this review prior to a final decision on my investigation. I claimed that this broker was stealing my funds prior to a final decision being given, which was inaccurate. After a series of emails back and forth from their different departments, I received a personal phone call from one of their senior employees this morning. This was over my dissatisfaction with their process and the fact that my withdrawal was being held. This senior employee did his best to explain the process to me, stating that all decisions were made by the liquidity provider and not the broker.

In this phone call I was given the results of my investigation stating that my I would be RECEIVING MY WITHDRAWAL and MY TRADING ACCOUNT WOULD BE ENABLED again.

I have not received my withdrawals yet, however I do plan on updating this review with the final outcome once It is in my account.

I do want to say that aside from my recent withdrawal problems, this broker is a solid 4.5/5. The executions are probably the fastest of any broker I have used. The spreads are excellent. The deposit process is simple. With any simple problems, the support team is very quick to reply and the live chat has been extremely helpful over the several months that I have traded with this broker.

Mar 25, 2020 - 1 Star Hello,

I have been trading with lqdfx for almost 8 months consistently. I never tried to withdraw throughout all of this time until last Thursday. (today is a Wednesday). When I initiated my withdrawal, they held my funds until today(Wednesday March 25) after I messaged that backoffice and support 3 days in a row with no reply and informed them that I would be contacting my lawyer. From Monday (march 23) to Wednesday(march 25) I had been contacting them with no updated on my withdrawals.

Note: their withdrawal time is only supposed to be 1-2 business days, however now that I try to withdraw a large sum of money ($30,000) they slow down my withdrawal with no reply.

So, after telling them I have contacted my lawyer I get automated emails from support saying that my withdrawals have been processed. After 1.5 hours later the status of my withdrawals changed on their website, then the bitcoin was finally sent/in transit.

Now, after this I had about $36,000 left in my trading account. at about 6pm London Time (note: their office closes at 3pm London time), I tried to withdraw another large amount ($32,000 )in the for of 2 withdrawals ($15,000 and $17,000).

INSTANTLY after these 2 withdrawals were placed, I received an email from the trading department stating that my account has been temporarily disabled and I am under investigation for arbitrage.

Note: If I was under investigation previously, why did they choose to send me a seemingly AUTOMATED email withholding my funds when I attempt to withdraw another large amount of money? And they sent this email after their business hours? This was clearly an AUTOMATED EMAIL set up on my account stating that if I tried to withdraw another large sum of money, the email would be sent and they would once again hold my funds, and if they decide to lie and claim "arbitrage" then they would keep the money that I was attempting to withdraw. If this was really the case, why did they let me withdraw my first $30,000 (after holding it for an extended period), but put an automatic email trigger holding my funds if I tried to withdraw more?

This is an obvious attempt to steal money from profitable traders and I intend to take legal action if my withdrawals are not processed and my account is shut down.

Here is the email they sent LITERALLY MOMENTS AFTER MY WITHDRAWAL WAS INITIATED ( during their non-business hours):

Dear Jordan,

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation.

Our Liquidity provider has red flagged your trading activity, due to potential arbitraging.

Your account has been disabled during this time and no funds can be withdrawn as they are now frozen, until they have completed and concluded the investigation, the duration time will be up to 24 hours until we are advised.

Maribor, Slovenia,
May 8, 2019,

Very good broker, their support is very fast. it takes sometime to approve your account. withdrawals were very fast. from credit card it took 2 days and with other methods was arround 4h

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 31, 2019:
Dear pichha,

Thank you for your kind feedback, it is greatly appreciated.

We are glad to read you are happy with our services. Providing high level of customer service has always been our number one priority.

Please do not hesitate to contact us for any assistance you may need.

SPb, Russian Federation,
Oct 6, 2019,

rather good

Rather good. and fair spreads and commissions. Seems good broker. Deposits and withdrawals are also ok.

Tomáš Slezák,
Praha, Prague, Czech Republic,
Jan 4, 2018,

Lqdfx

My name is Tomáš, i trade for 6-7 years, only broker with full regulation until I use Lqdfx, i change was by my friend advise, was a little un sure at first, but friend said very good, i can say that happy up until this time, i have traded with lqdfx for 6 months maybe a little more, withdrawals time are as they say, they have had some issues but normal and nothing worry, there is no perfect broker, they are fast to taking care and reply quickly, and fix if need, which most important as even with some of my past brokers they are to slow to deal and seem care little, my experience is happy with lqdfx, trading, support, a broker to try