LQDFX review: Trading Platform, Instruments. Pros and Cons for US Clients.

Updated: Jun 27, 2022 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

5 star review by Moonglow, USA

Read more traders reviews >>

What is LQDFX?

LQDFX is an unregulated forex broker online since 2015. LQD Limited headquarters is officially located on the Marshall Islands. LQDFX welcomes US clients providing them with higher leverage and lest restrictions than NFA regulated brokers.

LQDFX broker offers popular MT 4 platform available for PC and Mac, mobile devices as well as Web Trader.

Trading instruments include over 70 forex pairs and stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

As other brokers, LQD features proprietary educational content, and in-house technical analysis with stop loss and take profit levels.

Please read LQDFX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

LQDFX
2019-12-04:  LQDFX is on the CFTC's RED list.  CLICK HERE to confirm.

Minimum Deposit: $20
Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Customer Service: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
Regulations:
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Spike Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (Bank Transfer), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Tennessee, USA,
May 17, 2022,

Waiting since Feb. 3 for my withdrawal of $19,000 to be honored.

My title says it all. I get excuses, run-around, and silence. In my experience, they are thieves. I have little hope of ever seeing my money again.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 23, 2022:
Dear kkrocks,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Unfortunately, we are unable to look into your claim as you have chosen not to provide us with any details.

Please provide us with your account number, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

Saimon,
Limerick, Ireland,
Apr 28, 2022,

Personal review experience

I am a part time trader and trading with lqdfx broker for about seven months. Honestly i am really pleased with their lowest spread and other facilities they ensure. They allow scalping with no restrictions which gives me always a comfort zone. During this seven month period, two issued raised but i got them solved with their responsible support. Thanks to support team.

Moscow, Russian Federation,
Feb 24, 2022,

Everything is fine

Everything is fine
Fast withdraw to Bitcoin
Quality trading conditions
But card payment is not work.
When there will be convenient ways to funding, I fund the deposit more

Israel, Israel,
Feb 5, 2022,

Escape from LQDFX !!

They just stole $ 200,000 from me for no other reason, full of excuses for investigations but everything was legal in the account, an employee whose account worked the same thing for over half a year. pure shame! Run away from them! . Save your money
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 14, 2022:
Dear Oryan,

Thank you for your feedback.

The case has been explained in detail in the email correspondence you had with our team last week.

With all due respect, please note that the LPs we collaborate with do not wish to have business relationships with clients that employ software that looks to expose and benefit unfairly from server/platform inefficiencies. This could be (but not limited to) strategies that utilise a VPS and multiple data feeds from various sources (fast and slow brokers), looking to gain through latency, Lock, triangular or hedge (multiple) arbitrage opportunities.

We understand that you might not be aware of the strategy or the EA you are using. However, this does not eliminate the fact that your trading activity violates the Terms. Perhaps, you can gain more information on the strategy from your EA provider, which we are sure they know what we are referring to.

Just for the record, no funds have been stolen from you; you have withdrawn profits for the amount of 25,834.78 in USD and 12,346.61 in EUR, plus your initial deposit.

Should you need any further clarification, please get in touch with our team.

South Carolina, USA,
Feb 2, 2022,

Trading Activities as Suspicious? For Manually Trading?

Today, February 2nd, 2022, I received a surprised and expected email from LQDFX. It states"

Dear Client,

We trust this email finds you well.

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation. Our Liquidity provider has red flagged your trading activity as suspicious.

Your account has been disabled during this time. We have been assured by the LP that the conclusion of the investigation will be completed within the next 24 hours. We are doing our utmost to conclude as soon as possible.

We will get back to you as soon as we have an update.

Kind Regards,
The LQDFX team

Your Loyal-Quality-Devoted FX Broker

I have a 6 figure trading account and a negative equity balance with open positions that I cannot close, modify, put any take profit, or stop loss to protect my account any further negative equity or losses. Why would LQDFX or any broker, for that matter do this to me. I reached out to them via Chat and Phone, and was told that my matter had to be handled via email only as the customer service rep could not and do not have the ability to answer or address my concern. Therefore, the only thing I could do is email them for a timely reply and now wait patiently for their response.

Now, I've been verified with full KYC with LQDFX Broker for at least 5 years + while trying to master my trading skills, craft, and blew many Demo and Live accounts without ever complaining or blaming them. I have been very positive with LQDFX Broker and recommended all of my colleague and friends globally to this Broker. Their hard working customer service team have been various courteous and professional in handling all of my issues in the past, but I've never ever experience the feeling that I no longer have control of my account, especially with a lot of my money in my account and with open trades that I can no longer manage until further resolution and response from LQDFX.

I am an honest hard working person in the U.S. and I've never done anything illegal or dishonest. I don't even know how me trading my own broker account manually without any EA or Bots would be consider so suspicious that they actually disabled my trading activities immediately in the middle of the week (Wednesday) as of this email that I cannot even do anything with my open trades. I have never heard of any Broker doing this and not sure why LQDFX would have ever done this to me.

This is the reason why I had marked 1 Star and I am willing to provide an update as soon as I receive a full understanding from LQDFX regarding this unexpected and unfair action.
Queens, flushing, USA,
Jan 29, 2022,

Best broker for Scalping

As a scalper, i found lqdfx a quick-responding broker. I am really pleased with the way their smart bridge technology works. However, successfully withdrew my 3rd withdrawal yesterday. Thanks lqdfx for making it easy for me.

zaxo, Iraq,
Jan 10, 2022,

stay away

i have sent them proof of address in arabic they refused
i sent them proof of address in English they refused tho i made it just for them
very bad customer support stay away !!!!!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 12, 2022:
Dear krssdwz,

Thank you for writing this review and giving us the opportunity to add some more details to your case.

After checking how our Support team and Backoffice department have handled your case, we can confirm that it was dealt with a lot of care, and our agents have tried to find alternatives to your document request to assist you as best as possible.

You have provided us with a document issued in the Kurdish language and not in Arabic, as you are mentioning here. Unfortunately, we do not have an authorised translator for every single language. Another document you have provided us with, in English, was not issued by a bank but from a third-party service provider, hence the rejection.

The fact that you are stating in your email that we are not regulated does not mean that we must not follow the stringent anti-money laundering policies that we do to assure our clients’ security of funds and investments. Based on your previous feedback given about other companies here on FPA, it is clear that no company ever hit 'your requirements'.

Furthermore, the racist comments stated in your emails resulted in declining you as a client and not accepting you ever in the future. Even if your documents were approved, there is no way you can continue being our client with this attitude. Such insults and racist slurs towards our dedicated and hard-working staff cannot be tolerated, never was and never will be. Even though our agents were professional and polite, such behaviour does not deserve good customer service, even no service at all.

Unfortunately, in the year 2022, it is sad to read these kinds of comments or come across people with these beliefs.

Chicago, USA,
Jan 2, 2022,

Thank-you

LQDFX is a very good broker. I am trading Forex with them since August 2021 and so far so good. I have positions opened for almost 2 months and no problems with swap charges or anything. They don't cheat at all. Very honest broker and honesty is number one deal for me. Thankyou LQDFX and Happy new year to me and to my well wishers.

Nuno Silva,
Lisbon, Portugal,
Nov 30, 2021,

best trading platform

My trading journey with lqd broker is not more than one year. But, I don't have any itchy feelings with the broker till now rather than I have easiness with their platform and trading systems. Indeed, when a broker arouses problems at the time of withdrawing and depositing, it breaks down one's trust. But, I am really freed from this trust-breaking with this broker. Whenever any problem pops us, I knock at their service desk via chat; they immediately get my problem solved.

Elina walker,
New York, USA,
Oct 22, 2021,

Decent broker

As a scalper I have sign up with Lqdfx due to their very low trading spread if compared other broker accounts. If market will change the direction against to me, I am able to close the portions in minimum lose and then open new trade easily. This environment really supports me to lead a healthy and comfortable trading life. Thanks lqd.
Turin, Italy,
Sep 27, 2021,

Review

Almost 7 months going with lqdfx, honestly love their general account with low commission and good trading spreads compare to the other broker that I used who offer same spreads but double even triple the commission. Also love their customer services which sometimes take time but dedicated to solve any technical issue , withdrawal never takes too much time , after all everything going very smooth till now.

New York City, USA,
Sep 16, 2021,

You will lose all of your money

This broker partners with a provider who happens to be a market maker, i.e. a bank that injects quotes into the market which drives the price in the opposite direction of your trade. This makes LQDFX complicit in stealing your money.

It's astonishing how a representative from LQDFX comes on here and replies to every negative review, as if all is well, when it's a well known fact that 99% of retail traders lose all of their money in the forex market.

Similarly, you will lose your money trading with this broker. It doesn't matter what strategy you use, or if you backtest your strategy, because as soon as you enter a trade, suddenly the strategy doesn't work.

And don't count on a price reversal. Price will defy comprehension, by continuing indefinitely until you close the trade or get wiped out. That's because their liquidity partner will drive the market in the opposite direction all the way up to the moon, or all the way down to hell, just to take your money.

If you want to rate LQDFX in terms of professionalism and convenience, then yes, I'd suppose you'd give them 5 stars, but at the end of the day, it's your MONEY that counts, and if they're complicit in a racket to steal your money, then you will heed my warning and stay away from this broker.

There is a reason why they choose to do business from the Marshall Islands with no regulation. Because they don't want any oversight. If you're so above board, then why would you hide your business on a small island surrounded by ocean? Does that sound like someone doing business in good faith?

And there is a reason why they don't accept direct credit card deposits. Because obviously credit card companies know about the theft and don't want their customers to be victims.

Their strict account requirements are nothing more than smoke and mirrors to make you think your money is safe. They even tell you themselves, "We care about your money, and you should want to trade with a broker who makes your money a priority."

True, a priority to steal it.

Don't fall for the ruse.

You are going to lose all of your money with this broker.

It is not a fair trading environment and they are not doing business in good faith.

Don't listen to their representative and his slick talk.

Take my advice and that of many other reviewers, avoid this broker.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 22, 2021:
Dear RGNYC,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Although it is difficult to understand the actual issue, we must respond to such reviews so inexperienced traders or traders with no experience with LQDFX can get a clearer understanding.

We say inexperienced, as our clients or experienced traders in general, would perhaps not bother reading the review all the way through. This is a clear rant at LQDFX, with no base of truth, no evidence. Simply your trading had not gone as planned, and you are looking for someone to blame.

All brokers use providers called the Liquidity providers, and yes, the market is made somewhere, or there is no market.

The reason we chose the Marshall Islands is apparent, so we could offer better trading conditions to clients that are restricted. Such restrictions have to do with low leverage, which prices traders out of the market due to limited resources, PAMM limitations or regional restrictions and more. We are talking about a category of traders that you fall under as well.

As for the strict requirements you mentioned, they are not over and above the correct way of doing business in the financial industry. If you, as an investor, trust companies that would accept anything just to approve your account, then we might not be the right broker for you.

Furthermore, we wish to go over paragraph 4 to clarify your review based on your market experience. So let's say you place a long position and as you have stated, the market will be driven down against you until you lose your investment. So, in this case, what happens to the short positions of other traders? Are they going in the opposite direction with the purpose of losing as well? It is needless to say that this makes absolutely no sense.

In conclusion, if you have any clear points to an issue inquiry, please feel free to contact us. Otherwise, this review sounds more like being written out of anger, connected to some losses, that you blame our company for instead of going back to the drawing board and see where your strategy needs improvement.

Sk Sadiqur Rahman,
New York, USA,
Sep 14, 2021,

Still happy after one year

I entrusted the LQDFX broker with my large investment. But entering the broker without knowing about them weighted pressure on me. However, I successfully passed one years with the broker but faced no major issues yet. They came out nice with their convenient platform, customer safety, and some other issues. But frankly to say, when I first entered here, I wouldn’t expected that much.

Somewhere, USA,
Sep 10, 2021,

I was mistaken... LQDFX is good.

I left a review about a year ago calling this company a scam. I was upset about price always instantly going the opposite direction as soon as I entered a trade. Since then I've learned a lot more about the market. It's not the broker doing that. It's the liquidity provider doing that. Liquidity providers are the market makers. If you don't understand institutional trading then you will fall victim to this all the time. Since then, I've adjusted my trading strategy, and with proper timing, I'm seeing better results. Remember, when you're trading with leverage, it's not your money on the line, it's someone else's money. If you trade like a retail trader, market makers will absolutely take your money. You have to trade with the institutions, not against them. The reason why I only give LQDFX 4 stars is because they don't have a VISA deposit option. You can only deposit via bitcoin, crypto, or VLOAD. Vload is an unreliable 3rd party who applies a fee to your deposit and an additional fee to your withdrawal. Yes, it's the cost of doing business, but only because LQDFX won't provide any option for bank wire. And I have a sneaky suspicion that they will give you problems with large withdrawals then blame it on a technicality with their provider. I have this suspicion based on reviews I've read here. So I'm very afraid to leave large amounts of money with this broker. Other than that, no problems so far with this broker. I'm just happy I got over that hump I was having last year.

Aug 28, 2020 - 1 Star I'm an experienced trader and I've been trading for years with many different brokers. I have deep technical analysis and I consider myself an expert in price action. So I know a market maker when I see one. When you enter a trade with these con-artists, the price immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY, goes in the opposite direction. It doesn't matter where you enter, or how you enter. Price comes to a full stop and then immediately goes against you. This is the hallmark of an algorithmic based market maker. But yet, they call themselves a STP, ECN broker. It's not hard to lie when you're unregulated and tucked away in the middle of the atlantic ocean in the marshall islands. Don't be fooled by the positive reviews. Those are their own people. I'm a real trader. If you want a real ECN broker, then you have to get with one that's regulated. They charge commission with every trade, to they hunt your stop loss AND get you for commission. What a ripoff.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 1, 2020 Dear adofo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

I must admit, we are quite astonished to read your feedback. Rest assured if your claims were true, there would have been more reviews in this regard and most likely we would have been out of business by now. This is definitely not the way we conduct our business, neither is it the business model we follow.

For such inquiries, the best plan of action would be to contact our trading department, if you are an existing client at all of course, as to receive an explanation and assistance regarding any concerns you may have. Taking into account the seriousness of your claim, it is unusual that you chose not to provide any additional details so we can identify you as a client. Furthermore, we fail to find any similar email inquiries sent to us.

Sometimes clients jump into conclusions before coming to us for an explanation, which leads to wrong interpretation of an issue, if any issue at all. Or perhaps, your trading strategy needs some further fine tuning.

Kind Regards,

BC, Canada,
Aug 27, 2021,

My Opinion On the Bonus and Good Reviews VS Bad Reviews

For the most part I go with regulated brokers and some unregulated brokers are legit. You juts gotta be careful who you go with. After reading reviews and seeing the negative ones, I agree with LQD FX replied and that they are being legit and accountable to the cry babies who do not read what the rules are or understand.

I like the reviews, I have an EA that is good with this as the ECN only charges a $7 commission per lot, and no swap fees and low spreads. Really ideal.

For those whining about the bonus. I agree with it so much. All those brokers that give you. bonus or credit, that is fake all they are doing is giving you the allusion you have more money than you have. So if You deposited $500, and would trade same .05 of a lot per trade. You might as well deposit $500 and take .10 of a lot. It is no different than seeing $1000 account balance and $500 of it is fake.

Another way to look at it is if you have 500:1 leverage, you might as well trade with 1000:1 leverage as the other $500 is fake.

So the fact they hold you bonus back and make you earn it for real to give it to you, is exactly the right thing a good broker does. Don't be fooled by magic tricks. LQD FX is not pulling any tricks by how they grant you your bonus based on actual volume traded.