LQDFX Review

Updated: Sep 24, 2020 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Jennifer Hudson,
Nsw, Australia,
Sep 22, 2020,

Good environment

already i have experienced with so many brokers but right now comfortable with lqd, the main positive thing is lowest spreads which supports me much as scalper. but its increase sometimes at night and during news ( i have seen 2 times). have not faced any major something. customer service very fast in live. overall environment really good.

San José, Costa Rica,
Aug 31, 2020,

Worst and most annoying broker ever

I've never seen such a useless broker as this. If you open your account they ask you to provide them with proven documents of your card, your id and your proof of address. With the proven address, in my case i do pay rent, and the basic services but there was no document for me that had EXACTLY my name and the address where i live; which is why i even went to my government officials to ask if they could provide me with that information. They said that since i'm not the landlord of the property they couldn't give me the POA (proof of address) l asked the official to provide me with the tax bill of my landloard. This in order for me to create a letter from my landloard stating that i've been living there for an amount of time and proving that as well. LQDFX kept sending me emails sayin the same thing over and over " it has to be stamped and signed by a governement official, accountant etc..." i even contacted the engineer that did the evaluation of the property before my landloard acquired the property. He made me a letter of that confirmation with his company. So if you want to really waste your time and not feel supported by them go for LQDFX!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 3, 2020:
Dear pablo30633,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to read about your disappointment and even more sorry that we could not accept you as a client.

Please note that in order to verify your account, apart from a valid ID document, we require a proof of address, i.e. a document that has your name on as well as the address you registered with.

As a proof of address we accept a utility bill (electricity, water, phone, internet, etc.) or a bank statement or a letter from the bank or any official third party document (issued by government authority officer, local police department or by your bank). Unfortunately, you failed to provide us with any of the above-mentioned documents that has your name and address on. If you are not able to provide us with a document fulfilling such requirements, sadly we are not able to accept you as a client.

We do apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Somewhere, USA,
Aug 28, 2020,

LQDFX IS A SCAM

I'm an experienced trader and I've been trading for years with many different brokers. I have deep technical analysis and I consider myself an expert in price action. So I know a market maker when I see one. When you enter a trade with these con-artists, the price immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY, goes in the opposite direction. It doesn't matter where you enter, or how you enter. Price comes to a full stop and then immediately goes against you. This is the hallmark of an algorithmic based market maker. But yet, they call themselves a STP, ECN broker. It's not hard to lie when you're unregulated and tucked away in the middle of the atlantic ocean in the marshall islands. Don't be fooled by the positive reviews. Those are their own people. I'm a real trader. If you want a real ECN broker, then you have to get with one that's regulated. They charge commission with every trade, to they hunt your stop loss AND get you for commission. What a ripoff.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 1, 2020:
Dear adofo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

I must admit, we are quite astonished to read your feedback. Rest assured if your claims were true, there would have been more reviews in this regard and most likely we would have been out of business by now. This is definitely not the way we conduct our business, neither is it the business model we follow.

For such inquiries, the best plan of action would be to contact our trading department, if you are an existing client at all of course, as to receive an explanation and assistance regarding any concerns you may have. Taking into account the seriousness of your claim, it is unusual that you chose not to provide any additional details so we can identify you as a client. Furthermore, we fail to find any similar email inquiries sent to us.

Sometimes clients jump into conclusions before coming to us for an explanation, which leads to wrong interpretation of an issue, if any issue at all. Or perhaps, your trading strategy needs some further fine tuning.

Joseph emarah,
Tuas singapore, Singapore,
Aug 26, 2020,

4 star Broker

Lqd is one of the good brokers out there with decent trading conditions and fast customer service. I only give 4 stars because i must use another company for crypto trading, if lqd had crypto it would be 5 star broker. They say in the future they will have but nothing yet. Anyway, overall good broker for forex and metals

Warren mi, USA,
Aug 24, 2020,

I need help

So far I'm not liking what's going on just made live accountIm having issues with getting my refund .. they wallet address broken .. I tried to put $3k in my account and it never made it to it.. that's alot of money that just disappeared.. I keep emailing and chat run around saying my email not registered to them etc but I got screenshots of everything.. so disappointed cause I really want to use this broker
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 28, 2020:
Dear miz_ria,

Thank you for your feedback and the time you have taken to post this review.

You have emailed us regarding your failed deposit on the 24th of August, giving us no time to investigate and revert back to you, as this review was posted the very same day.

Cases related to clients' funds are always taken seriously and being dealt with on a priority basis. After your email was received, the payment service provider was contacted regarding the delay and later the funds reflected into your LQDFX Wallet.

We are sad that your first impression of our company is rated 1 star. However, as you have just started using our services, we believe that now your experience meets your requirements and that you will revise your rating.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Christchurch,
Canterbury, New Zealand,
Aug 11, 2020,

feel good

I have two accounts with lqdfx and honestly speaking no problems about trading conditions, everything is fast, they withdraw as soon as 1 hour. . Around 3 to 4 months going with them, I made already 2 withdraw and they pay me intime. Feel good.

Noman hossain,
Johor, Malaysia,
Jun 27, 2020,

Review

after passing one week in demo , i have opened a real account on lqd, with no restrictions deposit instantly done. spreads is loswer than many of the broekrs i tried before. really looking forward do work with them more.

Kazi Sajib,
Newyork, USA,
Jun 25, 2020,

Great Broker

With a diverse trading style never have I been settled down on a particular strategy. In different situations even with different problems my experience went over lqdfx well. I made a number of withdrawals with successful cash outs. All my withdrawls came as accrue to me due to their no account fees. The support they have been providing to me, hope they will retain in future.

NewYork, USA,
Jun 17, 2020,

Personal opinion

as a retail trader with different firms i have had a number of accounts over the yeras. its my own trading style. experience with lqdfx from december 2019, having withdrawan thousands 0f $$ never got major problem and the customer support representative , they charge nothing as account fees. overall comfortable trading life with them.

A. Frazier,
Jun 8, 2020,

The one thing I DO NOT like about this broker is that it pays you hardly anything on US30! I put in a .02 lot size on a buy at the price of 27352.81. I took profit at 27360.81 and received 0.80 for a profit! There is NO WAY those 8 pips should have paid me only EIGHTY CENTS! It should have been $16! NEVER AGAIN!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Dear A. Frazier,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me clarify that the tick value of certain indices may vary from broker to broker. Therefore, we would always advise doing your research to find out if the value we offer works along your strategy.

Have you contacted us to inquire the above prior to trading? We offer a 24/5 live chat service, along with other support facilities in which you can get in touch, readily available to provide any assistance, where you could have obtained the information. Being an informed trader about your broker rates would have prevented your disappointment, which led to this review.

However, on a positive note, reading that this is the only one thing you are not satisfied with, we understand that you have been satisfied with all other procedures and services offered by us.

Ruse, Bulgaria,
Jun 7, 2020,

Victim of their PAMM fund nanager

No way to exit from this trap. Find nanager plays against the investors. Asked many times to exit the copy of trades. Customer support explained to that this Is not food business practice. Simeone from then wrote me that my loss Is not enough big, and that I was with no experience in this kind of investing etc. What kind of rights they could have in stating my stop loss? And what food business practice are they following Is known only for them. Statistics for the trades is fake and they know this very well. Find manager Is clearly supporter by the broker in trading against our interests. My blog shows update with concrete facts that are based on the log files from MT4 provider by the broker and not available on the portal. Criminals. Full stop

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 11, 2020:
Dear DnIvTod,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please allow us to add some more details to your review.

First of all, let us clarify that all Fund Managers are independent clients, same as you are, using a service we provide. We neither collaborate with any of the Fund Managers nor get involved in their trading strategy.

It is necessary to mention that you agreed to the Terms and Conditions as well as the LPOA. Additionally, you were well aware of the locked withdrawals function prior to investing as it is highlighted in big red letters. The conditions were clear, and you chose to proceed. Now, you are asking us to detach your account. By doing so we would be violating the Terms with the Fund Manager, which had been accepted and agreed by you during open positions.

At any point you had the opportunity not to do so, that is not to proceed. Alternatively, you could have contacted our PAMM department to receive more information on this subject. We would have happily assisted you with making a decision.

What we did was an observation on your account when you first contacted us expressing that you are not happy with the account progress. Ups and downs in trading are a normal occurrence, as with any other type of investment. The downs at that time were very low.

In regard to your trading history, the data is correct. We have, by now, already sent your MT4 trading statement on two occasions and the figures clearly match with the figures in your Client Area. So, we are unsure how do you consider this data fake.

khalid younas,
Virginia USA, USA,
May 30, 2020,

Very professional .

from last couple of months i have been trading with lqd. still haven't any major problem , the customer service is really excellent, bonus is usable with no restrictions but sometimes the trading spreads are wide when one sessions closes before the other session oppening , but that is normal with all broker.

Michael,
USA, USA,
May 12, 2020,

Decent Broker

Decent broker to start off with but I dont recommend you stick with them , better off with a regulated broker. They like to gap allot during Asian open plus you get hit with insane spreads sometimes so they skim your profits a bit.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 18, 2020:
Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review, we appreciate your feedback.

We are sad to read that based on your short trading experience with us you are not recommending us as a long-term broker. We have a great deal of happy clients, who have been with us for years, some even since day one.

In regards to spread widening and gaps at times, kindly note that this is not something that we control as the feed comes straight from the liquidity provider. Moreover, the global crisis has a significant impact on the markets, particularly affecting the spreads on some instruments.

You could have received a detailed answer, had you contacted our trading department. Our dedicated expert agents are always there to assist our clients.

LQDFX Team wishes you all the best in your trading future and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Moriom,
May 11, 2020,

Well Experience

It hasn't been so long I joined lqdfx broker, my mentor recommended lqd to me. The documentation process was relatively quick, the backoffice and support is kind and helpful. I had several questions before I start trading so on live chat they suggested to arrange a phone call for me. Spoke to a kind gentleman who answered all my questions and helped me with funding my account, that's what I call good service. So far I am happy with the platform as well, will update about withdrawing if any issues occur.

Md Alamin ashik,
Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
May 5, 2020,

1st withdrawal complete.

First withdrwal is done successfully after joining lqdfx broker. Despite being short amount, I thought i would have to stay long for the money to get but my thought came wrong. They have done their job magnificently. However, i strongly hope they will be providing quick response about withdrwal like this in future even in case of big amount of wothdrawl. I am really satisfied with it.

KB,
Wash, DC, USA,
Apr 30, 2020,

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER

This broker has scammed me in a major way this morning. My account has been very profitable every day for over a month now. Today they closed out a trade that did not hit margin or a stop loss. They have also manipulated the candles on EURUSD H4. I sent them 6 different charts at the same time from 6 other brokers. They are all the time. The LQDFX chart was totally different. Its caused me to lose so much money with my trading method. I have emailed support with the evidence. The best evidence I gave them was a screenshot from a friend of mine using them, and the candles were SO DIFFERENT from mine. This broker has serious explaining to do. At minimum, I wish to get all my money back. This is just wrong and unethical. Stay away from LQDFX.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 4, 2020:
Dear KB,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are unaware of what manipulation you are referring to.

First of all, please note that our charts and candles are formed according to our server time, which is currently Summer time GMT+1. Brokers can have varied server times depending on the location of their server.

As of the screen shot which you claim is taken from a client of ours, unfortunately, we are unable to confirm whether this is our platform or not, as the screen shot consists of a small part of a chart, with no further details. Please ask your friend to take a full platform screen shot, as to be able to identify that it is in fact our chart and send it to us.

In regards to the trade that you mention, we assume you are referring to the same trade mentioned in your email, which was closed due to stop out. Unfortunately, the trade placed by your EA did not go in your favour, you did not have enough equity to sustain the draw-down, thus you got stopped out. Please see your account history for more details.

We are confused as to why do you consider this as manipulation.

Furthermore, charts are not being manipulated, as you describe. During that profitable month you had, the trading conditions were absolutely the same, which turned out in your favour as your EA's strategy was profitable. However, when the market went against you, you blamed the candles.

With all due respect, we are always happy to honour clients, if it's clear that there is an issue on our end. However, in your case there is no error, as explained above.

Maryland, USA,
Apr 25, 2020,

Best offshore broker I've used

Personally, I have nothing but good things to say. It did take a couple of tries to get verified, but that's no problem.

The first time I withdrew, I got my money early the next morning. Same for every other time I withdrew (except for weekends, but that is to be expected.)

The spreads aren't too bad. I've been hesitant to use any offshore broker other than FXChoice, but darn is LQDFX killing it.

The deposits have to be exact when depositing in crypto, which i think is cool because it gives you a precise number to enter into your crypto wallet. I hope that LQDFX is here for years to come, because I withdraw right to Cashapp, and I can get my profits very quickly. Don't stop serving us americans, LQDFX! I trust my money with them and will deposit something substantial next week.

Essen, Germany,
Apr 24, 2020,

Scamming. Profits will not be paid out

At the beginning of March in the turbulent market phase I achieved very high profits. Then I got an email that my account is under observation. I could neither trade nor withdraw my profits. One day later I received another mail with the information that my account is blocked and deleted. All profits (150k) were retained. On various inquiries I got only unspecific reasons. Supposedly I had done arbitrage trading. And that is simply wrong. It was scalping. The average trade duration was 2-3 minutes.
Also on further inquiries I was not given any further reasons. Also no evidence or something similar.

As soon as you make high profits with LQDFX, your account will be deleted.

So be very careful.
They are scammers.

Apr 13, 2020 - 1 Star I can only disadvise this broker. It is by far the most unreliable broker yet.

At the beginning of March 2020 I made very large profits in the turbulent market situation.
Then it became very strange.
First I got an email that my account is under observation (allegedly from their Liquidity Partner). One day later my account was deleted, and my profits (150k) were simply held back. I was only told that I had done arbitrage. Without further explanation. Also, no evidence or explanations were sent to me in response to various follow-up questions.
I had pointed out several times that with an average trade duration of 2-3 minutes, there can be no talk of arbitrage, but rather of scalping. All this was ignored. My profit was gone and my account deleted.

Therefore: Hands off this broker!

As long as you don't make high profits, everything will go well. But as soon as you have large profits, they are not paid out.

LQDFX is SCAM!!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 15, 2020 Dear piand,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Even though you have chosen to remain unidentified, we are very well aware of your case. Further to our previous email correspondence, let me add some more details to your review.

The trading strategy of your EA was evidently proven to be arbitrage, thus violating our trading Terms and Conditions. Moreover, a proof was provided to you.

Furthermore, we are quite positive it is not your first time being in such situation, as we received a confirmation from our Liquidity provider that such activity had happened previously and were well aware of arbitrage trading being taken from the same IP address. With this being said, a possible case where you were not aware that your EA's strategy is in violation, does not stand up.

In addition to the above, our LP is also aware of the arbitrage software and the provider that sells it, which is apparently on their black list.

As an STP broker, we welcome scalping and scalping is allowed, but arbitrage is not.

Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact trading@lqdfx.com

Wisconsin, USA,
Apr 21, 2020,

SCAM!! STAY AWAY

Stop and please read if you're considering This broker. I had just opened up a live account with LQDFX. My deposit method was bitcoin. I did a deposit transaction of 500$ in bitcoin, but I sent 580$ from my bitcoin wallet and forgot to change the deposit amount of 500 to 580 on Lqdfx website. Of course Lqdfx only deposited 500 and not the full 580, so I still don't know what happened to the 80. Reached out to customer support, no answers yet.
I opened three trades after my 500$ got deposited, I am using Metatrader4 platform on Mobile phone. When I placed my trades I had no issue logging on and off of my MT4 Lqdfx account, but soon after I my trades gain profit, I COULD NOT LOG IN ANYMORE TO CLOSE OR MONITOR MY TRADES! Every time I try to log into Lqdfx server on MT4 it keeps giving me a timeout error with no login success. I reached out to their live chat, we tried multiple things but nothing worked. They tried to say it's not Lqdfx fault and probably I don't have a secure internet service. BULLSHIT! I was on wifi and I can log onto my IG brokers account on MT4 perfectly fine during the same time I'm having this issue, so I know MT4 and my wifi was not the issue. Since I couldn't log in to close my trade, my account balance went to .35 cents. The next day after my account was blown, I mysteriously was able to log into Lqdfx server with no problem. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM LQDFX, they scam people like me to pay back other people they tried scamming. Believe these bad reviews, I should of before I deposited money with this broker. The only reason this broker has good reviews is because these clients are the lucky ones who haven't been scammed yet!!! STAY AWAY, Don't get scammed like me.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Dear CKVue,

Thank you for your feedback.

You have emailed us regarding your overpayment on the 20th in the evening, giving us no time to investigate and get back to you, as this review was posted the next day.

Cases related to clients' funds are always taken seriously and being dealt with on a priority basis. An agent asked for a screen shot of your overpayment so we can forward it to our payment service provider. The evidence of the overpayment was provided to us after this review was posted and you have been emailed with a refund link of your overpayment yesterday April 23.

In regard to your connection issue, please note that LQDFX is not liable for losses due to poor internet connection or for any reason outside of LQDFX's control. We as a company providing trading services, expect from our clients to ensure their devices are in good working order, as well as ensuring a stable internet connection. There is no reason for you not to be able to login at that particular time, apart from poor internet connection, taking into account you have already logged in earlier that day.

Furthermore, we checked the status of our servers at the time you reported your connection issue, and no disconnection errors or discrepancies were detected. Moreover, we have had no traders reporting a similar issue, which leads to the fact that the issue appears to be isolated. Additionally, I must point out the fact that if there is a problem with the server, the effect would not be isolated.

The strange part is that you were able to login and place the trades, but then you weren't able to login before you got stopped out. Then later, you mysteriously was able to log back into your account.

We are unable to determine what exactly caused that, as it's not to do with our server. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for losses that occurred outside of our control.

Pablo,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Apr 20, 2020,

Worst broker ever SCAM!!!!

they withdraw all the money from your account and then know nothing about it, while you are sleeping and you wake up the next day you see that all the money has been withdrawn from your account?!?! and then they say it is your own responsibility that all your money is taken from your account the biggest scam i have ever experienced !!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Dear Pablo,

Thank you for taking the time post this review.

We welcome any feedback, however, it would be more enlightening to provide us with specific information (account number/ Wallet ID) as to be able to identify you as a client and look into your claims further.

It is probably needless to mention that we do not withdraw funds from our clients' wallets while they are asleep, or at any time at all.

To conclude, since there is anonymity and lack of evidence on your part, we cannot refute your claims or accept this review as plausible.

Pentoja,
ny, USA,
Apr 18, 2020,

Good bonus experience

I have long been a trader of Forex but as a small investor it’s really tough to me to grow quick profit. However thanks to lqdfx broker because I was able to take the savor of a medium capital with the combination of my small balance and their handsome amount of bonus. I can grow quick profit because I have flexible leverage here with the broker however it’s unfair to trade with high leverage but as an opportunity-seeker I make the best use of their dedicated offering. I found their trading terms and policies are easy to maintain and that’s I enjoy trading here.

Abir khalifa,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 8, 2020,

Good going

2019 I h’ve bad experience with a few brokers and occasionally found lqd , I charged my account with 100USD to test the platform and its execution because I don’t believe in any types of bonuses. But experienced was really good , the execution as fast as it mentioned on the website, spreads are very fair as well the number of the trading instruments provided there. Support so far has been quick and helpful, I always receive a phone call when send a request at any time of the day. However I am about to fund bigger amount here.

Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 6, 2020,

Update:

Just spoke to a rep they have managed to sort things out to the best of their ability their LP gave them quite a hard time but they fought my case and managed to reach an agreement which is very fair. I really don't wish to hurt their reputation. I was just misinformed about a few things as this is a new experience but overall I'm happy.

Apr 3, 2020 - No Rating Hello,
Not sure if there was a delay or my last update has not gone through so I am leaving another review. I have since spoken to a rep from LQDFX and he has assured me that the holding of withdrawals are not from their side but from the side of the liquidity providers. They do not want to lose me as a client so they are dealing with the LP to ensure that my profits will be secured and sent to me and a rep confirmed to me that its looking positive. So I would like my last post amended to reflect this. Thank you.

Mar 30, 2020 - No Rating I have since spoken to a rep at LQDFX and I now understand that the issue with my account is from the liquidity provider and not from their end. They have assured me that they are fighting for me and things are looking to be quite positive. So I believe that my initial post was a bit too harsh and I am confident that we can reach a positive outcome.

Mar 28, 2020 - 1 Star I made around 13000 USD with a 1500 USD capital. This profit came the second Boris Johnson announced he had corona. Any experienced trader knows the impact of such events and the possible profit. I wake up the next day to an email saying my account is frozen and the LP is suspecting arbitrage trading!

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!!!!!!!! IF I PRACTICE ARBITRAGE I WOULDN'T BE ON A S***** BUDGET TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET WHILE SUFFERING FROM THIS S*** ECONOMY. I FINALLY GET A WIN AND THEY JUST TAKE IT FROM ME?

THEY ONLY WANT YOU TO LOSE. I AM SEARCHING FOR A PROPER LAWYER TO SUE THEM RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE REGISTERED. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

Meanwhile, their chat support casually says it's ok to use any EA and practice any form of trading anyone would want!

PURE SCAM!!!!

I am starting a social media campaign listing every single MANUAL trade with screenshots and comparison to other myfxbook wins others made at the same time/date

I will also post their staff saying how any trading style or EA use is acceptable. They want you to make money but they will rip it off you. AVOID BY ALL MEANS!

Accounts:
60009575 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 1500 USD
60010121 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 1530 USD
60010122 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 9146.56 USD
Bangkok, Thailand,
Mar 28, 2020,

Like the way LQDFX take care customer, Nice & Fair.

I trade with LQDFX more than year. I confirmed from my experience that 'NO Problem' for withdraw a profit if you follows the rules of this broker in trading term conditions. I had many withdraw with fast processing from them all on last year until now.

Last few day my withdrawal delay by under investigation of their LPs like others comment. I chat with support ask about how the progress and the support team respond within a day make me so apprecite and finish the withdraw.

I like the way LQDFX treat customers. I'm the one who comes to rate them 5 star. They not a SCAM, you make profit they will pay. Just don't only blame, the thing nice they do should be share too.

Mar 27, 2020,

Update on my last Review

I would like to update my first review. I did create this review prior to a final decision on my investigation. I claimed that this broker was stealing my funds prior to a final decision being given, which was inaccurate. After a series of emails back and forth from their different departments, I received a personal phone call from one of their senior employees this morning. This was over my dissatisfaction with their process and the fact that my withdrawal was being held. This senior employee did his best to explain the process to me, stating that all decisions were made by the liquidity provider and not the broker.

In this phone call I was given the results of my investigation stating that my I would be RECEIVING MY WITHDRAWAL and MY TRADING ACCOUNT WOULD BE ENABLED again.

I have not received my withdrawals yet, however I do plan on updating this review with the final outcome once It is in my account.

I do want to say that aside from my recent withdrawal problems, this broker is a solid 4.5/5. The executions are probably the fastest of any broker I have used. The spreads are excellent. The deposit process is simple. With any simple problems, the support team is very quick to reply and the live chat has been extremely helpful over the several months that I have traded with this broker.

Mar 25, 2020 - 1 Star Hello,

I have been trading with lqdfx for almost 8 months consistently. I never tried to withdraw throughout all of this time until last Thursday. (today is a Wednesday). When I initiated my withdrawal, they held my funds until today(Wednesday March 25) after I messaged that backoffice and support 3 days in a row with no reply and informed them that I would be contacting my lawyer. From Monday (march 23) to Wednesday(march 25) I had been contacting them with no updated on my withdrawals.

Note: their withdrawal time is only supposed to be 1-2 business days, however now that I try to withdraw a large sum of money ($30,000) they slow down my withdrawal with no reply.

So, after telling them I have contacted my lawyer I get automated emails from support saying that my withdrawals have been processed. After 1.5 hours later the status of my withdrawals changed on their website, then the bitcoin was finally sent/in transit.

Now, after this I had about $36,000 left in my trading account. at about 6pm London Time (note: their office closes at 3pm London time), I tried to withdraw another large amount ($32,000 )in the for of 2 withdrawals ($15,000 and $17,000).

INSTANTLY after these 2 withdrawals were placed, I received an email from the trading department stating that my account has been temporarily disabled and I am under investigation for arbitrage.

Note: If I was under investigation previously, why did they choose to send me a seemingly AUTOMATED email withholding my funds when I attempt to withdraw another large amount of money? And they sent this email after their business hours? This was clearly an AUTOMATED EMAIL set up on my account stating that if I tried to withdraw another large sum of money, the email would be sent and they would once again hold my funds, and if they decide to lie and claim "arbitrage" then they would keep the money that I was attempting to withdraw. If this was really the case, why did they let me withdraw my first $30,000 (after holding it for an extended period), but put an automatic email trigger holding my funds if I tried to withdraw more?

This is an obvious attempt to steal money from profitable traders and I intend to take legal action if my withdrawals are not processed and my account is shut down.

Here is the email they sent LITERALLY MOMENTS AFTER MY WITHDRAWAL WAS INITIATED ( during their non-business hours):

Dear Jordan,

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation.

Our Liquidity provider has red flagged your trading activity, due to potential arbitraging.

Your account has been disabled during this time and no funds can be withdrawn as they are now frozen, until they have completed and concluded the investigation, the duration time will be up to 24 hours until we are advised.