LQDFX Review

Updated: May 22, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Casey,
May 19, 2021,

great broker and great customer service but needs crypto options so 4 star

i have been using this broker for a about a year and have no complaints other than them not having a crypto option but after speaking with Jason he informed me that crypto is coming so hang tight. Im over in the US and withdraws take about 48 hours to hit my crypto wallet never had an issue and deposits are instant. highly recommended

afula, Israel,
May 12, 2021,

their bonus is a scam

i open lest month account and deposit $2600 . after a month a ask why i dont any bonus, even not $5 , something. usually i trade 5 lot a month in average. when they said to me that i will my bonus only after i will trade 520 lot , i understand its a big scam. with proper lot size management its will take at least 10 years to get there. and i risk 10% -20% of my account in every trade .most of the traders don't risk more then 5%. so the bounds cant be achievable ever!! firs i taught you can get every $5 this bonus..not with this guys / you need wait 10-20 years or risk crazy DD every month till your account blow away long before you will get this bonus. this is pure acam!!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 18, 2021:
Dear rager4,

Thank you for your feedback.

Reading your review, it is evident that you have never read the Terms and Conditions of our Bonus program, which are very transparent and straightforward. Neither after inquiring about information about the Bonus on our live chat nor before writing this review.

The Bonus value is calculated as $5 per round turn lot traded. Once you complete the volume requirement, the bonus amount is added to your trading account.

Unlike other similar promotions, our bonus amount is not added to your Balance or Equity. The bonus is set aside so you are not encouraged to overleverage your account and trade higher volume, as such bonuses cannot be lost. Ιn other words, such bonuses do not protect you against draw-downs. We have designed it this way to offer clients a safer trading environment. In this way, you are able to calculate your risk accurately.

Considering the above, we are surprised to read that you label this promotion as a 'scam'. As a trader, your trading conditions do not change. Everything remains the same, with the possibility to earn 100% of your investment by simply trading as usual.

As a matter of fact, our clients have found that accomplishing the volume requirement has been far more achievable than other promotions in the industry. The simple math states the obvious.

Please contact us directly if you need any further clarification. Our team will be happy to assist.
May 9, 2021,

Excellent broker

I stepped into lqd seeking for trust as I have large capital to invest. Even though it's an offshore broker, it has a good reputation so I decided to give them a go but started small. I spoke to one of their representative who ensured me of security and long-term relationship. Their platform is responsive to take profit, stop loss, and limit orders. It keeps me aloof from tension about opened trades. Any issues occurring, I enjoy their quick support and assistance. Will update if things continue this way

Mamun,
Kakiya, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 30, 2021,

Better then Others

Ok, here is my experience with lqdfx
Trading 1 year or so, my EA work well on this platform on their islamic account. Dont have any big problem eccept sometimes i must wait hours for my withdrawl, its not automatic. but platform is good, back office is fast when i need help with deposit but not on weekend. sometimes my deposit fail before and i need refund, but they told me to use the other option and have no problems now

What I like - the platform, my ea performs good, they have islamic account and vip islamic account, fast support (when working)
What i dont like - no live chat on weekend and for withdraw sometimes i must wait 5-6 hour
Central, midwest, USA,
Mar 28, 2021,

Reliable & Dependable with Good Customer service!

It''s been 3 years now and A pleasant experience overall! The spread for Eurusd rarely goes to 1 and usually is 0. Customer service has resolved issues without much delay and withdrawals have been less than 12 hours sometimes. I appreciate an honest Broker when options for U.S. citizens are slim for good leverage without regulation. I've had my money stolen by an unregulated broker in the past (PellucidFx) and have always been extra cautious since then!

Mark Sakil,
Mar 15, 2021,

No problem

I have been with lqdfx broker for nearly a year. During this time, I really applied all my trading tactics. Their stp execution always helped me execute a trade on time. Along with that, the flexible leverage is really advantageous to me as I have a relatively small capital, I can sometimes take high leverage to hedge.
Florida, USA,
Mar 10, 2021,

Good broker

I've had an account for over a year. I've made made deposits and withdrawals without a problem. I just finished a withdrawal and it went quick and smooth (within 2 hours I think), so I don't know about the complaints people here have with them. I did have an OTP problem, but it was because of my email, nothing to do with LQDFX and Rachel helped me quickly and professionally.
I recommend this broker.

Miami, USA,
Mar 5, 2021,

Hidden withdrawal fees or wrong BTC rate

On March 1st I requested a USD 100 withdrawal via BTC. They sent me only 0.001478 BTC (around 71 usd) which was the same amount I received on my wallet.
They insist that my wallet is charging my fees, which is not true as I got the same amount of BTC (0.001478).
In conclusion they charged my 30% fee on my USD 100 withdraw.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 12, 2021:
Dear mrxlo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Kindly note we have already responded to you in detail and we have provided you with a clear breakdown regarding your transaction and the FIAT amount you had requested to withdraw and details about the final amount in Bitcoin that you have received in your Bitcoin wallet.

We had not received a reply contesting what we had sent you, so we believe that it has been made clear to you what has been explained on the transaction breakdown.

In case you have any further queries, please email us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Kind Regards,

Mark
Official Representative
Singleton, Australia,
Jan 7, 2021,

could not verify documents which a blind man could see

seriously trying to verify documents which a blind man could see. I would not waste your time with this company or broker or whatever they want to call themselve.
I used the same documents to register at 4 other brokers but not with lqdfx...........
seriously poopy service go elsewhere
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 14, 2021:
Dear dv8duck,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me stress the fact that we are only concerned for our own KYC procedures and not for other brokers' diligence. We follow strict procedures and we will continue doing so, as this will always be for the greater good of all parties involved.

Your initially provided document was of below average quality and did not qualify for the approval of your account, hence we asked for another copy. You should perhaps be concerned about brokers that approve such documents, as they might not have proper safety measures or due diligence in place.

We always welcome such reviews related to our due diligence and safety of clients' funds, as we can demonstrate to prospective clients that we are a broker to trust.

As a conclusion, just for the record, your account has been approved perhaps before the appearance of this review, without any further delays.

Kind Regards,

Mark
Official Representative
Bern, Switzerland,
Dec 29, 2020,

Decent Broker

Good broker with high leverage and fast support. The platform and spread is okay, no crypto and stocks so 4 stars