LQDFX review: Trading Platform, Instruments. Pros and Cons for US Clients.

3.505 • 133 REVIEWS
Updated: Mar 3, 2023
LQDFX.com

5 star review by Moonglow, USA

LQDFX is a very good broker. I am trading Forex with them since August 2021 and so far so good. I have positions opened for almost 2 months and no problems with swap charges or anything. They don't cheat at all. Very honest broker...

What is LQDFX?

LQDFX is an unregulated forex broker online since 2015. LQD Limited headquarters is officially located on the Marshall Islands. LQDFX welcomes US clients providing them with higher leverage and lest restrictions than NFA regulated brokers.

LQDFX broker offers popular MT 4 platform available for PC and Mac, mobile devices as well as Web Trader.

Trading instruments include over 70 forex pairs and stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

As other brokers, LQD features proprietary educational content, and in-house technical analysis with stop loss and take profit levels.

Please read LQDFX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

2019-12-04:  LQDFX is on the CFTC's RED list.  CLICK HERE to confirm.

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
Mobile Trading: ✅ Yes
ECN: ✅ Yes

Trading Instruments

CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities

Trading Conditions

EAs/Robots: ✅ Yes
News Trading: ✅ Yes
Scalping: ✅ Yes

Managed Accounts & Social Trading

PAMM: ✅ Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire (BankTransfer/SWIFT), VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
3.505 • 133 REVIEWS

A
Angel Mendoza
Cebu, Philippines,
Oct 27, 2016,

very good

So far my three months experiance with LQDFX has been excilent. Execution wise its very quick and tight spreads on majors witch i trade mostly. i havnt made withdrawal yet, but will definately think to upgrade the rating to 5 stars if all goes good.
A
Abu bakkar
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Feb 19, 2017,

As a beginner trader I always wanted a broker with good facilities for the beginning traders and I am really impressed with lqdfx after opening a real account and depositing my first deposit. They did provide me good educational materials and trading support analysis and guidelines. Currently i am in the market for 5 months and as a novice i am making good amount of money from the market and withdrawing profit every week and most interesting thing is that i know why a trade is reacting in such a way, i know the logics now. That’s what a trader should know and i am glad i m with this broker from the beginning of my trading career. Loving the experience here.
Libia Bruto Gonzalez
Fuerteventura, Spain,
Apr 7, 2017,

more than excellent

I'm trading with this broker for months now, quite decent broker I must say. They provide great trading conditions, but most of all fast and painless withdrawals (something that made me change my previous broker). I'm quite happy with their services so far, would recommend!
W
Jul 20, 2017,

Good experience so far

I've been trading with them for about 2 months. So far so good - no problems whatsoever! They accept U.S. clients, and they have really tight spreads and fast execution speeds. I also received a call from the U.K. after signing up, making sure everything was set up and working properly on my side.

I should point out, however, that I had yet to make a withdrawal.
László
Hungary,
Aug 6, 2017,

Been few months I'm trading with this broker, I love the execution and the spreads, especially on the ECN account. Service is great, also often I receive emails regarding some updates they are doing. The Client Portal is very user friendly, the communication is superb as well, anytime I have questions I receive a call with detailed explanation. Withdrawals are fast, regardless small or big amounts. A small minus is that they do not have Hungarian support at the moment. Overall, I feel safe with this broker and I would recommend it
Y
Yousuf Ali
Dhaka , Bangladesh,
Sep 8, 2017,

As a newcomer i was looking for a great trading platform and i have chosen LQDFX . Really that was my right decision because after passing almost 3 months till now i have not faced any bigger problems. With others trading facilities i am getting security of funds from here that is really especial for me to ensure a comfortable trading life . i hope it will be continuing.
J
Australia,
Sep 27, 2017,

Withdrawal Issues

I have heard from a few trading colleagues of mine that they had issues trying to withdraw. And that the broker used stalling tactics to delay or withhold payment. It was only when they threatened to complain about it on sites like this, that they were paid. Has anybody else experienced withdrawal issues? I am somewhat reluctant to invest my money with them now.
J
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 27, 2017:
Dear jmandich,

Thank you for your review.

We do not have any complaints of this kind and are unaware of the 'trading colleagues' that you mention that have these issues.

All of our clients withdrawals are processed within 24 hours of their request (excluding weekends), no matter the payment method.

If you could contact us and provide us with the information on your trading colleagues in order for us to investigate further, it would be very much appreciated. Furthermore, we would welcome you to try our services in order to determine the rating you will be leaving.

Regards
Mark
LQDFX Official Representative
R
Roland
Reyes, USA,
Nov 2, 2017,

I am quite sceptical by nature (especially when it comes to off-shore brokers), however, a trading buddy of mine convinced me to sign up with lqdfx. Outstanding service and trading conditions – execution is fast, every trade I place is executed at precisely the quoted price and the spreads are tight. There are no restrictions on hedging and it really feels nice without these ridiculous FIFO rules. Their 100% bonus is not bad either, easy to understand and use, literally what you see is what you get. Been months now and frankly, I have nothing to complain about till now, I really hope they keep it up, we all need these kind of brokers providing trading freedom. Happy client here, 5 stars!
P
Philip
Bolton , United Kingdom,
Nov 5, 2017,

Excellent

My review is based on 6 months of trading experience with lqdfx. I did enough testing to leave this positive review. With such fast execution (‘lightning fast’ as it says on their website) they must be true ECN/STP broker, something rarely seen nowadays unfortunately. Service is very prompt and knowledgeable, dealing with queries in a fast and efficient way. I can’t really think of something negative to mention apart from their verification process… Jeez, at some point I thought they gonna ask me for a blood sample to prove who I am, I guess that’s positive rather than negative, but yes I must admit their compliance department is really strict when it comes to documentation.
Till now they have proven to me to be honest and reliable and I’m definitely staying here long-term.
Dec 28, 2017,

be aware

I'm not a native English speaker but definitely, people who I was talking to was ******.. or no brain, commonsense what so ever. ok guys think before you sign up!!!! the registered location of this compnay is Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands. did you guys google it, where is that is? do you think that little island has a power to protect your private information? when you sign up they will ask you to provide a picture of ID that was address and all other information such as driver license number and passport etc.. they are not even regulated in USA, so they can just sale your information without you knowing and you can't do anything about it if something happen because you sign up for it. ALSO sign up bonus? LOL if you have a brain please think about that BONUS supposed to mean, they said bonus up to 20K do you really think free money exists on this earth? if so why would I even go to college lol, please don't be fuled of a sweet words etc...

by the way, I was having a problem sign up teh real account since they were asking BUCH of information, photos, OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, butch of **** who doesn't speak English. I TOLD THEM I HAVE FEW PROPERTIES OWNED SO MY INFORMATION FOR BACNK, ID, AND OTHER STUFF won't MATCH BUT I CAN PROVE YOU WITH ALL COPY OF ID etc.... but they are asking same thing over and over again, I'm not sure if the workers there own two house before but I can't own 2 different back statement that has two different address and two driver license that has two different address. are they stupido? of course my bank statements addres would be the address of my first house and some of my other ID's would be on my other houses address etc... also if your trying to get discounts and tax deduction etc... your information would be all over the place. if they are having problem with it then send me a mail for both and all other house i have then I will reposde to your MAIL becasue for sure I can prove to you that I live on all of those house. Now i'm more consern of the picture of driver licence, paspot etc information that I gvie them. If I find out they used my information to do something sketchy, tsrust me, I have connection to lawmaker so I will hunt them down and make sure they all goes to jail if that would happen. and i'm not even kidding. Etheir way I i'm not gonna sign up for this sketchy broker who is not regulated by anything. PLEASE PLEASE be carefull and don't e fulled by good reviews becasue anyone can just get paid to make a fake review.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 7, 2018:
Dear lukeloo,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention as we take all concerns very seriously.

Proper identification is one of our main priorities, as we always want to ensure that our relationship with our customers is based on mutual trust and reliability. It would be irresponsible on our part not to follow the appropriate procedures to identify a person. We put safety first, although sometimes this may be inconvenient and frustrating for a client, but it's all about customers' best interests.

We do our utmost to sustain the highest level of customer support, so it would be great if you could give us feedback as to whether the problem has been resolved.

Mark