LQDFX Review

Updated: May 22, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Joe,
Jul 12, 2018,

Scam alert

If I could give a zero star I would. The 100% so called bonus deposit is a scam. Everytime you get close it all of a sudden changes the percent? Scam all the way. Burn your money is a garbage can. You will have a better chance of keeping it that way.
Dear Joe,

Thank you for your review.

I have to admit that it is not clear to me which is the problem you faced or why you are claiming that our bonus is ‘Scam all the way’. Our 100% Bonus program is very transparent, with no small prints.

You probably haven’t read the Terms & Conditions of the bonus. If this is the case, please make sure you visit our “Promotions->Bonus” page on our website, where you can find all the relevant information. Another explanation is that you got close and re-deposited, which of course increases the volume requirement; thus, the percentage changes. Definitely, there are no “sudden changes”; there is always a reason behind any change. We cannot really tell since you have not provided us with your details.

As a matter of fact, a lot of our clients are reaching the volume requirement and receive the bonus in their Wallets. We have designed this bonus to offer clients safer trading environment, so you are not encouraged to over leverage your account. In this way, you are able to calculate your risk accurately, unlike bonuses offered by other brokers.

I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for your case, so please get in touch with us so we can look into it in more detail.

Jul 17, 2018,

First, I am a US citizen and find the restrictions of US regulated brokers too restricting. The number of brokers accepting US clients is very limited. I looked into LQDFX, the spreads and commissions are about the lowest I’ve found and after checking all the reviews and not seeing anything really bad I opened a live account with them.
Everything seemed ok minimum slippage, execution speed very good, and spreads across the board were good. One thing I found disturbing though is that the indicator I use on main chart never worked properly and would sometimes just disappear for no apparent reason(I use MT4 btw) and the same indi with the same configuration works perfect on my other accounts with different broker still using MT4….odd.
I made the deposit with credit card and everything was ok, the real issue started when I made a withdrawal request, this is the email I got after @ 20 hours after withdrawal request…

We trust this email finds you well.
We are contacting you in regards to some recent issues we had regarding funds arriving to clients in a timely manner by our new Payment Service Provider, as what's most important to us is that you receive your funds as promised.

Considering the difficulties we are having in fulfilling that promise regarding our Payment Service Provider, we would like to give you the option for us to process your withdrawal as requested by Card, or we will waver our policy regarding withdrawals, to allow you to withdraw by Bitcoin or to set up a UpayCard account (https://upaycard.com/) which should take no more than 24 hours to be approved, considering that you provided the correct documents, and we will process your withdrawal via one of the 2 methods suggested which you will choose.
Please get back to us on how you wish us to proceed.

We remain at your disposal.

Kind Regards,

No tech issues with deposit but now we have an issue?? OK, I get that there will always be technical glitches, but a Payment Service Provider company that makes its money handling payments should never be down for more than a few hours so why the need to sign up for another 3rd party method???? I still have not received withdrawal or a time frame when their PSP will be back. So as of now I have zero confidence in this broker and will probably do business elsewhere.
Dear JaxRwild,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with LQDFX.

First of all, we are glad to read that you were satisfied with the execution speed, the minimum slippage, spreads and the trading conditions as a whole.

Regarding the email you have posted here, it seems that, unfortunately, you have requested a card withdrawal at the time when some clients were experiencing delays with their withdrawals. Therefore, to protect our clients and prevent further delays, we provided other withdrawal options, in order to receive your funds within the promised time frame. Most of our clients appreciated the fact that we informed them in advance of a potential delay, which was caused by a 3rd party (card payment provider). Although there is little we can do about it, we do our utmost so that our clients receive their funds.

Unfortunately, we also have no control over how long the PSP will be unavailable or when it will be back. In the meantime, we always look for better solutions to provide to our clients and keep the good customer service reputation we currently have.

We are sad to hear that you are leaving our company. However, since you were mostly satisfied with what LQDFX offers, we are looking forward to welcoming you back!

You may then leave a rating based on your experience solely with us rather than with a 3rd party provider that harmed our reputation as well.

Best Regards,

Official representative
Arjan,
Rotterdam, Netherlands,
Jul 20, 2018,

I am here to leave my 5 star review for this company. Reading all the positive reviews, there is nothing much to add to be honest, Im pretty satisfied with all the services I get so far. Support and my account manager seem to be very competent and always there to answer my questions, even sometimes outside of their working hours. A good broker to escape the upcoming ESMA rules!

Sándor,
Papa, Hungary,
Jul 22, 2018,

Happy trader

I am with this broker company for months now, it was recommended by a friend who has more experience with lqd. I cant complain at all with the services I get,waaaay better than my previous broker. Im happy and i will stay with them,thank you.

István,
Érd, Hungary,
Jul 28, 2018,

I am EU client of lqd and I have a good relationship with this company for long time now. Reading all the withdrawal issues reviews I got concerned a bit, since I have a decent amount in my account. I never had issues withdrawing my money so I requested my account manager to call me. He explained to me that this problem has something to do with a particular region and assured me I will never have difficulties withdrawing my money, which is what I wanted to hear. I believe this company and give them 5 stars based on my personal experience.

Huu. L,
Aug 10, 2018,

By far the best customer service team lead by Angelos and Natalie

OK so I do have an update after working with Angelos and Natalie within their back office and support team to resolve my withdrawal issue so far they have up keep their promise and follow through with their words even though the third-party processing company never sent me my money but the company do decided to reimburse me out of their own pocket just to assure me that it is their most important Job to keep their client happy even if it’s out of their own expense and I was told that when the third-party processing company Deposit my money I’m allowed to keep it as a complementary for the inconvenience that they put through so at this point I have to say hands-down by far this company have the best customer service team I have ever worked with in financial industry so yes I now will be fully committed as a lifelong client and thanks again to the whole LQDFX support team and especially Angeles and Natalie

Aug 13, 2018,

LQDFX withdrawal issues have made me leave the broker for good

I have had absolutely no issues with LQDFX in terms of trading, market executions, or any other facet of trading. However, my issue, and the reason I am transitioning all of my funds out of this broker, are the withdrawal woes I have experienced.

I have initiated multiple withdrawals to bitcoin, and the LQDFX website says this will take 1 business day to process, but sadly this couldn't be farther from the truth. After you submit a withdrawal to bitcoin, the funds are immediately removed from your wallet, and enter a processing limbo until the LQDFX back office approves and initiates the withdrawal. The first two times I made a withdrawal, I was contacted by a LQDFX rep who told me they were contacting me to make sure I submitted the withdrawal and "to make sure everything was alright". I appreciate the diligence, maybe the first time, but making this phone call a prerequisite for me to receive my funds in a method that takes no more than 6 hours to complete is awful.

My withdrawals, which clients using bitcoin withdrawals are told should take one business day, have taken no less than 3, and one took an entire 7 days. Why? Because of a phone call, each time, that was required by the broker to make sure "everything is okay" and alluding to why are you taking money out of us?

The goal in this whole forex trading game is to take money out. If I withdraw to bitcoin, I am submitting that I want to receive my profits in a volatile and ever changing (hourly, often drastically) cryptocurrency... so being prompt is pretty damn important. I mean hey, if you want to withdraw at a perceived low point in BTC price, why not wait until it spike up, then send you your funds so it can confirm during a potential pull back or reversal..... I'M JUST SAYING.

So, all rants aside, clean up your process for withdrawal. It is currently manipulative and your reps don't need to probe us and elongate a process that should be, and with every other broker I have ever worked with IS, lightning quick. I am STILL waiting on my final withdrawal, it is now day 3 (submitted 09-08-2018)...

Dear Tony,

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to read that you had no issues regarding trading with LQDFX.

Let me explain that the validation call is a standard procedure we follow to ensure primarily the safety of our clients, as well as our company since we are a broker dealing with clients’ finances.

I should also mention that in some cases we do contact clients to validate a deposit as we observe very strict financial procedures. Nearly all the clients we contact in this regard appreciate the diligence and agree with our policy. We do apologize if that caused you any inconvenience as it was not our intention. I am quite sure that other companies, that prioritize clients’ safety, follow the same procedures.

We do sometimes receive complaints regarding our strict policy, mainly about verification documents, deposits verification, etc.

However, I believe you would agree with me that ‘The stricter the broker is, the safer your funds are’. Nowadays, there are companies which accept any kind of documents, any deposits, putting traders’ funds at risk. This is not the business model we follow; security of funds is our priority. That is one of the many reasons we are a broker of choice for many traders.

I must say we are not happy with the fact you will no longer do business with us. However, we would like to wish you all the best with your decision and we are looking forward to welcoming you again on board with us soon.

Best Regards,

FX_Army,
Aug 17, 2018,

LQDFX maniulates orders. Be careful! Stay Away!

Beware of LQDFX. Broker manipulation at it's finest. I initially deposited a small account to test their fairness and business model. Was EXTREMELY disappointed. I set pending orders on low spread pairs. My pending buy and sell limits were not triggered (on winning trades) despite price passing way over 160 micro pips from the point of entry. This was not during big news events or hours where spread widens due to lower volume or sessions closes. I sent emails with screenshots of the orders and order numbers and am awaiting replies to see what their excuse is going to be. I have several colleagues who had the same issue, with take profit lines not being triggered, as well as pending entries. They have since closed accounts with this brokerage, as will I. I read good reviews so decided to give them a fair try with a small deposit. And found out the hard way that they are scammers. This broker manipulates spread heavily (not news as slippage happens and is normal) as well as manipulates order fills. STAY AWAY! This site has been excellent in reading honest reviews from real users, and I hope to be able to spare someone else the disappointment of this broker. Be careful.
Dear FX_Army,

Thank you for your feedback.

I would like to politely disagree with your statements. As far as I am concerned, we barely have any negative feedback on our platform performance, spreads, execution, etc. Having that in mind, your review seems unusual and misleading, especially the manipulating spreads part.

LQDFX offers a quality, fair trading environment. There is no dealing desk manipulation, no requotes and no conflict of interest.

We value feedback on the positives and the negatives (if just). However, we consider that jumping to conclusions is the easiest form of complaint, without just knowledge of the fact. We have just completed a very difficult upgrade and, yes, we have some issues that we are trying hard to solve.

If you have not yet received a reply to your email, as you have stated, this has absolutely nothing to do with ignoring you, but probably with the fact that there are 100s of queries every day regarding such upgrade. We are doing our utmost to reply to our clients and satisfy all their requests.

We are a devoted broker with a good reputation in terms of honouring our clients. In case there is a rare issue on our side, as the complex upgrade mentioned above, our loyal clients trust us and can be sure that we offer them excellent trading conditions.

FHFX,
Aug 20, 2018,

LQDFX "Upgrades" their Servers and "Downgrades" their Clients

I really hate to do this and I had no intention of writing this review because I thought after months and months of searching I had finally found a good honest and trustworthy broker. I've been with LQDFX for about the last 8 months and everything started out great, but I am just sooo mad and dissapointed by the fact that in the last 2 weeks the truth comes out and the complete opposite turns out to be true and this broker has become absolute garbage! Their supposed "server upgrades" were just released and I was forced to upgrade as it said my account was invalid using their previous version of MT4. So thats all good and I had no problems changing over. I do however have a major problem in how they have the nerve to call this an upgrade when in fact it is a total downgrade! Sure they've added some new pairs and got rid of some others but the major thing is before the "downgrade" they had an amazing trading setup with their Gold accounts providing both excellent spreads of around 0.8 - 1.4 with absolutely no commissions! Then as soon as I finished downloading and opening the new MT4 server I see spreads of anywhere from 2.7 - 4.0 and higher on the exact same pairs and it sickened me! Of course they know I'm right so they refuse to respond to any of my emails or to even bother explaining themselves as to why they did this. I probably won't even get a reply here. Totally crooked, greedy and disgusting business practices! You can see how the negative reviews are starting to pour in and for good reason! Also their debit/credit deposits are not working either, no surprise there. I just made my final withdrawal and did not even receive an email confirmation so I'm praying there is no problems getting my money back. Please please do not sign up with these creeps and instead search for a better broker!
Dear FHFX,

Thank you for your review.

I believe that being our client for 8 months, you have already realized that we are a loyal, quality and devoted broker caring about its clients and the trading conditions provided. What makes you think that we will not continue being that same broker as before?

Please understand that we have just upgraded our platform and integrated new liquidity providers. We are working constantly and hard on fine-tuning the platform and, in the meantime, we are working with our liquidity providers to tighten the spreads. We are trying to do our best to bring you a great trading environment even better than that you are used to.

We would greatly appreciate a little more patience and understanding of the difficulties involved in the project, which requires a lot of challenging work and complex arrangements. If it were not for a a better end result, then we would not make these changes.

I don’t think we deserve those comments and accusations after being your broker for 8 months, during which you had absolutely no issues with us. With all due respect, it seems a bit unfair .

We do value our clients and always take into consideration their needs and constructive criticism. Please let us fully finalize the entire process and then let’s discuss any flaws.

Trader,
USA, USA,
Aug 21, 2018,

Make you lose your money at 5pm

Scam broker. They look good but they are not. If you don't wanna loss your money at 5pm USA time, run away from them.
Dear Trader,

Thank you for your review.

As a serious and quality broker we consider each review as an important feedback from our clients, regardless whether it is positive or negative. In this way we are able to improve, which is what we are striving for every day.

However, I must point out that your review is not really clear in regard to why you believe we are a ‘scam broker’ and rate us with 1 star. We would appreciate a bit more clarity on your negative experience with LQDFX so we can look into it and come to a solution.

Having in mind that there are quite few international time zones and as you are not providing further detail, it is difficult to understand to which time you are referring. Please get in touch with us in order to discuss further your concerns.

We are looking forward to speaking to you soon.