LQDFX Review

Updated: May 22, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

LQDFX is a forex broker. LQD FX offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. LQDFX.com offers over 70 forex currency pairs, indices, commodites, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

A. Frazier,
Jun 8, 2020,

The one thing I DO NOT like about this broker is that it pays you hardly anything on US30! I put in a .02 lot size on a buy at the price of 27352.81. I took profit at 27360.81 and received 0.80 for a profit! There is NO WAY those 8 pips should have paid me only EIGHTY CENTS! It should have been $16! NEVER AGAIN!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Dear A. Frazier,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me clarify that the tick value of certain indices may vary from broker to broker. Therefore, we would always advise doing your research to find out if the value we offer works along your strategy.

Have you contacted us to inquire the above prior to trading? We offer a 24/5 live chat service, along with other support facilities in which you can get in touch, readily available to provide any assistance, where you could have obtained the information. Being an informed trader about your broker rates would have prevented your disappointment, which led to this review.

However, on a positive note, reading that this is the only one thing you are not satisfied with, we understand that you have been satisfied with all other procedures and services offered by us.

South Africa,
Jun 4, 2019,

I WANTED TO CHECK HOW LONG DO THEY TAKE TO PROCESS WITHDRAWAL.CANT BELIEVE I JUST DONATED $20 TO THIS BROKER AS THEY DO NOT WANT TO REFUND ME MY MONEY BACK.

SCAM (repeated 44 more times)
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 13, 2019:
Dear AndiZ33,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

As much as we want to investigate your case and find out what may have happened, unfortunately, we are unable to do so as you have chosen not to provide us with any details.

Providing details would be helpful to immediately look into the matter, which might have been simply a misunderstanding. It would also be fair as knowing more info would give us a chance to defend our company.

However, we are unaware of any similar case. I can assure you that LQDFX does not hold clients' funds on purpose as we have a good reputation to maintain. If your accusations were true, we would have been out of business long time ago.

Please provide us with your account number, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

New York, New York, USA,
Jan 2, 2019,

Stop loss got hit even though price was 15-20 pips away on demo

I've given the info of the trades and my log in #, yet no response as to why 2 of my stop losses got hit 15-20 pips away from price.

Good thing it was only a demo. I will open a demo with another account. I doubt I'll get back with LQDFX. I'll keep the 2 star rating, but if I do not get an explanation, I'll drop it to 1 star.

Shame. LQDFX had potential at first, I tought it was going to be that one broker for me.

Dec 11, 2018 - 2 Stars My LQDFX login is 1123045387. The order # for NZDUSD is 89529209 and the order # for NZDCAD is 89531321. PLEASE do explain why both of these orders got hit when price was 16 - 24 pips away from the stop loss.

Nov 29, 2018 - 2 Stars I don't know why my stop loss got hit when the wick was about 20 pips away from the stop loss on NZDCAD and 22 pips away on NZDUSD on demo.

/Users/SL/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 6.00.09 PM.png

/Users/SL/Desktop/Screen Shot 2018-11-29 at 5.59.53 PM.png

At first, I was going to give it 1 star. But since this happened on demo and not live, I gave it 2 stars.

But 1 star is accurate as part of the 1 star description is "Possible unethical behavior".

I'm not writing this out of anger, because I didn't lose actual money. I'm writing this with the hopes of getting an explanation and to help others avoid possible scams from this broker - LDQFX.

Again, I'm not sure why this happened but it doesn't look right. Even if the spreads were widened, price was 20-22 pips away from the stop loss, and it got hit... How much were the spreads widened?!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Dec 7, 2018 Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

As much as we want to investigate your case and look into the issue you are stating in your review, unfortunately, we are unable to do so due to the lack of information provided regarding your complaint.

Please provide us with more information, so we can first identify you as a client and then take the necessary steps in order to investigate your claim.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 3, 2019:
Dear Client,

Thank you for your reply.

It seems that you have experienced slippage, which unfortunately no broker has control over, it is just the nature of the market during volatility. If however, there is irregularity that is over and above what we can consider an acceptable market condition, then we would always honor the client.

Unfortunately, we are unable to please everyone; however, we will always honor what is deemed. Customer satisfaction and professional support has and will always be our number one priority.

LQDFX SUCKS,
Jun 22, 2018,

These people are SCAMMERS!!!! STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER THEY CLAIM 3rd PARTY difficulties this is all a LIE to waste your time, SCam brokers do this all the time to keep your funds and trade themselves, contact support team and they cannot help, they have no dedicated phone LINE, AGAIN they are SCAMMERS playing the waiting game so they can steal funds STAY AWAYYY , they only return money to those who fight for their money and that will BE ME, IF they do not fix this within the next 24-72 me and my partners will be INITIATING CHARGEBACKS ON ALL DEPOSITS TO SHOW THEM STRENGTH IS IN NUMBERS AND PLAYING WITH PEOPLES MONEY IS NOT A JOKE. THIS BROKER WILL BE SHUTDOWN IN NO TIME WITH THE CHARGEBACKS THEY WILL RECEIVE IF ME AND MY PARTNERS DO NOT RECEIVE OUR FUNDS WITHIN THE NEXT 2-3 BUSINESS DAYS FROM TODAYS POSTING ....

LQDFX CONSIDER THIS A WARNING

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 3, 2018:

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Please, let us first apologize for this inconvenience. However, we would like to kindly disagree with your statements.

If LQDFX was a scam broker and withheld money on purpose, there would also be complaints regarding other withdrawal methods, but there are not. The temporary technical issues which caused delays in processing certain withdrawals were encountered by the card payment provider and, therefore, affect only our traders using this withdrawal method and, specifically, the US ones. Therefore, it is obviously a 3rd party tech issue, which is, however, frustrating for LQDFX as it is for you. All of our clients apart from US never ever experienced a withdrawal issue.

There are other withdrawal options which you may use instead: Bitcoin, UPayCard and Wire Transfer. We have never had any complaint about these withdrawal methods, all clients receive their funds in a timely manner.

Our customer support team is always there to help. LQDFX provides phone, live chat and email support 24/5. Since you have not provided us with your Wallet or Account number, we cannot be more specific about the lack of support you are invoking.

It is not in our interest you not receiving your funds on time, but one thing is for sure – they are on their way to your account.

US, USA,
Sep 28, 2019,

Great company

Learning FX as of the last year andstarted with a small account. I was doing well with small micro lots, but ended up over leveraging a trade and lost a decent portion of my account and I decided to withdraw my money (not because of LQDFX) to go to the drawing board.

I recommend LQDFX and will be back once I learn better money management. Withdrawals and deposit via bitcoin have been very easy and quick, overall I did not experience much slippage and highly recommend them as a broker. I will be back once I feel I have better grip on trading/management.

Pentoja,
ny, USA,
Apr 18, 2020,

Good bonus experience

I have long been a trader of Forex but as a small investor it’s really tough to me to grow quick profit. However thanks to lqdfx broker because I was able to take the savor of a medium capital with the combination of my small balance and their handsome amount of bonus. I can grow quick profit because I have flexible leverage here with the broker however it’s unfair to trade with high leverage but as an opportunity-seeker I make the best use of their dedicated offering. I found their trading terms and policies are easy to maintain and that’s I enjoy trading here.

bahawalpur, Pakistan,
Mar 19, 2020,

Greatest Off shore Broker , One of the most reliable

these are the reason this broker is the most favorite broker of Mine
1. Their Fair pricing on chart, Almost No Slippages (no other broker i saw this quality has)
2. One the most Fast execution , my Scalping EA is most successful only with this great broker
3. customer support is very responsive , always on time
4. quick withdrawals...
their Demo accounts same conditions exactly to real accounts...i recommend this broker to every trader. i am now after weeks switching to Real accounts...one of the Best broker...

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 26, 2020:
Dear Hassan Shahzad,

Thank you very much for your kind words.

We greatly appreciate the fact that you took the time to share your feedback with us and the community.

We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Essen, Germany,
Apr 24, 2020,

Scamming. Profits will not be paid out

At the beginning of March in the turbulent market phase I achieved very high profits. Then I got an email that my account is under observation. I could neither trade nor withdraw my profits. One day later I received another mail with the information that my account is blocked and deleted. All profits (150k) were retained. On various inquiries I got only unspecific reasons. Supposedly I had done arbitrage trading. And that is simply wrong. It was scalping. The average trade duration was 2-3 minutes.
Also on further inquiries I was not given any further reasons. Also no evidence or something similar.

As soon as you make high profits with LQDFX, your account will be deleted.

So be very careful.
They are scammers.

Apr 13, 2020 - 1 Star I can only disadvise this broker. It is by far the most unreliable broker yet.

At the beginning of March 2020 I made very large profits in the turbulent market situation.
Then it became very strange.
First I got an email that my account is under observation (allegedly from their Liquidity Partner). One day later my account was deleted, and my profits (150k) were simply held back. I was only told that I had done arbitrage. Without further explanation. Also, no evidence or explanations were sent to me in response to various follow-up questions.
I had pointed out several times that with an average trade duration of 2-3 minutes, there can be no talk of arbitrage, but rather of scalping. All this was ignored. My profit was gone and my account deleted.

Therefore: Hands off this broker!

As long as you don't make high profits, everything will go well. But as soon as you have large profits, they are not paid out.

LQDFX is SCAM!!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 15, 2020 Dear piand,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Even though you have chosen to remain unidentified, we are very well aware of your case. Further to our previous email correspondence, let me add some more details to your review.

The trading strategy of your EA was evidently proven to be arbitrage, thus violating our trading Terms and Conditions. Moreover, a proof was provided to you.

Furthermore, we are quite positive it is not your first time being in such situation, as we received a confirmation from our Liquidity provider that such activity had happened previously and were well aware of arbitrage trading being taken from the same IP address. With this being said, a possible case where you were not aware that your EA's strategy is in violation, does not stand up.

In addition to the above, our LP is also aware of the arbitrage software and the provider that sells it, which is apparently on their black list.

As an STP broker, we welcome scalping and scalping is allowed, but arbitrage is not.

Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact trading@lqdfx.com

Jimps,
Sep 5, 2018,

Can lqdfx be sued for stealing/scamming.
They refuse to give me my money back. Always giving an excuse.
How can we bring a group lawsuit against lqdfx.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 11, 2018:
Dear Jimps,

Thank you for your review.

We are well aware of your case and we have already been in touch with you in this regard. We have kindly asked you on several occasions to provide us with your recent bank statement in order to confirm that you have not received your withdrawal.

This is a standard procedure when someone claims that his/her funds have not been received. However, as long as you refuse to provide us with the requested document, the funds could not be credited in your wallet.

There are other clients who had previously experienced the same issue. When they provided us with the document, we immediately credited their funds in their Wallet.

In any case, it is unfair to claim that we refuse to give you your money back as long as you refuse to provide us with the proper documentation. Sending us the required bank statement is an easier and painless solution rather than getting lawyers involved.

We are looking forward to receiving the required document soon.

manny,
usa, USA,
Jul 27, 2019,

slippage

lqdfx has not done anything to fix there slippage I had trades before where price would come very close to my stop loss and take me out without touching it and I had trades where price would barely touch my take profit but will not close and reverse and take me out I would really appreciate it if lqdfx can fix this it makes this broker look to greedy
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 1, 2019:
Dear manny,

Thank you for your review.

It is well known that a broker cannot fully control slippage, due to the nature of the markets. No broker is able to offer zero slippage. Therefore, we are unaware how this is connected to a broker’s greed as you mention, in our regards.

Have you contacted our trading department directly to investigate your claim? It could have been a case of market volatility where often the slippage can be unavoidable. It could also relate to the type of position you entered, thus the price you exit - Bid or Ask, considering the spread.

I would suggest contacting our trading department directly providing more information so we can examine your case and assist you accordingly.

Feb 3, 2020,

Tried to take deposit

I originally liked broker because of website set up but looks can be deceiving I sent my deposit and it was almost a day and I kept getting the run around and one agent said my deposit is going to my account and there is nothing they can do long story short don’t trust these people I will post emails they tried to steal my $2000 deposit
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 12, 2020:
Dear alexanderthemack,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

As much as we want to find out what made you think that LQDFX will steal your $2000 deposit, we are unable to do so as you chose to remain unidentified. We would be glad if you could provide us with information (your account number or Wallet ID) to identify you as a client as we take very seriously any complaints of missing funds.

Since we are unable to match your review with a client's case I presume it was a misunderstanding, as this reported issue is neither in our best interest nor how we conduct our business.

Jason,
Daniels, USA,
Jun 28, 2018,

RUN!!!!! ITS A SCAM

I haven't even started with them and I can spot a SCAM! I lost thousands of dollars when PellucidFX did the same thing.

They told me the 3rd party deposit system was down and they could take no investments. I tried calling the number and it just rang and rang (my guess, to someone's cell phone.) If it was any sort of decent business it would at least have a answering machine.... nope. FIRST SIGN OF SCAM!

The "live chat" is the same person everytime which means its probably a contract live agent from India somewhere who is told to give everyone the same response which is "please email backoffice@lqdfx.com" when anyone asks a question.

He kindly told me I could wire transfer money. AS IF! I'll never see the stuff again. Don't even try it folks. Spot a SCAM! RRRRUUUUNNNNNNNNNN!!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jul 3, 2018:
Dear Jason,

Thank you for bringing your concerns to our attention, because in that way we can clarify some of your statements and reassure you that LQDFX is the most loyal, quality and devoted broker.

First of all, we are sorry to hear that you had a previous bad experience with another broker which is reportedly an unreliable broker. However, it is not fair to be compared to other brokers who turned out to be scam brokers.

It is true that currently the card payment system is down for a maintenance. That is why, one of our representatives informed you that you cannot use this method. However, there are other payment options which you may use instead: Bitcoin, UPayCard and Wire Transfer. We have never had any complaint about these payment methods.

Regarding our support team, of which we are proud, we may clarify the following:
It is first of all not based in India, if you called and nobody picked up, probably all agents were busy at that time. But, as you have already mentioned you finally got in contact with one of our representatives who gave you the option to wire transfer money.

Regarding the Live Chat, the system automatically takes you back to the same agent you spoke before as he/she is aware of your inquiry/issue. The concept is to support every trader as soon as possible so it would be useless to contact a different person each time.

If LQDFX was a scam broker and withheld money on purpose, there would be complaints regarding other payment methods. Although the problem lies in the card payment system and we have only so much control over this, we’ll do our best to find the most effective solution.

We make great effort to maintain the highest level of customer support, so it is important for us to deal with any frustrating situation.

Jan 10, 2019,

Lqdfx is claiming slippage. It’s very unethical!! There’s slippage on the stop loss side., but not on the take profit. All my take profits are the exact number or less than the actual take profit. All my stop losses vary. Never less. Always more. Sometimes way more. You really want me to go through all of the trades and start noting for u guys which ones specific. That’s bull shit. Someone needs to infastgate so that someone on the legal side can look through all the trades.. NOT JUST MINE!!

Jan 3, 2019 - 1 Star Maybe 6 months or 7 months ago I complained about the stop loss take profit. The take profit side will always be the exact number or less, never more. On the stop loss side. It will always go through, and close more of a loss than the actual
Number. This happens a lot with news candles. I said “Seems like something fishy going on” they replied back to me. There’s nothing going on that’s fishy. They blame it on some bullshit. Ok moving forward. I left it alone. I started trading again. By the way I have all the emails for this.
New Year’s Eve I had abtrade open. When the market opened back up again it opens 20 PIPS HIGHER THAN MY RAKE PROFIT. they only gave me credit for my take profit number. WHICH IS BULL S***!!! Reason I say that is because today the same thing happens on the other side. Candle spiked went through my stop loss and my loss was greater than it should be. I AM SO MAD RIGHT NOW!! I’ve been with lqd for over 2 years. I know I’m not the best trader and I’ve lost quite a bit. I know the forex market is difficult. This company makes money on the spread and how over else. So is there a reason that they need to swindle me out of any more money than I have already lost? THIS IS SEXED UP!! How long has this been going For. I feel like getting on a plain and hurting people over where ever the fuck it is they are. This shit that has been happening to me, has brought me to a lever of unprofessionalism. I never curse. I never really get mad, BUT THIS POO. Makes me believe I’ve been getting jerked for years now. I’ve lost close to 10,000. It is what it is if it had been fair. I’ve caught them now. I have pictures of that 2 specific trades I’m taking about. All the rest. I couldn’t even tell u how many times this had happened.
Please get back to me.
THEYRE DEF SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!! FOR SURE!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 3, 2019 Dear Client,

Thank you for your review.

We are sad to read that the impression you have from us is negative, especially since you have been a long standing client of ours for the last 2 years. I am sure you would agree that being with us for this time, has also provided you with a good trading environment, as we believe you wouldn’t have traded with us for so long, if that was not the case.

Please contact us directly by email with your account number and all the information, screen shots, etc., that can help us investigate your claims. We will be more than happy to look into that.

Warren mi, USA,
Aug 24, 2020,

I need help

So far I'm not liking what's going on just made live accountIm having issues with getting my refund .. they wallet address broken .. I tried to put $3k in my account and it never made it to it.. that's alot of money that just disappeared.. I keep emailing and chat run around saying my email not registered to them etc but I got screenshots of everything.. so disappointed cause I really want to use this broker
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 28, 2020:
Dear miz_ria,

Thank you for your feedback and the time you have taken to post this review.

You have emailed us regarding your failed deposit on the 24th of August, giving us no time to investigate and revert back to you, as this review was posted the very same day.

Cases related to clients' funds are always taken seriously and being dealt with on a priority basis. After your email was received, the payment service provider was contacted regarding the delay and later the funds reflected into your LQDFX Wallet.

We are sad that your first impression of our company is rated 1 star. However, as you have just started using our services, we believe that now your experience meets your requirements and that you will revise your rating.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

New Jersey, USA,
Mar 3, 2020,

Very Questionable broker

I deposited $500 via VLOAD. After a week of trading I noticed the amount per pip was lower than other brokers. Today I traded US30 and was up 747 pips. (.01 lot). The amount I cashed out was less than $5.00. A colleague of mine has a different broker and cashed out around $74. I decided not to stay with this broker. I requested my money via VLOAD. They are not allowing this and actually they have the cost of the transfer greater than what I have in my account. BEWARE OF THIS BROKER.. I put in a request but haven't heard from them yet.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 11, 2020:
Dear reggieqb,

Thank you for your feedback.

We have tried to identify you in our system or at least find a case similar to your claim. However, we failed to do so due to lack of information provided.

Let me clarify that the tick value of certain indices may vary from broker to broker. Therefore, we would always advise doing your research as to be clear if the value we offer works along your strategy.

Have you contacted us to inquire the above prior to trading? We offer a 24/5 live chat service, along with other support methods, readily available to provide help, where you could have obtained the information. Being an informed trader would have prevented your disappointment and this unnecessary 1 star review.

As much as we appreciate reviews good or bad as they help us to improve our business, we do feel that this review shows lack of basic understanding of your broker rates, resulting in nothing but tarnishing our reputation, simply because we offer different services than your colleague’s broker.

Napoli, Italy,
Oct 18, 2019,

Impossible to withdraw

I think my experience would help many people before they make the same mistake I've made. When I deposited my money I did it with a prepaid card (mastercard) which they accept without any advice. But when the card expired and I bought a new one from the same bank...LQDFX said I should prove that both card were issued by the same account and related with the same bank account.
Problem is... a prepaid card is not a credit card, so it isn't related to a bank account that's why they call it "prepaid crd" because you have to refill manually with money from any bank account you have.
My bank manager said he can only give me documents, contracts and statements to prove I'm the owner of both cards and the new one is issued by the same institute.
None of these documents solve the problem and customer service still repeat that if I'll have to make a withdraw it will go on my old card (which doesn't exist anymore).
I also asked for a wire transfer but it's a process unavailable for them (whaat!???)
Maybe they don't understand the difference between a simple prepaid card and a credit card linked to a bank account. They don't accept the new card as my new method of payment with them. So I can't withdraw my money and that's all.
Maybe they have to alert their customers before accepting prepaid cards.
So beware of LQDFX and they customer service, they repeat the same words and ask you to do the same procedure without listening what you are really talking about.
They gave me no solutions to this problem and I''ve practically lost my money I presume.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 31, 2019:
Dear rebooting84,

Thank you for your review.

As our back-office department has already explained to you via email, card withdrawals always take priority as per the company’s Terms & Conditions by which the clients agree to abide before opening an account with LQDFX.

Since your deposits were made with a card that is no longer valid, our Compliance department requires a confirmation letter from the bank stating this fact.

As you have informed us, your bank was unable to provide you with this letter, therefore we asked for a confirmation via email, as to be able to allow you to withdraw by another method.

Under no circumstances does LQDFX holds any client’s funds or refuses to process a withdrawal. However, sometimes it requires some additional documentation, due to the very strict anti-money laundering procedures followed to ensure the client’s security of funds.

We believe that everything has been explained to you thoroughly during your last communication with our Back-office department and the issue has already been resolved.

Adelaide, Australia,
Feb 5, 2020,

Bad service

This platform has a disgusting service, You can't withdrawal your money
I will not reccomand LQDFX
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 12, 2020:
Dear Danbar,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are unable to investigate your case due to lack of any kind of identification provided, such as trading account number or wallet ID number.

We would appreciate if you could please be more specific in regards to the bad service you received directly from LQDFX so we can address it accordingly.

In any case I must stress the fact that we never hold clients' withdrawals. Further, all withdrawals are processed within 1 business day.

United States,
Mar 28, 2018,

They are confused on accounts

I have tried 2 times this week to open up a corp account with this broker. I have
an LLC, which only has Articles Of Organization. I am the LLC with a single member. This is different from and "actual" Corporation. They keep asking me for the documents of a Corporation! This makes me wonder if they are making other errors on accounts for other customers?

Dear Erica,

We have many company LLC accounts that have provided what we ask or the equivalent.

Please provide the following in order to proceed with you account:

Certificate of Registered Shareholders: A document at least stating
Memorandum
Certificate of Incorporation: Company Certificate

Without the above we will not be able to approve your account.

Melis Deniz
Agent | LQDFX
+44 203 598 8261 | www.lqdfx.com

As of now, I guess they will deny my account because they say I don't have the correct documents, when really I do, and they just don't understand the difference between the 2 entities registration documents. I even asked them to google the difference. An LLC does NOT have what they are asking for.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 7, 2018:
Dear Erica,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We appreciate you giving us an opportunity to correct the problem. Proper identification is one of our main priorities, as we always want to ensure that our relationship with our customers is based on mutual trust and reliability. Furthermore, we would like to be certain that we always follow the appropriate procedures in order to offer the highest level of customer support.

As the problem has already been resolved and your account is active, it would be great if you could share your positive experience with other traders.

Thank you for trading with us!

FX_Army,
Aug 17, 2018,

LQDFX maniulates orders. Be careful! Stay Away!

Beware of LQDFX. Broker manipulation at it's finest. I initially deposited a small account to test their fairness and business model. Was EXTREMELY disappointed. I set pending orders on low spread pairs. My pending buy and sell limits were not triggered (on winning trades) despite price passing way over 160 micro pips from the point of entry. This was not during big news events or hours where spread widens due to lower volume or sessions closes. I sent emails with screenshots of the orders and order numbers and am awaiting replies to see what their excuse is going to be. I have several colleagues who had the same issue, with take profit lines not being triggered, as well as pending entries. They have since closed accounts with this brokerage, as will I. I read good reviews so decided to give them a fair try with a small deposit. And found out the hard way that they are scammers. This broker manipulates spread heavily (not news as slippage happens and is normal) as well as manipulates order fills. STAY AWAY! This site has been excellent in reading honest reviews from real users, and I hope to be able to spare someone else the disappointment of this broker. Be careful.
Dear FX_Army,

Thank you for your feedback.

I would like to politely disagree with your statements. As far as I am concerned, we barely have any negative feedback on our platform performance, spreads, execution, etc. Having that in mind, your review seems unusual and misleading, especially the manipulating spreads part.

LQDFX offers a quality, fair trading environment. There is no dealing desk manipulation, no requotes and no conflict of interest.

We value feedback on the positives and the negatives (if just). However, we consider that jumping to conclusions is the easiest form of complaint, without just knowledge of the fact. We have just completed a very difficult upgrade and, yes, we have some issues that we are trying hard to solve.

If you have not yet received a reply to your email, as you have stated, this has absolutely nothing to do with ignoring you, but probably with the fact that there are 100s of queries every day regarding such upgrade. We are doing our utmost to reply to our clients and satisfy all their requests.

We are a devoted broker with a good reputation in terms of honouring our clients. In case there is a rare issue on our side, as the complex upgrade mentioned above, our loyal clients trust us and can be sure that we offer them excellent trading conditions.

Wisconsin, USA,
Apr 21, 2020,

SCAM!! STAY AWAY

Stop and please read if you're considering This broker. I had just opened up a live account with LQDFX. My deposit method was bitcoin. I did a deposit transaction of 500$ in bitcoin, but I sent 580$ from my bitcoin wallet and forgot to change the deposit amount of 500 to 580 on Lqdfx website. Of course Lqdfx only deposited 500 and not the full 580, so I still don't know what happened to the 80. Reached out to customer support, no answers yet.
I opened three trades after my 500$ got deposited, I am using Metatrader4 platform on Mobile phone. When I placed my trades I had no issue logging on and off of my MT4 Lqdfx account, but soon after I my trades gain profit, I COULD NOT LOG IN ANYMORE TO CLOSE OR MONITOR MY TRADES! Every time I try to log into Lqdfx server on MT4 it keeps giving me a timeout error with no login success. I reached out to their live chat, we tried multiple things but nothing worked. They tried to say it's not Lqdfx fault and probably I don't have a secure internet service. BULLSHIT! I was on wifi and I can log onto my IG brokers account on MT4 perfectly fine during the same time I'm having this issue, so I know MT4 and my wifi was not the issue. Since I couldn't log in to close my trade, my account balance went to .35 cents. The next day after my account was blown, I mysteriously was able to log into Lqdfx server with no problem. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM LQDFX, they scam people like me to pay back other people they tried scamming. Believe these bad reviews, I should of before I deposited money with this broker. The only reason this broker has good reviews is because these clients are the lucky ones who haven't been scammed yet!!! STAY AWAY, Don't get scammed like me.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Dear CKVue,

Thank you for your feedback.

You have emailed us regarding your overpayment on the 20th in the evening, giving us no time to investigate and get back to you, as this review was posted the next day.

Cases related to clients' funds are always taken seriously and being dealt with on a priority basis. An agent asked for a screen shot of your overpayment so we can forward it to our payment service provider. The evidence of the overpayment was provided to us after this review was posted and you have been emailed with a refund link of your overpayment yesterday April 23.

In regard to your connection issue, please note that LQDFX is not liable for losses due to poor internet connection or for any reason outside of LQDFX's control. We as a company providing trading services, expect from our clients to ensure their devices are in good working order, as well as ensuring a stable internet connection. There is no reason for you not to be able to login at that particular time, apart from poor internet connection, taking into account you have already logged in earlier that day.

Furthermore, we checked the status of our servers at the time you reported your connection issue, and no disconnection errors or discrepancies were detected. Moreover, we have had no traders reporting a similar issue, which leads to the fact that the issue appears to be isolated. Additionally, I must point out the fact that if there is a problem with the server, the effect would not be isolated.

The strange part is that you were able to login and place the trades, but then you weren't able to login before you got stopped out. Then later, you mysteriously was able to log back into your account.

We are unable to determine what exactly caused that, as it's not to do with our server. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for losses that occurred outside of our control.

KB,
Wash, DC, USA,
Apr 30, 2020,

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER

This broker has scammed me in a major way this morning. My account has been very profitable every day for over a month now. Today they closed out a trade that did not hit margin or a stop loss. They have also manipulated the candles on EURUSD H4. I sent them 6 different charts at the same time from 6 other brokers. They are all the time. The LQDFX chart was totally different. Its caused me to lose so much money with my trading method. I have emailed support with the evidence. The best evidence I gave them was a screenshot from a friend of mine using them, and the candles were SO DIFFERENT from mine. This broker has serious explaining to do. At minimum, I wish to get all my money back. This is just wrong and unethical. Stay away from LQDFX.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 4, 2020:
Dear KB,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are unaware of what manipulation you are referring to.

First of all, please note that our charts and candles are formed according to our server time, which is currently Summer time GMT+1. Brokers can have varied server times depending on the location of their server.

As of the screen shot which you claim is taken from a client of ours, unfortunately, we are unable to confirm whether this is our platform or not, as the screen shot consists of a small part of a chart, with no further details. Please ask your friend to take a full platform screen shot, as to be able to identify that it is in fact our chart and send it to us.

In regards to the trade that you mention, we assume you are referring to the same trade mentioned in your email, which was closed due to stop out. Unfortunately, the trade placed by your EA did not go in your favour, you did not have enough equity to sustain the draw-down, thus you got stopped out. Please see your account history for more details.

We are confused as to why do you consider this as manipulation.

Furthermore, charts are not being manipulated, as you describe. During that profitable month you had, the trading conditions were absolutely the same, which turned out in your favour as your EA's strategy was profitable. However, when the market went against you, you blamed the candles.

With all due respect, we are always happy to honour clients, if it's clear that there is an issue on our end. However, in your case there is no error, as explained above.

Singleton, Australia,
Jan 7, 2021,

could not verify documents which a blind man could see

seriously trying to verify documents which a blind man could see. I would not waste your time with this company or broker or whatever they want to call themselve.
I used the same documents to register at 4 other brokers but not with lqdfx...........
seriously poopy service go elsewhere
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 14, 2021:
Dear dv8duck,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me stress the fact that we are only concerned for our own KYC procedures and not for other brokers' diligence. We follow strict procedures and we will continue doing so, as this will always be for the greater good of all parties involved.

Your initially provided document was of below average quality and did not qualify for the approval of your account, hence we asked for another copy. You should perhaps be concerned about brokers that approve such documents, as they might not have proper safety measures or due diligence in place.

We always welcome such reviews related to our due diligence and safety of clients' funds, as we can demonstrate to prospective clients that we are a broker to trust.

As a conclusion, just for the record, your account has been approved perhaps before the appearance of this review, without any further delays.

Los Angeles, USA,
Jul 12, 2018,

S C A M !

O stars for this. They are scam! They won't return my money. Guys. please do not use this! They said 10 days but it's almost a month and they've been sending the same ridiculous excuse. Do not buy this! First as a broker, their payment gateway should be their number 1 priority!

SCAM SCAM SCAM. Use a different broker.
Dear Anthea,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Probably you are referring to a delayed Credit Card withdrawal as we have never encountered any issues with other withdrawal methods. As you and other FPA readers may know, those delays were caused by a 3rd party; it was a card payment provider’s tech issue over which we had no power.

Let me mention that the provision of high-level customer service is and will always be our top priority. Therefore, in order to prevent further delays, we offer our clients other withdrawal options, so they can receive their funds in a timely manner. The email sent from the LQDFX team, mentioned in JaxRwild’ s post above, is a proof of that. For the clients who we had already processed their withdrawals by card and they have been delayed, we credit the same amount to their Wallets as complimentary and let them withdraw by another method.

Most likely we followed the same procedure for your case as well. Since you have not provided us with further detail, I cannot be certain. In any event, if you have not received the refund in your Wallet yet, please contact us at your earliest convenience to resolve the matter.

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Joe,
Jul 12, 2018,

Scam alert

If I could give a zero star I would. The 100% so called bonus deposit is a scam. Everytime you get close it all of a sudden changes the percent? Scam all the way. Burn your money is a garbage can. You will have a better chance of keeping it that way.
Dear Joe,

Thank you for your review.

I have to admit that it is not clear to me which is the problem you faced or why you are claiming that our bonus is ‘Scam all the way’. Our 100% Bonus program is very transparent, with no small prints.

You probably haven’t read the Terms & Conditions of the bonus. If this is the case, please make sure you visit our “Promotions->Bonus” page on our website, where you can find all the relevant information. Another explanation is that you got close and re-deposited, which of course increases the volume requirement; thus, the percentage changes. Definitely, there are no “sudden changes”; there is always a reason behind any change. We cannot really tell since you have not provided us with your details.

As a matter of fact, a lot of our clients are reaching the volume requirement and receive the bonus in their Wallets. We have designed this bonus to offer clients safer trading environment, so you are not encouraged to over leverage your account. In this way, you are able to calculate your risk accurately, unlike bonuses offered by other brokers.

I am sure there is a reasonable explanation for your case, so please get in touch with us so we can look into it in more detail.

Bismarck, USA,
Oct 6, 2020,

Worst broker

LQDFx is not a good broker. I have traded forex for years and was sure of the trade I placed. When I place a buy order they will reverse it to sell, when I will place a sell order they reverse it to a buy order. I Checked on TradingView and other two brokers and found that LQDfx was just bent on wiping my account which they actually did.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 14, 2020:
Dear Oluchi667,

Thank you for your review.

We are always happy to receive any kind of feedback, but this review somehow makes absolutely no sense. Unfortunately, this is another very tiresome, unjustified review, that offers no substance or any productivity to the reader or to LQD.

We cannot be certain what exactly the case is, as you chose not to provide any account details. However, it seems like a confusion with the orders you placed from your end.

In addition, it is worth to mention that the MT4 platform is unable to reverse orders on its own accord, which is a preposterous assumption.

In any case, if you need any assistance or you would like us to look into your trades, please feel free to contact us directly. Our team will be more than happy to assist.

Dec 28, 2017,

be aware

I'm not a native English speaker but definitely, people who I was talking to was ******.. or no brain, commonsense what so ever. ok guys think before you sign up!!!! the registered location of this compnay is Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands. did you guys google it, where is that is? do you think that little island has a power to protect your private information? when you sign up they will ask you to provide a picture of ID that was address and all other information such as driver license number and passport etc.. they are not even regulated in USA, so they can just sale your information without you knowing and you can't do anything about it if something happen because you sign up for it. ALSO sign up bonus? LOL if you have a brain please think about that BONUS supposed to mean, they said bonus up to 20K do you really think free money exists on this earth? if so why would I even go to college lol, please don't be fuled of a sweet words etc...

by the way, I was having a problem sign up teh real account since they were asking BUCH of information, photos, OVER AND OVER AND OVER again, butch of **** who doesn't speak English. I TOLD THEM I HAVE FEW PROPERTIES OWNED SO MY INFORMATION FOR BACNK, ID, AND OTHER STUFF won't MATCH BUT I CAN PROVE YOU WITH ALL COPY OF ID etc.... but they are asking same thing over and over again, I'm not sure if the workers there own two house before but I can't own 2 different back statement that has two different address and two driver license that has two different address. are they stupido? of course my bank statements addres would be the address of my first house and some of my other ID's would be on my other houses address etc... also if your trying to get discounts and tax deduction etc... your information would be all over the place. if they are having problem with it then send me a mail for both and all other house i have then I will reposde to your MAIL becasue for sure I can prove to you that I live on all of those house. Now i'm more consern of the picture of driver licence, paspot etc information that I gvie them. If I find out they used my information to do something sketchy, tsrust me, I have connection to lawmaker so I will hunt them down and make sure they all goes to jail if that would happen. and i'm not even kidding. Etheir way I i'm not gonna sign up for this sketchy broker who is not regulated by anything. PLEASE PLEASE be carefull and don't e fulled by good reviews becasue anyone can just get paid to make a fake review.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 7, 2018:
Dear lukeloo,

Thank you for bringing your concern to our attention as we take all concerns very seriously.

Proper identification is one of our main priorities, as we always want to ensure that our relationship with our customers is based on mutual trust and reliability. It would be irresponsible on our part not to follow the appropriate procedures to identify a person. We put safety first, although sometimes this may be inconvenient and frustrating for a client, but it's all about customers' best interests.

We do our utmost to sustain the highest level of customer support, so it would be great if you could give us feedback as to whether the problem has been resolved.

new york, USA,
Nov 7, 2020,

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!
I registered for this broker after using the demo account for over a month! I submitted every valid documentation they asked me for to prove your residence and your identification. After one failed attempt my residence was verified via a bank statement I submitted. I subitted my United States drivers license. My license is a restricted Use license and they would not accept my license as proof of identity. When I received an email from LQDFX they stated that because my license was a restricted use license that they could not accept my valid drivers license as proof of my identity. Why does it matter tht my United States license is restricted? This is my license!!! This is the ID and license I use everyday to drive and prove my identity. I only have one official ID. In the United States you cannot have a State isssued ID and drivers license at the same time. I f you have a drivers license you cannot be issued a state ID and vise versa. I have my drivers licensce over 25 years and they won't accept it, The only other option I have to provemy identity is a passport. I do not fly and I do not own a passport!! This is absurd they will not accept my valid USA drivers llicense whcih is also my Everyday Identification !!!! Im givig them all valid documents and they dont accept my license. This is crazy! I have all the required documents and my documents are in current status!!! No expirations and date issued!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Nov 11, 2020:
Dear kcdopwell,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have looked into your case and we totally understand your disappointment! Non-acceptance of your document was a clerical error made on our part.

Following our strict account opening procedures, your document was overlooked as this compliance procedure applies to clients falling under a different geographical location. We do apologize for the oversight, but be rest assured, we do pride ourselves on strict procedures as they are in place to protect all parties involved.

We have responsibilities to our clients as well as to ourselves as a company, we hope you understand that.

We have already taken the proper measures to prevent this from happening again and our back-office department has already contacted you with further information with regards to your account.

Please accept our apologies once again. We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

FHFX,
Aug 20, 2018,

LQDFX "Upgrades" their Servers and "Downgrades" their Clients

I really hate to do this and I had no intention of writing this review because I thought after months and months of searching I had finally found a good honest and trustworthy broker. I've been with LQDFX for about the last 8 months and everything started out great, but I am just sooo mad and dissapointed by the fact that in the last 2 weeks the truth comes out and the complete opposite turns out to be true and this broker has become absolute garbage! Their supposed "server upgrades" were just released and I was forced to upgrade as it said my account was invalid using their previous version of MT4. So thats all good and I had no problems changing over. I do however have a major problem in how they have the nerve to call this an upgrade when in fact it is a total downgrade! Sure they've added some new pairs and got rid of some others but the major thing is before the "downgrade" they had an amazing trading setup with their Gold accounts providing both excellent spreads of around 0.8 - 1.4 with absolutely no commissions! Then as soon as I finished downloading and opening the new MT4 server I see spreads of anywhere from 2.7 - 4.0 and higher on the exact same pairs and it sickened me! Of course they know I'm right so they refuse to respond to any of my emails or to even bother explaining themselves as to why they did this. I probably won't even get a reply here. Totally crooked, greedy and disgusting business practices! You can see how the negative reviews are starting to pour in and for good reason! Also their debit/credit deposits are not working either, no surprise there. I just made my final withdrawal and did not even receive an email confirmation so I'm praying there is no problems getting my money back. Please please do not sign up with these creeps and instead search for a better broker!
Dear FHFX,

Thank you for your review.

I believe that being our client for 8 months, you have already realized that we are a loyal, quality and devoted broker caring about its clients and the trading conditions provided. What makes you think that we will not continue being that same broker as before?

Please understand that we have just upgraded our platform and integrated new liquidity providers. We are working constantly and hard on fine-tuning the platform and, in the meantime, we are working with our liquidity providers to tighten the spreads. We are trying to do our best to bring you a great trading environment even better than that you are used to.

We would greatly appreciate a little more patience and understanding of the difficulties involved in the project, which requires a lot of challenging work and complex arrangements. If it were not for a a better end result, then we would not make these changes.

I don’t think we deserve those comments and accusations after being your broker for 8 months, during which you had absolutely no issues with us. With all due respect, it seems a bit unfair .

We do value our clients and always take into consideration their needs and constructive criticism. Please let us fully finalize the entire process and then let’s discuss any flaws.

Veronica,
Jan 21, 2019,

LQDFX loses customer's money

Back in October, I asked to transfer my money from my LQDFX account back into my bank account. My money never reached my bank account. The people at LQDFX have lost my money and can't trace it. It's been months. All they do is send me emails saying they tried to look for it at whatever bank they sent it to and for my bank to try to track it. My bank can't find something that someone else lost, and neither is it their responsibility. I don't trust LQDFX anymore. They are not helpful and incredibly untrustworthy.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 6, 2019:
Dear Veronica,

Thank you for your feedback!

We are well aware of your case, so please allow me to politely disagree with your statement and let me add some more details to your review.

I must point out that we take very seriously any complaints of missing funds and we do our best to rectify them.

Following all the correspondence that our back-office team has had with you and the bank, all available documents were provided to you so your bank can track the funds. We provided you with the SWIFT Copy of the transaction and an MT103 document, which is used to track wires. However, it seems that was still not enough documentation for your bank to track your funds. We then requested a trace on your wire, after which it turned out that the routing number provided on your request was incorrect, which caused the delay.

I would like to bring your attention to the fact that it is the clients’ responsibility to provide the correct banking details when requesting a bank wire withdrawal, as failing to do so will result in funds being sent somewhere else. However, I am confident that our team is doing its best to assist you on receiving your funds directly as well as following up on a daily basis with our bank.

As per our last correspondence we have suggested that we could cover the expenses in order to request for an amendment on the wire details, as to change the wrong routing number that you have provided us with, to the correct one as for the correspondent bank to release the funds directly.

We will be emailing you again very soon with the bank updates regarding on this matter.

It would be great if you could review your feedback as our support to you is more than evident and it is quite unfair to hold us responsible for this error or being untrustworthy and unhelpful.

Frank,
Feb 21, 2019,

Stay away from this company

They started with Zero Swamp long and short when we originally signed up, than in the middle of a trade they change their rules and nailed us with over a $5000 swamp and then took away our instruments
Then they jacked their spreads up and leave nothing left to trade but what they want you to trade

I try to withdrawal my money via BTC and they shorted me $10,000 and it took over a week when I clearly placed the order and it was supposed to only take 24 hours
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 28, 2019:

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are fully aware of your case and I would like to kindly disagree with your statements as they appear to be absolutely astonishing, untrue and most of all misleading.

We provided you with clear proof that we had sent the requested amount from our side and then we asked you to kindly send us a screen-shot of the amount you had received, so we can look into the case. However, that reply never came.

We believe if one claims he/she hasn’t received the whole requested amount, as a matter of urgency, before jumping to conclusions, he/she should at least provide evidence so we can investigate. Given the fact that last week we provided you with the proof of the transaction and you have never replied to the email providing us with the screen-shot of the amount you had received, we assumed that you must have realized that you probably had made a mistake.

We are confident that this is the case, therefore, we kindly ask you to amend your review, so that it reflects the truth.

We had also explained to you the reason for the delay, which was due to our due-diligence, in respect to our clients and the security of their funds.

Regarding the changes on our trading instruments you mentioned, as you are aware, we had changed Liquidity providers last August. We had sent numerous emails informing our clients that trading conditions for some instruments will be subject to changes, including the instrument in question which will no longer be available. Traders had ample time to close those particular trades before the updates took place.

We do value our clients and always take into consideration their needs and constructive criticism but the truth must be told without distortion.

afula, Israel,
May 12, 2021,

their bonus is a scam

i open lest month account and deposit $2600 . after a month a ask why i dont any bonus, even not $5 , something. usually i trade 5 lot a month in average. when they said to me that i will my bonus only after i will trade 520 lot , i understand its a big scam. with proper lot size management its will take at least 10 years to get there. and i risk 10% -20% of my account in every trade .most of the traders don't risk more then 5%. so the bounds cant be achievable ever!! firs i taught you can get every $5 this bonus..not with this guys / you need wait 10-20 years or risk crazy DD every month till your account blow away long before you will get this bonus. this is pure acam!!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 18, 2021:
Dear rager4,

Thank you for your feedback.

Reading your review, it is evident that you have never read the Terms and Conditions of our Bonus program, which are very transparent and straightforward. Neither after inquiring about information about the Bonus on our live chat nor before writing this review.

The Bonus value is calculated as $5 per round turn lot traded. Once you complete the volume requirement, the bonus amount is added to your trading account.

Unlike other similar promotions, our bonus amount is not added to your Balance or Equity. The bonus is set aside so you are not encouraged to overleverage your account and trade higher volume, as such bonuses cannot be lost. Ιn other words, such bonuses do not protect you against draw-downs. We have designed it this way to offer clients a safer trading environment. In this way, you are able to calculate your risk accurately.

Considering the above, we are surprised to read that you label this promotion as a 'scam'. As a trader, your trading conditions do not change. Everything remains the same, with the possibility to earn 100% of your investment by simply trading as usual.

As a matter of fact, our clients have found that accomplishing the volume requirement has been far more achievable than other promotions in the industry. The simple math states the obvious.

Please contact us directly if you need any further clarification. Our team will be happy to assist.
India, India,
Feb 22, 2020,

Very bad Broker

I had been trading with them for the past 3 months and their spreads and order execution is very bad. I had joined as a affiliate and earned by referring many customers, finally they did not even pay me the commission as a affiliate. Beware of this scammers.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Feb 25, 2020:
Dear riya2015,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

It would be more enlightening to provide us with specific information (account number/ Wallet ID) to identify you as a client and properly investigate your case.

We would like to be able to provide you with a comprehensive reply as we value our partnerships and we offer a market leading affiliate program.

Further, we pride ourselves on the fast and accurate execution and tight spreads, on which we generally receive very positive feedback.

Withholding money is definitely not our policy.

To conclude, since there is anonymity and lack of evidence on your part, we cannot refute your claims.

David,
Canada, Canada,
Jun 12, 2018,

Scam

Scam!
They took my money and will not return it!
When asked about it they talk about technical difficulties with 3rd party.
Don’t get scammed by an offshore company with no security!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 20, 2018:
Dear David,

I understand your frustration! Nonetheless, we would like to kindly disagree with those statements as they are misleading.

First of all, LQDFX is not a scam broker. We have a good reputation among the trading community and we always do our best to improve and be the broker of choice for every trader.

We never withhold traders’ money on purpose. All withdrawals are processed by LQDFX within 1-2 business days. Then an extra time frame is required for the payment service provider to add the funds back to the trader’s account.

Let me say that the card payment provider recently encountered some temporary technical issues which caused delays in processing certain withdrawals and, probably, your case is one of those. Since you have not provided us with your Wallet or Account number, we cannot be more specific.

However, we have been informed that all funds have now been initiated without issue, so most likely you have already received your funds, or you will, anytime soon.

Trader,
Aug 21, 2018,

Make you lose your money at 5pm

Scam broker. They look good but they are not. If you don't wanna loss your money at 5pm USA time, run away from them.
Dear Trader,

Thank you for your review.

As a serious and quality broker we consider each review as an important feedback from our clients, regardless whether it is positive or negative. In this way we are able to improve, which is what we are striving for every day.

However, I must point out that your review is not really clear in regard to why you believe we are a ‘scam broker’ and rate us with 1 star. We would appreciate a bit more clarity on your negative experience with LQDFX so we can look into it and come to a solution.

Having in mind that there are quite few international time zones and as you are not providing further detail, it is difficult to understand to which time you are referring. Please get in touch with us in order to discuss further your concerns.

We are looking forward to speaking to you soon.

San José, Costa Rica,
Aug 31, 2020,

Worst and most annoying broker ever

I've never seen such a useless broker as this. If you open your account they ask you to provide them with proven documents of your card, your id and your proof of address. With the proven address, in my case i do pay rent, and the basic services but there was no document for me that had EXACTLY my name and the address where i live; which is why i even went to my government officials to ask if they could provide me with that information. They said that since i'm not the landlord of the property they couldn't give me the POA (proof of address) l asked the official to provide me with the tax bill of my landloard. This in order for me to create a letter from my landloard stating that i've been living there for an amount of time and proving that as well. LQDFX kept sending me emails sayin the same thing over and over " it has to be stamped and signed by a governement official, accountant etc..." i even contacted the engineer that did the evaluation of the property before my landloard acquired the property. He made me a letter of that confirmation with his company. So if you want to really waste your time and not feel supported by them go for LQDFX!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 3, 2020:
Dear pablo30633,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to read about your disappointment and even more sorry that we could not accept you as a client.

Please note that in order to verify your account, apart from a valid ID document, we require a proof of address, i.e. a document that has your name on as well as the address you registered with.

As a proof of address we accept a utility bill (electricity, water, phone, internet, etc.) or a bank statement or a letter from the bank or any official third party document (issued by government authority officer, local police department or by your bank). Unfortunately, you failed to provide us with any of the above-mentioned documents that has your name and address on. If you are not able to provide us with a document fulfilling such requirements, sadly we are not able to accept you as a client.

We do apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Mar 25, 2020,

They took my money and earned profits. UNRELIABLE

I have been trading on their platform for several months and have been losing in the first few. Recently, I have been putting in good trades using short term analysis that I learned from my mentor and was able to get in good profits in the previous week due to volatile markets. Then, I receive an email that my account has been red flagged due to potential arbitraging yet I wasn't even aware of what that was and how it is possible in this age. They then proceeded to close my account, erasing ALL my profits from previous days. This company is only interested in LOSSES and will TAKE YOUR FAIRLY EARNED PROFITS.
Jul 17, 2018,

First, I am a US citizen and find the restrictions of US regulated brokers too restricting. The number of brokers accepting US clients is very limited. I looked into LQDFX, the spreads and commissions are about the lowest I’ve found and after checking all the reviews and not seeing anything really bad I opened a live account with them.
Everything seemed ok minimum slippage, execution speed very good, and spreads across the board were good. One thing I found disturbing though is that the indicator I use on main chart never worked properly and would sometimes just disappear for no apparent reason(I use MT4 btw) and the same indi with the same configuration works perfect on my other accounts with different broker still using MT4….odd.
I made the deposit with credit card and everything was ok, the real issue started when I made a withdrawal request, this is the email I got after @ 20 hours after withdrawal request…

We trust this email finds you well.
We are contacting you in regards to some recent issues we had regarding funds arriving to clients in a timely manner by our new Payment Service Provider, as what's most important to us is that you receive your funds as promised.

Considering the difficulties we are having in fulfilling that promise regarding our Payment Service Provider, we would like to give you the option for us to process your withdrawal as requested by Card, or we will waver our policy regarding withdrawals, to allow you to withdraw by Bitcoin or to set up a UpayCard account (https://upaycard.com/) which should take no more than 24 hours to be approved, considering that you provided the correct documents, and we will process your withdrawal via one of the 2 methods suggested which you will choose.
Please get back to us on how you wish us to proceed.

We remain at your disposal.

Kind Regards,

No tech issues with deposit but now we have an issue?? OK, I get that there will always be technical glitches, but a Payment Service Provider company that makes its money handling payments should never be down for more than a few hours so why the need to sign up for another 3rd party method???? I still have not received withdrawal or a time frame when their PSP will be back. So as of now I have zero confidence in this broker and will probably do business elsewhere.
Dear JaxRwild,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with LQDFX.

First of all, we are glad to read that you were satisfied with the execution speed, the minimum slippage, spreads and the trading conditions as a whole.

Regarding the email you have posted here, it seems that, unfortunately, you have requested a card withdrawal at the time when some clients were experiencing delays with their withdrawals. Therefore, to protect our clients and prevent further delays, we provided other withdrawal options, in order to receive your funds within the promised time frame. Most of our clients appreciated the fact that we informed them in advance of a potential delay, which was caused by a 3rd party (card payment provider). Although there is little we can do about it, we do our utmost so that our clients receive their funds.

Unfortunately, we also have no control over how long the PSP will be unavailable or when it will be back. In the meantime, we always look for better solutions to provide to our clients and keep the good customer service reputation we currently have.

We are sad to hear that you are leaving our company. However, since you were mostly satisfied with what LQDFX offers, we are looking forward to welcoming you back!

You may then leave a rating based on your experience solely with us rather than with a 3rd party provider that harmed our reputation as well.

Official representative
UPSET CLIENT,
Oct 10, 2018,

Let me start off by saying this Broker is A SCAM BROKER... If you are a trader in profit be careful this broker will try its best to wipe you out... Several times the market price stops while the market is OPEN!!! WOWW manipulation at its finest not to mention price stops and no movement for about 20-50 minutes until you call them and notify them.... BEST PART IS you can close your trade even though the market price is lower/higher from the point that they stop the price... WOW STAY FAR AWAYYYY
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 25, 2018:

Thank you for your review.

As much as we want to investigate your case and help you with the issue you are stating in your review, unfortunately, we are unable to do so as you have chosen not to provide us with any details regarding your complaint.

As a result, we cannot look into this in more detail in order to provide the appropriate solution and, in any case, to clarify the issue.

Somewhere, USA,
Aug 28, 2020,

LQDFX IS A SCAM

I'm an experienced trader and I've been trading for years with many different brokers. I have deep technical analysis and I consider myself an expert in price action. So I know a market maker when I see one. When you enter a trade with these con-artists, the price immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY, goes in the opposite direction. It doesn't matter where you enter, or how you enter. Price comes to a full stop and then immediately goes against you. This is the hallmark of an algorithmic based market maker. But yet, they call themselves a STP, ECN broker. It's not hard to lie when you're unregulated and tucked away in the middle of the atlantic ocean in the marshall islands. Don't be fooled by the positive reviews. Those are their own people. I'm a real trader. If you want a real ECN broker, then you have to get with one that's regulated. They charge commission with every trade, to they hunt your stop loss AND get you for commission. What a ripoff.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 1, 2020:
Dear adofo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

I must admit, we are quite astonished to read your feedback. Rest assured if your claims were true, there would have been more reviews in this regard and most likely we would have been out of business by now. This is definitely not the way we conduct our business, neither is it the business model we follow.

For such inquiries, the best plan of action would be to contact our trading department, if you are an existing client at all of course, as to receive an explanation and assistance regarding any concerns you may have. Taking into account the seriousness of your claim, it is unusual that you chose not to provide any additional details so we can identify you as a client. Furthermore, we fail to find any similar email inquiries sent to us.

Sometimes clients jump into conclusions before coming to us for an explanation, which leads to wrong interpretation of an issue, if any issue at all. Or perhaps, your trading strategy needs some further fine tuning.

None one your business, USA,
Jan 17, 2020,

They accused me of ARBITRAGE Trading!! Took my $$

I am an aggressive trader! When I see a good setup I go in on it with large lot sizes and multiple trades. So one day I did exactly that and found myself in profit of over 30k in less that an hour. I get an email from Lqdfx telling me that their liquidity provider contacted them a stated that I wasn't "trading in good faith" and to stop whatever i was doing or they will flag my account for fraudulent behavior. Well after several emails back and forth while my trades were still profiting they closed my account. They claimed to have done an *investigation* of some sort that concluded into me "Arbitrage Trading* and somehow cheating the system. I was very ne two trading then and didn't even know what Arbitrage trading was....they gave me the 16k that I was trading with but refused to pay me the profits of over 20k that I made with my trades. THEY PICK AND CHOOSE WHAT THEY WILL PAY OUT AND TO WHOM. IF YOU ARE A VERY GOOD TRADER CHOOSE ANOTHER BROKER CAUSE LQDFX IS TRASH!!! I GOT THE EMAILS TO PROVE IT. They want you to lose your money, they dont want good traders who actually know what they're doing!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 24, 2020:
Dear Visionary_Trader86,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Unfortunately, we are unable to look into your claim as you have chosen not to provide us with any details.

Pablo,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Apr 20, 2020,

Worst broker ever SCAM!!!!

they withdraw all the money from your account and then know nothing about it, while you are sleeping and you wake up the next day you see that all the money has been withdrawn from your account?!?! and then they say it is your own responsibility that all your money is taken from your account the biggest scam i have ever experienced !!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Dear Pablo,

Thank you for taking the time post this review.

We welcome any feedback, however, it would be more enlightening to provide us with specific information (account number/ Wallet ID) as to be able to identify you as a client and look into your claims further.

It is probably needless to mention that we do not withdraw funds from our clients' wallets while they are asleep, or at any time at all.

To conclude, since there is anonymity and lack of evidence on your part, we cannot refute your claims or accept this review as plausible.

Ruse, Bulgaria,
Jun 7, 2020,

Victim of their PAMM fund nanager

No way to exit from this trap. Find nanager plays against the investors. Asked many times to exit the copy of trades. Customer support explained to that this Is not food business practice. Simeone from then wrote me that my loss Is not enough big, and that I was with no experience in this kind of investing etc. What kind of rights they could have in stating my stop loss? And what food business practice are they following Is known only for them. Statistics for the trades is fake and they know this very well. Find manager Is clearly supporter by the broker in trading against our interests. My blog shows update with concrete facts that are based on the log files from MT4 provider by the broker and not available on the portal. Criminals. Full stop

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 11, 2020:
Dear DnIvTod,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please allow us to add some more details to your review.

First of all, let us clarify that all Fund Managers are independent clients, same as you are, using a service we provide. We neither collaborate with any of the Fund Managers nor get involved in their trading strategy.

It is necessary to mention that you agreed to the Terms and Conditions as well as the LPOA. Additionally, you were well aware of the locked withdrawals function prior to investing as it is highlighted in big red letters. The conditions were clear, and you chose to proceed. Now, you are asking us to detach your account. By doing so we would be violating the Terms with the Fund Manager, which had been accepted and agreed by you during open positions.

At any point you had the opportunity not to do so, that is not to proceed. Alternatively, you could have contacted our PAMM department to receive more information on this subject. We would have happily assisted you with making a decision.

What we did was an observation on your account when you first contacted us expressing that you are not happy with the account progress. Ups and downs in trading are a normal occurrence, as with any other type of investment. The downs at that time were very low.

In regard to your trading history, the data is correct. We have, by now, already sent your MT4 trading statement on two occasions and the figures clearly match with the figures in your Client Area. So, we are unsure how do you consider this data fake.

Toni,
UK, United Kingdom,
Oct 22, 2018,

AVOID

they have taken card payment ( on a card used before to deposit and withdraw) and AFTER processing the payment asked my for all sorts of documentation which is physically not possible to provide.

40 mins talking to a bot - no resolution, avoid at all costs!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 25, 2018:
Dear Toni,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Please, let me explain that we require such documents due to the strict Anti-money Laundering Policy we follow. Moreover, these documents are also required by our card payment carrier, which is regulated by FCA.

As a financial company dealing with clients’ finances we take this procedure very seriously as it is crucial for the protection of the clients’ identity as well as the protection of the company from any potential fraud. We must take extra care and carry out strict due-diligence for the greater good of all LQDFX clients. The security of funds is our number one priority.

The documents requested are simple, back and front copies of your credit card (with certain digits as well as the CVV code covered) and either a bank statement related to the card or a screen shot of the transaction. I must also mention that once this process is complete, you do not have to submit this information again for depositing additional funds using the same card.

The reason you were previously able to deposit and withdraw using this card without providing such documents is because those are required only after a certain total amount in deposits is reached.

If you feel safe with a broker that does not follow any financial procedures and does not request additional documents either, thus putting your funds and identity information at risk, then LQDFX might not be the broker you are looking for.

It is broadly recognized that brokers who do not follow any of the aforementioned procedures should be avoided. The stricter the broker is, the safer your funds are!

David,
Usa, USA,
Sep 14, 2018,

I trippled my account and they banned me

Im very sorry to write this but after being with Lqd for a month and trippling my profit I was one morning hit with an “arbitrage trader” email(i will post the email) and my account was removed and deleted. I know the risks involved with an offshore but I thought these guys were decent judging by the reviews here which could be fake now that I think of it. I knew things were fishy when I tried making my first withdrawals they called me and said “we had issues where a clients child got on his pc and made withdrawals so we are making sure you indeed made this withdrawal” lmao ?? Basically them saying “Please keep your money here” Apparently I’m not the only one that got this call ..

Im from US and thought a little leverage would be fun to test out but if you plan on making profits and withdrawing I wish you good luck, dont say you werent warned. Also the only reliable method to deposit/withdraw was bitcoin where you are paying fees so be mindful of that as well, their credit card system isn’t allowed to operate hence why its always down. Once again the guys and girls at lqdfx Evan, Victoria are very nice people but something shady is brewing with their superiors... I encourage others who were mugged to step forward its not embarrassing to speak the truth. Its very sad I had a life emergency(wife cancer) to attend and needed those funds. May god bless you all i hope my review can shine some light on LqdFx. Overall a good company but they will kick you out once you’re making serious profits.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 18, 2018:
Dear David,

Thank you for your review.

Unfortunately, we are not aware of anyone with this name that coincides with your story, could you please provide us with your account number?

We are looking forward to hearing from you soon.

Miami, USA,
Mar 5, 2021,

Hidden withdrawal fees or wrong BTC rate

On March 1st I requested a USD 100 withdrawal via BTC. They sent me only 0.001478 BTC (around 71 usd) which was the same amount I received on my wallet.
They insist that my wallet is charging my fees, which is not true as I got the same amount of BTC (0.001478).
In conclusion they charged my 30% fee on my USD 100 withdraw.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 12, 2021:
Dear mrxlo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Kindly note we have already responded to you in detail and we have provided you with a clear breakdown regarding your transaction and the FIAT amount you had requested to withdraw and details about the final amount in Bitcoin that you have received in your Bitcoin wallet.

We had not received a reply contesting what we had sent you, so we believe that it has been made clear to you what has been explained on the transaction breakdown.

In case you have any further queries, please email us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Florida, USA,
Oct 18, 2020,

You'll notice this when spikes occur just on your platform alone

This notification was after they took almost 20 thausand dollars from my account that I was trading with a lot free margin left plus greats positions on all my trades , they You'll notice this when spikes occur just on your platform alone and no other charting tool has those. Sometimes, it is unintentional and a glitch from your broker and you stand to be reinstated, however many times it is intentional and you might fall the victim of an unscrupulous forex broker. For those who sit on their computer to monitor their trades, it is frustrating to find such rapid price moves. I don’t think was unintentional but the damage it’s done and I don’t want others traders loss their money for unscrupulous forex broker . It’s not only this , what about Stop loss hunters ? Stop loss hunting is one of the ways they use to do that. They have some special robots or hire and train some employees who monitor the clients trades. When a client takes a short position and sets a stop loss and the market goes against the position and becomes so close to the stop loss, the robot or the stop loss hunter employee increases the spread manually to help the price hit the stop loss sooner. It’s easy to find out if your dealing with an honest broker or not ! If anyone who trade with this broker never saw this trick them I’m wrong but anyways I saw a lot of times , cost me a lot of money/

Dear Reibel,

We trust this email finds you well.

We are contacting you to inform you that yesterday 13.10.2020, there was a price error on US30 from our Liquidity provider's side, which resulted into a significant wick that reached a price of 21474.84.

Due to this error, a great deal of our clients suffered losses, which of course we reimbursed. On the other hand, this error was beneficial for other clients by gaining profits based on wrong pricing.

Having stated the above, we would like to inform you that your US30 trades were reset and the correct balance/P&L will now reflect on those trades that were affected, as those profits were gained due to the wrong pricing at the time.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter and please accept our apologies if this has caused any inconvenience.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 21, 2020:
Dear Reibel,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

First of all, we did not take or remove any money from you, you did not suffer any loss due to the wrong price. The profits you are referring to were not gained from actual market pricing, due to the spike they were fictitious as the market never reached such price, it only did due to the error we explained.

All clients that were affected negatively were fully reimbursed, which is the right thing to do as a professional company. However, we had to do the right thing for those who gained profits due to this error, which is to rectify all those trades.

With the above stated facts, the text you copy-pasted from some website in your review is irrelevant to the case.

Furthermore, do you mind specifying why do you consider yourself to be a victim? You would be a victim if you were on the other side, by being one of the clients that lost money due to the wrong price and not being reimbursed. Then you might consider yourself being a victim as we are confident that if you actually suffered losses due to this error, you would not ask us to leave your balance as it is but instead to reimburse you.

Regarding the assumptions you express with the “stop loss hunting” text you copy-pasted in your review from some website, again, it does not truly reflect your trading account history. However, we will refrain from adding more details in regard to your trading history or trading strategy.

As a conclusion, the profits to which you are referring should have never occurred, hence why those funds were removed from your balance.

May 26, 2018,

Took a Turn for The Worst - No Withdrawal Recieved - Stolen Funds?

I thought they were exceptional when I found them. I was searching long and hard for a forex broken that would except U.S. client/customers and still be regulated, with decent leverage. However, my experience took a turn when support began to decline and my withdrawal is still somewhere in thin air --- I made the initial withdrawal request on May 7th, they sent an email confirm the withdrawal(s) on May 11th, today is May 26 UK time and I still haven't received my money.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 11, 2018:
Dear FXPrincess,

Thank you for bringing this issue to our attention.

We have been informed that the payment gateway encountered a temporary technical issue with initiating the funds to the bank. This caused the delay and, therefore, the entire problem. We had devoted a great deal time following up on the progress of the withdrawal transactions. Τhe issue was not with us, but with the payment gateway itself. We have been assured that this will not happen again. All funds have now been initiated without issue, so, most likely you have already received your funds.

We apologize for this inconvenience, this is as frustrating for LQDFX as it is for you. It is not in our interest to disappoint our traders by not refunding them on time. We will make sure this will not happen again. We are popular among the trading community thanks to our professional customer service and fast deposits and withdrawals.

It would be great if you could give us feedback as to whether the problem has been resolved.

Split, Croatia,
Jan 22, 2020,

After changing my address deposit declined

My credit card is issued on my permanent address and at the moment I live and work in another town. I gave them bank statement of my address, cell phone bill with both addresses, state certificate about my temporary and permanent address.
I will not recommend them to anyone...
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 28, 2020:
Dear q.jumper73,

Thank you for your review.

When it comes to card deposits, our Compliance department along with the Payment Service Provider follow very strict Anti-Money Laundering rules, in order to ensure anti-fraud protection.

This is the reason why we ask our clients to provide us with the relevant documentation which needs to match the information they provide when they register for an account with LQDFX.

However, we have looked into your case and we have confirmed that one of the documents you provided mentioned both of your addresses; something that unfortunately has been overlooked by a member of the staff.

In any case your funds were returned to you in full, but we still understand your frustration and we sincerely apologize as the document provided could have been accepted.

Please, be informed that in case you may wish to proceed with a new deposit with us in the future, your documents related to the card you have used to make the previous deposit are all approved.

As we value both the safety of our clients’ funds and their positive trading experience with our company, we’ll make every effort to prevent this from happening again.

Once again, we apologize for this inconvenience.

Aug 13, 2018,

LQDFX withdrawal issues have made me leave the broker for good

I have had absolutely no issues with LQDFX in terms of trading, market executions, or any other facet of trading. However, my issue, and the reason I am transitioning all of my funds out of this broker, are the withdrawal woes I have experienced.

I have initiated multiple withdrawals to bitcoin, and the LQDFX website says this will take 1 business day to process, but sadly this couldn't be farther from the truth. After you submit a withdrawal to bitcoin, the funds are immediately removed from your wallet, and enter a processing limbo until the LQDFX back office approves and initiates the withdrawal. The first two times I made a withdrawal, I was contacted by a LQDFX rep who told me they were contacting me to make sure I submitted the withdrawal and "to make sure everything was alright". I appreciate the diligence, maybe the first time, but making this phone call a prerequisite for me to receive my funds in a method that takes no more than 6 hours to complete is awful.

My withdrawals, which clients using bitcoin withdrawals are told should take one business day, have taken no less than 3, and one took an entire 7 days. Why? Because of a phone call, each time, that was required by the broker to make sure "everything is okay" and alluding to why are you taking money out of us?

The goal in this whole forex trading game is to take money out. If I withdraw to bitcoin, I am submitting that I want to receive my profits in a volatile and ever changing (hourly, often drastically) cryptocurrency... so being prompt is pretty damn important. I mean hey, if you want to withdraw at a perceived low point in BTC price, why not wait until it spike up, then send you your funds so it can confirm during a potential pull back or reversal..... I'M JUST SAYING.

So, all rants aside, clean up your process for withdrawal. It is currently manipulative and your reps don't need to probe us and elongate a process that should be, and with every other broker I have ever worked with IS, lightning quick. I am STILL waiting on my final withdrawal, it is now day 3 (submitted 09-08-2018)...

Dear Tony,

Thank you for your review.

We are glad to read that you had no issues regarding trading with LQDFX.

Let me explain that the validation call is a standard procedure we follow to ensure primarily the safety of our clients, as well as our company since we are a broker dealing with clients’ finances.

I should also mention that in some cases we do contact clients to validate a deposit as we observe very strict financial procedures. Nearly all the clients we contact in this regard appreciate the diligence and agree with our policy. We do apologize if that caused you any inconvenience as it was not our intention. I am quite sure that other companies, that prioritize clients’ safety, follow the same procedures.

We do sometimes receive complaints regarding our strict policy, mainly about verification documents, deposits verification, etc.

However, I believe you would agree with me that ‘The stricter the broker is, the safer your funds are’. Nowadays, there are companies which accept any kind of documents, any deposits, putting traders’ funds at risk. This is not the business model we follow; security of funds is our priority. That is one of the many reasons we are a broker of choice for many traders.

I must say we are not happy with the fact you will no longer do business with us. However, we would like to wish you all the best with your decision and we are looking forward to welcoming you again on board with us soon.

Filip,
Wetteren, Belgium,
Mar 26, 2020,

amateurism beyond the evezrything!

First of all: I declared below that I used this service for 6-12 months. Truth is, I never used it, because I'm unable to do so...

I've been trying to set up account FOR MONTHS!!!! Still, it doesn't work. Everyday I contact the helldesk because my account is disabled because it's not being used. When the finally (after a bunch of hours) reactivate it, I need to reset (uuuch????) my password. After that I can log in. THen I try to upload the documents required, I receive an email telling me that my photo's are too blurry (ok, I'm not a professional, but EVERYTHING is still very readable, even if the text in the corners is a little less sharp). And that is a lot more worse than not being able to login!
A day later, I gather all my courage (which is not much anymore) to try again, with newly photos. Now you can start reading from the top again.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 2, 2020:
Dear Filip,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are very sorry you had this experience and your impression towards LQDFX is negative.

From the investigation we have performed as to be able to reply to this review, we found out that your account had been archived the first time due to inactivity. As soon as you contacted us regarding your inactive account, we reactivated it. However, it seems that this was a technical glitch. As you brought this matter to our attention, our IT team managed to fix the bug.

This is something that occurred to your account solely. This is the reason why it might have taken a bit more time to be identified as a glitch, since we did not have any other complaints from any of our clients to classify this as a bug.

In regards to the approval of your account, please note that a Proof of Address document has been asked. However the two documents you have provided us with were out of date and could not be accepted by our Compliance department. It doesn’t make a difference if the document is sent as a PDF or an image, as long as it is included as a whole on the file that we will receive and that it is issued no more than 3 months ago.

On this note I can express again our apologies as we have already done by the emails that were sent to you asking for your understanding.

In fact, your case was escalated to the management team. A senior manager from the Back-office team has also tried to contact you to assist you further but you have rejected the calls and not replied to their emails.

At this point, we are only waiting for your POA to be provided as to approve your account.

We believe that if you can accept our apologies on the misunderstanding and provide us with what is required, you will be very pleased with the quality of our services from here on.