LQDFX review: Is it a legit or scam forex broker?

Updated: Dec 1, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

As a scalper I have sign up with Lqdfx due to their very low trading spread if compared other broker accounts. If market will change the direction against to me, I am able to close the portions in minimum lose and then open new trade easily. This environment really supports me to lead a healthy and comfortable trading life. Thanks lqd. 5 star review by Elina walker, USA.
Read more traders reviews

LQDFX is an unregulated forex broker online since 2015. LQD Limited headquarters is officially located on the Marshall Islands.

Tradeable instruments include over 70 Forex pairs and stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

LQD FX offers MetaTrader 4 platform, available for desktop and mobile devices.

As other brokers, LQD features propriatory educational content, and in-house techincal analysis with stop loss and take profit levels.

Please read LQDFX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

May 9, 2021,

Excellent broker

I stepped into lqd seeking for trust as I have large capital to invest. Even though it's an offshore broker, it has a good reputation so I decided to give them a go but started small. I spoke to one of their representative who ensured me of security and long-term relationship. Their platform is responsive to take profit, stop loss, and limit orders. It keeps me aloof from tension about opened trades. Any issues occurring, I enjoy their quick support and assistance. Will update if things continue this way

Mamun,
Kakiya, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 30, 2021,

Better then Others

Ok, here is my experience with lqdfx
Trading 1 year or so, my EA work well on this platform on their islamic account. Dont have any big problem eccept sometimes i must wait hours for my withdrawl, its not automatic. but platform is good, back office is fast when i need help with deposit but not on weekend. sometimes my deposit fail before and i need refund, but they told me to use the other option and have no problems now

What I like - the platform, my ea performs good, they have islamic account and vip islamic account, fast support (when working)
What i dont like - no live chat on weekend and for withdraw sometimes i must wait 5-6 hour
Mark Sakil,
Mar 15, 2021,

No problem

I have been with lqdfx broker for nearly a year. During this time, I really applied all my trading tactics. Their stp execution always helped me execute a trade on time. Along with that, the flexible leverage is really advantageous to me as I have a relatively small capital, I can sometimes take high leverage to hedge.
Florida, USA,
Mar 10, 2021,

Good broker

I've had an account for over a year. I've made made deposits and withdrawals without a problem. I just finished a withdrawal and it went quick and smooth (within 2 hours I think), so I don't know about the complaints people here have with them. I did have an OTP problem, but it was because of my email, nothing to do with LQDFX and Rachel helped me quickly and professionally.
I recommend this broker.

Miami, USA,
Mar 5, 2021,

Hidden withdrawal fees or wrong BTC rate

On March 1st I requested a USD 100 withdrawal via BTC. They sent me only 0.001478 BTC (around 71 usd) which was the same amount I received on my wallet.
They insist that my wallet is charging my fees, which is not true as I got the same amount of BTC (0.001478).
In conclusion they charged my 30% fee on my USD 100 withdraw.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 12, 2021:
Dear mrxlo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Kindly note we have already responded to you in detail and we have provided you with a clear breakdown regarding your transaction and the FIAT amount you had requested to withdraw and details about the final amount in Bitcoin that you have received in your Bitcoin wallet.

We had not received a reply contesting what we had sent you, so we believe that it has been made clear to you what has been explained on the transaction breakdown.

In case you have any further queries, please email us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Singleton, Australia,
Jan 7, 2021,

could not verify documents which a blind man could see

seriously trying to verify documents which a blind man could see. I would not waste your time with this company or broker or whatever they want to call themselve.
I used the same documents to register at 4 other brokers but not with lqdfx...........
seriously poopy service go elsewhere
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 14, 2021:
Dear dv8duck,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me stress the fact that we are only concerned for our own KYC procedures and not for other brokers' diligence. We follow strict procedures and we will continue doing so, as this will always be for the greater good of all parties involved.

Your initially provided document was of below average quality and did not qualify for the approval of your account, hence we asked for another copy. You should perhaps be concerned about brokers that approve such documents, as they might not have proper safety measures or due diligence in place.

We always welcome such reviews related to our due diligence and safety of clients' funds, as we can demonstrate to prospective clients that we are a broker to trust.

As a conclusion, just for the record, your account has been approved perhaps before the appearance of this review, without any further delays.

Bern, Switzerland,
Dec 29, 2020,

Decent Broker

Good broker with high leverage and fast support. The platform and spread is okay, no crypto and stocks so 4 stars
James,
Liège, Belgium,
Dec 11, 2020,

First withdrawal experience

This is my first time withdrawl from lqdfx and I just have received my fund. I have not been with the broker for a prolonged period of time but the transaction went smooth with no delays. I thought I would leave my feedback here. It’s sound good trading here.

new york, USA,
Nov 7, 2020,

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!
I registered for this broker after using the demo account for over a month! I submitted every valid documentation they asked me for to prove your residence and your identification. After one failed attempt my residence was verified via a bank statement I submitted. I subitted my United States drivers license. My license is a restricted Use license and they would not accept my license as proof of identity. When I received an email from LQDFX they stated that because my license was a restricted use license that they could not accept my valid drivers license as proof of my identity. Why does it matter tht my United States license is restricted? This is my license!!! This is the ID and license I use everyday to drive and prove my identity. I only have one official ID. In the United States you cannot have a State isssued ID and drivers license at the same time. I f you have a drivers license you cannot be issued a state ID and vise versa. I have my drivers licensce over 25 years and they won't accept it, The only other option I have to provemy identity is a passport. I do not fly and I do not own a passport!! This is absurd they will not accept my valid USA drivers llicense whcih is also my Everyday Identification !!!! Im givig them all valid documents and they dont accept my license. This is crazy! I have all the required documents and my documents are in current status!!! No expirations and date issued!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Nov 11, 2020:
Dear kcdopwell,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have looked into your case and we totally understand your disappointment! Non-acceptance of your document was a clerical error made on our part.

Following our strict account opening procedures, your document was overlooked as this compliance procedure applies to clients falling under a different geographical location. We do apologize for the oversight, but be rest assured, we do pride ourselves on strict procedures as they are in place to protect all parties involved.

We have responsibilities to our clients as well as to ourselves as a company, we hope you understand that.

We have already taken the proper measures to prevent this from happening again and our back-office department has already contacted you with further information with regards to your account.

Please accept our apologies once again. We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Yaar Roni,
Kassel, Germany,
Oct 25, 2020,

Overall Good

Not the most advanced broker, but reliable. I enjoy the high leverage and low spreads but it would have been better if they offer 500 leverage on their ECN account as well. Overall good trading experience, never had issues depositing or withdrawing so far, not a bad broker at all.