LQDFX review: Is it a legit or scam forex broker?

Updated: Dec 1, 2021 · LQDFX.com  · Is this your company?

As a scalper I have sign up with Lqdfx due to their very low trading spread if compared other broker accounts. If market will change the direction against to me, I am able to close the portions in minimum lose and then open new trade easily. This environment really supports me to lead a healthy and comfortable trading life. Thanks lqd. 5 star review by Elina walker, USA.
Read more traders reviews

LQDFX is an unregulated forex broker online since 2015. LQD Limited headquarters is officially located on the Marshall Islands.

Tradeable instruments include over 70 Forex pairs and stock indexes, precious metal, commodities as CFDs.

LQD FX offers MetaTrader 4 platform, available for desktop and mobile devices.

As other brokers, LQD features propriatory educational content, and in-house techincal analysis with stop loss and take profit levels.

Please read LQDFX Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

LQDFX

Established: 2015
Address: Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road, Ajeltake Island, Majuro, MH96960, MH96960, Marshall Islands
Contact: support@lqdfx.com, +44 2035988261
CFD: (35+) Gold, Silver, Other Precious Metals, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Bitcoin, Ether/Ethereum, FasaPay, Litecoin, Neteller, Ripple, Skrill, UPayCard, VLoad

Join live discussion of LQDFX.com on our forum

Elina walker,
Oct 22, 2021,

Decent broker

Turin, Italy,
Sep 27, 2021,

Review

Almost 7 months going with lqdfx, honestly love their general account with low commission and good trading spreads compare to the other broker that I used who offer same spreads but double even triple the commission. Also love their customer services which sometimes take time but dedicated to solve any technical issue , withdrawal never takes too much time , after all everything going very smooth till now.

New York City, USA,
Sep 16, 2021,

You will lose all of your money

This broker partners with a provider who happens to be a market maker, i.e. a bank that injects quotes into the market which drives the price in the opposite direction of your trade. This makes LQDFX complicit in stealing your money.

It's astonishing how a representative from LQDFX comes on here and replies to every negative review, as if all is well, when it's a well known fact that 99% of retail traders lose all of their money in the forex market.

Similarly, you will lose your money trading with this broker. It doesn't matter what strategy you use, or if you backtest your strategy, because as soon as you enter a trade, suddenly the strategy doesn't work.

And don't count on a price reversal. Price will defy comprehension, by continuing indefinitely until you close the trade or get wiped out. That's because their liquidity partner will drive the market in the opposite direction all the way up to the moon, or all the way down to hell, just to take your money.

If you want to rate LQDFX in terms of professionalism and convenience, then yes, I'd suppose you'd give them 5 stars, but at the end of the day, it's your MONEY that counts, and if they're complicit in a racket to steal your money, then you will heed my warning and stay away from this broker.

There is a reason why they choose to do business from the Marshall Islands with no regulation. Because they don't want any oversight. If you're so above board, then why would you hide your business on a small island surrounded by ocean? Does that sound like someone doing business in good faith?

And there is a reason why they don't accept direct credit card deposits. Because obviously credit card companies know about the theft and don't want their customers to be victims.

Their strict account requirements are nothing more than smoke and mirrors to make you think your money is safe. They even tell you themselves, "We care about your money, and you should want to trade with a broker who makes your money a priority."

True, a priority to steal it.

Don't fall for the ruse.

You are going to lose all of your money with this broker.

It is not a fair trading environment and they are not doing business in good faith.

Don't listen to their representative and his slick talk.

Take my advice and that of many other reviewers, avoid this broker.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 22, 2021:
Dear RGNYC,

Thank you for taking the time to write this review.

Although it is difficult to understand the actual issue, we must respond to such reviews so inexperienced traders or traders with no experience with LQDFX can get a clearer understanding.

We say inexperienced, as our clients or experienced traders in general, would perhaps not bother reading the review all the way through. This is a clear rant at LQDFX, with no base of truth, no evidence. Simply your trading had not gone as planned, and you are looking for someone to blame.

All brokers use providers called the Liquidity providers, and yes, the market is made somewhere, or there is no market.

The reason we chose the Marshall Islands is apparent, so we could offer better trading conditions to clients that are restricted. Such restrictions have to do with low leverage, which prices traders out of the market due to limited resources, PAMM limitations or regional restrictions and more. We are talking about a category of traders that you fall under as well.

As for the strict requirements you mentioned, they are not over and above the correct way of doing business in the financial industry. If you, as an investor, trust companies that would accept anything just to approve your account, then we might not be the right broker for you.

Furthermore, we wish to go over paragraph 4 to clarify your review based on your market experience. So let's say you place a long position and as you have stated, the market will be driven down against you until you lose your investment. So, in this case, what happens to the short positions of other traders? Are they going in the opposite direction with the purpose of losing as well? It is needless to say that this makes absolutely no sense.

In conclusion, if you have any clear points to an issue inquiry, please feel free to contact us. Otherwise, this review sounds more like being written out of anger, connected to some losses, that you blame our company for instead of going back to the drawing board and see where your strategy needs improvement.

Best Regards,

Sk Sadiqur Rahman,
Sep 14, 2021,

Still happy after one year

I entrusted the LQDFX broker with my large investment. But entering the broker without knowing about them weighted pressure on me. However, I successfully passed one years with the broker but faced no major issues yet. They came out nice with their convenient platform, customer safety, and some other issues. But frankly to say, when I first entered here, I wouldn’t expected that much.

Somewhere, USA,
Sep 10, 2021,

I was mistaken... LQDFX is good.

I left a review about a year ago calling this company a scam. I was upset about price always instantly going the opposite direction as soon as I entered a trade. Since then I've learned a lot more about the market. It's not the broker doing that. It's the liquidity provider doing that. Liquidity providers are the market makers. If you don't understand institutional trading then you will fall victim to this all the time. Since then, I've adjusted my trading strategy, and with proper timing, I'm seeing better results. Remember, when you're trading with leverage, it's not your money on the line, it's someone else's money. If you trade like a retail trader, market makers will absolutely take your money. You have to trade with the institutions, not against them. The reason why I only give LQDFX 4 stars is because they don't have a VISA deposit option. You can only deposit via bitcoin, crypto, or VLOAD. Vload is an unreliable 3rd party who applies a fee to your deposit and an additional fee to your withdrawal. Yes, it's the cost of doing business, but only because LQDFX won't provide any option for bank wire. And I have a sneaky suspicion that they will give you problems with large withdrawals then blame it on a technicality with their provider. I have this suspicion based on reviews I've read here. So I'm very afraid to leave large amounts of money with this broker. Other than that, no problems so far with this broker. I'm just happy I got over that hump I was having last year.

Aug 28, 2020 - 1 Star I'm an experienced trader and I've been trading for years with many different brokers. I have deep technical analysis and I consider myself an expert in price action. So I know a market maker when I see one. When you enter a trade with these con-artists, the price immediately, and I mean IMMEDIATELY, goes in the opposite direction. It doesn't matter where you enter, or how you enter. Price comes to a full stop and then immediately goes against you. This is the hallmark of an algorithmic based market maker. But yet, they call themselves a STP, ECN broker. It's not hard to lie when you're unregulated and tucked away in the middle of the atlantic ocean in the marshall islands. Don't be fooled by the positive reviews. Those are their own people. I'm a real trader. If you want a real ECN broker, then you have to get with one that's regulated. They charge commission with every trade, to they hunt your stop loss AND get you for commission. What a ripoff.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 1, 2020 Dear adofo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

I must admit, we are quite astonished to read your feedback. Rest assured if your claims were true, there would have been more reviews in this regard and most likely we would have been out of business by now. This is definitely not the way we conduct our business, neither is it the business model we follow.

For such inquiries, the best plan of action would be to contact our trading department, if you are an existing client at all of course, as to receive an explanation and assistance regarding any concerns you may have. Taking into account the seriousness of your claim, it is unusual that you chose not to provide any additional details so we can identify you as a client. Furthermore, we fail to find any similar email inquiries sent to us.

Sometimes clients jump into conclusions before coming to us for an explanation, which leads to wrong interpretation of an issue, if any issue at all. Or perhaps, your trading strategy needs some further fine tuning.

BC, Canada,
Aug 27, 2021,

My Opinion On the Bonus and Good Reviews VS Bad Reviews

For the most part I go with regulated brokers and some unregulated brokers are legit. You juts gotta be careful who you go with. After reading reviews and seeing the negative ones, I agree with LQD FX replied and that they are being legit and accountable to the cry babies who do not read what the rules are or understand.

I like the reviews, I have an EA that is good with this as the ECN only charges a $7 commission per lot, and no swap fees and low spreads. Really ideal.

For those whining about the bonus. I agree with it so much. All those brokers that give you. bonus or credit, that is fake all they are doing is giving you the allusion you have more money than you have. So if You deposited $500, and would trade same .05 of a lot per trade. You might as well deposit $500 and take .10 of a lot. It is no different than seeing $1000 account balance and $500 of it is fake.

Another way to look at it is if you have 500:1 leverage, you might as well trade with 1000:1 leverage as the other $500 is fake.

So the fact they hold you bonus back and make you earn it for real to give it to you, is exactly the right thing a good broker does. Don't be fooled by magic tricks. LQD FX is not pulling any tricks by how they grant you your bonus based on actual volume traded.

Central, USA,
Aug 5, 2021,

Started Great and unfortunately... Ended TERRIBLY!

Its been A turbulent journey leading to my success and this Broker is NOT the path! If you want to build your account and and take bigger trade sizes, GO somewhere else because their MAX TRADE size is only 40 lots. When the total of all my trades exceeded this low number, they restricted my account by lowering my leverage. I later incurred huge losses when trying to trade back into profit but couldn't open new trades.

They then started requesting that I call them first before receiving my withdrawals... It all went DOWNHILL fast, dealing with them. I was offered the VIP account with unlimited trade size but without the higher leverage and min trade being .10 instead of the .01 from previously. How can anyone be profitable long term with lowered leverage and a low max trade size total for all trades during a session?? As your account grow, wouldn't it naturally be right to make bigger trades? They wouldn't work with me to reimburse all or some of the funds. I even requested for a bonus just to add to my balance and not for withdraw; but was denied.

I will prevail again and learned from this chaotic lesson! Trader BEWARE with this one!! I found one that allows 150 max lots with more leverage and has shown better results over the year with my strategy on demo. I've been profitable on live till this present moment.

Mar 28, 2021 - 5 Stars It''s been 3 years now and A pleasant experience overall! The spread for Eurusd rarely goes to 1 and usually is 0. Customer service has resolved issues without much delay and withdrawals have been less than 12 hours sometimes. I appreciate an honest Broker when options for U.S. citizens are slim for good leverage without regulation. I've had my money stolen by an unregulated broker in the past (PellucidFx) and have always been extra cautious since then!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 18, 2021:
Dear doptop,

Thank you for your review.

First of all, before opening an account with us, you agree to our Terms and Conditions, which clearly state that if you abuse the maximum trade size limit on any of the account types, your leverage or account type might be changed to suit the volume traded.

As a matter of fact, we did increase your leverage back to 300 shortly after your request, as a courtesy for being a long-standing client of ours. Under normal circumstances, we would need to see consistent trading under 40 lots on that specific account type so we can bring your leverage back.

You must bear in mind that higher leverage does not guarantee success, actually if you over leverage, you are at higher risk of losing your funds. This is not about not giving the clients what they want, but providing viable solutions that are in-line with the ability to use the right risk management. We are certain that experienced traders that read this review will agree.

Regarding the trades closed in loss, as previously explained by email, the leverage was not the reason for those losses, but the market going the opposite direction to your EA's aggressive strategy. Your leverage was lowered 2 weeks before those trades took place.

If you need any further assistance, our team will be happy to help.

Azhar,
Incheon, Korea, Republic of,
Jul 15, 2021,

Excellent environment

My entrance to lqdfx broker was nothing but a coincidence; however after passing some time with the broker I felt that it’s okay. I have all options available here for withdrawals. I can freely trade here as I find their platform out of technical issues. With their maximum leverage 500: 1, I can enjoy a good trading profit. But I am yet to see how long I remain comfortable with the broker.

Casey,
May 19, 2021,

great broker and great customer service but needs crypto options so 4 star

i have been using this broker for a about a year and have no complaints other than them not having a crypto option but after speaking with Jason he informed me that crypto is coming so hang tight. Im over in the US and withdraws take about 48 hours to hit my crypto wallet never had an issue and deposits are instant. highly recommended

afula, Israel,
May 12, 2021,

their bonus is a scam

i open lest month account and deposit $2600 . after a month a ask why i dont any bonus, even not $5 , something. usually i trade 5 lot a month in average. when they said to me that i will my bonus only after i will trade 520 lot , i understand its a big scam. with proper lot size management its will take at least 10 years to get there. and i risk 10% -20% of my account in every trade .most of the traders don't risk more then 5%. so the bounds cant be achievable ever!! firs i taught you can get every $5 this bonus..not with this guys / you need wait 10-20 years or risk crazy DD every month till your account blow away long before you will get this bonus. this is pure acam!!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 18, 2021:
Dear rager4,

Thank you for your feedback.

Reading your review, it is evident that you have never read the Terms and Conditions of our Bonus program, which are very transparent and straightforward. Neither after inquiring about information about the Bonus on our live chat nor before writing this review.

The Bonus value is calculated as $5 per round turn lot traded. Once you complete the volume requirement, the bonus amount is added to your trading account.

Unlike other similar promotions, our bonus amount is not added to your Balance or Equity. The bonus is set aside so you are not encouraged to overleverage your account and trade higher volume, as such bonuses cannot be lost. Ιn other words, such bonuses do not protect you against draw-downs. We have designed it this way to offer clients a safer trading environment. In this way, you are able to calculate your risk accurately.

Considering the above, we are surprised to read that you label this promotion as a 'scam'. As a trader, your trading conditions do not change. Everything remains the same, with the possibility to earn 100% of your investment by simply trading as usual.

As a matter of fact, our clients have found that accomplishing the volume requirement has been far more achievable than other promotions in the industry. The simple math states the obvious.

Please contact us directly if you need any further clarification. Our team will be happy to assist.
May 9, 2021,

Excellent broker

I stepped into lqd seeking for trust as I have large capital to invest. Even though it's an offshore broker, it has a good reputation so I decided to give them a go but started small. I spoke to one of their representative who ensured me of security and long-term relationship. Their platform is responsive to take profit, stop loss, and limit orders. It keeps me aloof from tension about opened trades. Any issues occurring, I enjoy their quick support and assistance. Will update if things continue this way

Mamun,
Kakiya, Saudi Arabia,
Mar 30, 2021,

Better then Others

Ok, here is my experience with lqdfx
Trading 1 year or so, my EA work well on this platform on their islamic account. Dont have any big problem eccept sometimes i must wait hours for my withdrawl, its not automatic. but platform is good, back office is fast when i need help with deposit but not on weekend. sometimes my deposit fail before and i need refund, but they told me to use the other option and have no problems now

What I like - the platform, my ea performs good, they have islamic account and vip islamic account, fast support (when working)
What i dont like - no live chat on weekend and for withdraw sometimes i must wait 5-6 hour
Mark Sakil,
Mar 15, 2021,

No problem

I have been with lqdfx broker for nearly a year. During this time, I really applied all my trading tactics. Their stp execution always helped me execute a trade on time. Along with that, the flexible leverage is really advantageous to me as I have a relatively small capital, I can sometimes take high leverage to hedge.
Florida, USA,
Mar 10, 2021,

Good broker

I've had an account for over a year. I've made made deposits and withdrawals without a problem. I just finished a withdrawal and it went quick and smooth (within 2 hours I think), so I don't know about the complaints people here have with them. I did have an OTP problem, but it was because of my email, nothing to do with LQDFX and Rachel helped me quickly and professionally.
I recommend this broker.

Miami, USA,
Mar 5, 2021,

Hidden withdrawal fees or wrong BTC rate

On March 1st I requested a USD 100 withdrawal via BTC. They sent me only 0.001478 BTC (around 71 usd) which was the same amount I received on my wallet.
They insist that my wallet is charging my fees, which is not true as I got the same amount of BTC (0.001478).
In conclusion they charged my 30% fee on my USD 100 withdraw.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 12, 2021:
Dear mrxlo,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Kindly note we have already responded to you in detail and we have provided you with a clear breakdown regarding your transaction and the FIAT amount you had requested to withdraw and details about the final amount in Bitcoin that you have received in your Bitcoin wallet.

We had not received a reply contesting what we had sent you, so we believe that it has been made clear to you what has been explained on the transaction breakdown.

In case you have any further queries, please email us and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Singleton, Australia,
Jan 7, 2021,

could not verify documents which a blind man could see

seriously trying to verify documents which a blind man could see. I would not waste your time with this company or broker or whatever they want to call themselve.
I used the same documents to register at 4 other brokers but not with lqdfx...........
seriously poopy service go elsewhere
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jan 14, 2021:
Dear dv8duck,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me stress the fact that we are only concerned for our own KYC procedures and not for other brokers' diligence. We follow strict procedures and we will continue doing so, as this will always be for the greater good of all parties involved.

Your initially provided document was of below average quality and did not qualify for the approval of your account, hence we asked for another copy. You should perhaps be concerned about brokers that approve such documents, as they might not have proper safety measures or due diligence in place.

We always welcome such reviews related to our due diligence and safety of clients' funds, as we can demonstrate to prospective clients that we are a broker to trust.

As a conclusion, just for the record, your account has been approved perhaps before the appearance of this review, without any further delays.

Bern, Switzerland,
Dec 29, 2020,

Decent Broker

Good broker with high leverage and fast support. The platform and spread is okay, no crypto and stocks so 4 stars
James,
Liège, Belgium,
Dec 11, 2020,

First withdrawal experience

This is my first time withdrawl from lqdfx and I just have received my fund. I have not been with the broker for a prolonged period of time but the transaction went smooth with no delays. I thought I would leave my feedback here. It’s sound good trading here.

new york, USA,
Nov 7, 2020,

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!

LQDFX Willl not accept my drivers license as proof of ID. Totally absurd!
I registered for this broker after using the demo account for over a month! I submitted every valid documentation they asked me for to prove your residence and your identification. After one failed attempt my residence was verified via a bank statement I submitted. I subitted my United States drivers license. My license is a restricted Use license and they would not accept my license as proof of identity. When I received an email from LQDFX they stated that because my license was a restricted use license that they could not accept my valid drivers license as proof of my identity. Why does it matter tht my United States license is restricted? This is my license!!! This is the ID and license I use everyday to drive and prove my identity. I only have one official ID. In the United States you cannot have a State isssued ID and drivers license at the same time. I f you have a drivers license you cannot be issued a state ID and vise versa. I have my drivers licensce over 25 years and they won't accept it, The only other option I have to provemy identity is a passport. I do not fly and I do not own a passport!! This is absurd they will not accept my valid USA drivers llicense whcih is also my Everyday Identification !!!! Im givig them all valid documents and they dont accept my license. This is crazy! I have all the required documents and my documents are in current status!!! No expirations and date issued!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Nov 11, 2020:
Dear kcdopwell,

Thank you for bringing this to our attention.

We have looked into your case and we totally understand your disappointment! Non-acceptance of your document was a clerical error made on our part.

Following our strict account opening procedures, your document was overlooked as this compliance procedure applies to clients falling under a different geographical location. We do apologize for the oversight, but be rest assured, we do pride ourselves on strict procedures as they are in place to protect all parties involved.

We have responsibilities to our clients as well as to ourselves as a company, we hope you understand that.

We have already taken the proper measures to prevent this from happening again and our back-office department has already contacted you with further information with regards to your account.

Please accept our apologies once again. We remain at your disposal for any assistance you may need.

Yaar Roni,
Kassel, Germany,
Oct 25, 2020,

Overall Good

Not the most advanced broker, but reliable. I enjoy the high leverage and low spreads but it would have been better if they offer 500 leverage on their ECN account as well. Overall good trading experience, never had issues depositing or withdrawing so far, not a bad broker at all.

Florida, USA,
Oct 18, 2020,

You'll notice this when spikes occur just on your platform alone

This notification was after they took almost 20 thausand dollars from my account that I was trading with a lot free margin left plus greats positions on all my trades , they You'll notice this when spikes occur just on your platform alone and no other charting tool has those. Sometimes, it is unintentional and a glitch from your broker and you stand to be reinstated, however many times it is intentional and you might fall the victim of an unscrupulous forex broker. For those who sit on their computer to monitor their trades, it is frustrating to find such rapid price moves. I don’t think was unintentional but the damage it’s done and I don’t want others traders loss their money for unscrupulous forex broker . It’s not only this , what about Stop loss hunters ? Stop loss hunting is one of the ways they use to do that. They have some special robots or hire and train some employees who monitor the clients trades. When a client takes a short position and sets a stop loss and the market goes against the position and becomes so close to the stop loss, the robot or the stop loss hunter employee increases the spread manually to help the price hit the stop loss sooner. It’s easy to find out if your dealing with an honest broker or not ! If anyone who trade with this broker never saw this trick them I’m wrong but anyways I saw a lot of times , cost me a lot of money/

Dear Reibel,

We trust this email finds you well.

We are contacting you to inform you that yesterday 13.10.2020, there was a price error on US30 from our Liquidity provider's side, which resulted into a significant wick that reached a price of 21474.84.

Due to this error, a great deal of our clients suffered losses, which of course we reimbursed. On the other hand, this error was beneficial for other clients by gaining profits based on wrong pricing.

Having stated the above, we would like to inform you that your US30 trades were reset and the correct balance/P&L will now reflect on those trades that were affected, as those profits were gained due to the wrong pricing at the time.

Thank you for your understanding in this matter and please accept our apologies if this has caused any inconvenience.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 21, 2020:
Dear Reibel,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

First of all, we did not take or remove any money from you, you did not suffer any loss due to the wrong price. The profits you are referring to were not gained from actual market pricing, due to the spike they were fictitious as the market never reached such price, it only did due to the error we explained.

All clients that were affected negatively were fully reimbursed, which is the right thing to do as a professional company. However, we had to do the right thing for those who gained profits due to this error, which is to rectify all those trades.

With the above stated facts, the text you copy-pasted from some website in your review is irrelevant to the case.

Furthermore, do you mind specifying why do you consider yourself to be a victim? You would be a victim if you were on the other side, by being one of the clients that lost money due to the wrong price and not being reimbursed. Then you might consider yourself being a victim as we are confident that if you actually suffered losses due to this error, you would not ask us to leave your balance as it is but instead to reimburse you.

Regarding the assumptions you express with the “stop loss hunting” text you copy-pasted in your review from some website, again, it does not truly reflect your trading account history. However, we will refrain from adding more details in regard to your trading history or trading strategy.

As a conclusion, the profits to which you are referring should have never occurred, hence why those funds were removed from your balance.

Oct 6, 2020,

Trusted platform

Taking into account that US traders are very limited when it comes to Forex trading, I am happy that there are few decent companies out there who we can trust and LQDfx is one of them. All Forex brokers offer 1 main product - Forex trading, all those companies have the trading instruments that can satisfy our trading needs (of course low spreads and commissions are also a factor). However, what it matters nowadays is the service - how fast deposits are in, how fast withdrawals are processed, how stable the platform is and last but not least customer support.

Having said that, based on my experience with LQD I believe this is a 5 star broker. Moreover, it is rated as a trusted broker in one of the most popular forex threads on another forum website. I'm not saying that this company is completely flawless, but at least if an error occurs - they work together with the client.

Stay safe everyone!

Bismarck, USA,
Oct 6, 2020,

Worst broker

LQDFx is not a good broker. I have traded forex for years and was sure of the trade I placed. When I place a buy order they will reverse it to sell, when I will place a sell order they reverse it to a buy order. I Checked on TradingView and other two brokers and found that LQDfx was just bent on wiping my account which they actually did.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Oct 14, 2020:
Dear Oluchi667,

Thank you for your review.

We are always happy to receive any kind of feedback, but this review somehow makes absolutely no sense. Unfortunately, this is another very tiresome, unjustified review, that offers no substance or any productivity to the reader or to LQD.

We cannot be certain what exactly the case is, as you chose not to provide any account details. However, it seems like a confusion with the orders you placed from your end.

In addition, it is worth to mention that the MT4 platform is unable to reverse orders on its own accord, which is a preposterous assumption.

In any case, if you need any assistance or you would like us to look into your trades, please feel free to contact us directly. Our team will be more than happy to assist.

Jennifer Hudson,
Nsw, Australia,
Sep 22, 2020,

Good environment

already i have experienced with so many brokers but right now comfortable with lqd, the main positive thing is lowest spreads which supports me much as scalper. but its increase sometimes at night and during news ( i have seen 2 times). have not faced any major something. customer service very fast in live. overall environment really good.

San José, Costa Rica,
Aug 31, 2020,

Worst and most annoying broker ever

I've never seen such a useless broker as this. If you open your account they ask you to provide them with proven documents of your card, your id and your proof of address. With the proven address, in my case i do pay rent, and the basic services but there was no document for me that had EXACTLY my name and the address where i live; which is why i even went to my government officials to ask if they could provide me with that information. They said that since i'm not the landlord of the property they couldn't give me the POA (proof of address) l asked the official to provide me with the tax bill of my landloard. This in order for me to create a letter from my landloard stating that i've been living there for an amount of time and proving that as well. LQDFX kept sending me emails sayin the same thing over and over " it has to be stamped and signed by a governement official, accountant etc..." i even contacted the engineer that did the evaluation of the property before my landloard acquired the property. He made me a letter of that confirmation with his company. So if you want to really waste your time and not feel supported by them go for LQDFX!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Sep 3, 2020:
Dear pablo30633,

Thank you for your feedback.

We are sorry to read about your disappointment and even more sorry that we could not accept you as a client.

Please note that in order to verify your account, apart from a valid ID document, we require a proof of address, i.e. a document that has your name on as well as the address you registered with.

As a proof of address we accept a utility bill (electricity, water, phone, internet, etc.) or a bank statement or a letter from the bank or any official third party document (issued by government authority officer, local police department or by your bank). Unfortunately, you failed to provide us with any of the above-mentioned documents that has your name and address on. If you are not able to provide us with a document fulfilling such requirements, sadly we are not able to accept you as a client.

We do apologize if this has caused you any inconvenience.

Joseph emarah,
Tuas singapore, Singapore,
Aug 26, 2020,

4 star Broker

Lqd is one of the good brokers out there with decent trading conditions and fast customer service. I only give 4 stars because i must use another company for crypto trading, if lqd had crypto it would be 5 star broker. They say in the future they will have but nothing yet. Anyway, overall good broker for forex and metals

Warren mi, USA,
Aug 24, 2020,

I need help

So far I'm not liking what's going on just made live accountIm having issues with getting my refund .. they wallet address broken .. I tried to put $3k in my account and it never made it to it.. that's alot of money that just disappeared.. I keep emailing and chat run around saying my email not registered to them etc but I got screenshots of everything.. so disappointed cause I really want to use this broker
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Aug 28, 2020:
Dear miz_ria,

Thank you for your feedback and the time you have taken to post this review.

You have emailed us regarding your failed deposit on the 24th of August, giving us no time to investigate and revert back to you, as this review was posted the very same day.

Cases related to clients' funds are always taken seriously and being dealt with on a priority basis. After your email was received, the payment service provider was contacted regarding the delay and later the funds reflected into your LQDFX Wallet.

We are sad that your first impression of our company is rated 1 star. However, as you have just started using our services, we believe that now your experience meets your requirements and that you will revise your rating.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Christchurch,
Canterbury, New Zealand,
Aug 11, 2020,

feel good

I have two accounts with lqdfx and honestly speaking no problems about trading conditions, everything is fast, they withdraw as soon as 1 hour. . Around 3 to 4 months going with them, I made already 2 withdraw and they pay me intime. Feel good.

Noman hossain,
Johor, Malaysia,
Jun 27, 2020,

Review

after passing one week in demo , i have opened a real account on lqd, with no restrictions deposit instantly done. spreads is loswer than many of the broekrs i tried before. really looking forward do work with them more.

Kazi Sajib,
Newyork, USA,
Jun 25, 2020,

Great Broker

With a diverse trading style never have I been settled down on a particular strategy. In different situations even with different problems my experience went over lqdfx well. I made a number of withdrawals with successful cash outs. All my withdrawls came as accrue to me due to their no account fees. The support they have been providing to me, hope they will retain in future.

NewYork, USA,
Jun 17, 2020,

Personal opinion

as a retail trader with different firms i have had a number of accounts over the yeras. its my own trading style. experience with lqdfx from december 2019, having withdrawan thousands 0f $$ never got major problem and the customer support representative , they charge nothing as account fees. overall comfortable trading life with them.

A. Frazier,
Jun 8, 2020,

The one thing I DO NOT like about this broker is that it pays you hardly anything on US30! I put in a .02 lot size on a buy at the price of 27352.81. I took profit at 27360.81 and received 0.80 for a profit! There is NO WAY those 8 pips should have paid me only EIGHTY CENTS! It should have been $16! NEVER AGAIN!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 16, 2020:
Dear A. Frazier,

Thank you for your feedback.

Let me clarify that the tick value of certain indices may vary from broker to broker. Therefore, we would always advise doing your research to find out if the value we offer works along your strategy.

Have you contacted us to inquire the above prior to trading? We offer a 24/5 live chat service, along with other support facilities in which you can get in touch, readily available to provide any assistance, where you could have obtained the information. Being an informed trader about your broker rates would have prevented your disappointment, which led to this review.

However, on a positive note, reading that this is the only one thing you are not satisfied with, we understand that you have been satisfied with all other procedures and services offered by us.

Ruse, Bulgaria,
Jun 7, 2020,

Victim of their PAMM fund nanager

No way to exit from this trap. Find nanager plays against the investors. Asked many times to exit the copy of trades. Customer support explained to that this Is not food business practice. Simeone from then wrote me that my loss Is not enough big, and that I was with no experience in this kind of investing etc. What kind of rights they could have in stating my stop loss? And what food business practice are they following Is known only for them. Statistics for the trades is fake and they know this very well. Find manager Is clearly supporter by the broker in trading against our interests. My blog shows update with concrete facts that are based on the log files from MT4 provider by the broker and not available on the portal. Criminals. Full stop

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Jun 11, 2020:
Dear DnIvTod,

Thank you for your feedback.

Please allow us to add some more details to your review.

First of all, let us clarify that all Fund Managers are independent clients, same as you are, using a service we provide. We neither collaborate with any of the Fund Managers nor get involved in their trading strategy.

It is necessary to mention that you agreed to the Terms and Conditions as well as the LPOA. Additionally, you were well aware of the locked withdrawals function prior to investing as it is highlighted in big red letters. The conditions were clear, and you chose to proceed. Now, you are asking us to detach your account. By doing so we would be violating the Terms with the Fund Manager, which had been accepted and agreed by you during open positions.

At any point you had the opportunity not to do so, that is not to proceed. Alternatively, you could have contacted our PAMM department to receive more information on this subject. We would have happily assisted you with making a decision.

What we did was an observation on your account when you first contacted us expressing that you are not happy with the account progress. Ups and downs in trading are a normal occurrence, as with any other type of investment. The downs at that time were very low.

In regard to your trading history, the data is correct. We have, by now, already sent your MT4 trading statement on two occasions and the figures clearly match with the figures in your Client Area. So, we are unsure how do you consider this data fake.

khalid younas,
Virginia USA, USA,
May 30, 2020,

Very professional .

from last couple of months i have been trading with lqd. still haven't any major problem , the customer service is really excellent, bonus is usable with no restrictions but sometimes the trading spreads are wide when one sessions closes before the other session oppening , but that is normal with all broker.

Michael,
USA, USA,
May 12, 2020,

Decent Broker

Decent broker to start off with but I dont recommend you stick with them , better off with a regulated broker. They like to gap allot during Asian open plus you get hit with insane spreads sometimes so they skim your profits a bit.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 18, 2020:
Dear Michael,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review, we appreciate your feedback.

We are sad to read that based on your short trading experience with us you are not recommending us as a long-term broker. We have a great deal of happy clients, who have been with us for years, some even since day one.

In regards to spread widening and gaps at times, kindly note that this is not something that we control as the feed comes straight from the liquidity provider. Moreover, the global crisis has a significant impact on the markets, particularly affecting the spreads on some instruments.

You could have received a detailed answer, had you contacted our trading department. Our dedicated expert agents are always there to assist our clients.

LQDFX Team wishes you all the best in your trading future and we hope to welcome you back again in the near future.

Moriom,
May 11, 2020,

Well Experience

It hasn't been so long I joined lqdfx broker, my mentor recommended lqd to me. The documentation process was relatively quick, the backoffice and support is kind and helpful. I had several questions before I start trading so on live chat they suggested to arrange a phone call for me. Spoke to a kind gentleman who answered all my questions and helped me with funding my account, that's what I call good service. So far I am happy with the platform as well, will update about withdrawing if any issues occur.

Md Alamin ashik,
Seoul, Korea, Republic of,
May 5, 2020,

1st withdrawal complete.

First withdrwal is done successfully after joining lqdfx broker. Despite being short amount, I thought i would have to stay long for the money to get but my thought came wrong. They have done their job magnificently. However, i strongly hope they will be providing quick response about withdrwal like this in future even in case of big amount of wothdrawl. I am really satisfied with it.

KB,
Wash, DC, USA,
Apr 30, 2020,

STAY AWAY FROM THIS BROKER

This broker has scammed me in a major way this morning. My account has been very profitable every day for over a month now. Today they closed out a trade that did not hit margin or a stop loss. They have also manipulated the candles on EURUSD H4. I sent them 6 different charts at the same time from 6 other brokers. They are all the time. The LQDFX chart was totally different. Its caused me to lose so much money with my trading method. I have emailed support with the evidence. The best evidence I gave them was a screenshot from a friend of mine using them, and the candles were SO DIFFERENT from mine. This broker has serious explaining to do. At minimum, I wish to get all my money back. This is just wrong and unethical. Stay away from LQDFX.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted May 4, 2020:
Dear KB,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are unaware of what manipulation you are referring to.

First of all, please note that our charts and candles are formed according to our server time, which is currently Summer time GMT+1. Brokers can have varied server times depending on the location of their server.

As of the screen shot which you claim is taken from a client of ours, unfortunately, we are unable to confirm whether this is our platform or not, as the screen shot consists of a small part of a chart, with no further details. Please ask your friend to take a full platform screen shot, as to be able to identify that it is in fact our chart and send it to us.

In regards to the trade that you mention, we assume you are referring to the same trade mentioned in your email, which was closed due to stop out. Unfortunately, the trade placed by your EA did not go in your favour, you did not have enough equity to sustain the draw-down, thus you got stopped out. Please see your account history for more details.

We are confused as to why do you consider this as manipulation.

Furthermore, charts are not being manipulated, as you describe. During that profitable month you had, the trading conditions were absolutely the same, which turned out in your favour as your EA's strategy was profitable. However, when the market went against you, you blamed the candles.

With all due respect, we are always happy to honour clients, if it's clear that there is an issue on our end. However, in your case there is no error, as explained above.

Maryland, USA,
Apr 25, 2020,

Best offshore broker I've used

Personally, I have nothing but good things to say. It did take a couple of tries to get verified, but that's no problem.

The first time I withdrew, I got my money early the next morning. Same for every other time I withdrew (except for weekends, but that is to be expected.)

The spreads aren't too bad. I've been hesitant to use any offshore broker other than FXChoice, but darn is LQDFX killing it.

The deposits have to be exact when depositing in crypto, which i think is cool because it gives you a precise number to enter into your crypto wallet. I hope that LQDFX is here for years to come, because I withdraw right to Cashapp, and I can get my profits very quickly. Don't stop serving us americans, LQDFX! I trust my money with them and will deposit something substantial next week.

Essen, Germany,
Apr 24, 2020,

Scamming. Profits will not be paid out

At the beginning of March in the turbulent market phase I achieved very high profits. Then I got an email that my account is under observation. I could neither trade nor withdraw my profits. One day later I received another mail with the information that my account is blocked and deleted. All profits (150k) were retained. On various inquiries I got only unspecific reasons. Supposedly I had done arbitrage trading. And that is simply wrong. It was scalping. The average trade duration was 2-3 minutes.
Also on further inquiries I was not given any further reasons. Also no evidence or something similar.

As soon as you make high profits with LQDFX, your account will be deleted.

So be very careful.
They are scammers.

Apr 13, 2020 - 1 Star I can only disadvise this broker. It is by far the most unreliable broker yet.

At the beginning of March 2020 I made very large profits in the turbulent market situation.
Then it became very strange.
First I got an email that my account is under observation (allegedly from their Liquidity Partner). One day later my account was deleted, and my profits (150k) were simply held back. I was only told that I had done arbitrage. Without further explanation. Also, no evidence or explanations were sent to me in response to various follow-up questions.
I had pointed out several times that with an average trade duration of 2-3 minutes, there can be no talk of arbitrage, but rather of scalping. All this was ignored. My profit was gone and my account deleted.

Therefore: Hands off this broker!

As long as you don't make high profits, everything will go well. But as soon as you have large profits, they are not paid out.

LQDFX is SCAM!!!

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 15, 2020 Dear piand,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

Even though you have chosen to remain unidentified, we are very well aware of your case. Further to our previous email correspondence, let me add some more details to your review.

The trading strategy of your EA was evidently proven to be arbitrage, thus violating our trading Terms and Conditions. Moreover, a proof was provided to you.

Furthermore, we are quite positive it is not your first time being in such situation, as we received a confirmation from our Liquidity provider that such activity had happened previously and were well aware of arbitrage trading being taken from the same IP address. With this being said, a possible case where you were not aware that your EA's strategy is in violation, does not stand up.

In addition to the above, our LP is also aware of the arbitrage software and the provider that sells it, which is apparently on their black list.

As an STP broker, we welcome scalping and scalping is allowed, but arbitrage is not.

Should you have any further inquiries, please feel free to contact trading@lqdfx.com

Wisconsin, USA,
Apr 21, 2020,

SCAM!! STAY AWAY

Stop and please read if you're considering This broker. I had just opened up a live account with LQDFX. My deposit method was bitcoin. I did a deposit transaction of 500$ in bitcoin, but I sent 580$ from my bitcoin wallet and forgot to change the deposit amount of 500 to 580 on Lqdfx website. Of course Lqdfx only deposited 500 and not the full 580, so I still don't know what happened to the 80. Reached out to customer support, no answers yet.
I opened three trades after my 500$ got deposited, I am using Metatrader4 platform on Mobile phone. When I placed my trades I had no issue logging on and off of my MT4 Lqdfx account, but soon after I my trades gain profit, I COULD NOT LOG IN ANYMORE TO CLOSE OR MONITOR MY TRADES! Every time I try to log into Lqdfx server on MT4 it keeps giving me a timeout error with no login success. I reached out to their live chat, we tried multiple things but nothing worked. They tried to say it's not Lqdfx fault and probably I don't have a secure internet service. BULLSHIT! I was on wifi and I can log onto my IG brokers account on MT4 perfectly fine during the same time I'm having this issue, so I know MT4 and my wifi was not the issue. Since I couldn't log in to close my trade, my account balance went to .35 cents. The next day after my account was blown, I mysteriously was able to log into Lqdfx server with no problem. PEOPLE STAY AWAY FROM LQDFX, they scam people like me to pay back other people they tried scamming. Believe these bad reviews, I should of before I deposited money with this broker. The only reason this broker has good reviews is because these clients are the lucky ones who haven't been scammed yet!!! STAY AWAY, Don't get scammed like me.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 24, 2020:
Dear CKVue,

Thank you for your feedback.

You have emailed us regarding your overpayment on the 20th in the evening, giving us no time to investigate and get back to you, as this review was posted the next day.

Cases related to clients' funds are always taken seriously and being dealt with on a priority basis. An agent asked for a screen shot of your overpayment so we can forward it to our payment service provider. The evidence of the overpayment was provided to us after this review was posted and you have been emailed with a refund link of your overpayment yesterday April 23.

In regard to your connection issue, please note that LQDFX is not liable for losses due to poor internet connection or for any reason outside of LQDFX's control. We as a company providing trading services, expect from our clients to ensure their devices are in good working order, as well as ensuring a stable internet connection. There is no reason for you not to be able to login at that particular time, apart from poor internet connection, taking into account you have already logged in earlier that day.

Furthermore, we checked the status of our servers at the time you reported your connection issue, and no disconnection errors or discrepancies were detected. Moreover, we have had no traders reporting a similar issue, which leads to the fact that the issue appears to be isolated. Additionally, I must point out the fact that if there is a problem with the server, the effect would not be isolated.

The strange part is that you were able to login and place the trades, but then you weren't able to login before you got stopped out. Then later, you mysteriously was able to log back into your account.

We are unable to determine what exactly caused that, as it's not to do with our server. Therefore, we cannot be held responsible for losses that occurred outside of our control.

Pablo,
Amsterdam, Netherlands,
Apr 20, 2020,

Worst broker ever SCAM!!!!

they withdraw all the money from your account and then know nothing about it, while you are sleeping and you wake up the next day you see that all the money has been withdrawn from your account?!?! and then they say it is your own responsibility that all your money is taken from your account the biggest scam i have ever experienced !!!
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 22, 2020:
Dear Pablo,

Thank you for taking the time post this review.

We welcome any feedback, however, it would be more enlightening to provide us with specific information (account number/ Wallet ID) as to be able to identify you as a client and look into your claims further.

It is probably needless to mention that we do not withdraw funds from our clients' wallets while they are asleep, or at any time at all.

To conclude, since there is anonymity and lack of evidence on your part, we cannot refute your claims or accept this review as plausible.

Pentoja,
ny, USA,
Apr 18, 2020,

Good bonus experience

I have long been a trader of Forex but as a small investor it’s really tough to me to grow quick profit. However thanks to lqdfx broker because I was able to take the savor of a medium capital with the combination of my small balance and their handsome amount of bonus. I can grow quick profit because I have flexible leverage here with the broker however it’s unfair to trade with high leverage but as an opportunity-seeker I make the best use of their dedicated offering. I found their trading terms and policies are easy to maintain and that’s I enjoy trading here.

Abir khalifa,
Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Apr 8, 2020,

Good going

2019 I h’ve bad experience with a few brokers and occasionally found lqd , I charged my account with 100USD to test the platform and its execution because I don’t believe in any types of bonuses. But experienced was really good , the execution as fast as it mentioned on the website, spreads are very fair as well the number of the trading instruments provided there. Support so far has been quick and helpful, I always receive a phone call when send a request at any time of the day. However I am about to fund bigger amount here.

Cairo, Egypt,
Apr 6, 2020,

Update:

Just spoke to a rep they have managed to sort things out to the best of their ability their LP gave them quite a hard time but they fought my case and managed to reach an agreement which is very fair. I really don't wish to hurt their reputation. I was just misinformed about a few things as this is a new experience but overall I'm happy.

Apr 3, 2020 - No Rating Hello,
Not sure if there was a delay or my last update has not gone through so I am leaving another review. I have since spoken to a rep from LQDFX and he has assured me that the holding of withdrawals are not from their side but from the side of the liquidity providers. They do not want to lose me as a client so they are dealing with the LP to ensure that my profits will be secured and sent to me and a rep confirmed to me that its looking positive. So I would like my last post amended to reflect this. Thank you.

Mar 30, 2020 - No Rating I have since spoken to a rep at LQDFX and I now understand that the issue with my account is from the liquidity provider and not from their end. They have assured me that they are fighting for me and things are looking to be quite positive. So I believe that my initial post was a bit too harsh and I am confident that we can reach a positive outcome.

Mar 28, 2020 - 1 Star I made around 13000 USD with a 1500 USD capital. This profit came the second Boris Johnson announced he had corona. Any experienced trader knows the impact of such events and the possible profit. I wake up the next day to an email saying my account is frozen and the LP is suspecting arbitrage trading!

HOW IS THIS EVEN POSSIBLE!!!!!!!! IF I PRACTICE ARBITRAGE I WOULDN'T BE ON A S***** BUDGET TRYING TO MAKE ENDS MEET WHILE SUFFERING FROM THIS S*** ECONOMY. I FINALLY GET A WIN AND THEY JUST TAKE IT FROM ME?

THEY ONLY WANT YOU TO LOSE. I AM SEARCHING FOR A PROPER LAWYER TO SUE THEM RIGHT WHERE THEY ARE REGISTERED. THIS IS OUTRAGEOUS.

Meanwhile, their chat support casually says it's ok to use any EA and practice any form of trading anyone would want!

PURE SCAM!!!!

I am starting a social media campaign listing every single MANUAL trade with screenshots and comparison to other myfxbook wins others made at the same time/date

I will also post their staff saying how any trading style or EA use is acceptable. They want you to make money but they will rip it off you. AVOID BY ALL MEANS!

Accounts:
60009575 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 1500 USD
60010121 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 1530 USD
60010122 - Deposit 500 USD / Profit 9146.56 USD
Bangkok, Thailand,
Mar 28, 2020,

Like the way LQDFX take care customer, Nice & Fair.

I trade with LQDFX more than year. I confirmed from my experience that 'NO Problem' for withdraw a profit if you follows the rules of this broker in trading term conditions. I had many withdraw with fast processing from them all on last year until now.

Last few day my withdrawal delay by under investigation of their LPs like others comment. I chat with support ask about how the progress and the support team respond within a day make me so apprecite and finish the withdraw.

I like the way LQDFX treat customers. I'm the one who comes to rate them 5 star. They not a SCAM, you make profit they will pay. Just don't only blame, the thing nice they do should be share too.

Mar 27, 2020,

Update on my last Review

I would like to update my first review. I did create this review prior to a final decision on my investigation. I claimed that this broker was stealing my funds prior to a final decision being given, which was inaccurate. After a series of emails back and forth from their different departments, I received a personal phone call from one of their senior employees this morning. This was over my dissatisfaction with their process and the fact that my withdrawal was being held. This senior employee did his best to explain the process to me, stating that all decisions were made by the liquidity provider and not the broker.

In this phone call I was given the results of my investigation stating that my I would be RECEIVING MY WITHDRAWAL and MY TRADING ACCOUNT WOULD BE ENABLED again.

I have not received my withdrawals yet, however I do plan on updating this review with the final outcome once It is in my account.

I do want to say that aside from my recent withdrawal problems, this broker is a solid 4.5/5. The executions are probably the fastest of any broker I have used. The spreads are excellent. The deposit process is simple. With any simple problems, the support team is very quick to reply and the live chat has been extremely helpful over the several months that I have traded with this broker.

Mar 25, 2020 - 1 Star Hello,

I have been trading with lqdfx for almost 8 months consistently. I never tried to withdraw throughout all of this time until last Thursday. (today is a Wednesday). When I initiated my withdrawal, they held my funds until today(Wednesday March 25) after I messaged that backoffice and support 3 days in a row with no reply and informed them that I would be contacting my lawyer. From Monday (march 23) to Wednesday(march 25) I had been contacting them with no updated on my withdrawals.

Note: their withdrawal time is only supposed to be 1-2 business days, however now that I try to withdraw a large sum of money ($30,000) they slow down my withdrawal with no reply.

So, after telling them I have contacted my lawyer I get automated emails from support saying that my withdrawals have been processed. After 1.5 hours later the status of my withdrawals changed on their website, then the bitcoin was finally sent/in transit.

Now, after this I had about $36,000 left in my trading account. at about 6pm London Time (note: their office closes at 3pm London time), I tried to withdraw another large amount ($32,000 )in the for of 2 withdrawals ($15,000 and $17,000).

INSTANTLY after these 2 withdrawals were placed, I received an email from the trading department stating that my account has been temporarily disabled and I am under investigation for arbitrage.

Note: If I was under investigation previously, why did they choose to send me a seemingly AUTOMATED email withholding my funds when I attempt to withdraw another large amount of money? And they sent this email after their business hours? This was clearly an AUTOMATED EMAIL set up on my account stating that if I tried to withdraw another large sum of money, the email would be sent and they would once again hold my funds, and if they decide to lie and claim "arbitrage" then they would keep the money that I was attempting to withdraw. If this was really the case, why did they let me withdraw my first $30,000 (after holding it for an extended period), but put an automatic email trigger holding my funds if I tried to withdraw more?

This is an obvious attempt to steal money from profitable traders and I intend to take legal action if my withdrawals are not processed and my account is shut down.

Here is the email they sent LITERALLY MOMENTS AFTER MY WITHDRAWAL WAS INITIATED ( during their non-business hours):

Dear Jordan,

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation.

Our Liquidity provider has red flagged your trading activity, due to potential arbitraging.

Your account has been disabled during this time and no funds can be withdrawn as they are now frozen, until they have completed and concluded the investigation, the duration time will be up to 24 hours until we are advised.

Filip,
Wetteren, Belgium,
Mar 26, 2020,

amateurism beyond the evezrything!

First of all: I declared below that I used this service for 6-12 months. Truth is, I never used it, because I'm unable to do so...

I've been trying to set up account FOR MONTHS!!!! Still, it doesn't work. Everyday I contact the helldesk because my account is disabled because it's not being used. When the finally (after a bunch of hours) reactivate it, I need to reset (uuuch????) my password. After that I can log in. THen I try to upload the documents required, I receive an email telling me that my photo's are too blurry (ok, I'm not a professional, but EVERYTHING is still very readable, even if the text in the corners is a little less sharp). And that is a lot more worse than not being able to login!
A day later, I gather all my courage (which is not much anymore) to try again, with newly photos. Now you can start reading from the top again.
Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Apr 2, 2020:
Dear Filip,

Thank you for taking the time to post this review.

We are very sorry you had this experience and your impression towards LQDFX is negative.

From the investigation we have performed as to be able to reply to this review, we found out that your account had been archived the first time due to inactivity. As soon as you contacted us regarding your inactive account, we reactivated it. However, it seems that this was a technical glitch. As you brought this matter to our attention, our IT team managed to fix the bug.

This is something that occurred to your account solely. This is the reason why it might have taken a bit more time to be identified as a glitch, since we did not have any other complaints from any of our clients to classify this as a bug.

In regards to the approval of your account, please note that a Proof of Address document has been asked. However the two documents you have provided us with were out of date and could not be accepted by our Compliance department. It doesn’t make a difference if the document is sent as a PDF or an image, as long as it is included as a whole on the file that we will receive and that it is issued no more than 3 months ago.

On this note I can express again our apologies as we have already done by the emails that were sent to you asking for your understanding.

In fact, your case was escalated to the management team. A senior manager from the Back-office team has also tried to contact you to assist you further but you have rejected the calls and not replied to their emails.

At this point, we are only waiting for your POA to be provided as to approve your account.

We believe that if you can accept our apologies on the misunderstanding and provide us with what is required, you will be very pleased with the quality of our services from here on.

USA, USA,
Mar 25, 2020,

They took my money and earned profits. UNRELIABLE

I have been trading on their platform for several months and have been losing in the first few. Recently, I have been putting in good trades using short term analysis that I learned from my mentor and was able to get in good profits in the previous week due to volatile markets. Then, I receive an email that my account has been red flagged due to potential arbitraging yet I wasn't even aware of what that was and how it is possible in this age. They then proceeded to close my account, erasing ALL my profits from previous days. This company is only interested in LOSSES and will TAKE YOUR FAIRLY EARNED PROFITS.
Moscow, Russian Federation,
Mar 24, 2020,

I confirm that all profitable transactions are blocked and do not allow you

Hello! I want to inform everyone who is interested in further stories with LQDFX and my money. The problem is solved. To my surprise, LQDFX performed perfectly and my emotions about this company are only positive. LQDFX deserves all 5 stars . But I want to say that my story with the withdrawal of money is not over . The money was transferred to vload payment system vouchers. Further cashouts were frozen by VLOAD Bank for an unknown reason and are still in limbo

Mar 14, 2020 - 1 Star On March 3-4, I made a good profit using a high-frequency adviser. They blocked the withdrawal of money and my account. After reading past reviews, it became clear that they are not interested in all profitable trades. They link to their data provider. Here are the LETTERS . I'm not making anything up - here is one of my real accounts 60001268.
Dear Stanislav,

We are informing you of the fact; your trading account is under investigation.

We will get back to you with an update either by the end of today or on Monday.

Angelos R
Account Specialist | LQDFX
+44 203 598 8261 | www.lqdfx.com
Trust Company Complex, Ajeltake Road
Ajeltake Island, Majuro, Marshall Islands
here is my answer
+++++++++++++++++++
Hello, Angelos!
After reading the reviews on FPA - I realized that your company blocks all profitable transactions and my case is not the first and not the last. I trade according to the data provided by your MT4 and it is you who give the quotes I do not invent them. About arbitration-is this possible in our time ? Yes, I do not deny that I used a high-frequency adviser in some transactions on March 3-4. it uses data on clusters of volumes for a paid subscription using the CME of the Chicago futures exchange. In those days, it was very profitable and the adviser gave a great profit. But the adviser is very raw and it can also merge everything at one time. Therefore, I stopped trading on this adviser. Are you afraid that I have earned ?
Personally, I do not believe that I used something forbidden.

1. Data on volume infusions are available (though for a fee) to CME Chicago.
2. Futures quotes are also available on CME
3. The calculation of the margin areas is a job for a student.

With respect
Stanislav

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 20, 2020 Dear Stanislav,

Apologies for the late reply, as your review has just come to our attention.

We are well aware of your case, which has already been closed, following a positive outcome some days previously.

As this review was written before the case was concluded, we would appreciate if you update your review.

Reply by LQDFX Representative submitted Mar 26, 2020:
Dear Stanislav,

Thank you for upgrading your review to 5 stars, we greatly appreciate it.

As far as we are concerned there has been progress in your case regarding VLoad, if not already solved.

Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.