TeraFX.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 18, 2017

TeraFX is a forex broker. Tera FX offers the MT4 and Moible forex trading top platform. TeraFX.com offers over 60 forex currency pairs, stocks indices, crude oil, cfds, commodities, gold and sivler for your personal investment and trading options.

TeraFX.com

Join live discussion of TeraFX.com on our forum

Oct 5, 2016,

Terafx.com is latest scam broker with FCA regulation. Cancel Profit and Not Returning Deposit Money!!!!!

From Terafx.com website they said they are trusted FCA regulated broker. So I open micro account with them. Right after approval then I made deposit and start trading. I was checking their symbols specifications and their Dax symbol is D30EURm. The D30EURm symbol specification is "Trade Full", Volume Minimum = 0.1, Volume Maximum - 100, Volume Step = 0.1, Tick Size = 0.01, Tick Value = 0.01. So I decided to scalp Dax under their platform. All orders were execution using market execution and no sign of erratic tick data. I did make some profit and loss like normal trading. On Friday 30th September 2016, I decided to withdraw some of the profit. Unfortunately, on Monday 3rd October 2016, Terafx compliance dept response to me and said it was manifest error and intent to reverse profit. Until now my deposit money also not being refunded after several requests. The fund keep returning to MT4 account. I am sure they want me to trade again and make losses so that they can legally steal my money.

This kind of scam tactics has to be stopped before they steal more money from new traders.