EverFXGlobal.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 2, 2019
Also EverFX.com, ICC Intercertus Capital Ltd
Related sites include EverFX.com, EverFX.eu, and INFLYX.com

About EverFXGlobal.com

EverFXGlobal is a forex broker. Ever FX Global offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. EverFXGlobal.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

EverFXGlobal.com

Currencies:
Cryptocurrencies:Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, AloGateway, awepay, EasyEFT, EstroPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Pay2Bee, PayBoutique, PayTrust88, PerfectMoney, Piastrix, Qiwi, RPNPay, Skrill, SolidPayments, SticPay, VLoad, VoguePay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, AloGateway, ApcoPay, awepay, EasyEFT, EstroPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Pay2Bee, PayBoutique, PayTrust88, PerfectMoney, Piastrix, Qiwi, RPNPay, Skrill, SolidPayments, VoguePay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of EverFXGlobal.com on our forum

EverFXGlobal.com profile provided by EverFX, Oct 6, 2016

EverFX is an STP broker with a strict EU regulator, providing an efficient and reliable trading environment to traders of all experience levels, across the globe. Trade Forex, spot metals and indices via MT4 trading platform available desktop, mobile devices and webtrader.

The company supports clients through their trading journey with the most competitive trading conditions including tightest spreads, instantaneous execution, flexible daily analysis and the highest quality educational tools.

The company philosophy is to invest into the best available technologies in order to create the most efficient and safest possible trading environment for its traders.

Madrid, Spain,
Nov 28, 2019,

Everfx is excellent !! So happy

For real, this is all negative comments I do not understand. I have an real account in Everfx. And they have a good commercials. If you have any problem, they solve so fast. At the beginning I start with panic because I read negative people talking poo about them, but isn’t real, know, when I really start trading I am very happy to work with Everfx.

De verdad que no entiendo tantos comentarios negativos. Yo tengo una cuenta real en Everfx. Tengo que decir que tienen muy buenos comerciales. Si en algún momento tienes un problema te lo solventan rápido. Al principio tenía pánico de invertir por leer comentarios negativos como estos, por suerte no es real todo lo que dicen, ahora, cuando realmente he comenzado a hacer trading estoy muy feliz de haber escogido a Everfx.
Reply by EverFX Global submitted Nov 29, 2019:
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We wish you good luck in trading. If you will have any questions, please feel free to contact our official support service.

Muchas gracias por su respuesta, lo agradecemos. Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor, ponga en contacto con nuestro soporte técnico. Le deseamos suerte en trading
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Oct 17, 2019,

Scam broker

please don't deposit to everfx, your deposit is smooth but when you are going to WD you will be complicated by them. then you will be called by their manager that you must keep trading, and you are directed to trade again so that your funds run out. and their chart doesn't make sense, the price has been hit by TP but it's not posted so when the TP is hit the spread will be widened by them so it's very difficult to get TP.
Reply by EverFX Global submitted Oct 25, 2019:
Dear Client,
Thank you for your review. EverFX do its best to provide a high-quality service to meet client’s highest expectations. That is why we are open to every new review or commentary.
As a regulated Company we do respect confidentionality of our clients, so we will not discuss it in public. But according to our system, you requested to withdraw twice. The first request was canceled on your behalf. The second request was pending as you were asked to provide us with your Bank Details. Right after you provided us with missing info couple days ago, we initiated WD process. So your funds will be withdrawn according to all terms and conditions.
If you have more questions, please be free to contact our official support service at support@everfxglobal.com.
Please be informed, that you are free to send your complaints anytime as stated in our Complaints Handling Procedure (https://everfxglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Complaints-Handling-Procedure-global.pdf). As professionals, we would suggest you to contact our Complaints Department, at compliance@everfxglobal.com and file your official complaint for further investigation and discussion, instead of making a fuss in social media.
Sep 28, 2019,

Ever Fx is very professional scammer

I have been chosen this due to one of trader has recommended however, he don't all these things technical & started with research on this company once I deposit the amount 250 US dollar the Manager Mr. Samad his attitude were very bad & whilst I am trying to calling back them & sending them email for further follow up & asking the signal he usually insist me to deposit more I will do trade for so an so, One day I am near to loss all the amount he call me insist me to deposit 250 Us Dollar & I will get some promotion bonus for you & add into your account even he did not done any thing he asked me to provide the credit card details, he tried to deposit 1000 US dollar luckily amount were not available in my credit card & there bonuses which they providing at the initial of deposit is not useful it will reflect only but no can do the trade with there bonuses they are totally scammers, Mr. Samad is Sr. Accounts Manager who is very stupid & his lines are usually I don't when I lost my all liquidy I send me an email why you given me the wrong direct in back email he threatening & also he threatening by the call that he will black listed me from Emirates & arrest for the jail he words,

Sep 25, 2019 - 1 Star Dear All,

I kindly requested please don’t deposit a single Dollar they are scammers and they don’t have any regulation over there they will insist you to deposit only no withdrawal there accounts managers intentionally give the wrong direction losses the money in order to reduce the work & again deposit money.
Refer the forex peace army before going this & if you are needed evidence I am able to provide you how they do the scam they are very professional in the term of scammers.
Alimas,
Rabat-Sale-Kenitra, Morocco,
Aug 27, 2019,

Favorable spreads and fast withdrawal

EverFX offers probably one of the most favorable swap options I've ever seen in the market. For example, with EUR/USD they start from 0.2 pips, while with USD/JPY - from 0.3 pips. Such spreads are just a perfect fit for scalping, as you can benefit from just the slightest movements. That's actually what my trading strategy is based on, so for me trading is truly beneficial. The good thing is, everfx never has any payment delays - the funds arrive to the card the very same day you make a withdrawal. As for other payment systems, I have no idea, since I work exclusively with credit card. However, I suppose it might be even faster.
Afrika, South Africa,
Jul 5, 2019,

EVERFX BAD EXPERIENCE

I requested a withdrawal on the 21st of June 2019, to date it's still pending, after several follow up emails, on the 28th of June 2019 support@everfxglobal department confirmed that they had sent information for finance to release the fund within two business days, it's the 5th of July, I'm still waiting. What bothers me is the account manager commited to facilitate the withdrawal, now he is nowhere to be found, support has also now changed their story they say they need to explain why withdrawal hasn't been approved, it's a waiting game & emails going back and forth, I feel let down, I'm very disappointed with Everfx.
paphos, Cyprus,
May 9, 2019,

update

i now get my withdraw

still wait for them to explain actions and compensation on what they lost me.

May 3, 2019 - 1 Star STILL NOT SEND MY MONEY:
I COMPLAIN TO BROKER FOR LOOSING MY ACCOUNT
THIS EMAIL HE SENDS. I WILL POST TRADES HE DONE SO YOU SEE WHAT HE DOES

From: Claudiu Dita [mailto:cd@everfxglobal.com]
Sent: 02 May 2019 10:58
To: Brouno Edoardo Rancan
Subject: Re: Managed account

I will be back in the office on Monday.

I cannot believe what you have done.

How can you close trades like that !??!?!

Half of them would have been in profits by end of week!

You acted like a kid and there is nothing to be done. Why have you interfered ? Why havent you waited to talk to me first ?!

Why doing something like this ?!

I still cannot process and understand your action no matter how much I am trying !

Check your account history for all the period on how many profits you had and the running losses were on assets that would have recovered FULLY and on PROFITS by end of month!

May 2, 2019 - 1 Star DER BROKER, DER FÜR MICH GETRAEDET HAT, SAGTE MIR ICH ERHALTE MEIN GELD ENDE MONAT ZURUECK ABER IN DER REALITÄT HABE ICH NUR VERLUSTE. ICH UEBERPRUEFTE MEIN KONTO UND LOESCHTE ALLES SCHLOSS POSITIONEN UND VERLANGTE MEIN GELD ZURUECK. Sie geben nicht SEHEN SIE E-MAILS

The broker that was traded for me told me my money at the end of the month, but in reality I only have losses. I checked my account and deleted all Castle positions and demanded my money back. They dont give back
San Fernando, Trinidad and Tobago,
Apr 11, 2019,

closed all positions without warning, stopped microlots

The previous people experience, I got registered in everFX by toolstrade.com referral. I have been trading with Ever Fx for some time now. Unfortuantely last week one by one all of my positions were closed with huge losses and minimum lot size was increased to 0.1. When I contacted them they had emailed me before (of course I have not received any email).
So if you guys want to be safe, avoid these people completely. Otherwise one fine day they would make sure your account is blown.
Reply by EverFX Global submitted Sep 11, 2019:
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your feedback. We are always keen to hear the views of our clients. Although, we are sorry to hear that you go upset.
For faciliating the whole process, we would kindly request you to send us your MT4 ID or registered email, so we can expedite the investigation process.

Javier,
Venezuela, USA,
Mar 1, 2019,

Scan cknpany

Takes out your money whenever they want. And poor customer service.
Your account can be doing great and one day puff your account just loses money out of nowhere like they withdrawal for you
Reply by EverFX Global submitted Sep 11, 2019:

Pernik, Bulgaria,
Jan 31, 2019,

Poor Support and SCAM company

Poor Support! When I asked tell me how to open demo account, they just give me link on some other website, did not say "Hi" or anything....Im afraid to try their broker, they looks very scam and not seriouse.! Ive screen of such unprofessional conversation!

Stay away from such unprofessionals. You will lose your money with them.
Reply by EverFX Global submitted Sep 16, 2019:
Dear Customer,

EverFX do its best to provide a high-quality service to meet client’s highest expectations. Please be informed that due to our regulator demands, all conversations between the Company and clients (written and oral) are recorded. Unfortunately, we were not able to identify you in our database. In order to improve quality of our Company we kindly ask you to provide details of your conversation with support.

KZN, South Africa,
Mar 5, 2018,

STAY AWAY, LYING THIEVES

Have stolen $250 from me and refuse to pay it back. A company called Tools Trade took my funds and opened an account with Everfx without my permission. I contacted Everfx to try and recover my money. I was promised by Mr Courage Manesh that it had been paid to my account. No payment has been received to date. I have requested proof of payment but to date have been totally ignored. Clearly a bunch of unethical thieves.