EverFXGlobal.com Review

Also EverFX.com

ICC Intercertus Capital Ltd

Updated: Aug 10, 2020 · EverFXGlobal.com  · Is this your company?

EverFXGlobal is a forex broker. Ever FX Global offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. EverFXGlobal.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EverFXGlobal.com

Currencies:
Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, AloGateway, awepay, EasyEFT, EstroPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Pay2Bee, PayBoutique, PayTrust88, PerfectMoney, Piastrix, Qiwi, RPNPay, Skrill, SolidPayments, SticPay, VLoad, VoguePay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, AloGateway, ApcoPay, awepay, EasyEFT, EstroPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Pay2Bee, PayBoutique, PayTrust88, PerfectMoney, Piastrix, Qiwi, RPNPay, Skrill, SolidPayments, VoguePay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of EverFXGlobal.com on our forum

EverFXGlobal.com profile provided by EverFX, Oct 6, 2016

EverFX is an STP broker with a strict EU regulator, providing an efficient and reliable trading environment to traders of all experience levels, across the globe. Trade Forex, spot metals and indices via MT4 trading platform available desktop, mobile devices and webtrader.

The company supports clients through their trading journey with the most competitive trading conditions including tightest spreads, instantaneous execution, flexible daily analysis and the highest quality educational tools.

The company philosophy is to invest into the best available technologies in order to create the most efficient and safest possible trading environment for its traders.

Yadu Chander,
Asuncion, Argentina,
Jul 30, 2020,

You should just start

And that's the secret to why people succeed. They don't wait for the ideal moment, they don't wait for the market to provide some special opportunities, they act always and make decisions every day. And it really distinguishes professionals from those who just complain about life.
And I really try to be in an environment where these ideas will be supported and will lead to some new emotions and achievements.
It seems to me that when I'm here, I have it all because this company really makes services that can be effectively used in practice. And this is really important.
To begin with, this company offers analytical reviews with some unexpected facts, which I often include in my business plan.
In addition, there are no serious limitations, so here you can try hedging and other dynamic formats, which for many traders is a normal potential realization.
There are three, and I will repeat three trading terminals, which allow you to find the conditions that will suit you exactly. In my opinion, this is more than a decent offer.

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Aug 4, 2020:

Roshan Shakya,
Jaipur, India,
Jul 30, 2020,

My new brokerage

I've switched to this brokerage 2 months ago and now I'm 100% satisfied with my trading. Here are the reasons why I see EverFX as a good brokerage to trade with:
1. A wide range of trading platforms. It's true, usully brokers offer 1-2, maximum 3 platforms. But EverFX offers 5 trading platforms that can be used in your favor. I'm especially interested in Social trader, so I've plans to try. This platform is sth like copy-trading, so you can just follow experts advices and make money. I see it as a good opportunity to devirsify risks.
2. Really wide range of assets. My previous brokerage has poor list of assets, there I feel that I'm free
3. CySEC licensed

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Aug 4, 2020:
Thank you for your review!
EverFX do its best to provide a high-quality service to meet client’s highest expectations.

Lomi Baidya,
Petaling Jaya, Malaysia,
Jul 25, 2020,

Vicious circle...

Personally, I have a mixed experience of trading with EverFX. Because it seems to be reliable and responsible (based on my own experience), but its trading conditions didn't impress me that much. Perhaps someone will like them, I don't deny this possibility. The fact is that I didn't like the types of broker accounts. You have to give $2,500 to trade normally. And since you first want to know if a broker is suitable for you in general, you won't give this amount immediately. It's such a vicious circle. But I took a risk, and trading with EverFX was good, I will continue to work with a broker.

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Jul 27, 2020:

Lucious,
Cairo, Egypt,
Jul 16, 2020,

Satisfied

Started trading there with my $250 and increased my account to $320 in just 2 months. Maybe that's not so big if you check absolute numbers (only $70 in 2 months, hah), but just think about this earnings in %. I don't see nothing special in EverFX, that's just good brokerage with all things that I need for my trading.

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Jul 17, 2020:
Thank you for your review! We appreciate it.

Felipe Quazanto,
Vinhedo, Brazil,
Jul 14, 2020,

The bonuses are our everything...

Broker EverFX isn't as popular as its competitors, but its trading conditions aren't worse, and sometimes even better. I opened a standard account a couple of months ago. What are the conditions there? Low spreads, 50% bonus (yes, it's very cool), and a personal manager who helps me manage my account. It's not even the most expensive account, and the trading conditions are already excellent. But most of all I'm certainly impressed with the bonuses from EverFX. They are always being paid out and it's very nice to receive them. During my work with a broker I didn't notice any significant disadvantages or problems, so I can't remember anything specific. Except that the client support doesn't work on weekends, but it's not really critical.

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Jul 16, 2020:

Garth Alberts,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Jul 10, 2020,

Meets expectations

I can say the company has met my expectations 100%. To tell the truth, I didn't have too much of those. I knew I'll get personal manager's support with my account type, but I ddin't expect him tomake trading decisions for me, whihc is why I am totally ok with how everything goes here.
If you expect someone to be making millions for you simply because you've registered with some company, better find some early stage ponzi scheme and try to exit fast enough with profits (just kidding, don't do that, it's not safe at all!). Professionals don't work for free and don't multiply your capital for free. But they can give a decent advice. I.e my manager was very helpful to me as he pointed out I was loosing a lot of money on London trading session. I listened to the advice and now I trade less hours and make better money LOL.
That's how it works in trader's world!

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Jul 13, 2020:

Guo Jìng Yu,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Jul 9, 2020,

I have made several attempts

I mean, I've tried trading several times, but it hasn't brought me much success.
But in fact, I can't remember a single day when I regret that I decided to do it.
Probably the main nuance is that it gives me particularly vivid emotions that I can't compare with anything else. I really like the fact that here I can act as freely and even very dynamic as possible, it really suits me.
As for this broker, I can't say anything special. I have tried different companies, reviewed many conditions, but I stopped here because there were no particularly bright offers. For classical traders, this is probably the best option.
But I am not going to advertise a brokerage company. I just wish you not to be afraid of difficulties and to work on yourself every day. Everything will be okay.

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Jul 13, 2020:

Sujit Bastola,
Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia,
Jun 28, 2020,

Trading signals, good trading

1) There's trading signals frorm trading central. They provide objective finanncial analysis that help you to make a decision. Fundamental analysis is hard for solo trader (and that's why most solo traders prefer technical analysis), but Trading Central saves your time and allow you to widen the horizon.
2) Company implies KYC/AML policies
3) Economic calendar and good educational service

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Jul 2, 2020:

Leonardo Alcala,
Mi Peru, Peru,
Jun 24, 2020,

Responsible attitude...

It's a pleasure to work with a broker. It's cool that there are two most popular trading platforms to choose from - the MT4 and MT5. Probably 80% of all traders use and prefer this platforms, it's nice that EverFX adapts to its clients preferences.
I also like that a brokerage takes its traders' money seriously and never delays withdrawing. For example, I myself ordered the withdrawal, a day later at 11 am they were already on my credit card. It is a responsible attitude to its clients and I respect that EverFX takes it seriously. The only thing I didn't like was the fact that client support isn't the most friendly one. When you talk to them you get this awkward feeling that you are disturbing them with your troubles and questions. Don't know why exactly... just a strange feeling I've had.

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Jun 26, 2020:

Yvette,
Barbados, Barbados,
Jun 23, 2020,

I AM A VICTIM! EVERFX GLOBAL ARE SCAMMERS!

This company is operating fraudulently and more persons should know about this company and NOT to join with them and NOT to trade with them.
The name of the 1st person that contacted us was Ivan Koshelnyi (email address ivko@everfxglabal.com contact numbers 6239843 and +442036701469 London.
We started with them on Feb 25th 2020 the verbal agreement was that we deposit $250.00 US dollars to our trading account and they will show us how to trade since we didn't have any experience in trading currency, commodities etc. We made that first deposit on Feb 25th Feb 2020.
We were then assigned an account manager Tiwonge L (email tiwi@everfxglobal.com she was really nice at first advising us about everything then as you will see from my bank accounts she would call me on my cel phone you can check my cel phone records most of these incoming calls we made in the early mornings and some times during the day +442036701469 she would tell be to go to team viewer and show my screen, then she as always would show us what to do and execute the trade. Sometimes the trades would work out and bring great profits but she would also give bad trade and tell me to go to sleep.Then she would say you need to put more money in the account because as you see you can make good money. We needed the money and we trusted her and we deposited more money. This day in question she did the same giving me 2 trades and advise me go to sleep in the morning the trades will do good. But the next morning that was not the case we lost over $7,000.00 USD from our trading account. Leaving our account with just over $400.00 USD. I made copies of all my trades for your perusal. I called her again you can see this in my phone records and for 2 days she never replied to my calls. I sent an email to support on 5/14/2020 to let them know what has happened and support never replied to my emails.
On the 3 day after when I was trying to reach her she sent me an email and also called me to say she has the COVID 19 virus and she will be away from work and she will turn me over to a new account manager named Ali K.
I ask her about the money and she said Ali will help me and she hang up never to hear from her again just like Ivan Koshelnyi we never heard from him again either.
Ali K our new account manager ways nice to us at first and I told him what had happened with Tiwonge and he said that that will not happen with him because he said he will not be giving us trades we have to find them ourselves and I told him we don't know how and that the reason we joined was because we were told by Ivan Koshelnyi that the account manager will show us what to trade and he said went on to say this is what to do.
To be honest if we were told that from the beginning we would NOT have joined so we were mislead by Ivan Koshelnyi. Ivan was to hook us in, Tiwonge was to gain our trust so she could control our account. We always wanted to make withdrawals as our trading account history will show you, I have copies, and we really need the money, because we both lost our jobs due o COVID 19 at one time our account was over $12,000.00 USD but she always said cancel the withdrawal and she has a good trade to make good money. Because we needed the money and trusted her we cancelled the withdrawals time and time again.
We made (2) successful withdrawals from them and received it to our RBC account and it took just under 2 weeks to get the funds.
We realised something didn't feel right and started not to trust them any longer. We then started to cancelling our cards, one by one that we deposited funds into the trading account from RBC and FCIB.
This was their plan.......
She started giving us bad trade after bad trade until we had lost over $7,000.00 USD leaving us with just over $400.00 USD. Then Ali K was to be the person not to give us any assistance which they know we didn't know how to trade and that we would eventually blow our trading account. Which we didn't we got in back to just over $600.00 USD but then we started losing and losing.
So on the 6th June 2020 we decided to cancel the trading account and bring home what money was left in our trading account.
I have contacted support at Everfxglobal with many emails and they said that they sent the money as before to our RBC account up to today I checked with RBC 19th June and they said there is no funds from Everfxglobal.

This morning 19th June 2020 I call and spoke to Authur M contact number +442036701469 and he said he will find out what was going on as they have sent the money to RBC and he will get back to me. I called him back this evening and he hung up the phone in my ear. At first I thought it was by accident but I tried calling again and because he sees my number he is not answering the phone. Support at Everfxglobal is also not reply to my emails any longer.
I would just like to have the money I deposited back to my FCIB and RBC accounts totaling $2,500.00 USD from this company.
Looking forward to hear from you.