EverFXGlobal.com Review

Also EverFX.com

ICC Intercertus Capital Ltd

Updated: Oct 19, 2020 · EverFXGlobal.com  · Is this your company?

EverFXGlobal is a forex broker. Ever FX Global offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. EverFXGlobal.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EverFXGlobal.com

Currencies:
Cryptocurrencies: Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD: Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, AloGateway, awepay, EasyEFT, EstroPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Pay2Bee, PayBoutique, PayTrust88, PerfectMoney, Piastrix, Qiwi, RPNPay, Skrill, SolidPayments, SticPay, VLoad, VoguePay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, AloGateway, ApcoPay, awepay, EasyEFT, EstroPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Pay2Bee, PayBoutique, PayTrust88, PerfectMoney, Piastrix, Qiwi, RPNPay, Skrill, SolidPayments, VoguePay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of EverFXGlobal.com on our forum

EverFXGlobal.com profile provided by EverFX, Oct 6, 2016

EverFX is an STP broker with a strict EU regulator, providing an efficient and reliable trading environment to traders of all experience levels, across the globe. Trade Forex, spot metals and indices via MT4 trading platform available desktop, mobile devices and webtrader.

The company supports clients through their trading journey with the most competitive trading conditions including tightest spreads, instantaneous execution, flexible daily analysis and the highest quality educational tools.

The company philosophy is to invest into the best available technologies in order to create the most efficient and safest possible trading environment for its traders.

Gabriel Pagan,
Caracas, Venezuela,
Sep 17, 2020,

Experience and work on mistakes

What I liked most about EverFX was that it doesn't limit its clients with trading conditions. The broker has 3 trading platforms to choose from, quite low spreads and a lot of ways to make a deposit. I also liked the fact that a brokerage usually doesn't postpone withdrawals and doesn't charge any additional commissions or fees. So you can say that during these 5 months that I have been working with a broker, I have gained a lot of experience and discovered some new knowledge in trading. Because trading itself is not only about trading, it's also about working on yourself, a lot of learning, and of course working on your past mistakes. And I like that I'm not alone in this, and have EverFX support. Of course, it had a few small disadvantages, but they didn't bother me in my trading.

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Oct 6, 2020:
Thank you for such detailed review! We appreciate it.
EverFX do its best to provide a high-quality service to meet client’s highest expectations.

Trinh Mang,
Binh Phuoc, Viet Nam,
Sep 15, 2020,

You need to work actively and honestly

No need to try to deceive or catch up with the market.
Only structured and accurate work (in my opinion) can bring results that are worthy of attention.
And I like that this company supports exactly this idea of modern trading, because it means that the company creates a professional environment for traders.
Of all the services I like most of all the convenient trading terminal and timely analytical reviews, they add something new every day, so I always stay informed about the latest events.

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Sep 17, 2020:
Thank you for your review!

Estevao Fidalgo,
Nilopolis, Brazil,
Sep 14, 2020,

good trading experience

I can't say anything bad about this brokerage, as for me it was good enough. EverFX is a regular forex and CFD broker, not much more than that. I'm please with my experience especially with trading central signals =)

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Sep 17, 2020:

Toke Afunku,
Port Harcourt, Nigeria,
Sep 6, 2020,

Fees could be better, service probably couldn't

I've seen some traders criticized the broker for "high entry threshold". Seriously?!! $250 is a high entry trhreshold?!
Guys, don't even bother to open live accounts if you've got those thoughts in mind. Those who want to start trading with 10 bucks or a hundred bucks - what kind of a plan have you got in mind? Max leverage? Gambling?
Don't even waste your hundred bucks, bettter take your better half to a fancy restaurant. Returns gonna be better.
I think forex trading must not be started with under $1000 deposit. Only this deposit size can ensure you can follow some adequate risk management guidelines.
I said it, not its time to review the broker. It's an ok one guys, don't worry. Legit, non-problematic withdrawals, reliable executions, etc. No worries on this side.

Nirmal Neupane,
Sep 6, 2020,

I'm satisfied with my choice...

I understand how important it is to choose a brokerage in trading business, because through it you will be implemented as a trader. And as for me, it is very important that you can not only trust a broker, but you feel comfortable working with it. And this is exactly what I found in EverFX. Of course, I sometimes find small defects in its work (for this I remove 1 star), but it seems to me that if it tries, it will get rid of all this. I chose EverFX at the beginning only because it has no problems with regulation. And the regulator is just as important as favorable trading conditions. So I can say for sure that I'm satisfied with my choice of brokerage)

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Sep 11, 2020:
Thank you for such detailed review! We appreciate it.

Diego Alejandro Adame,
Lomas de Zamora, Argentina,
Sep 4, 2020,

professional opinion

I specialize in fundamental analysis. And that is why I selected a brokerage company with a powerful set of analytics and review articles.
Am I satisfied with what I see here? Perhaps, yes. Although I would like to see an even more powerful information flow, because its nice to have it all collected in one place. At the moment I can't claim the broker can replace bloomberg supscription for me.
Nevertheless, my experience with EverFX is satisfactory and I don't have much of the other concerns regarding thier service.

Jhb, South Africa,
Sep 3, 2020,

Account Managed by Everfx employees was blown twice

had previously opened an Everfx account, as I wanted to learn to trade but decided not to trade on it because I did not have the time to learn to trade at the time.

Tiwonge L from Everfx called me, to convince me to reactivate my account. I explained to her that I wanted to learn to trade myself and didn’t have the time at that moment. She told me to make a deposit and that Everfx would manage the account. She assured me all will be well, as they will be managing the account. For the next 3 weeks, she called multiple times, trying to convince me to make a small deposit at least, so I can get comfortable, with trading with Everfx.

I eventually made a deposit of $1000 into my Everfx account, that Everfx would manage through Tiwonge L. For the next week, Tiwonge L called me multiple times, to assist me with placing trades on my account. Initially, she we would log onto my phone using a remote screen sharing and controlling software (I think it was teamviewer), which would allow her to place trades remotely

At the end of the first week, Tiwonge L called and insisted that, I needed to make another deposit into my account, to allow for better trades to be placed. She insisted we needed to change from trading forex to trading shares. I mentioned my inability to make further deposits. She assured me that all would be safe as Everfx watch over all transactions.

Tiwonge L kept calling and eventually convinced me to make another transfer of $5500 for a pending big move due to a pending Disney announcement. Tiwonge L bought shares which eventually made a $3800 profit.

The market went the opposite way. I called her multiple times to address this, when my account was going heavily negative on the trade and her response was that I should not worry as they were watching the trade. Her words were that I should "allow them to do their job, as I must go back to doing my job"

My account got blown, I lost all my money!!! When I spoke to Tiwonge L, she told me that the money I had lost ($9700), was a small amount in trading and that she can even repay me from her pocket if she needed to, she said the company would be in touch with me to work something out to recover the losses.

I then got a call from Tiwonge L’s alleged boss, his name was Vincent. He told me that he heard what had happened and that he would help me recover, but in order for him to help me, I needed to play my part and make another deposit. He initially asked me to deposit $5000, which I stated I could not make. He assured me that we would recover the loses within 2 months, coz the company was willing to match whatever I deposited, since they lost my $9700. Long story short, he talked me into depositing another $3000, also by ensuring I do it whilst he was on the line. He also asked me to increase my leverage, so we could grow the account quicker

I deposited $3000 and increased my account leverage to 1:500. Mr. Vincent placed two forex trades that both closed in loses and blew my account again!!! Since then, I tried multiple times to contact Everfx but nobody responded to my emails or took my calls.

About 4 months later, I received a call from ANOTHER broker from Everfx, who tried to talk me into depositing money into my account. He told me the brokers I previously worked with had left the company and he wanted to assist me - I told him I wasn’t interested

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Oct 8, 2020:
Dear User,

Unfortunately, we cannot check or investigate your review as you didn't indicate any personal information.
Please be aware that due to our Regulator requirements and relevant legislation, all conversations between the Company and clients (Emails and calls) are recorded. All technical data is also recorded and fixated.
Considering the above, we kindly ask you to specify your complaint and provide us with your MT 4 ID so we could investigate your case.

Plexprim,
Lusaka, Zambia,
Sep 1, 2020,

You get used to a broker quickly...

I just recently opened an account with EverFX. For 250 dollars you can open an account with quite favorable trading conditions. If you want better trading conditions, you will have to pay extra.
My trading conditions on my account, is: minimal spread from 1.2 pips, base currency USD, EUR, GBP, no commissions and stuff like that. And I'm more than satisfied with this.
At first it was a bit uncomfortable to use the site, because it seemed to have a lot of different unnecessary details and other things. But I got used to the broker's site very quickly and realized that everything there is is very necessary and useful.
EverFX really disposes to long-term trading, which will be mutually beneficial for both the brokerage itself and you. I didn't have a lot of problems while trading. And if there were any small questions or anything like that, I was really helped by the client support, which works very cool and fast.
At this rate, I'm sure that I will continue to trade with EverFX, because I'm for real satisfied with its work. Even things that I may not have liked or felt uncomfortable at the beginning, I quickly got used to it and don't even notice it anymore now. By the way, I have been trading with it for about half a year or a little longer.

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Sep 11, 2020:
Thank you for your review!

Slanter,
Nairobi, Kenya,
Aug 30, 2020,

3 reasons why

that's my reasons why i'm trading with this brokerage:
1) trading academy with full course of education. i was sceptic about education but it was really good
2) mt4/mt5 you can choose a platform that you like
3) good experience, fast withdrawals and tight spreads

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Sep 1, 2020:

Mahmood Upadhyay,
Surat, India,
Aug 30, 2020,

Regulated brokerage with good academy

I learned trading there with EverFX academy. It was hard but it worth its money and time. Now my deposit is $15k and my ROI is 6,4% and I see this as a good profits, especially for a beginner. Also, I like this brokerage cause it's regulated. That doesn't affect me but I know that I'm legal protected.

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Sep 1, 2020: