EverFXGlobal.com Review Visit site

Updated: Mar 27, 2020
Also EverFX.com, ICC Intercertus Capital Ltd
Related sites include EverFX.com, EverFX.eu, and INFLYX.com

About EverFXGlobal.com

EverFXGlobal is a forex broker. Ever FX Global offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. EverFXGlobal.com offers over 50 forex currency pairs, indices, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies for your personal investment and trading options.

EverFXGlobal.com

Currencies:
Cryptocurrencies:Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum
CFD:Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
ZuluTrade: Yes
Deposit Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, AloGateway, awepay, EasyEFT, EstroPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Pay2Bee, PayBoutique, PayTrust88, PerfectMoney, Piastrix, Qiwi, RPNPay, Skrill, SolidPayments, SticPay, VLoad, VoguePay, Yandex Money
Withdrawal Methods:Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, Alipay, AloGateway, ApcoPay, awepay, EasyEFT, EstroPay, FasaPay, Neteller, Pay2Bee, PayBoutique, PayTrust88, PerfectMoney, Piastrix, Qiwi, RPNPay, Skrill, SolidPayments, VoguePay, Yandex Money

Join live discussion of EverFXGlobal.com on our forum

EverFXGlobal.com profile provided by EverFX, Oct 6, 2016

EverFX is an STP broker with a strict EU regulator, providing an efficient and reliable trading environment to traders of all experience levels, across the globe. Trade Forex, spot metals and indices via MT4 trading platform available desktop, mobile devices and webtrader.

The company supports clients through their trading journey with the most competitive trading conditions including tightest spreads, instantaneous execution, flexible daily analysis and the highest quality educational tools.

The company philosophy is to invest into the best available technologies in order to create the most efficient and safest possible trading environment for its traders.

Solin, Croatia,
Mar 25, 2020,

Scam broker!!

Broker did not explained me nothing (as i am new in this). He just make me lost 72$ + 20 $for withdrawal costs. He just told me click that that and that ,and lied to me that we are doing that in demo account and he spend my real money gettin me in lost. HOW CAN YOU DO THAT TO SOMEBODY WHO DID NEVER USED THE PLATFORM?????
SHAME ON YOU!!!! The Broker name is Igor Grymalskyi, terrible man, a liar!
I dont belive to everf at all...don use this platform

South Africa, South Africa,
Mar 20, 2020,

Do not trade with everfx , before making your first deposit they keep calling you but after the deposit you get no assistance at all.. my account has been erased, but they took my money. no one is replying to my emails , the Support is worse ,the lady in the support is not doing anything she's no help at all!!!!!!!!!!

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Mar 23, 2020:
Greetings,
Could you please provide us with your MT4 ID, so we could find you in our database and assist you?
Trinidad and Tobago, Trinidad and Tobago,
Feb 6, 2020,

Kate has been very helpful I hope I can actually see some changes and make

They were very professional i assisting me. My withdrawal was successful
I have not yet made any profits but as soon as I do I will invest more but I need to see profits with whatever little I start with. Kate has been a help to me she is willing to show me how to trade and she wants me to make some money. I have been scammed before with people not wanting to give you withdrawal I just hope I can stay with this company and not worry.

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Feb 10, 2020:
Dear Julezjb07,

We wish you good day.
EverFX support team.
Davao, Philippines,
Jan 26, 2020,

Bad Experience

I had a very bad experience with this company. It’s my first time to trade with them and when I first invested, the broker kept on calling me. After I traded and when I was asking for update, he would not respond anymore to the many emails that I sent. No response. At all. I also emailed the company but also got no response. Do not trade with this company. Very poor service. And may be. A scam

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Jan 29, 2020:
Thank you for your review. EverFX do its best to provide a high-quality service to meet client’s highest expectations. That is why we are open to every new review or commentary.
Please, provide us with your MT4 ID, so we could find you in our database and investigate everything.
abia, Nigeria,
Jan 9, 2020,

trading account suspended

Everfx suspended my trading account when they realized i had mastered forex and had become profitable. They are simply a c***** company and i will never advice anyone to trade with them as they are very unreliable especially when you begin to profit from the market. They will also widen your spread when you take profit so that you will never get what you deserve. My experience was horrible and their services are crappy. DO NOT TRADE WITH EVERFX GLOBAL

Reply by EverFX Global submitted Jan 14, 2020:
Madrid, Spain,
Nov 28, 2019,

Everfx is excellent !! So happy

For real, this is all negative comments I do not understand. I have an real account in Everfx. And they have a good commercials. If you have any problem, they solve so fast. At the beginning I start with panic because I read negative people talking poo about them, but isn’t real, know, when I really start trading I am very happy to work with Everfx.

De verdad que no entiendo tantos comentarios negativos. Yo tengo una cuenta real en Everfx. Tengo que decir que tienen muy buenos comerciales. Si en algún momento tienes un problema te lo solventan rápido. Al principio tenía pánico de invertir por leer comentarios negativos como estos, por suerte no es real todo lo que dicen, ahora, cuando realmente he comenzado a hacer trading estoy muy feliz de haber escogido a Everfx.
Reply by EverFX Global submitted Nov 29, 2019:
Thank you for your feedback, we really appreciate it! We wish you good luck in trading. If you will have any questions, please feel free to contact our official support service.

Muchas gracias por su respuesta, lo agradecemos. Si tiene alguna pregunta, por favor, ponga en contacto con nuestro soporte técnico. Le deseamos suerte en trading
Surabaya, Indonesia,
Oct 17, 2019,

Scam broker

please don't deposit to everfx, your deposit is smooth but when you are going to WD you will be complicated by them. then you will be called by their manager that you must keep trading, and you are directed to trade again so that your funds run out. and their chart doesn't make sense, the price has been hit by TP but it's not posted so when the TP is hit the spread will be widened by them so it's very difficult to get TP.
Reply by EverFX Global submitted Oct 25, 2019:
Dear Client,
As a regulated Company we do respect confidentionality of our clients, so we will not discuss it in public. But according to our system, you requested to withdraw twice. The first request was canceled on your behalf. The second request was pending as you were asked to provide us with your Bank Details. Right after you provided us with missing info couple days ago, we initiated WD process. So your funds will be withdrawn according to all terms and conditions.
If you have more questions, please be free to contact our official support service at support@everfxglobal.com.
Please be informed, that you are free to send your complaints anytime as stated in our Complaints Handling Procedure (https://everfxglobal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/09/Complaints-Handling-Procedure-global.pdf). As professionals, we would suggest you to contact our Complaints Department, at compliance@everfxglobal.com and file your official complaint for further investigation and discussion, instead of making a fuss in social media.
Sep 28, 2019,

Ever Fx is very professional scammer

I have been chosen this due to one of trader has recommended however, he don't all these things technical & started with research on this company once I deposit the amount 250 US dollar the Manager Mr. Samad his attitude were very bad & whilst I am trying to calling back them & sending them email for further follow up & asking the signal he usually insist me to deposit more I will do trade for so an so, One day I am near to loss all the amount he call me insist me to deposit 250 Us Dollar & I will get some promotion bonus for you & add into your account even he did not done any thing he asked me to provide the credit card details, he tried to deposit 1000 US dollar luckily amount were not available in my credit card & there bonuses which they providing at the initial of deposit is not useful it will reflect only but no can do the trade with there bonuses they are totally scammers, Mr. Samad is Sr. Accounts Manager who is very stupid & his lines are usually I don't when I lost my all liquidy I send me an email why you given me the wrong direct in back email he threatening & also he threatening by the call that he will black listed me from Emirates & arrest for the jail he words,

Sep 25, 2019 - 1 Star Dear All,

I kindly requested please don’t deposit a single Dollar they are scammers and they don’t have any regulation over there they will insist you to deposit only no withdrawal there accounts managers intentionally give the wrong direction losses the money in order to reduce the work & again deposit money.
Refer the forex peace army before going this & if you are needed evidence I am able to provide you how they do the scam they are very professional in the term of scammers.
Reply by EverFX Global submitted Dec 26, 2019:
Dear Abdul,
EverFX do its best to provide a high-quality service to meet client’s highest expectations. That is why we are opened to every new review or commentary.

Usually, when our clients are close to margin call, our representative calls to warn about it. Additionally, they inform customers about all possible options how to manage such situations, one of which is to expand free margin.

Please be informed, that due to our Regulator requirements and relevant legislations, all conversations between the Company and clients (written and oral) are recorded. We have directed your complaint to Quality control department in order to analyze the situation. We respect privacy of our customers, so we never disclose content of such conversations, but we found no episodes of "threatening" or "demanding". Moreover, we find your offences in address of the Company representative insulting, such behavior is not acceptable amount professional traders. Considering this we kindly ask you to reconsider your review

Thank you for understanding .
EverFX support team.
Alimas,
Rabat-Sale-Kenitra, Morocco,
Aug 27, 2019,

Favorable spreads and fast withdrawal

EverFX offers probably one of the most favorable swap options I've ever seen in the market. For example, with EUR/USD they start from 0.2 pips, while with USD/JPY - from 0.3 pips. Such spreads are just a perfect fit for scalping, as you can benefit from just the slightest movements. That's actually what my trading strategy is based on, so for me trading is truly beneficial. The good thing is, everfx never has any payment delays - the funds arrive to the card the very same day you make a withdrawal. As for other payment systems, I have no idea, since I work exclusively with credit card. However, I suppose it might be even faster.

Afrika, South Africa,
Jul 5, 2019,

EVERFX BAD EXPERIENCE

I requested a withdrawal on the 21st of June 2019, to date it's still pending, after several follow up emails, on the 28th of June 2019 support@everfxglobal department confirmed that they had sent information for finance to release the fund within two business days, it's the 5th of July, I'm still waiting. What bothers me is the account manager commited to facilitate the withdrawal, now he is nowhere to be found, support has also now changed their story they say they need to explain why withdrawal hasn't been approved, it's a waiting game & emails going back and forth, I feel let down, I'm very disappointed with Everfx.