TradeFTM.com Review

Updated: Jul 23, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?

TradeFTM is a forex broker. Trade FTM offers the MT4 and Mobile forex trading top platform. TradeFTM.com offers over 45 forex currency pairs, stocks, cfds, commodities, indices, gold, silver and oil for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeFTM.com

Established: 2007
Address: 180, Whitton Road, Hounslow, London, England, TW3 2ES, United Kingdom
Contact: support@tradeftm.com, +44 20 8144 1010
CFD: (90+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, American Express, Maestro, Neteller, PayPal, Skrill

Join live discussion of TradeFTM.com on our forum

Logesh,
Mumbai, India,
Mar 2, 2020,

Trade ftm

Don't invest in trade ftm it's a fake and fraud company.
All sales team is fraud
Account manager not have quality to do trades
Krishnan is not qualified trade

India, India,
Jan 27, 2020,

Bonus condition is okay, typical broker provide the same, can withdraw profit and investment but in losses compensation volume is high

Arcane,
Pakistan, Pakistan,
Jan 18, 2020,

Scammer

Big Scammer. Tradeftm is not doing scam alone

They are group of Scammer all 3 are working jointly and with collaboration with each other.

I have deposited money and then no withdrawal . now blackmailing for more deposit and now they have disabled my account.

Fraud Company Fraud employees Name RAJ , Roy and Steve and Marium

www.oorafx.com
www.tradeftm.com

India,
Dec 15, 2018,

SCAM BROKER TRADEFTM. DEFRAUDED ME OF USD 40,000.

My trading account with tradeftm a/c no. 2096572087 had a balance of USD 40,000. (FORTY THOUSAND US Dollars)

Adarsh opened huge lots, 20 lots+ 10 lots + 10 lots (Total 40 lots in my account ) ALL AT ONCE in the wrong trend direction (Faulty Trades) and caused my account to become ZERO balance. Adarsh did it on his own without my permission to open such huge 40 lots size trades in my humble account. I have NEVER traded in such currency pairs anytime.

If I had opened faulty positions, then I would be responsible. Adarsh opened the positions

USD 40,000 (FORTY THOUSAND U S DOLLARS is precious to me. It is my hard earned money. IT IS MY BLOOD.

Let it be known to you that I profited tradeftm greatly by much trading. I am aware of the profits I made to tradeftm. Why should my account be shattered like this? I want JUSTICE DONE.
I had complained to the tradeftm compliance on your website, but no reply yet.

I request you to JUSTLY consider this case and to put the USD 40,000 back into my account.

I shall appreciate justice.

Dr. G. ALLAN ROY