TradeFTM.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 17, 2018

TradeFTM is a forex broker. Trade FTM offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. TradeFTM.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, shares, commodities, cfds, indexes, binary option, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TradeFTM.com

Join live discussion of TradeFTM.com on our forum

Allan Roy,
India,
Dec 15, 2018,

SCAM BROKER TRADEFTM. DEFRAUDED ME OF USD 40,000.

My trading account with tradeftm a/c no. 2096572087 had a balance of USD 40,000. (FORTY THOUSAND US Dollars)

Adarsh opened huge lots, 20 lots+ 10 lots + 10 lots (Total 40 lots in my account ) ALL AT ONCE in the wrong trend direction (Faulty Trades) and caused my account to become ZERO balance. Adarsh did it on his own without my permission to open such huge 40 lots size trades in my humble account. I have NEVER traded in such currency pairs anytime.

If I had opened faulty positions, then I would be responsible. Adarsh opened the positions

USD 40,000 (FORTY THOUSAND U S DOLLARS is precious to me. It is my hard earned money. IT IS MY BLOOD.

Let it be known to you that I profited tradeftm greatly by much trading. I am aware of the profits I made to tradeftm. Why should my account be shattered like this? I want JUSTICE DONE.
I had complained to the tradeftm compliance on your website, but no reply yet.

I request you to JUSTLY consider this case and to put the USD 40,000 back into my account.

I shall appreciate justice.

Dr. G. ALLAN ROY