EOSForexEA.com Review

Updated: Aug 28, 2019

Website is down. Company seems to be out of business.

Other websites of this company include BestScalper.com

About EOSForexEA.com

The EOSForexEA MT4 EA is a forex expert advisor.  The EOS Forex EA automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform has been forward tested on a live account by Forex Peace Army. The EOSForexEA.com forex robot is a scalping EA.

EOSForexEA.com

Performance tests

StatusAccountProductP/L Weekly,%Weeks testedP/L Gross,%
EOS+0.54117.9+88.19

Performance results may be delayed. Please click the test to see detailed current report.

Join live discussion of EOSForexEA.com on our forum

Kanny Dale,
Cavite, Philippines,
Mar 16, 2017,

Cross pairing trade done with ease!

Have multiple accounts in various currency spreads and never had any issues using this software to do the scalping for me. No downtime for updates. Very easy to use and absolutely a 'no brainer'! Simple to personalize it the way you want to do FX trading but I found the default installation options quite good especially the stop loss feature. I’am using it for all my FX platforms.
Jean Pierre,
Bangkok, Thailand,
Mar 19, 2017,

Impressive

Good value for money - it was worth every penny I paid. Great methodologies! Always able to look out for markets I wouldn’t trade personally but earn me the pips I want.
Ahmed Sarsour,
Palestine - Gaza, Palestinian Territory, Occupied,
Mar 25, 2017,

Helped me earn more

Worked well and exceeded my expectations for sure. Highly configurable and superb settings for automated exits to stop loss. A must have for all traders like me.
Yaiza,
Madrid , Spain,
Mar 28, 2017,

Easy installation, works as expected.

Easy to integrate and installation instructions very easy to follow. I am so far impressed with this product and told my friends about it. Sophisticated logic always finds its way to reaching my target profits - so I seldom hit a loss. Works smoothly with all MT4 platforms I use.
R. Johnson,
Sao paulo, Brazil,
Apr 4, 2017,

Superb and highly reliable

This robot is very easy to integrate with my chosen MT4 platform! I need not manually install a software upgrade - it does everything automatically. Everything is just one click away and I am guaranteed it does the job of watching over the unpredictable markets on my behalf.