RobotFX.ro Review Visit site

Updated: Aug 26, 2019

About RobotFX.ro

RobotFX.ro develops automated forex trading software for the MetaTrader platform. RobotFX.ro's MT4 EAs include MACD RobotFX, RobotFX Trailing Stop, RobotFX OCO News, ect. for online currency trading.,

RobotFX.ro

Join live discussion of RobotFX.ro on our forum

Edinburgh, United Kingdom,
Aug 22, 2019,

Good expert advisors and indicators for Metatrader. Recommended.

Good expert advisors and indicators for Metatrader. I ordered an EA, paid for it, they delivered and I started using it. It does what I wanted it to do, nothing else or more. Overall, good communication and professional service.
Scott,
Fauldhouse, United Kingdom,
Aug 1, 2019,

Multiple functions and good support

I am using their Fluid EA to trade, manage the trade, hedge and many others and it does accomplish almost everythingf I need. The only thing missing from this ea is an advance trailing, such as atr or at least moving average. It does have pips trailing though. I don't need it myself because I'm hedging, but other traders might want this feature.
Overall, support is excellent and the product does its job. It may seem expensive, but it does everything I need.
UthaiThani, Thailand,
Mar 22, 2017,

good support team

Although the Fluid EA I acquired from RobotFX seemed too complicated and hard to use, the robotfx team has been kind enough to guide me through the installing process and make it work.