TMSEurope.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 21, 2018

TMSEurope is a forex broker. TMS Europe offers the TMS Trader forex trading platform. TMSEurope.com offers over 15 forex currency pairs, stocks indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

TMSEurope.com

Join live discussion of TMSEurope.com on our forum

TMSEurope.com profile provided by TMS_Europe, Aug 9, 2017

TMS offers access to CFDs to trade Indices, Stocks, Forex, Commodities and ETFs with leverage. TMS brings vast experience of over 19 years as an FX brand.

We speak your language: English, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Lithuanian, Latvian.

No.1 Forex Platform 2015, FX Week Short-Term Ranking 2015, Bloomberg FX Forecast Accuracy Ranking 2015, Best Central Europe FX Broker 2011 - World Finance.

Feel free to reach us:
TMS Brokers Europe Limited
+356 203 41 999
www.tmseurope.com
contact@tmseurope.com

Anamaria,
Valencia, Spain,
May 17, 2018,

Good broker, I started trading with them since last year. This people are serious guys. Very good promos, good execution. I don't have any complaint, only there are not many exotic instruments listed but I am trading principally Forex and bitcoin sometimes.
el23876,
Russian Federation,
May 3, 2018,

SCAM! Do not withdraw deposit.

SCAM!
They are ready to help you to open account and fund it, but stoped answering my e-mails when I decided to withdraw deposit.
Andrew,
Cracow, Poland (Inside the offices of TMS Europe),
Aug 9, 2017,

Not perfect but ok

Hi guys,

I have some experience with this broker as I trade with them in Poland for some time. That's the mixture of good and bad. Let's start with bad.

I agree with previous comment that the support is quite poor. I don't know whether they have that many clients or they don't care but writing emails to them makes no sense. I tried with livechat instead and it worked - so there are actually live people who solve problems in there.

Regarding trading conditions - average comparing to other brokers. But it makes sense to use one of their promos to get good results. I joined them for one of those to double profit and it was ok.
Platform - I've seen their web and didn't like it, fortunately I normally trade on MT4 and they also allow that so it's ok.

Good things
- lot of promos and competitions with nice prizes, I didn't have any problems with that yet. I played already in 3 competitions - in the last with the omega watch too and it was good.
They also allow automated trading on some accounts and that was important to me.

If you're new client you can negotiate a lot as they are trying to build brand their sales are going to give you a lot to move your account - especially if You have something more than 1k bucks.
I have also tried to withdraw money from them and that was without any problems. By the way the are in Poland for more than 10 years so definitely not a no-name type of broker from nowhere.
4 Star Rating removed.

This review came from the same location used by TMS Europe to create several forums accounts.

Per FPA policy, the rating on this review has been set to Zero stars.

The FPA does not appreciate review spammers.
Latvian_trader95,
Latvia,
Jul 25, 2017,

Stay away from them, i dont think this is a legit broker.

OK, looks like I am the first one who creates a review on TMS Europe broker. First of all, when I saw this broker, I came here straight away but did not find any reviews, so I thought, ok il try this one, because of the bonuses they offer. Not first deposit bonuses, but no deposit bonuses.

But the problem is when I create real money account and verify my address and identity and all that, I cannot trade those bonuses. They ask me to deposit some of my money to start trading. Then why it is called NO DEPOSIT BONUS, if you ask me to deposit my money to be able to trade those bonuses.

Second thing is- webinar and contest where you can winn if I remember right, money prizes and very expensive luxury watch.

I received emails from them saying that the webinar is "TODAY" but where is the problem? I don't remember what date it was when I received an email saying that webinar will start today at 19.00 PM, but at the same email, webinar date is NEXT DAY! OK, so I thought, they made a mistake, we all are humans, no problem, il wait next day. Next day comes, I open the webinar link 10 minutes before the start (email said to open it 10 minutes before starting) and wait. And all I see is "WEBINAR HAS NOT YET STARTED" so it's been almost 2 weeks now or even more, that webinar link still is working and when I open it it still says "WEBINAR HAS NOT YET STARTED"

So of course, no one answers my emails about that.

About contest- I received one and only one email about the contest when I opened an account with them. There was said it's not been started yet, but I don't remember the date when it should start, but after about 2 days, I started receiving emails where they were saying that contest will end in couple days and maybe I can register for it and still win. So I'm like wtf? I already registered and 2 days ago you said that it's not even started yet. Like WTF? What is happening there?

Another thing- commissions. I compared to other brokers and to one broker that I'm using now, no one, I'm saying, NO ONE has that high commissions.

When you start asking, about commissions and spreads and all sorts of money questions, they just ignore you.

And the last thing I wanted to talk about is that TMS NON-STOP thing. It's like a platform or something i don't really know, where you can see economic calendar news there and a bunch of other news about a lot of thing going on in financial and stock markets. All that is good that they offer something like that, but the problem is, that all that information is stolen from myfxbook.com all the links, the same titles, everything. I would not say anything if they added that the news source is myfxbook or any other news portal who provides that news, but they claim that news is theirs and that they wrote them and that the analysis is created by them!