LearnToTrade.com.au Review Visit site

Updated: Jun 17, 2019

Other websites of this company include learntotrade.co.uk.

LearnToTrade.com.au

Join live discussion of LearnToTrade.com.au on our forum

Neil001,
Auckland, New Zealand,
Jun 17, 2019,

Paid with guarantee refund and guess what

Attended workshop and bought course with the express understanding that i reserved the right to a refund should i not be happy after a visit to their offices. I wasn't happy but guess what - I'm still waiting for a refund. Adam Truelove is a blatant liar and refuses to do what he committed to......as for Greg Secker, google search tells the story!! Amazed that they are still around after so much time but the Fx market is full of these types.
KPKAus,
Brisbane, Australia,
Mar 29, 2019,

This company is nothing but a fraud

This company is nothing but a fraud...STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

On the 3rd of March 2019, my wife and I went to "Learn To Trade" workshop on the Gold Coast. The workshop was presented by Arthur Ladeira. During the presentation, Arthur mentioned the cost of the course $13000. At the end of the presentation, he offered the course for $4995 and said it is just for today.

Because we are so desperate to make some extra money, I signed up and paid $1000 and told him that I will pay the rest of the money ($3995) by end of the next week (18/3/2019).

On Monday 4/3/19 I tried to get a personal loan with Latitude Finance, but my application was declined.

I called them on 4/3/19 afternoon and spoke to a lady who called herself my account manager. I told her that I am unable to pay the rest of the money and would like to cancel my enrolment. She told me that they will hold the money till I am ready and I can do the course when I pay the full amount. I told her that I won't be able to accumulate the rest of the money and I just want to cancel it and refund the deposit.

As I wasn't having any luck with her, I hung up. I tried calling them again on 5th, 6th and 7th of March, but nobody answered the phone. I sent them a few emails and didn't receive any response.

Last Friday (8/3/2019) afternoon I received a call from Jake Williams (Jake Murphy-Client Experience Manager). He said that he would like to solve this issue. I have mentioned that if I do not pay the balance amount by 18/3/19, the company can get debt collectors to collect it from me.

He said that he can help me cancel the contract. Based on the agreed terms of this close, I will not be required to pay the remaining sum of my course amount of $ 3,995.00 and forfeit the deposit I have previously paid $ 1,000.00.
marcoach,
Mexico, Mexico,
Oct 22, 2017,

Learntotrade y smart charts son un peligroso fraude!!!

We weighed! great professional fraudsters, in Mexico is part of a group of about 8 people who surprised by offering a system that would make you rich with just a keystroke, this system would do everything a trader should do, technical and fundamental analysis, etcetera ; they charge you for an unusually expensive course just to convince you of their "wonderful smart charts system" and use that course to sell you another that costs 6 times more !!! Alert, alert !!! https://www.learntotrade.co.uk/smart-charts-software/ are a super fraud.