LearnToTrade.com.au Review

Greg Secker

Also learntotrade.co.uk

Updated: Sep 14, 2021 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
LearnToTrade.com.au

Other websites of this company include learntotrade.co.uk.

Join live discussion of LearnToTrade.com.au on our forum

United Kingdom, United Kingdom,
Sep 13, 2021,

Greg Secker Learn To Trade CONFIRMED FRAUDSTER

Greg Secker Learn To Trade CONFIRMED FRAUDSTER

One word. RUN! Greg Secker Learn to Trade and his cronies such as Gurdas Singh Sidhu are just scammers. Never made a penny trading in their lives.

Very poor training/educational experience; basically just want you to subscribe to their expensive software and use their brokerage firm Capital UK where they make commissions on every single trade you make.

The subscriptions to the useless software (SmartCharts aka SCAM CHARTS) are just another recurring revenue stream for Learn to trade / Greg Secker so he can keep buying expensive SNAKE OIL ads with coded messages of riches e.g. holidays, dream homes, yachts, expensive cars etc and EXPLOITING even more financially VULNERABLE people with a dream to do better until they figure out they are being RIPPED OFF.

Within 10 minutes of a Learn to trade training session, we were asked to go to another room where we were sold an extremely expensive upsell for over £20,000. I was DISGUSTED.

Ever wondered why Learn To Trade / Greg Secker spends a fortune on Youtube ads?

Greg Secker makes huge amounts of money from the vulnerable until they work out they are more BROKE than when they started because they now have huge debts because they lost borrowed money in learning a system rigged to make them lose money!

Got to be one of the biggest scams in history.

May 26, 2021,

LTT class action Australia

I paid for their course in Melbourne, which they cancelled. They said they would be running another one in about 6months and to attend that. They didn't run that course either. I waited 2years , still no courses in Melbourne, so I asked for my money back. They refused to give me a refund, which is a breach of consumer law.

If you have had a bad experience with this company and are trying to get your money back, like me, Frank Law are putting together a class action against Learn to Trade Australia.
To join or register your interest please visit https://www.franklaw.com.au/learn-to-trade-class-action.

Auckland, New Zealand,
Jun 17, 2019,

Paid with guarantee refund and guess what

Attended workshop and bought course with the express understanding that i reserved the right to a refund should i not be happy after a visit to their offices. I wasn't happy but guess what - I'm still waiting for a refund. Adam Truelove is a blatant liar and refuses to do what he committed to......as for Greg Secker, google search tells the story!! Amazed that they are still around after so much time but the Fx market is full of these types.

Brisbane, Australia,
Mar 29, 2019,

This company is nothing but a fraud

This company is nothing but a fraud...STAY AWAY FROM THEM.

On the 3rd of March 2019, my wife and I went to "Learn To Trade" workshop on the Gold Coast. The workshop was presented by Arthur Ladeira. During the presentation, Arthur mentioned the cost of the course $13000. At the end of the presentation, he offered the course for $4995 and said it is just for today.

Because we are so desperate to make some extra money, I signed up and paid $1000 and told him that I will pay the rest of the money ($3995) by end of the next week (18/3/2019).

On Monday 4/3/19 I tried to get a personal loan with Latitude Finance, but my application was declined.

I called them on 4/3/19 afternoon and spoke to a lady who called herself my account manager. I told her that I am unable to pay the rest of the money and would like to cancel my enrolment. She told me that they will hold the money till I am ready and I can do the course when I pay the full amount. I told her that I won't be able to accumulate the rest of the money and I just want to cancel it and refund the deposit.

As I wasn't having any luck with her, I hung up. I tried calling them again on 5th, 6th and 7th of March, but nobody answered the phone. I sent them a few emails and didn't receive any response.

Last Friday (8/3/2019) afternoon I received a call from Jake Williams (Jake Murphy-Client Experience Manager). He said that he would like to solve this issue. I have mentioned that if I do not pay the balance amount by 18/3/19, the company can get debt collectors to collect it from me.

He said that he can help me cancel the contract. Based on the agreed terms of this close, I will not be required to pay the remaining sum of my course amount of $ 3,995.00 and forfeit the deposit I have previously paid $ 1,000.00.

Mexico, Mexico,
Oct 22, 2017,

Learntotrade y smart charts son un peligroso fraude!!!

We weighed! great professional fraudsters, in Mexico is part of a group of about 8 people who surprised by offering a system that would make you rich with just a keystroke, this system would do everything a trader should do, technical and fundamental analysis, etcetera ; they charge you for an unusually expensive course just to convince you of their "wonderful smart charts system" and use that course to sell you another that costs 6 times more !!! Alert, alert !!! https://www.learntotrade.co.uk/smart-charts-software/ are a super fraud.