SignalMagician.com Review Visit site

Updated: Jan 30, 2018

Join live discussion of SignalMagician.com on our forum

maxxwell69,
Pennsylvania , USA,
Jan 29, 2018,

This company rocks!!!

I have been Hurt So bad in this industry by the relationships that I have made with some companies. But let me tell you now that EA coder.com and Signal Magician is not one of them...

They are understanding trustworthy and hard working.

You cannot really judge a company when everything is perfect. When something goes wrong can they Handle it. And yes this company can...

MY personal thanks to the Owners for making my experience worth every cent and second. Top Notch

FXPhysics,
Monaco,
Aug 3, 2017,

Top-Notch Quality & Service

Before I came across Rimantas' Signal Magician software, I looked into a good dozen other solutions that all came short of my expectations both in terms of sophistication and reliability. Nothing really looked serious and thorough. I needed a premium program to complement my fxphysics.com trading offering and I could not let it fall behind the quality that I put into my algorithmic systems. My requirement was to get a program that would help me handle both an organized back-office for customer management as well as a reliable front-end to ensure proper trade replication through a foolproof Expert Advisor. This is exactly what I found with Signal Magician. Sure, the software is way more expensive than the competition but now the setup is done, I can testify that the value that you get is WELL WORTH THE PRICE. The obvious dedication and attention that Rimantas put into this software becomes obvious as soon as you try it. Layers upon layers of settings may be used to enhance your customer experience as well as to organize your whole trading business. Lastly, his responsiveness in addressing all of my questions and the clarity of his answers tops it off both in terms of ethics and professionalism. A class act.
Kaz Anan,
Nov 12, 2016,

An Excellent Signal Providing Program

I must say that Rimantas is the only one I have seen who puts So MUCH dedication and efforts for his Forex Apps and Products which could naturally propel anyone intending to make similar offerings to match up to his level of honesty, trustworthiness and customer support oriented dedication.
The Signal Magician is certainly a complete package made out for anyone intending to start their own signals service. It is very meticulously structured making it such an ease to use this seamlessly, with all the back end hard work that Rimantas puts into before delivery. I have had no regrets and am a very happy user of the Signal Magician.
Its responsiveness and characteristic behaviour makes it perfect for Signals to be transmitted with insignificant latency with the right setup conditions as recommended.
Together with this, I would certainly recommend his Forex Signals Academy (FSA) course, as there is a fountain of information and step by step hand holding to bring anyone to successfully set up their own signals service within a short time frame. This goes for all who aren’t very internet savvy too!