VintagEducation.com Review Visit site

Updated: May 23, 2019

Join live discussion of VintagEducation.com on our forum

Janet,
Aylesbury, United Kingdom,
May 22, 2019,

Israel does not...

Scam you...He’s a real trader. Gives honest answers and if you don’t do the work or follow the course you don’t make money trading. I get annoyed when I see people that don’t buy.
I have used full course and helped.
Yes baby pips has information also, but more information costs money, same everywhere else.
Bullish15,
Jan 28, 2019,

Scam, stay away

Israel from Vintage Education is a fraud. Please don't trust this guy and this company. They offer a 100% no question asked money back guarantee. I looked at his course and I could tell the poor content. I asked for a refund the very next day. He claims he issued me a refund but I've not seen it and it's been over a month since I've asked for it. And he has stooped responding to my emails.

Don't trust this guy, he is pure scam. His education is garbage at best. He will not show you live trade examples, coz he claims it's against his teaching principals. He lacks basic education himself.
Lily Lu,
Las Vegas, USA,
Aug 20, 2017,

This training is a joke

This training from what I heard is worthless. There are a lot of education based on price action methods that are way more detailed than this. These people are basically preying on beginners obviously and cheat them out from cr** material. They charge over $2000 for education and basically don't even provide a basic education, they give a history lesson about barter trading from Mesopotamia which is a joke. Don't buy into this. You can gain more from www.babypips.com or other price action courses.