MXCForex.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 16, 2018
December 2017:  Over a dozen forums accounts were created from the same location on the same day.  Those accounts have used to submit fake positive reviews for MXCForex.

MXCForex is a forex broker. MXC Forex offers the MT4 and MT Mobile forex trading top platform. MXCForex.com offers over 5 forex currency pairs, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MXCForex.com

Join live discussion of MXCForex.com on our forum

Chris,
Malaysia,
Feb 28, 2018,

Best Broker Ever

This broker is by far the best broker I have ever used.. SuperB customer service. I assure No one will find any issue trading with this broker except you are doing something that abuse the system or against common forex trading rules.
ywlim1995,
Malaysia,
Dec 21, 2017,

GREAT STP BROKER

Definitely a worth to trade in this broker,
Good support team that assist you whenever you need.
Fast transaction approval.
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, PURE STP!!
kudabelangfx,
kuantan, Malaysia,
Jun 30, 2017,

www.mxcforex.com delete my trading account,denying my profit,reset the trade account and blasting me a fraud against them.

this broker is quite tricky since they will delete the proof of trading.disable the mt4 and freeze all deposit.high potential big scam broker.

new trader/investor please avoid!!

Jun 29, 2017 - 1 Star this broker will against me for the case deleting my mt4 tradng account and denying my profit. but then comes activate again with just all my initial deposit there.
the profit is gone all.

my mt4 account has been deleted and my profit is all now gone.
mt4 trading account number 213420

the broker try to make argument with me as the history was deleted and denying my profit at reason the trading account is active now "reset".

i am going to fight at the case untill this sort out.very cruel of stealing trader's money.

please avoid and take necessary action if you have investment here.