XABCDTrading.com Review

Updated: Oct 15, 2020 · Visit site  · Is this your company?
XABCDTrading.com

Join live discussion of XABCDTrading.com on our forum

Mount Lebanon, Lebanon,
May 4, 2020,

An excellent software with ubnormal service

After using the software for more than three years, I can say that it is well worth it, I used to do some calculations with primitive tools to calculate fib ratios and draw some patterns, but their software makes it in a pro way and fun too.
Some of the important keys in the software to me, reliability, editing ability, market scan and alerts, which can make my life simpler by putting everything in place and waiting the alarm :)
I have to admit that portal dashboard needs some work of visual enhancement, but overall its fine.
Customer service is one of the best teams I have worked with, and on another note, one of the team members spent more than an hour to guide me on a personal decision about immigrating to Canada and best place to live in.
Training videos are well done, many of them are usable without their system and you can access them for free on their YouTube channel, in my opinion you have what you need to do a solid trading with their software and training.
If you like harmonic patterns, this is exactly what you need.
G. E,
Georgia, USA,
Mar 11, 2020,

The software is As advertised, and the so called training is worthless

The norm is that people only complain when something does not go their way. Well here is my 2 cents. I would give the Harmonic Software itself 4 Stars, but the support/Training is Horrible. As a consumer in this particular case, I know and understand that I am NOT the only customer. In the beginning the services are Extremely nice and you begin to feel that you've made a very good choice, but once you're invested( They get your money. Its like tying a string to a silver dollar and dropping into a vending machine and pulling it out after you get the product. You have to contact the sales person to get in contact with support in order to ask a question. After your membership expires, you cannot reference any instructions of detail about the product and its components. ( You Have to Be a Paid Member with Nothing to Reference) If challenged about what's stated, they'll gladly beg to differ. When I had the time to participate, in a few Quote on Quote Live Training Session, it was just 30 minutes wasted. If you decide to sign up, for the training which is included, be prepared to send several emails in order to get a response (If not Clear). Or just go to the Sales guy, then he'll put in a special request to have one of the two respond (Support/Customer Service). The Basic Tutorials for the Harmonic patterns and the Instructions are all on point for what it is worth (BASIC). To ease your thoughts of any type of SCAM, its far from being a scam. I feel that some company's just Like this one in particular just simply bite off more than they can chew most of the time. Would I recommend the Software, YES! But Support and Customer service and access to Basic Instructions or reference (NOT OUTSDATED Material) to help better use of the software. Forget about it.