SwissMain.com Review Visit site

Updated: Sep 25, 2018
May 2017:  The Hong Kong Securities & Futures commission has issued an unlicensed entity alert against SwissMain.  CLICK HERE to verify.
April 2017:  There is an FPA Traders Court guilty vote against this company. The FPA recommends caution dealing with SwissMain unless this issue can be resolved.

SwissMain is a forex broker. Swiss Main offers the SwissMain forex trading platform. SwissMain.com offers over 250 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, stocks and shares for your personal investment and trading options.

SwissMain.com

Join live discussion of SwissMain.com on our forum

Case IDFiledCase nameVerdict
2017-0352017-03-28najafstar vs swissmain.comguilty

Salem,
Kuwait, Kuwait,
Sep 24, 2018,

This broker is scammer

This broker plays games on their customers, whom I am one of them. I have deposited 10000€ into my account, hoping them to make profits for me, but they wiped my account, and they didn't allow me to withdraw any money. My balance has been zeroed.
najafstar,
United Arab Emirates,
Mar 14, 2017,

I was scam by them

Issue escalated to Traders Court najafstar vs swissmain.com | GUILTY
Fraud no one will ever get their investment back my experience of 3000$ if someone want new experience please send the money to me instead of them

Feb 24, 2017 - No Rating Not trust able no hope even i will get back my investment not fulfill their agreements will trick too much if anyone try trade there.
Not trustable will not fulfill their agreement will not let you withdraw and try to trick to keep depositing
vaptor,
Netherlands,
Feb 17, 2017,

Simply a scam broker.

Scam broker. The "bank" introducing them, Meridian Banc, does not exist. They claim this bank is registered in Vanuatu and has its headquarters in Cyprus. Very similar to Trade24, if not exactly the same scammers.