MBATrade.com Review Visit site

Updated: Oct 24, 2017

MBATrade is a forex broker. MBA Trade offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. MBATrade.com offers over 35 forex currency pairs, indices, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

MBATrade.com

Join live discussion of MBATrade.com on our forum

MBATrade.com profile provided by mbatrade, Sep 22, 2017

MB Alliance LLC is a part one of the fin-tech solutions company group and prime brokerage firm, providing 24/5 trading facilities to retail investors in forex and CFDs on indices, commodities, energies and futures.

We believe in honesty and transparency and provide a medium to our clients for the greatest chance of success in the Forex markets. Clients are our priority and we are always available to work hand in hand with them.

An MBAs forex trading account enables you to take control of your trading by managing your entire portfolio from a single account through our MT4-The Famous trading platform.

www.mbatrade.com

Mongkok, Hong Kong,
Aug 26, 2017,

Best scalping broker

The best brokerage firms in hongkong.
MBA spread really low and tight spread, very transparent ECN spread, fast execution and good for scalping trading.
Denpasar - Bali, Indonesia,
Jul 5, 2017,

Best Forex Brokerage

Best Forex Broker has been founded. I like to trade with mba, they provide best trading conditions, high speed execution, fast deposit and withdrawal.
Reply by mbatrade submitted Sep 22, 2017:
Denpasar, Indonesia,
Jan 13, 2017,

Tight ECN spread broker

My experience with this broker is very greatfull. Since 5 month ago i open live account with this broker untill now theres no issue. Ecn spread is very tight in the world (compare with my previous broker i trade :).

Last week i also register to become IB with this broker and processing also simple.
I really love this broker!
Dec 29, 2016,

Don't be negative

I'm literally stuck by so many negative comments to MBA and I just have to say even though I normally mind my own Business most of you negative people are mocking a reliable forex trading broker.

It does not take a rocket scientist to give the information they are asking for. All My transactions went smooth. If they ask for something I give it to them and have no problems.

Buy and selling is fast and editing my TP and SL is efficient. most of you sound like beginners that are complaining, I've tried multiple brokers and they all ask for this kind of paperwork, I mean you can even use PayPal or Skrill to deposit your funds... it's so simple.

I have not had any issues with MBATRADE. I use demos as well of other brokers and still I believe MBA is TOP Tier. I've been called by them just so they can ask how I'm doing and if I need assistance, this broker takes care of you and values you. If you're looking into a reliable broker don't listen to the negative people gain your own first hand experience, be smart and follow instructions. I will stand behind mbatrade as I've had great experience with them.
Bangkok, Thailand,
Dec 20, 2016,

Reliable Forex Brokers!

Reliable Forex Brokers!
We are trader community in Thailand, Malaysia and Indonesia have been trade with many brokers till today. Since 4 month ago we had live account with MBA and for us as a partners, this is reliable forex brokers not like other broker!

Altough as a new comer, we feel this broker is really good for us, high rebate, fast withdrawal, very professional support, and best MT4 trading platform they have it. No one like this brokers can give client and partner with comfortable environment.