BinaryTradeCenter review: Pros, Cons and Traders Ratings.

Updated: May 24, 2022 · BinaryTradeCenter.com  · Is this your company?

What is BinaryTradeCenter?

BinaryTradeCenter is a High Yield Investment Program (HYIP) company that offers impossible rates of return.

Please read BinaryTradeCenter Reviews below and share your investing experiences with this HYIP company.

BinaryTradeCenter

WARNING: BinaryTradeCenter.com appears to be a HYIP.  So far, all HYIPS the FPA is aware of turned out to be Ponzi Schemes.  The FPA strongly recommends AGAINST placing money with any HYIP.

Please read this article for more information on HYIPS and similar companies...

Ponzi Schemes and HYIPS - Free Money Traps

Join live discussion of BinaryTradeCenter.com on our forum

Connecticut, USA,
May 23, 2022,

Binary Trade Center Scam

BTC is a scam. After getting my car impound I had be told to invest in this company to earn the money to get my car back. It seemed to good to be true, but I needed the money and ignored my gut feeling. Now 4 months into it and thousands of dollars lost and continued promises that I am going to get my money after I pay this last fee, I finally realize I have been scammed.
I am great full that stumbled onto forex peace army website because they did open my eyes to the fact that I had been scammed. My only regret is that I hadn’t found them sooner.

Istanbul, Turkey,
Mar 25, 2017,

DO NOT JOIN binarytradecenter

It is a terrible broker, I deposited 300$ and reached 470$ however, they always cancelled my withdrawal requests. I don't recommend this broker anyone. PLEASE DO NOT JOIN!

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia,
Dec 6, 2016,

I join them too, and trying to with draw my money since one week but no response from them.

for sure they are a scam and everyone should be warn

I'll put a case against them if I receive no response within 2 days