Blueberry markets review - Regulations, Platforms, Instruments & Ratings

Eightcap Pty Ltd
Updated: Oct 1, 2022
BlueberryMarkets.com

5 star review by Clive66, United Kingdom

Opened an account with ease and received a call from my account manager at Blueberry Markets the next day to welcome me. Support are quick to respond to any questions should you need them. Shortly after opening my account I had a family emergency and had to withdraw funds, they were in my Bank the next day... impressive service!
If you want a top level broker and are happy to use MT4 you can't go wrong with Blueberry Market.

What is Blueberry Markets?

Blueberry Markets is an Australian forex and CFD broker established in 2016 and regulated by ASIC (Australia) and SCB (Bahamas).

Blueberry broker offers the MT4 and MT5 trading platforms available as a WebTrader and as desktop and mobile versions. Blueberry market trading instruments include over 40 forex currency pairs, and over 215 CFDs on market indexes, futures, gold, silver, oil, bitcoin, and ethereum for your personal investment and trading options.

Broker allows all trading styles including trading robots, scalping and spike trading. Also supported are the Copy Trading and managed account services.

Please read Blueberry Market Reviews below and share live trading experiences with this broker.

4.581 • 232 REVIEWS

Toronto / Montreal, Canada,
Sep 3, 2022,

IMHO = Blueberry MKTS is D Best !

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
Since 2002 traded Comm'y + FX and had many dealers aka brokers .

IMHO = Blueberry MKTS is D Best !

Fantastic team .

Very satisfied working with BlueBerry MKTS 4sure .
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Sep 5, 2022:
Thank you for your review, Humphrey! We're glad that you are satisfied with our service. Know that we're available 24/7 should you need help with your account.

-Anthony B.
Ankara, Turkey,
Aug 14, 2022,

Best Customer services

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
The company has the best customer service I have ever worked with, they always spare time for you, also the execution speed and spreads are very good. I’m happy to work with this company, they are really professionals.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 15, 2022:
Thank you so much for your review, Ahmet. We strive hard to maintain and even improve our services further for our valued traders like yourself. Happy trading!

-Anthony B.
U
Eket, Akwa Ibom StateT, Nigeria,
Jul 13, 2022,

RELIABLE BROKER

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Blueberry markets is one of the most reliable brokers in the world. They have a very good trading platform, good live support agents, no delay in deposit and withdrawal. This is the broker I can really recommend to all traders to invest with and relax their minds to trade.
U
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 24, 2022:
Thank you very much for your review, mate. Know that you can always reach out to us anytime if you need anything!

T
Hong Kong, Hong Kong,
Jun 23, 2022,

Scam and lose Usd 85000 from blueberry market

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
My account is 719099 . I opened a position on crypto account 2 months ago , the product is xrp .
Today suddenly they inform me , wrong swap rate the calculate , then they deduct me usd 85000 .

Daily statement month statement all black and white show the swap rate in this two month , but they claim wrong calculation then deduct my money .

Tomorrow they can tell client again other rate is wrong ? How can customers deposit money in blueberry market to trade ?
T
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 26, 2022:
We’re very sorry about the discrepancy in your trades. We, too, did not want it to happen. However, for ethical reasons, we need to maintain price integrity. This also means that we cannot allow clients to be negatively affected by palpable error in pricing— likewise, we cannot allow clients to take advantage of it either to ensure fairness to all clients.

Pricing errors are very uncommon, and when it happens, it is not a call we make lightly as it will affect not only you, but us too when bad reviews like this get posted on the web.

As your account manager said, you have been trading with us for three years now, and we have processed more than $100,000 of withdrawals for you. No scam operation would allow that to even happen.

Should you decide to further your complaint, kindly refer to the internal dispute resolution process sent over to you by email. We’d be more than willing to support you along the way.

Also, we strongly advise that you not share your account details on any public website as it could be a security risk for you.

-Hanna, Customer Support
AncientTrader
Lietuva, Lithuania,
May 29, 2022,

Misleading information in webpage

Service use: Other Length of use: Have not used
I was looking forex broker with good reputation and providing some CFD on ETFs. Like I see Blueberry is rates very well. There are also information in their webpage they provide instruments including "Ishares S&P 500 ETF" and "Betashares Nasdaq 100 ETF" (between stocks). No doubt: I sent them my passport and utility bill and they approved me soon. Unfortunately I was displeased when I logged into my real account. There are no these ETFs between tradeable instruments. Support was unable to explain me what's the matter here.
I didn't fund my account and start trading so don't rate this broker. See no another
reason to prefer Blueberries for real trading. Seems unpretty: advertise some instruments in webpage but don't provide for traders.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 31, 2022:
Hi AncientTrader, we’re very sorry for the confusion. As discussed by email, the instruments that you were looking for were no longer available by the time your account was approved. The list on our website is manually published and may not always be updated, which is why we have placed a disclaimer at the bottom of the webpage in question to check the platform for the most up to date information.

We will do our best to keep our website up to date moving forward. Thank you for your understanding.

-Arwin B.
G
Johannesburg, South Africa,
May 23, 2022,

Excellent World Class Customer Service & Trade Execution

Service use: Live Length of use: over 1 Year
I have been trading independently and professionally for 13 years now and been exposed to several highly rated brokers. Blueberry Markets ranks as the best of these in terms of responsiveness to queries (online help) and execution of trades (system). I have never experienced any slippage of any sorts in all my executions.

I have been fortunate enough to have worked with my broker manager, for over 10 years and I came to Blueberry because of him, and his excellent service is backed up by the broker's systems and processes.

I highly recommend them.
G
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 30, 2022:
Hi George, we are so glad to hear that you are having a great experience with Blueberry Markets. Ben Clay will be happy to hear that his hard work has paid off! If there’s anything we can do to serve you further, let us know.

- Arwin B.
B
Essex, United Kingdom,
May 16, 2022,

Excellent honest broker!

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
Blueberry markets are an honest, straightforward, trustworthy broker with outstanding customer care.

The platform is faultless. The spreads are very competitive and the fees are extremely very low. MT4 and MT5 is lightning fast on both mobile devices and desktop.

As soon as I joined blueberry I felt very valued straight away.  Ben Clay has absolutely gone above and beyond to help in every sense of the word. :)  You can really tell this broker and the staff not only care and value their clients but also want them to be successful and stay clients for the long term.

Blueberry keep to their word in every respect and I am truly grateful to have found them!

I really wish I found this broker a long time ago! :)

Cheers,
Jamie
B
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 17, 2022:
Hi Jamie, we are glad to know that you were pleased with how Ben Clay helped you with your account, and our service is up to par with your expectations.

We take pride in our customer service, so you can always reach us 24/7 via live chat or email if you need anything.

-Kimberly F
W
Sarawak, Malaysia,
May 8, 2022,

Bad trading experience

Service use: Live Length of use: 3-6 Months
On 14th April, Blueberry Markets platform was down about 30 mins, nothing can be done that time - unable to close or open a new trade.

During the server outage, I was having a sell trade on Gold at a price of 1967.25.
After the server was up, the lowest price of the Gold during the said time was 1964.39, however this price is so far different from 5 other platforms: 3 fx brokers,, Tradingview and Fxstreet price which is quoting around 1960.xx. (You guys can go and counter check on this price on 14th April to verify)

I immediately raised the complaint to Blueberry Markets support team, and ask them to counter check on tick data during the said time. One of the support team replied that the tick data received was 1962.02, which does not tally with the quoted price which is 1964.39.

I am also in doubt on the tick data 1962.02 provided as all other 5 platforms were showing 1960.xx instead, therefore I proceed to ask for the tick data and liquidity providers details to confirm on the tick data but the information was not shared to me by Blueberry Markets with no valid reasons.

The replied from Blueberry Markets with regards to the issue is as below:
i) With no ability to confirm whether there was an attempt to close this trade during the outage, the intention to close trade ID 14185800 is evident by the chat that occurred on 14th April from 2:02pm to 02:12pm (UTC) between yourself and a Blueberry Markets representative. The tick data evidences the top of book price that was available prior to the outage at 1967.34, after the outage at 1967.93, and during the outage. From the tick data, there is no evidence to suggest that during the outage the trade ID 14185800 would have incurred any profit.

>>> I had provided the screen recording to their support team proving I was monitoring the markets all the time during the outage. With no ability to close the trade and invalid price, my trade was suffered at a loss when the server is up.

ii) Blueberry Markets also notes that we cannot compare our prices with other brokers' prices. As we aim to offer a competitive product and services offering we thank you for your feedback and have provided this information onto the executive team.

>> They just replied that the price cant be compared with other brokers' prices without any proof ie tick data and details of the liquidity providers. Moreover, the support team had already verified and replied with an email that the actual tick data received was 1962.02 instead. Is an undeniable that the quoted price was inaccurate as compare to the tick data received.

Reply from the support team: According to our risk team, the lowest price gold reached at that time, during the outage, was $1962.02. We can aim to adjust the differences during the outages for the prices available.

However this "mistake" and proposed adjustment was never mention in the Letter of Resolution after escalating the complaints to the compliance officer of Blueberry Markets.

The complaints is now on going and handled by the Regulators, I should update again in this post should there be any development.

Mar 15, 2022 - 5 Stars Overall an excellent, trusted and regulated broker. Had been trading with them for the past few months and so far everything is working perfectly.

Low spread, fast withdrawal process, prompt and supportive in all areas.

Would strongly recommend other traders to give it a try and you should not regret.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 21, 2022 Looking forward to more months (or years) with you, Wong. Thank you so much for your review!

W
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 11, 2022:
Hi Wong, I’m sorry if you find our official response unsatisfactory.

We would like to emphasise a couple of key points that were within our formal response, that need to be considered in relation to your concerns:
-We are aware of your intent to close your trade during the outage.
-There was no evidence on the tick data whereby your trade would have incurred a profit during the outage,
-There was an opportunity between the end of the server outage and when the margin stop out occurred, for the trade to be closed out manually to minimise losses, and
tick data evidences the top of book prices. In times when large amounts of volume are being traded across the market, order books can be heavily depleted and may not be able to fill an order at the top of book price.

As this has already been escalated externally, we will gladly go through the due process with you.

If you have any questions in the meantime, please feel free to reach out to us.

Apr 12, 2022,

Update on Previous Review

Service use: Live Length of use: 0-3 Months
I have earlier posted a review on this platform in which I stressed a Stop Loss I placed on trade No. 47482953, 2022-03-28 08:52:51, which was hit but closed at a different price (300 ticks beyond my SL) and saw me lose $1782.

Shortly after posting my review on Forex Peace Army, I was contacted by Tim Maunsell, Key Account manager of Blueberry Markets.

The manager underlined that there was some pretty heavy slippage and that he would adjust it to the correct levels and pricing and would make cash-adjustment to my account to the value of $1200, which was what I would have in my account had my Stop Loss been triggered and closed at 1936 instead of 1933.34.

The manager apologised to me for the inconvenience I may have encountered and went on to mention the paramount of the broker's reputation to them.

Finally, I would like to express my appreciation to Forex Peace Army for giving me and other genuine forex traders the opportunity to raise their grievances on this platform, which would otherwise have been impossible to be heard.

Apr 8, 2022 - 1 Star I opened a position at 1937.3 (buy XAUUSD) and put SL at 1936. My position was closed at 1933.34, resulting in loss of $1782. Ticket no. 47482953, 2022-03-28 08:52:51
When I contacted Blueberry, they said and I quote "your SL trigger price was hit, sending a request to the server to close the trade. However by the time the request was received, several more ticks had been received and your trade was closed at a different price".
Whose fault is it, if Blueberry servers are slow or they get jammed and fail to execute orders? Because of this I lost $1782. "300 ticks" is not several more ticks. I could have tolerated 50 even 100 ticks beyond my SL but 300 ticks beyond my SL raises eyebrows and make me think that Blueberry manipulated my SL to get me out of trade and grab my money. Their lack of empathy to sort out my complaint, re-enforces my suspicion that my broker deliberately ripped me.
There was no major volatility or major news on 28/03/22. I checked other broker's charts on that day.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 12, 2022 Hi Hodmans, thank you for bringing this to our attention and I’m sorry about the unsatisfactory experience you had with your trade and the support that you received. Both issues, but more importantly, the support part, is definitely something that was not aligned with what we would normally do.

I had a look at your ticket and saw that the responses provided to you were based on the results of an investigation conducted by our Risk team. Nonetheless, we have reopened the case to sort out anything that we may have missed. Your account manager has reached out to you and will be calling you soon as discussed. Thank you for your patience on this matter.

P
gujarat, India,
Mar 21, 2022,

Hello, All Masters and Traders,

Today I am revelling the truth of blueberrymarkets.com how they claim in there website and how actual they execute trades. If you are small trader then they try small manipulation but when you have deposited a big amount then they will make big manipulation in Trade execution speed, trade execution price TP and SL Price and closing price

Due to their Trade execution delay, price manipulation I have lost my entire capital of $44000 so please stay away from this broker. if you are trading with this broker withdraw your hard-earned money instantly because they will eat your money anytime.

I will show you step by step how they manipulate. please read the full post carefully please don't skip this post and please share this posit as maximum as possible to expose this scammer.

They write on their home page they have very low spread-fast trade execution and deep liquidity totally wrong posted in their website

1647852302040.png

1) Trade execution speed claim goes wrong
when I trade on a live account my average execution speed is 1.2 seconds here is an attached screenshot

1647852450391.png

2) Low spread and deep liquidity

when I start trading they execute my 3-4 trades fairly after that they have changed the setting and then after my all trades are executed with different prices the actual market price

I wrote below journal logs provided by a broker which disclosed all activity of broker and trader, you can see first 3-4 trades executed by '180' Plugin after that it executed by '181' plugin I have marked bold red

0 2022.02.22 07:03:25.899 '180': request from '461034' (sell 1.00 US30.i at 33604.37000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000)
0 2022.02.22 07:03:26.897 '180': confirm '461034' sell 1.00 US30.i at 33604.67000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33604.87000 / 33606.47000)
1 2022.02.22 07:03:26.900 49.36.95.134 '461034': order #46275101, sell 1.00 US30.i at 33604.67000
1 2022.02.22 07:03:52.585 49.36.95.134 '461034': market sell 1.00 NDX100.i sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (13697.01000 / 13698.11000)
0 2022.02.22 07:03:52.585 '180': request from '461034' (sell 1.00 NDX100.i at 13697.01000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000)
0 2022.02.22 07:03:53.586 '180': confirm '461034' sell 1.00 NDX100.i at 13697.14000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (13697.01000 / 13698.11000)
1 2022.02.22 07:03:53.589 49.36.95.134 '461034': order #46275102, sell 1.00 NDX100.i at 13697.14000
1 2022.02.22 07:07:23.809 49.36.95.134 '461034': market sell 10.00 XAUUSD.i sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (1907.59000 / 1907.69000)
0 2022.02.22 07:07:23.809 '180': request from '461034' (sell 10.00 XAUUSD.i at 1907.59000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000)
0 2022.02.22 07:07:24.654 '180': confirm '461034' sell 10.00 XAUUSD.i at 1907.58000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (1907.58000 / 1907.68000)
1 2022.02.22 07:07:24.657 49.36.95.134 '461034': order #46275121, sell 10.00 XAUUSD.i at 1907.58000
0 2022.02.22 07:08:21.812 14.201.181.110 '75': update information of '461034' [successful]
0 2022.02.22 07:08:34.260 14.201.181.110 '75': update information of '461034' [successful]
0 2022.02.22 07:09:10.502 52.64.65.8 '32': update information of '461034' [successful]
1 2022.02.22 07:09:33.097 49.36.95.134 '461034': modify order #46275121, sell 10.00 XAUUSD.i at 1907.58000, sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 -> sl: 0.00000 tp: 1906.56000

From now onwards all trades are expected menuplated price and too far from market price

1) Order #46275154
When I place market buy 20 lots of XAUUSD that time price quotation was (1907.85000 / 1907.95000) but my trade executed @1908.11000 26 cents higher then ask price
1 2022.02.22 07:11:15.680 49.36.95.134 '461034': market buy 20.00 XAUUSD.i sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (1907.85000 / 1907.95000)
0 2022.02.22 07:11:15.680 '181': request from '461034' (buy 20.00 XAUUSD.i at 1907.95000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000)
0 2022.02.22 07:11:15.712 '181': confirm '461034' buy 20.00 XAUUSD.i at 1908.11000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (1907.85000 / 1907.95000)
1 2022.02.22 07:11:15.715 49.36.95.134 '461034': order #46275154, buy 20.00 XAUUSD.i at 1908.11000

when I close this order that time price quotation was (1908.38000 / 1908.48000) trade must be close @1908.38 but it was closed @1908.23
it was closed 15 cents lower

so total 41 cents they menuplated I have traded 20 lots so my loss is $820
1 2022.02.22 07:29:38.353 49.36.95.134 '461034': close market order #46275154 (buy 20.00 XAUUSD.i at 1908.11000) (1908.38000 / 1908.48000)
0 2022.02.22 07:29:38.353 '181': request from '461034' (close #46275154 buy 20.00 XAUUSD.i at 1908.38000)
0 2022.02.22 07:29:38.384 '181': confirm '461034' close #46275154 buy 20.00 XAUUSD.i at 1908.23000 (1908.38000 / 1908.48000)
1 2022.02.22 07:29:38.385 49.36.95.134 '461034': close order #46275154 (buy 20.00 XAUUSD.i at 1908.11000) at 1908.23000 completed

2) Order #46275156
when I try to place market sell us30 1.0(10 contracts ) that time price quotation was (33612.87000 / 33614.47000) my trade should be executed @33612.87 but my trade executed @33611.37 1.5 points lower than market price

1 2022.02.22 07:11:44.079 49.36.95.134 '461034': market sell 1.00 US30.i sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33612.87000 / 33614.47000)
0 2022.02.22 07:11:44.079 '181': request from '461034' (sell 1.00 US30.i at 33612.87000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000)
0 2022.02.22 07:11:44.307 '181': confirm '461034' sell 1.00 US30.i at 33611.37000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33609.97000 / 33612.97000)
1 2022.02.22 07:11:44.311 49.36.95.134 '461034': order #46275156, sell 1.00 US30.i at 33611.37000
when I close this order that time quotation was (33571.37000 / 33572.97000) so my trade should be close @33572.97 but my trade closed @33574.47 they executed my trade 1.5 points higher then market price, they menuplate total open and lose 3 points in 1.0 lot us30 trade

1 2022.02.22 08:05:01.457 157.32.206.156 '461034': close market order #46275156 (sell 1.00 US30.i at 33611.37000) (33571.37000 / 33572.97000)
0 2022.02.22 08:05:01.457 '181': request from '461034' (close #46275156 sell 1.00 US30.i at 33572.97000)
0 2022.02.22 08:05:01.662 '181': confirm '461034' close #46275156 sell 1.00 US30.i at 33574.47000 (33571.37000 / 33572.97000)
1 2022.02.22 08:05:01.664 157.32.206.156 '461034': close order #46275156 (sell 1.00 US30.i at 33611.37000) at 33574.47000 completed

Even in the worst trading condition, I was profitable, But they started more manipulation in trades to make me in loss as soon as possible

3) order #46275545 in this trade they manipulate 3.94 points as I said they started manipulating more

1 2022.02.22 07:51:43.175 49.36.95.134 '461034': market sell 10.00 US30.i sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33617.37000 / 33618.97000)
0 2022.02.22 07:51:43.175 '181': request from '461034' (sell 10.00 US30.i at 33617.37000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000)
0 2022.02.22 07:51:43.448 '181': confirm '461034' sell 10.00 US30.i at 33613.43000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33617.37000 / 33618.97000)
1 2022.02.22 07:51:43.451 49.36.95.134 '461034': order #46275545, sell 10.00 US30.i at 33613.43000

When I close a trade that time they manipulate 6.81 points from the market price So Total Buy and sell they 10.55 points menuplated total loss in this trade is $1055

1 2022.02.22 08:05:00.827 157.32.206.156 '461034': close market order #46275545 (sell 10.00 US30.i at 33613.43000) (33569.37000 / 33570.97000)
0 2022.02.22 08:05:00.827 '181': request from '461034' (close #46275545 sell 10.00 US30.i at 33570.97000)
0 2022.02.22 08:05:01.091 '181': confirm '461034' close #46275545 sell 10.00 US30.i at 33577.58000 (33569.37000 / 33570.97000)
1 2022.02.22 08:05:01.092 157.32.206.156 '461034': close order #46275545 (sell 10.00 US30.i at 33613.43000) at 33577.58000 completed

4) Order #46275758 in this trade they manipulate 3.3 points

1 2022.02.22 08:06:51.116 157.32.206.156 '461034': market sell 10.00 US30.i sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33572.87000 / 33574.47000)
0 2022.02.22 08:06:51.116 '181': request from '461034' (sell 10.00 US30.i at 33572.87000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000)
0 2022.02.22 08:06:51.408 '181': confirm '461034' sell 10.00 US30.i at 33569.57000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33572.87000 / 33574.47000)
1 2022.02.22 08:06:51.411 157.32.206.156 '461034': order #46275758, sell 10.00 US30.i at 33569.57000

when I close this trade that time they manipulate 5.85 points total in open and close they menuplated 9.15 points from market price total loss in this trade was $915

1 2022.02.22 09:36:11.927 157.32.206.156 '461034': close market order #46275758 (sell 10.00 US30.i at 33569.57000) (33548.97000 / 33550.37000)
0 2022.02.22 09:36:11.927 '181': request from '461034' (close #46275758 sell 10.00 US30.i at 33550.37000)
0 2022.02.22 09:36:12.193 '181': confirm '461034' close #46275758 sell 10.00 US30.i at 33556.22000 (33548.97000 / 33550.37000)
1 2022.02.22 09:36:12.194 157.32.206.156 '461034': close order #46275758 (sell 10.00 US30.i at 33569.57000) at 33556.22000 completed

5) #46275769 in this trade they menuplated 3.81 points
1 2022.02.22 08:08:22.696 157.32.206.156 '461034': market sell 10.00 US30.i sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33568.87000 / 33570.47000)
0 2022.02.22 08:08:22.696 '181': request from '461034' (sell 10.00 US30.i at 33568.87000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000)
0 2022.02.22 08:08:22.990 '181': confirm '461034' sell 10.00 US30.i at 33565.06000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33568.87000 / 33570.47000)
1 2022.02.22 08:08:22.994 157.32.206.156 '461034': order #46275769, sell 10.00 US30.i at 33565.06000

when I close this trade that time they menuplated with 3.8 points so total open also close they menuplated 7.61 points and $761 loss in this trade
1 2022.02.22 09:36:13.524 157.32.206.156 '461034': close market order #46275769 (sell 10.00 US30.i at 33565.06000) (33549.97000 / 33551.37000)
0 2022.02.22 09:36:13.524 '181': request from '461034' (close #46275769 sell 10.00 US30.i at 33551.37000)
0 2022.02.22 09:36:13.791 '181': confirm '461034' close #46275769 sell 10.00 US30.i at 33555.17000 (33549.97000 / 33551.37000)
1 2022.02.22 09:36:13.792 157.32.206.156 '461034': close order #46275769 (sell 10.00 US30.i at 33565.06000) at 33555.17000 completed

6) #46277260 in this trade they menuplated with 7.77 points
1 2022.02.22 09:40:20.275 157.32.206.156 '461034': market buy 10.00 US30.i sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33560.97000 / 33562.37000)
0 2022.02.22 09:40:20.275 '181': request from '461034' (buy 10.00 US30.i at 33562.37000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000)
0 2022.02.22 09:40:20.574 '181': confirm '461034' buy 10.00 US30.i at 33570.14000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33560.97000 / 33562.37000)
1 2022.02.22 09:40:20.578 157.32.206.156 '461034': order #46277260, buy 10.00 US30.i at 33570.14000

For this trade, I set TP @33575.62 even Market went higher than TP price but this trade closed @33570.7 I have attached a screenshot which shows market price @33575.97 so If broker claims they are transparent for slippage in positive and negative then in this trade they must have to close in positive slippage but they close trade in negative points which is clearly shows the intention of the broker to make this account in the loss.

from this trade I have a loss 4.92 points total open and close trade 12.79 points and $1279 loss

1 2022.02.22 09:41:49.601 157.32.206.156 '461034': modified #46277260, buy 10.00 US30.i at 33570.14000, sl: 0.00000 tp: 33575.62000
1 2022.02.22 09:41:57.138 '461034': close order #46277260 (buy 10.00 US30.i at 33570.14000) at 33570.70000 completed

7) #46277261 in this trade they menuplte 3.19 points
1 2022.02.22 09:40:27.755 157.32.206.156 '461034': market buy 10.00 US30.i sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33564.47000 / 33565.87000)
0 2022.02.22 09:40:27.755 '181': request from '461034' (buy 10.00 US30.i at 33565.87000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000)
0 2022.02.22 09:40:28.027 '181': confirm '461034' buy 10.00 US30.i at 33569.06000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33564.47000 / 33565.87000)
1 2022.02.22 09:40:28.030 157.32.206.156 '461034': order #46277261, buy 10.00 US30.i at 33569.06000

When I try to close a trade that time they manipulated with 4.09 points so total open and close trade they menuplated 7.28 points total $728

1 2022.02.22 09:43:46.516 157.32.206.156 '461034': close market order #46277261 (buy 10.00 US30.i at 33569.06000) (33569.97000 / 33571.37000)
0 2022.02.22 09:43:46.516 '181': request from '461034' (close #46277261 buy 10.00 US30.i at 33569.97000)
0 2022.02.22 09:43:46.786 '181': confirm '461034' close #46277261 buy 10.00 US30.i at 33565.88000 (33562.17000 / 33572.37000)
1 2022.02.22 09:43:46.788 157.32.206.156 '461034': close order #46277261 (buy 10.00 US30.i at 33569.06000) at 33565.88000 completed

When I press the close trade button that time they made a spike of 10 points in a spread I have attached a screenshot please check its spread is fixed but they spiked the spread for close trade

1647863320644.png

8) #46277350 even in a small lot 3.0 lots they manipulate high points in this trade they menuplated 3.12 points from market price

1 2022.02.22 09:44:29.557 157.32.206.156 '461034': market sell 3.00 US30.i sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33553.47000 / 33554.87000)
0 2022.02.22 09:44:29.557 '181': request from '461034' (sell 3.00 US30.i at 33553.47000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000)
0 2022.02.22 09:44:29.842 '181': confirm '461034' sell 3.00 US30.i at 33550.35000 sl: 0.00000 tp: 0.00000 (33553.47000 / 33554.87000)
1 2022.02.22 09:44:29.845 157.32.206.156 '461034': order #46277350, sell 3.00 US30.i at 33550.35000

Like that they have menuplated in each and every trade and Finlay they distract my mind from trading to finding what is happening with my trade why my trade close in too much less profit and my mind diverted and account blown they finally success to loss my whole account of $43k

I had made complaints to them but they told me its due to market volatility we didn't do anything in this case they denied compensating my account.

So My humble request to all is please share as much as possible in social media so no one becomes a victim like me.

I have attached a full journal log, videos while trading and screenshots of all proof and avoidance
P
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Mar 22, 2022:
Hi ppfourx, pursuant to our internal investigation outcome, there is no evidence to support manipulation of any kind on our end. Rather, the variation between the TP prices and execution prices, which were the best available prices at the time, is a result of overall market conditions. This is evidenced by the significantly large order volume from your account and tick data obtained from our liquidity provider, among others.

It is important to note that TP/SL are customer requests, and cannot be guaranteed by Blueberry Markets or our liquidity providers. Such requests, on every occasion, are to be filled at the next best price depending on multiple factors including order volume, market liquidity, and market volatility.

This case has gone through our internal dispute resolution process accordingly and has been closed with the above conclusion. As advised, if you find this outcome unsatisfactory, please refer to the IDR letter provided to you via email.

Should you have any further questions, feel free to contact us again by email at complaints@blueberrymarkets.com or any of our customer service channels.

Page 1 of 25