Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Aug 9, 2020 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Established: 2016
Address: 1/397 Pacific Highway, Crows Nest, Sydney, NSW, 2065, Australia
Contact: support@blueberrymarkets.com, +61 280397480
Regulators: ASIC #391441
CFD: (220+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, FasaPay, Poli, Skrill

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Jan 10, 2020

Trade Easy. Dream Big. Start your journey towards reaching all your financial goals at Blueberry Markets.

Barbados, Barbados,
Aug 4, 2020,

Excellent service

The best customer service by far. Excellent spreads. This company was recommended to me by a friend. After further investigations I decided to join blueberry markets an was not disappointed.

Lisboa, Portugal,
Jul 30, 2020,

Ridiculous spreads

I heard about BlueberryMarkets through the FPA.
I've been trading with your platform for two weeks.
Initially I liked that the broker had very good spreads.
I continued to invest, but then I thought something was changing.
Example buying and selling a micro batch of platinum 0.1, for each purchase and sale spreads of 15 €
I find values ridiculous for micro lots.
I also tried to contact BlueberryMarkets by email but didn't get a reply.
continue with the account. I hope something changes for the better.
But for all this I am making this assessment.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Aug 3, 2020:
Hi Pedro! Thank you so much for trading with us. We are a non-dealing desk broker which means we get our pricing directly from liquidity providers. This also means that we have no control over the spreads— they can go wide or tight based on the supply and demand of the currencies and the overall market volatility. As always, we try to maintain a constant, deep-stream of liquidity for all of our trading products. In times of high volatility and low liquidity, we cannot manufacture more volume being traded so it is always something to keep in mind when trading over these time periods. Also, we’re so sorry you did not get a reply, we did not get your email at all :( It turns out that there is an issue with our Contact Form which is being fixed now, but if you ever need to reach out to us again, please feel free to start a live chat or email us directly at support@blueberrymarkets.com. Our customer service team is available 24/7 to help you out with any questions or concerns.

TAMILNADU, India,
Jul 29, 2020,

REVISION OF MY REVIEW AS PER THIER EXPLANTIONS NOT BECOZ OF ANY COMPULSION

FIRST OF ALL I THANK MR BEN ( BLUEBERRY MARKETS) FOR SHOWING THE COURTESY TO CALL ME AND EXPLAINED THAT, DIFFERENCE IN THEIR CHARTS WITH TRADING VIEW IS BECOZ OF THE DIFFERENT LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS FOR THIER COMPANY AND WHICH WAS CONVINCING FOR ME. I AM VERY GLAD IN THIER EXCELLENT RESPONSE IN THE CUSTOMER SERVICE AND AM PLANNING TO MOVE ALONG WITH THEM . I SHALL KEEP POSTED ABOUT MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCES WITH BLUEBERRY MARKETS IN FUTURE. AS OF NOW I FEEL SORRY ABOUT THE PREVIOUS REVIEW I GAVE IN MY FRUSTRATION WHEN ONE OF THEIR CUSTOMER CARE EXECUTIVE DID'NT RESPOND PROPERLY. HOPE THEY WILL BE KEEPING PROPER CARE AND CUSTOMER SERVICE IN FUTURE ALSO. ONCE AGAIN I THANK FOREX PEACE ARMY ALSO FOR PROVIDING SUCH A GREAT PLATFORM WHERE FOREX TRADERS CAN AT LEAST FIND OUT GENUINE FOREX BROKER AND IT HELPS LOT OF INNOCENT PEOPLE IN THIER LIFE.....

Jul 27, 2020 - 1 Star I AM WRITING THIS BECOZ I WAS PLANNING TO JOIN BLUEBERRY MARKETS AND I USED THIER MT4 DEMO PLATFORM BEFORE JOINING AND I USED TRADING VIEW CHARTS SIMULTANEOUSLY FOR COMPARISION FOR MY TECHNICAL ANALYSIS AND I GOT SHOCKED BY SEEING THE DISPARITY IN BOTH CHARTS TODAY IN GBP/USD, AND AGAIN I TRIED AUD/USD. THIER CHARTS WERE COMPLETELY MANIPULATED AND WAS GOING IN THE OPPOSITE DIRECTION. WHEN I DISCUSSED WITH THIER CONCERNED EXECUTIVES THEY GAVE ME A BUL*** EXPLANATION STATING THAT IT IS BECOZ OF THE DIFFERENT LIQUIDITY PROVIDER, WHAT A FUNNY REPLY IT IS. SO I ASKED THEM WHETHER THIER LIQUIDITY PROVIDERS ARE OWNING THE FORIEGN EXCHANGE AND CREATING THIS DISPARITY ON REAL TIME CHARTS. SO GUYS PLEASE MAKE SURE THAT U ARE ENTERING TO 100% DANGER ZONE. BEWARE UR MONEY WILL BE LOOTED BY THIS TYPE OF CHEATERS AND SCAMMERS. 100% CHEATERS. IF U WANT TO KNOW ABOUT THIS JUST COMPARE THIER CHARTS WITH REAL TIME CHARTS SIMULTANEOUSLY. SO THAT ATLEAST U GUYS WILL NOT FALL IN THIER TRAP.

Distrito Nacional, Dominican Republic,
Jul 25, 2020,

Update of My Previous Review

Blueberry market accept to transfer my money to my bank account. I have recieved it on july 25, 2020.

Jul 17, 2020 - 1 Star Blueberry Market is a fraud. Do not risk your money with this broker who has no reputation. They do not want to give my money back. I made a deposit of 1,000 via credit card on June 19, 2020. I requested the withdrawal of that money, but they have problems with making direct deposits to credit cards. It is a problem they have with VISA, not my problem. Still they refuse to return my money to my bank account.
Do not truth in this broker. Big scam. They always have a reason to do not process the withdrawal.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 21, 2020 Dear Rafael,

Your experience is important to us and we understand that a delay in the withdrawal of your funds can be cause for frustration. Unfortunately, you are still yet to comply with the requirements necessary to have your card deposit refunded to a different method.

As an ASIC regulated broker, we are obligated to adhere to certain guidelines and standards. The requirements we have asked of you are a matter of due diligence and financial compliance rather than the opposite - fraud - of which these very measures seek to combat.

We’re more than happy to discuss this with you in more detail and hope to resolve your issue soon, please do get in touch with us either at accounts@blueberrymarkets.com so we can reach a solution.

Sincerely,

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jul 27, 2020:
Thank you for updating your review, Rafael. I couldn't be any happier that this has been sorted out. Keep in mind that we're just a chat/email away if you need anything. :)

-Hanna, Customer Support
Muscat, Oman,
Jun 30, 2020,

Update from my previous review Jun 23 2020

It occurred to me that the issue was on my bank’s part. Blueberry Markets stands to be the best broker out of other brokers I’ve come across with the best customer support and relatively short withdrawal time compared to other few brokers I had experienced before.

Ayman

Jun 23, 2020 - 2 Stars I have been able to withdraw small amounts before, but suddenly trying to withdraw a little bigger amount, my withdrawing has been reversed to the account again with no logical reason. The order type of withdrawing was #1081184 on 2020.06.23 at 16:54:48. And the reversal was #1081187 on 2020.06.23 at 03:58:25.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 25, 2020 Hey Ayman! The withdrawal amount is of no issue, we process them all as normal. Your recent withdrawal was reversed because your card provider declined receipt of it. I emailed you about it as soon as we found out. Unfortunately, it seems like you're not using your registered email anymore. Had your email been updated, you would've been notified of the matter accordingly.

Since the case is still open, I will look forward to your reply to the latest email I sent you. I am keen to get this sorted out for you ASAP. :)

Gerard Bateman,
Jun 5, 2020,

Customer Service

I am a fussy Forex trader and new user with Blueberry markets. I have trading accounts with other brokers but I find Blueberry an excellent Broker with better facilities and the most responsive to my problems as time matters. My issue was resolved immediately and I could get on with my trading. Also my withdrawals were a breeze. Simply good.

May 4, 2020 - No Rating Spreads were huge and I even sent a screen shot to your customer service agent. All he said was that I could upgrade to your pro account from my standard account like I did not know that. Are there 2 sets of spread for standard accounts. The one I had was really huge. Have a look : xauusd 74, eurusd 14, gbpusd 22, audnzd 31, gbpjpy24, eurgbp 12, audcad 23. If you say this is the normal spread then I have nothing else to say. Ok customer service very prompt

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted May 13, 2020 Hello Gerard! I believe you've already had a conversation with Ben about this. So the spread on MetaTrader is quoted in points (10 points equals 1 pip), which means the amounts you have quoted are in fact divided by 10. We're so sorry you weren't made aware of this, but we appreciate your feedback so we can work on making this clearer for future clients. Also, should you have any concerns in the future, please feel free to reach out again anytime via chat or email and look for me (Hanna) and I'll make sure your questions are answered completely and accurately. :)

Hanna A. | CS Manager | Blueberry Markets

Joel,
QLD, Australia,
May 28, 2020,

Extremely Good Service

Can not fault this company. From the moment I opened a live account the team were extremely personable & have attended to any queries or concerns swiftly. Spreads are competitive. It's always difficult find a professional but personal service within the industry ensuring you don't simply feel like another number. Blueberry Markets I feel does this very well.

Kingston, Jamaica,
May 28, 2020,

Very best in the business

I’ve tried many other brokers but this one is the very best to be honest. Very tight spreads are a joy to work with also

Heidelberg West, Australia,
May 23, 2020,

Money withdrawal is annoying. Terrible process! Such a waste of time

Money withdrawal is annoying. Terrible process! Such a waste of time. Had to contact support several times even the bank wire transfer is within Australia.
Ex - Initial deposit US$ 500
After trading one week Balance $691 (Equity 100%)
I have to submit one request for $500, they will only send it to master card.
Rest $191 , I have to use bank wire method.
They charge $20 if the bank is not in Australia
Complete bulpoo!
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Jun 2, 2020:
Hello Pasindu! I believe Ben has reached out to you about this and we've explained how withdrawal works. And your bank information was incomplete, which is why we needed to hold and reach out to you first. We're very sorry for any frustration this has caused :(

Colchester, United Kingdom,
May 23, 2020,

Fantastic broker

I have been with blueberry markets now around 18 months, in this time I have built up a good relationship with Dean the ceo and Ben clay the accounts manager. Any issues I have ever had which are few are quickly resolved and emails are returned in less than 5 mins which is impressive. Withdrawals are lightning quick normally 24hrs or less . I highly recommend this company.