BlueberryMarkets.com Review Visit site

Updated: Dec 12, 2018

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MetaTrader 4 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 25 forex currency pairs, indices, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

BlueberryMarkets.com

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Mar 21, 2018

A team of forex pioneers who have identified what traders need and are committed to going over and above to deliver for our clients.

Starting from humble beginnings, our brokerage is built on hard work and the dedication of our staff and loyal clients. Carrying no debt and leveraging steady organic growth, our stable base allows for the organisation to grow in a structured and deliberate way.

We want you to experience a whole new level of forex trading with a broker that is dedicated to helping you succeed.

Reyer Knopper,
Perth, Australia,
Dec 7, 2018,

Access to the Forexsignals Momentum Meter very worthwhile.

I joined Blueberrymarkets because they gave me access to the Forexsignals Momentum Meter which is truly worthwhile once you understand what all the lines mean. I use it daily to guide my trading. Ben Clay, my account manager, is helpfull and not pushy, guiding me to education and daily emails and messages with recommendations which have given me trades with profits if used with due diligence.
kelly,
Dec 7, 2018,

Excellent service

I rate BlueberryMarket a full ten out of ten.

Their customer service is second to none and they are very fast at solving any issues you might have.
My client manager , Ben Clay, is friendly, professional and always there for me.

I find the spreads very reasonable compared to my last broker XM.
Haissam,
istanbul, Turkey,
Dec 5, 2018,

I have tried multiple Forex broker from all over the world but this Blueberry Market is surely a class broker...always keeping up communication via email and phone calls..specially Mr. Sebastian's cordial approach regarding in any kind of problem I have faced so far..highly recommendable...

North33,

Smooth efficient trading platform

Excellent customer service and very competitive spreads. Would love them to offer more commodities to trade but extremely happy with the overall set up so far. Getting straight to the top and having a chat with CEO Dean Hyde is easy as he's always available. Have recommended Blueberry to many of my fellow traders.

f2018a,
Cavite, Philippines,

Trustworthy and Best Forex Broker

Trustworthy and the best forex broker that I have after 4 years of trading. Dean Hyde is really doing his best for giving their clients a genuine and realistic financial market place where investment and trading make more sense. Blueberry Markets' good reputation won back my trust to forex market after so many disappointments I had in my previous years dealing with other brokers. Congrats for Blueberry Markets success; job well done Dean Hyde.

Slavjanka,
Skopje, Macedonia, The Former Yugoslav Republic of,

Great broker

Highly recommended...
Fast withdraw, great support, avlable on MT4
It is a great trading expirience

Nuelfelson,
Portharcourt, Nigeria,
Dec 5, 2018,

They are good at what they do.

I was looking for a good broker allvover over the world and I came across Blueberry. I gave them a trial and since then, they have not dissapointed me. Their support system especially their chart support is top notch. I also want to acknowledge Ben Clay. He was so helpful when I was trying to open an account with them. Taking me on step-by-step procedures and what to do. Then to the main thing, trading. They don't shortchanged you when trading. When you place a trade on a price, it will definitely be placed on that point unlike my previous brokers . Please, keep up the good work. Remember, t be on top is not easy. Try to stay on top as the best broker in Australia .

Paul Carless,
England, United Kingdom,

Highly recommended

I've been with Blueberry for 4 months and the service has been immediate and brilliant, I have spoken to Dean Hyde a number of times and he has always been fast and very helpful, he even invited me for a drink when I am in Australia - how good is that.

Not only that but the spreads are great - I have been trading the Turkish lira and the spreads are a fifth of my English broker - which mounts up, as these spreads can be very high

Also the interest SWAP rates are excellent - I get 24 % interest on selling the
EUR/ TRY pair - better than putting it in the bank

John,
Wellington, New Zealand,

Blueberry Markets are an outstanding Broker and highly recommended

I have only recently restarted Trading after a long quiet interval, Blueberry Markets were recommended by a trusted FX trader I met in 2012, and i am pleased to say that the trading is going exceptionally well (with a lot of care and patience) the Support team are really great and especially Ben Clay who is very professional and prompt and helpful in his support of clients.
long may it continue :-)

trevor everett tj,
singleton, Australia,

WOULD NOT BE ANY WERE ELSE

Top rating broker sign up was just so easy. The gentlemen who handled it all Tim maunsell was excellent . Spreads are great COMMUNICATION IS TOP RATE. TJ