Blueberry Markets Review

Eightcap Pty Ltd

Updated: Nov 28, 2021 · BlueberryMarkets.com  · Is this your company?

BlueberryMarkets is a forex broker. Blueberry Markets offers the MT4 and MT5 forex trading top platform. BlueberryMarkets.com offers over 40 forex currency pairs, indices, stocks, oil, commodities, cfds, gold and silver for your personal investment and trading options.

Blueberry Markets

Trading platforms: MT4, MT5, WebTrader
Cryptocurrencies: (5+) Bitcoin, Ethereum
CFD: (215+) Gold, Silver, Stocks, Stock Indexes, Oil, Other Commodities
CopyTrading: Yes
Deposit Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Local Bank Deposits, Local Bank Transfers, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill
Withdrawal Methods: Bank Wire, VISA, MasterCard, BPAY, Dragonpay, Neteller, PayPal, Poli, Skrill

Special offers

Promotion

Get a VPS for FREE

Execute all your trades more quickly than your computer with a Blueberry Markets VPS. Get it for free when you open a live account today.

• Expires Oct 26, 2021
Get deal
460 traders already tried

Join live discussion of BlueberryMarkets.com on our forum

BlueberryMarkets.com profile provided by Blueberry_Markets, Apr 20, 2021

Blueberry Markets is an Australian ASIC and VFSC-regulated forex broker providing access to MetaTrader 4 and MetaTrader 5 platforms with ECN liquidity. Fast Executions, Low FX Spreads.

South Island, New Zealand,
Aug 21, 2019,

So far so good with Blueberry

They're living up to the reviews so far, which I'm very pleased about. NZ changed the rules a few months back and I had to close my account with Oanda. A couple of weeks of searching and reading reviews led me to Blueberry and a couple of others - it was really a coin toss between them, but Blueberry won and no issues at all.

I've had the Blueberry account for a few months now and my account manager has been there when I've needed anything. My expectations have been met and I'll be considering making them my main account over the next few months.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 27, 2020:
Thank you so much! We hope to be your main account for good, so if there's anything you need, just let us know. :)

Soshanguve block L 1374, South Africa,

Best broker

Honestly I really thought they are too good to be true but once I familiarized myself with the way they operate I'm very impressed they actually save you from yourself and that's what we need as trader's especially new one's.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 28, 2020:
Thank you for your kind words, Tisetso1374. This means a lot!

Auckland, New Zealand,

Good spreads and liquidity

Recently signed up with Blueberry Markets after Tallinex folded but already I see much improved spreads and liquidity.

Signing up was made easy by an account manager. Happy to recommend.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 28, 2020:
Yes, our account managers (and the customer support team) always aim to make everything from application to withdrawal a smooth process for every trader. Thank you for the review!

Medellin, Colombia,
Aug 21, 2019,

Blueberry is a honest broker.

Good afternoon. Blueberry is a serious, honest broker and has low spreads. They have excellent managers. Thank you.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 28, 2020:
Indeed, we are. We want to be as transparent as possible with everything. :) Thank you for the review!

Matt,
Sydneyh, Australia,
Aug 16, 2019,

Fast and efficient and effective and great spreads on the Professional ac

Great company to deal with friendly and helpful and the systems work well to help you get good results when you trade. Access to the live forex trading room is helpful also. Thank you for an excellent platform.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 28, 2020:
It is our pleasure, Matt! Thank you also for taking the time to leave us a super nice review. :)

Abi,
Queensland, Australia,
Aug 16, 2019,

Excellent platforms and low commission

I was a bit skeptical about Blueberry markets at the very beginning. I used to trade CFD with Commonwealth Bank but as it was about to close down the CFD branch(it is already closed now) I have to look for another trading companies. I started with a few thousand for the Pro account and find out it is far better. The platform has a lot of indicators. That is vital for CFD traders and it has far more than I need.

The commission is low. With the Pro account, the spread is basically zero .it helps a lot for frequent traders like me.

Another good thing is it allows to trade as low as 0.01 lot. That helps when my fingers are itchy but not very sure which way to go then when things go wrong it won't hurt that much.

The last thing that I want to mention is the service is excellent. I have used the online Chat, email and called them up. All are responded right away and have my problem solved.

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 28, 2020:
Thank you for this well-written review, Abi! We strive to maintain the same positive experience as long as you're with us. :)

Pretoria, Gauteng Province, South Africa,
Aug 15, 2019,

Trading Account Blocked Until I Have A Chat With Them On The Phone.

I opened the account with blueberry, and aploaded required documents and were successfully Verified within few hours. But to my surprise I received an email from one their consultant by the name of Ban Clay, stating that my trading account will remain blocked until I have a chat with him on the phone. I contacted them via live chat on their website and the consultant could not help and referred me back to Ban Clay. Even now the account is still blocked.
Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 29, 2020:
Hi there! The documents you submitted were incomplete and so Ben has reached out to you via email, which is why the chat agent you talked to reverted you back to Ben. :) If you would still like to open an account with us, please reach out to support@blueberrymarkets.com. We'd be more than willing to assist you.

South Africa, South Africa,
Aug 12, 2019,

Definitely different from any other trading company

I can not go into detail of what Blueberry market did for me as I am sure it can not be done for everyone. But I was upset about something that happened which was stated in the terms and conditions, but I did not expect it. When I reported this, Ben Clay went out of his way to fix my problem. I am so very greatful and now I give Blueberry markets a 5 star rating without any hesitation as they clearly stand out head and shoulders above other trading companies. Will support you guys as long as I possibly can. Thank you!

Reply by Blueberry_Markets submitted Apr 29, 2020:
Thank you, ElizeVenter! We will support you as well as long as you're with us. :)

Felino Molina,
Darwin NT, Australia,
Jul 25, 2019,

I’m so glad VP poi ted me to this broker.

VP from no nonsense forex mentioned this broker on one of his blogs and I am so glad to have taken them as my broker.

Excellent support and yet not pushy (the reason I left the last broker). Using MT4 and for trading and first thing I notice is no commission charge and the spread is comparable.

I cant wait to open a professional account yo maximize my different trading styles.

And being an ozzie company, so easy to check if legit through ASIC.

Good job.

Edmonton, Canada,
Jul 25, 2019,

Good broker

Being from Alberta, Canada, the regulations suddenly changed recently and the account had to be closed. I had a little trouble getting my money back through a bank wire, but in the end all I had to do was add 3 extra numbers to the transit number. This is the institution number. Once I did that, the money was in my account two days later. My experience with this broker has been positive other than that. The only other thing is that although they accept Visa, there is something in their system that stops an account from being funded. This also happened with another broker I use. I talked with Visa, and they said there is nothing wrong with my account. Overall, I think they are a very good broker. Rob.